455 Lonesome Dove Trail, Lexington, VA 24450 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 39
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About House Mountain Inn

A mountain top wedding venue in Lexington, Virginia, House Mountain Inn offers distinctive architecture, amazing mountain views and lush gardens. The venue specializes in ceremonies and receptions that are everything but traditional. Customizing the wedding of your dreams, House Mountain Inn guarantees it will exceed the expectations of you and your guests!

Facilities and Capacity
House Mountain Inn accommodates up to 250 guests and offers four spacious event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception.

House Mountain Inn couples may take advantage of the following services and amenities:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
Couples who entrust their palates to House Mountain Inn may utilize in-house catering in the form of the following styles and restrictions:

• American cuisine
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Accommodation
Lodging is provided in the form of nine spacious guest rooms and suites from which guests may choose.

Other Services
Couples who are interested in bar services and various wedding decor items may benefit from the following services:

• Bartender(s)
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Location
House Mountain Inn is situated in Shenandoah Valley and located 10 minutes from I-64 Exit 50 (Kerrs Creek).

Follow House Mountain Inn on
Irvine Estate Portrait
08 08 15 57 58 1
 House Mtn Inn Ceremony
House Mtn Inn Ceremony
housemountaininn weddings lexington virginia bestw
megan and bobby wedding 397

60 Reviews for House Mountain Inn

• Taylor

Taylor Rivera-Silva · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful Venue and Beautiful People

My fiance and I only had to visit the House Mountain Inn once to know that it was where we needed to get married. Not only is it beautiful and breathtaking, but the service is exceptional. The staff there are so responsive to questions and are so kind. Whether it is in person, over the phone, or via email, they are warm and courteous and are quick to try and be of service.

Once I called the venue trying to get in touch with one of the coordinators for a few questions. A gentleman named Dave answered the phone and we chatted for a bit. I told him that my fiance and I weren't able to see the gorgeous view first hand when we toured because it was so foggy and rainy. He immediately went up to our ceremony space and sent me photos (without me asking him to do so), simply so that I could see how beautiful it was there that day.

They always go the extra mile and my planning experience has been wonderful with them so far.

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Swenson · Married on 02/09/2020

The Best Wedding Venue

I am not even sure where to begin writing this wedding review about Jaime and her amazing wedding team at House Mountain Inn and The Irvine Estate.

The ambiance at House Mountain Inn and The Irvine Estate is everything you can ever dream of for a wedding venue. The rustic décor and feel is amazing. The atmosphere and views that both of these venues provide are breathtaking. Picture perfect moments live within every aspect of this place.

I was that typical Type A - standard bride - who wanted it all. And more. It is hard to put into words how amazing Jaime is. And her team. For those of you who don’t know, Jaime is one of the wedding planners there. I myself work in the event business and so my standards were already so very high, and I at times I felt they were too high. This event (my wedding) had to be perfect. Jaime is a true rockstar. To me, she was my wedding planner, my mentor, guide, mediator, therapist, decorator, inspirer, and most importantly, friend. She was so special to me and treated me as if I was her only focus. Sometimes I would call her throughout the process just to run ideas by her and chat. Her voice was always so calming and sweet. There are few people in my life I have come across that have truly and deeply amazed me and took me by surprise. Jaime is everything just that. She does it all and I mean DOES IT ALL. There is nothing Jaime can’t do for you. She will go above and beyond for all of your needs, wants, and desires, always.

I would like to also acknowledge a few other HMI team members:
    1. Jaime’s amazing husband, TIM! Tim is an amazing cook and caters ALL of the food for both venues. Till this day, my husband and I still rave about the wedding and rehearsal dinner food. He is a true chef. I loved everything and I mean everything he cooked.
    2. Dave was our amazing bartender, helper, and breakfast man! He was amazing, truly rocked, and kept everyone happy. Dave always had a smile on his face. Thank you Dave for keeping our party always lively.
    3. Laurie. Laurie held a special place in my heart on my wedding day. Right before my wedding and as I was standing on the inside of the HMI door waiting to walk outside down the beautiful steps of HMI to marry my best friend… It started to thunderstorm. I was inside with Laurie and my dad, who had his arm entwined with mine. The fear and stress that overcame my face was overwhelming. All of the sleepless nights over the past year planning for a perfect wedding day and it was about to rain. Laurie came to my rescue. She kept me focused, and all she did was take me by the hand and said “It’s okay, God is just welcoming you on your special day. Everything is perfect. It is not going to rain”. I still reminisce on that moment right before I walked outside. Thank you Laurie for making that moment special. I will never forget you.

I rented out both House Mountain Inn and The Irvine Estate for our wedding. Although I was nervous about the price of both, it was the BEST decision I have ever made. Having both venues provided variety and what I was looking for. I loved both venues SO much and it was so hard to choose one over the other. I had the ceremony at House Mountain Inn, the cocktail hour outside at The Irvine Estate, and the reception inside at the Irvine Estate. We have had many guests tell us that was the best wedding they have EVER been to in their lives. That is all thanks to Jaime, her team, and the amazing wedding venues they have.

Whether you are looking for a rustic, mountain, indoor, outdoor, etc wedding, House Mountain Inn and the Irvine Estate provide you with a wedding you will never forget. They really know what they are doing there. They gave me the wedding of my dreams and something I will look back on and smile for the rest of my life. Thank you.

Sent on 01/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

House Mountain Inn Pricing

House Mountain Inn Price Rates

House Mountain Inn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Limited Bar
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
    Inn/B&B
    Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    December

Real Weddings

• 455 Lonesome Dove Trail Lexington, VA, 24450 See on map
    540-318-2321 (Phone number)
    Location of (House Mountain Inn)