Sweet Southern Party Reviews

14 Reviews for Sweet Southern Party

14 Sweet Southern Party Reviews
  • leigh-anne

leigh-anne · Married on 08/18/2018

Haleigh’s knowledge and experience is above board. We were having difficult time finding the perfect venue. Haleigh asked us a series of questions and spent some time going over our style wishes and the type of experience we were looking for. Her persistence and dedication to god nding the perfect place really paid off. We are still looking forward to sharing our special day at what we consider the perfect venue for us. Haleigh is already running full steam ahead making sure everything will be ready when the time comes. Calling Sweet Southern Party is the Best decision we could have made.

Sam · Married on 08/17/2018

Haleigh is an incredible person as well as an amazing wedding planner. In the last 2 years she has helped me, and 2 of my sisters-in-law plan weddings (it has been an eventful 2 years!). She is extremely organized, communicates well, keeps you on track, and takes the stress out of the whole planning process. She is willing to do whatever it takes to make you feel like the most relaxed, stress free bride. She will research and reach out to vendors, she will guide you through the countless decisions you have to make, and she will keep your unique vision in mind with each step. She has countless recommendations that will fit your budget... her best recommendation was our musician, the guests could not stop raving about him and the dance floor was packed all night. On the wedding day I truly did not have to lift a finger or worry about a thing. From decorations, organizing the vendors and my family, and break down Haleigh ran the show smoothly and still had time to check in with me and the groom throughout the day to make sure we were having a great time. If I had to do it all over again I would still choose Haleigh!

Sweet Southern Party 1

Lynn · Married on 06/09/2018

Haleigh and her team had it all covered. I was able to enjoy my daughters wedding and leave everything to Haleigh. She is so organized, detailed, and thorough. Every detail was planned and executed effortlessly and flawlessly. Haleigh and her team are the sweetest ladies to work with. I was so impressed with their ability to work with the hotel staff and all the vendors involved with the wedding. They truly made the flow of the day a success. It was a pleasure to have them.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired Haleigh as our full-time wedding planner and she is AMAZING!! Throughout the process she was always available whenever we needed her via phone call, text message, or email. Any time we had any concerns or worries she very quickly addressed it. She is very accommodating, well organized, attentive to detail, creative, resourceful, and a true pleasure to work with. She made sure to keep us updated with our budget and kept us up to date on when payments were due, when we should book vendors, and what we needed to do next. We lived out of state and she was even able to visit vendors for us. On the wedding day, she was very attentive to all of our needs, did an amazing job of organizing everything and maintaining the day’s schedule. She also dealt with any drama that arose, ensuring there would be no drama during our big day and kept things running smoothly. Our wedding turned out perfectly and was everything we could have imagined and more. We could NOT have done it without Haleigh and can not thank her enough!!

Matthew · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding was absolutely amazing and Haleigh had so much to do with that. She set us up with almost every vendor and they were all amazing. She was always available for questions and concerns over the year or so leading up to the wedding and on the day itself. We had several people tell us after our wedding that it was one of the best weddings that they had ever been to and we credit Haleigh for making it that way. I would recommend Haleigh for anyone who is considering hiring a wedding planner, she really knows what she is doing and was always on top of any of our concerns.

Samantha · Married on 05/11/2018

Holy moly, Haleigh with Sweet Southern Party was seriously such a huge help in making our wedding day go smoothly. As planning grew and grew, I started stressing about how everything was going to get done, and how I was going to clone myself into a team of people. Enter Haleigh! She took everything that we had planned for and threw it together so fast and so beautifully, adding a calming presence wherever she went. She even transformed OUR CAKE, last minute, into my dream cake when we found out it was not going to be what we had envisioned. My husband and I had the most relaxed time at our wedding, enjoying friends and family, while Haleigh handled everything else! Afterward, we had SO many compliments about our wedding and I know we could not have been so successful without her. Seriously, she was just absolutely incredible and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Kristina · Married on 10/28/2017

Haleigh Reichgott-Davis from Sweet Southern Party was a godsend for my wedding! I hired her as a Day-of-Coordinator a few weeks before my wedding, so that I wouldn't have to worry about anything the day of. The minute I met her, I felt like I had already known her for a while. My Mother and I left the first meeting feeling relieved and happy. Haleigh is kind, bubbly, and talented. She has a wealth of knowledge on weddings and events and offers very good advice. She is proactive and reliable as well. As soon as we hired her, she got to contacting all the other vendors to secure everything we needed was taken care of. I found out after the fact that she had to look for a bartender for us at last minute (a day or 2 before the wedding), which she did, and the lady worked out perfectly. She came the day before the wedding to help us set-up the venue and was there early the day of the wedding. I felt completely relaxed and thankful to have her there. She and her assistant ensured the wedding went smoothly and that I wasn't stressed by anything. Haleigh stayed after to help clean up as well. I honestly don't think I could every thank her enough! She is truly amazing at her craft and I highly recommend her!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot speak HIGHLY enough about Haleigh! She made our wedding day absolutely wonderful! We got married at Bold Rock Hard Cider and, despite not working a wedding at that venue before, Haleigh helped everything run just as smoothly as possible. If anything went wrong that evening, neither me or my (now) husband knew about it. She is not only the sweetest person you will ever meet, but one of the most hard working and accommodating wedding planners that you will find. Our wedding was a DREAM and I am 100% sure that Haleigh helped make it that way for us. A month later and we still have friends/family members talking about how much fun our wedding was! Thank you Haleigh for making all of our wedding dreams come true!!

Jenni · Married on 05/06/2017

Haleigh with Sweet Southern Party went above and beyond to make our wedding day everything we ever dreamed of! I will never be able to thank her enough for everything she did for us! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner! Thanks again Sweet Southern Party!

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Haleigh is a dream to work with! My only regret is not hiring her the moment I got engaged! I did not have a care in the world on my wedding day because of her. She made everything perfect when we had to move our ceremony inside due to rain and made it so beautiful you would have never thought it was the back up plan. She would respond to my emails and texts extremely fast - I don't think I ever waited more than an hour for a response. She has class and grace and extreme attention to detail. We even got compliments from our guests about our coordinator being so calm, collected and polite the entire day. I even had a flower disaster 3 days before my wedding day and she was able to make sure I had a bouquet as well as my bridesmaids that were more beautiful than my original. She is the best!!

Veronica · Married on 10/01/2016

Highly recommended! Hiring Sweet Southern Party was the best planning decision we made for our wedding!

Lauren · Married on 09/25/2016

I absolutely loved working with Sweet Southern Party for my wedding. Haleigh is so accommodating and easy to work with. She made sure that everything that I wanted for my wedding was there. I tend to get pretty anxious about planning big events and she helped keep me calm and relaxed the entire time. I would absolutely use Sweet Southern Party again!

Sweet Southern Party 2
    Sweet Southern Party 7
    Sweet Southern Party 8
  • Z

Zach · Married on 05/28/2016

We brought Haleigh in as our day-of coordinator and she was incredibly helpful! She went above and beyond what we agreed to in our contract and she provided such great insight prior to her day-of responsibilities. It was wonderful knowing that everything we wanted would be carried out exactly as we discussed. She is incredibly kind, understanding, easy to work with, and such a joy to have on your wedding day!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2018

Haleigh is absolutely amazing. She stepped in and saved the day after my original venue cancelled 3 days prior due to a hurricane! We managed to pull something else together last minute and Haleigh somehow kept me sane enough to enjoy the day. She is an angel and so so good at what she does.