National DJ Connection

Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number

About National DJ Connection

Thank you for considering National DJ Connection!
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help make your special event a success. We look forward to working with you!
Contact us to reserve your date: djconnect@aol.com
or call (540) 433-0360 or visit www.NationalDJConnection.com.

Since 1985, National DJ Connection's DJs have performed at 1000's of wedding receptions, high school dances, private parties, company events, and college parties. Our service area includes Harrisonburg, Waynesboro, Staunton, Charlottesville, Front Royal, Mt. Jackson, New Market, Luray, Buena Vista, Blacksburg, and much of the Shenandoah Valley and Central Virginia. We are one of the area's leading, and longest standing DJ companies in the Shenandoah Valley.

Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal!
Our DJs will help make your wedding or special event memorable. We help create the environment that you want. Our style places the emphasis on music, not the DJ. Our subtle approach is designed to keep your guests involved in a tasteful, professional manor.

We play any style of music that you want, for any type of event. And we take requests. Our DJs maintain a very large selection of music (updated weekly) to meet every musical taste. Each DJ brings an all digital library to each performance, including Top-40, Dance, Classic Rock, Oldies, 70s and 80s, Country, Big Band, and more. We have invested years into understanding what songs and styles of music appeal most to the guests coming to your event. We'll help you customize the music to emphasize your tastes, and keep your guests entertained and on the dance floor.

78 Reviews for National DJ Connection

1 User photo

National DJ Connection 1
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Cooper · Married on 12/31/2018

Greg is a talented DJ who eases a bride's mind!

Greg is a true pro in his industry. Before my wedding, he talked me through details, including some things I hadn't even thought about. At the wedding, I got several compliments about the DJ. He knew exactly what to play, when, to keep the guests happy and the party going. Another perk, he worked to find a price that suited my budget. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. Just do it, and check this one off your list. He's extremely personable, and knows his stuff! Thank you so much, Greg!

Kait · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg was by far the best DJ that I have worked with/ experienced at other weddings! He really knew what he was doing and continued to play songs that kept the dancing going and was flexible with taking song requests as well. I highly recommend Greg for any future weddings!

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg did such an amazing job for my son's wedding and reception! He arrived early, was great to chat with, and played the best dance songs for over 5 hours, including spontaneous requests! Definitely knew how to get us up out of our seats and onto the dance floor! We highly recommend using his DJ service for your event! Do it! :)

National DJ Connection 2

National DJ Connection FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 949.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Shenandoah Woods
    Shenandoah Woods Banquet Halls

Greg at National DJ connection is our favorite DJ. He knows our venue, knows his music and knows how to interact and emcee a crowd. When I hear that a bride has booked Greg I know I won't have to worry about helping the DJ set up and run things.

• Lisa Mims Photography
    Lisa Mims Photography Wedding Photographers

Greg is a great DJ that knows how to read the crowd. Very organized, experienced, and professional. I highly recommend his services!

• Faith In Marriage
    Faith In Marriage Wedding Officiants

Greg is so friendly and professional. He brings his wonderful spirit and years of experience to help create the atmosphere you want for your special day. He knows how to make the music and the moment the focus, while he manages your event with precision and energy in the background. You can feel confident your DJ needs will be handled to your satisfaction when you hire Greg and his team at National DJ Connection.

• Harrisonburg, VA 22801 See on map
    (540) 433-0360 (Phone number)