About Faith In Marriage

Celebrating Couples in Virginia

Since 2006, my joy is to perform the union of loving couples who have chosen to spend their lives together. My role is to be of service to you so that your wedding ceremony is memorable and meaningful to you both. I can help you write your vows or I can design a ceremony for you based on your individual needs. From the most traditional to the most unique, it is Your Wedding, Your Style.
Please visit my website and contact me so we can connect and you can decide if I am the Officiant for you. Thank you!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Rehearsal (5)
Civil Union (2)
Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Working with Jennifer was great. She made the process super easy and was open to any suggestions we had to make our vows our own. She was all around fantastic!

Profile Picture Erika, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jennifer was so accommodating, and so responsive. I almost didn't call I assumed it would be out of her travel "zone" but she was happy to drive up and officiate and we couldn't have been happier. Such a genuine person who loves to see and perform marriage ceremonies. Many thanks!

Profile Picture faye , 11/6/17, 2 Reviews

Languages
English
11 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jennifer is a pleasure to work with and knows exactly the right words to say! She has done an amazing job on weddings we've worked on together and we are delighted to have one together again in just a couple weeks!

Events

11 Abbey Ct, Fishersville, VA 22939   See On Map
540-946-8058 (phone)
Faith In Marriage is a wedding Officiant from Fishersville servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Charlottesville, Waynesboro, and Harrisonburg. Faith In Marriage is a professional Officiant that has been part of the Charlottesville/Augusta County wedding industry since 2006 specializing in performing customized ceremonies.