Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg

Hanover, VA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$375 Typical Price

I get to do what I love every day…Marry People… I am one of Virginia’s most requested Officiants and I travel to perform weddings throughout Virginia. I marry couples in the simplest elopement ceremonies to large, extravagant wedding events and every size wedding in between, and receive 5-star reviews and annual awards for the services I provide.

I’m honored to serve as your Officiant and I’m happy to include your ideas to give an even more personal touch for a memorable ceremony. I offer free consultation to all Thumbtack couples to get better acquainted and discuss your preferences and particulars for your wedding day. Call or email to schedule your free consultation. *Because I travel throughout Virginia, an additional fee for Travel applies and varies subject to venue location. *This Officiant warrants that she is a professional Officiant; recognized by the Commonwealth of Virginia; fully qualified to officiate at weddings within the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg is non-denominational and performs ceremonies for anyone wishing to celebrate their love and commitment to each other. She provides a complimentary consultation by phone to get to know you, your love story, and your service preferences. Gail writes ceremonies for each couple she marries that incorporates the most important aspects of your relationship. She also offers unlimited contact to answer any questions you may have and she can provide vendor recommendations upon request.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$375

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$225

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$225

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

VA

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Megan B. Married on 10/13/2022

A perfect wedding day!

Gail was professional, kind, understanding, and helped make our wedding day fantastic! I would certainly recommend Gail to any couple searching for an officiant!
    James C. Married on 08/19/2022

Excellent Officiant

I highly recommend Gail for your officiant needs. After the initial consultation, we communicated on several occasions well before the wedding date to plan details specific to the ceremony. Communication throughout the entire process was very professional and thorough, which made for a stressless experience. Drawing upon her experience, Gail brought insightful suggestions and recommendations that aligned well with our specific needs. Our ceremony and experience were exactly as described and we couldn’t be happier. I would highly recommend Gail and her services to anyone, friends and family.

Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg's reply:

Hello James, Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to meet you and serve as your Marriage Officiant. I'm glad to know you enjoyed your ceremony and hope your married life is happily ever after. Forever Your Marriage Officiant
    Gail
  • Caitlynn
    Caitlynn B. Married on 01/04/2022

Amazing Officiant!

Gail is amazing! From the first consultation call to the actual ceremony, she provides great support and information! We originally planned to have our wedding in April at our fantastic venue. Unfortunately, due to the Corona virus, we had to postpone the big gathering. However, Gail worked with us so that we could still have a small ceremony on the date we picked. Even with a small group and rain, Gail made sure we had a great ceremony! Couldn’t be happier with her services!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Fantasia Sound Disc Jockeys Wedding DJs

Nice place for an intimate wedding.

33124 Discovery Lane Hanover, VA, 23069
Location of (Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding