Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg Reviews

41 Reviews for Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg

• Caitlynn

Caitlynn B. · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Amazing Officiant!

Gail is amazing! From the first consultation call to the actual ceremony, she provides great support and information! We originally planned to have our wedding in April at our fantastic venue. Unfortunately, due to the Corona virus, we had to postpone the big gathering. However, Gail worked with us so that we could still have a small ceremony on the date we picked. Even with a small group and rain, Gail made sure we had a great ceremony! Couldn’t be happier with her services!

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey B. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Perfect Officiant

Gail was a joy to work with. She thought of every single detail, so we didn't have to worry about missing anything. Our ceremony was small and intimate, and she was a great addition to it. We are looking forward to visiting the Bed and Breakfast after it is safe to celebrate as newlyweds.

Sent on 03/12/2021

Victoria C. · Married on 01/10/2021

Book Gail Olberg!

We can't say enough good things about Gail. We had a very simple ceremony and wanted things to be as laid back as possible. She was so helpful and really listened to how we wanted our ceremony to go. She doesn't use a generic wedding script and tailors her script to be unique to each couple.

We highly recommend Gail, she is very responsive and very open to your ideas. Our guests all loved the ceremony she put together and we got tons of compliments.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg's reply:

Hello Victoria, Thank you so much for you review of my services. It was a pleasure to meet you and my pleasure to serve as your Marriage Officiant. Please keep in touch.
    Forever your Marriage Officiant

Grier H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Officiant

Gail was incredible to work with, from our first conversation to our ceremony. She is so easy to talk with and responsive. She truly listens to you so that your wedding ceremony will be exactly what you want. We cannot recommend Gail enough!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Jessie S. · Married on 10/02/2020

Wonderful Wedding Officiant!

We were so lucky to find Gail to officiate our wedding. A close friend of ours was originally supposed to be our officiant, but COVID and military lockdown prevented him from doing so just a week prior. Luckily we found Gail through an online search, and she quickly responded and gave us a call that night. She was so helpful, knowledgeable, and made us even more excited to get married! She was such a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her for your special day!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Aiyana

Aiyana · Married on 09/12/2020

Gail is wonderful

We really enjoyed our experience working with Gail. She was kind, friendly and informative. And she was supportive and flexible during this Covid situation. She helped us through two date and location changes because of the pandemic, and performed a beautiful ceremony for us via Zoom. We and our families highly recommend Gail.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg's reply:

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was my pleasure to serve as your Marriage Officiant.
    Forever your Officiant

Erin · Married on 05/30/2020

Informative and Flexible

We found Gail from a simple Google search and were encouraged by the reviews and photos proving she performed gay weddings. She was very professional, punctual, informative and accommodating from start to finish. She really wants to give you exactly what you want and is flexible and honest. I recommend her as a straightforward and reliable officiant.

Sent on 06/03/2020

Lindy Z. · Married on 03/21/2020

Wonderful officiant

Gail is an excellent officiant. From first communication, she was very professional and informative.

When we had to cancel our planned wedding due to covid-19, she was beyond helpful in our changing of plans to a small elopement.

She was more than accommodating and offered us a backup plan - and then another backup plan when the backup plan fell through. Every step of the way and bump in the road, she was committed to making sure we could still be married despite the unprecedented circumstances, and we are forever grateful for that!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg's reply:

Thank you for your nice review. It was my pleasure to meet you and be selected as your Officiant to Marry you.
    Best wishes and stay healthy.
    Forever your Marriage Officiant
  • Kate

Kate G. · Married on 10/11/2019

Marvelous Wedding Officiant!

Gail was a wonderful officiant! From explaining the entire process, walking us through the vows, asking key questions to get a sense of our personalities as a couple, listening to what we want, and to offering helpful tips and suggestions. We can’t recommend her enough! She delivered a fantastic ceremony- we got many compliments on not only her delivery, but the thoughtful content she spoke and how it resonated with many of those married in the audience. Thank you again Gail!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Marriage Officiant, Gail Olberg's reply:

Hello Kathryn, Thank you for the nice review. It was my pleasure to be part of your day and serve as your Marriage Officiant.
    Best wishes,
    Forever your Marriage Officiant,
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline L. · Married on 07/21/2019

The perfect ceremony!

Gail was so great as our wedding officiant. It was thoughtful and unique without being over the top. My grandmother even said it was the most beautiful ceremony she had ever seen. It was the perfect ceremony for the two of us.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommended!

Gail was perfect to officiate our wedding. We had a small wedding with close family and she made it very perfect and personal. She spent time with me via phone to learn about us. It was clear that Gail has a lot of experience, she was very thorough, provided many options and suggestions, and explained exactly what would happen. Gail definitely made our day special and memorable. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 09/15/2018

Gail was very professional and very amenable. Our wedding day did not go as planned due to a family emergency but Gail took this all in stride and performed her duties as expected. Thanks for helping to make our day remarkable!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Leigh R. · Married on 08/22/2018

Perfect ceremony for us

Gail was a pleasure to work with and helped us have exactly the ceremony we wanted! We just wanted a simple civil ceremony with immediate family, and she helped us keep it short and sweet. She listened to what we wanted, made sure I understood all the "technical stuff," and brought her expertise to bear on things I hadn't even thought of. We had a wonderful day! Thank you Gail!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ralitsa · Married on 06/25/2018

Gail was really great!
    She responded very quickly to my request on Thumbtack and was very detailed when explaining to me how everything will go.
    She was extremely helpful with all of her suggestions. She went out of her way to accommodate me and my fiancee.
    When I told Gail that my wedding will be postponed only a day before the event she was very understanding and only wished me well. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Claudia · Married on 06/01/2018

Gail was wonderful to work with! She was very on top of things and a big help in ensuring we considered everything we'd need for our ceremony. She is passionate about what she does and she's very knowledgable. She always kept in touch to see if we had questions and to ensure she had all the information she needed to make our ceremony perfect. I'm glad we picked Gail to be our officiant!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Meredith · Married on 04/20/2018

My husband and I had a great experience with Gail and would happily recommend her to other couples seeking a wedding officiant. Gail is prompt, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. The phone consultation alone was invaluable. She guided us through the entire process from how to obtain the license to designing our ceremony, and she worked with us to be sure it included the elements that were important to us. The ceremony Gail wrote for us was simple and sweet and exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Bill · Married on 12/30/2017

What a Nice Experience! The Process with Gail was absolutely painless & trouble-free. And the ceremony itself was Wonderful. We are so satisfied with everything. Thank You Gail.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kari · Married on 12/30/2017

Gail was a wonderful officiant for our ceremony and very easy to work with and accomidating. I would highly reccomend her for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Paul · Married on 12/11/2017

Gail was in tune with what my bride and I wanted. She listened to us and our history that she tailored info a ceremony that was made just for us. It meant so much for her flexibility to conduct the ceremony at my mother's gravesite. My mother always wanted us to be married after high school. My dad stated "he loves short engagements; it only lasted 37 years." If you all haven't come to the conclusion we were high school sweethearts. I kept the rings that I purchased back in high school for this joyous event. My bride was so taken back and it made our day more special. Thank you Gail for everything you offered and did for us. You are the best! Would definitely recommend this woman to conduct your experience and be blessed by the glory of the man upstairs.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Janet · Married on 12/09/2017

Gail did a wonderful job with our ceremony. The vows she chose were perfect and throughout the entire process was accessible and easy to work with. We recommend her highly. She also was able to use the Historic Hanover Courthouse for our venue and it was perfect for our private ceremony.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/02/2017

Gail was excellent! We really enjoyed having her as our officiant on our wedding day. Funny enough, Gail was the officiant for our close friends. Upon meeting her and hearing more about her, we immediately knew we wanted to contact her. She was very easy to work with - she made sure to take the time to get to know more about me and my husband. Gail was very accommodating and worked with us to include readings and information we wanted while adding her own special touch to it. She was punctual, organized, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She flawlessly incorporated readings we had requested with readings for both the more secular and more spiritual of our guests. Gail taught us so much along the way of what we should expect during our ceremony and wedding. She was very informative and so easy to communicate with! Thank you so much, Gail! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2017

Gail made our day extra special. We would recommend her.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

We were left looking for a marriage officiant at he last minute and are so glad we found Gail. She does a great job with the basics (being prepared and on time) as well as going above and beyond with everything else. She wrote a great ceremony for our wedding that was very meaningful to us. Could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Kerri · Married on 10/23/2016

We wanted a simple wedding. I spoke with Gail for about 30 minutes on the phone. She asked questions and made suggestions regarding our ceremony. We decided against a rehearsal because of the simplicity of our wedding. When Gail performed the actual ceremony, she had picked the perfect readings that so described the relationship between my husband and myself. Gail made our simple wedding the most beautiful day of our lives.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Brandy · Married on 09/17/2016

Gail was our officiant for our wedding at the historic Hanover courthouse & she was PERFECT! Before our wedding, we had a long call with her to prepare since we lived out of town. Gail is VERY knowledgeable about what she needs to do, and will be personalized to the couple, while flexible in aiding your agenda. We were excited to meet Gail day of and thankfully she kept everything on time bc we were a bit late on the day arriving (that dress is quite a transportation effort!). I would recommend Gail to anyone, she was prompt, efficient & beyond, made the ceremony go smooth & it didn't seem too long or too short, especially since we did not do our own vows. Gail made it seem effortless & I can't thank her enough, it was as if we had someone who knew us very well perform the ceremony.

Sent on 09/28/2016