Faith In Marriage Reviews

Faith In Marriage 6
Faith In Marriage 7
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/17/2019

Very flexible and personable!

Jennifer was easy to relate to, and was flexible with any questions and tweaks we had with our script. She was loved by my weddings guests, personable, and guided us through the process.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Erica

Erica King · Married on 07/21/2019

Great! Very Professional!

I couldn’t have been more happy with our choice for the wedding!! Jennifer is amazing! I had only been to a few weddings in my life and had no idea where to start! I was giving so many Options and it made it so easy to choice what fit best for us as a couple! I would 100% recommended Jennifer!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Faith In Marriage 8

Michael Cupp · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience

Jennifer did an amazing job at our wedding and we could not have hoped for a better ceremony. She made us and our guests feel connected and as one. We were both very nervous and she put a calm and ease over us. She will streamline the whole thing to make it very natural and you will not have to worry about anything.
    We cannot thank you enough for being a part of our best day and we wish you the best in your future and have no doubt you will touch many more lives.

Sent on 08/15/2019

John Bottoms · Married on 06/27/2019

Professional

She was very professional and my Bride and I could hardly keep the tears out of our eyes already let alone with the vows that we shared. Well worth the services if you need them!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Daniel · Married on 06/07/2019

Thank you Jennifer!

Jennifer was fantastic to work with throughout the entire process. She was responsive, genuine, and helpful in guiding us to our perfect ceremony. From our first phone call to the big day, she made us feel comfortable and exceeded our expectations. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 05/24/2019

Jennifer’s warmth, made our wedding ceremony ethereal, romantic, & truly unforgettable!

Jennifer (Faith In Marriage) is an absolutely top-notch officiant! My husband and I are 110% satisfied with her perfect delivery, personable approach, and welcoming presence. From start to finish, Jennifer was responsive and easy to coordinate with via email or phone. She encouraged us to be very hands-on with the process, if we wanted to be, and we definitely took that to heart. We sent her countless edits which she politely accepted without hesitation. After we wrote our personal vows, we individually shared them with her and she provided very helpful feedback, QUICKLY.

On the big day, Jennifer’s calm and composed demeanor helped to alleviate any ounce of nervousness that we had. Her gentle gestures helped to breathe, stay composed, and remain in the moment. It made all the difference! Before the wedding, I was convinced that I would cry the entire time but Jennifer’s presence really helped me and I’m proud to report that I kept my composure and deliver my vows clearly and calmly.

Jennifer’s warmth, generated an ethereal and romantic environment that we will never forget. Our guests absolutely loved the ceremony and said that it was like watching a movie. To this day, our family and friends can't stop praising Jennifer’s exceptional words, delivery, and demeanor. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more! Thanks again Jennifer!

We wholeheartedly recommend Faith In Marriage, to any couple looking for a personalized ceremony experience!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Faith In Marriage 9
    Faith In Marriage 10
    Faith In Marriage 11
  • Micah

Micah · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Officiant!

Jennifer was great to work with. It was easy to get in touch with her. We had an initial conversation ensuring she would do the type of ceremony we wanted. She was super flexible throughout the process. She provided a template with options and we customized from there. She had no issue with our changes and did a great job on the Tree Planting ceremony we provided. Afterwards, everyone talked about how great the ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Jennifer as your officiant.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Counterman · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Jennifer was absolutely fantastic. From our first phone call across the country, she was nothing but joyful, professional, and encouraging. She created the most beautiful ceremony for me and my husband, and we could not be more thankful. Jennifer is super easy to communicate with, and we could not be happier in our choice to work with and know this wonderful woman.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jay Neale · Married on 04/20/2019

Grace and Warmth

Jennifer made a great experience truly special and memorable. Our family and friends were truly moved by her presence, humility and grace. We loved working with her and her process of developing the ceremony was engaging. She helped guide us from a myriad of options to a very personalized and meaningful ceremony.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Faith In Marriage 12
    Faith In Marriage 13
    Faith In Marriage 14
    Faith In Marriage 15

J · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic personalized ceremony

Jennifer was a fantastic officiant and I’m so happy we worked with her for this special occasion. She did a great job of providing ideas and templates to get us started, but was more than happy to take time to discuss with us the tone and personalized aspects we were hoping to incorporate into our ceremony. We were not local to Virginia, but she was great at scheduling phone meetings that worked with our schedule. She took our ideas molded them into a beautifully worded script that perfectly reflected us as a couple. On the day of the wedding, she arrived in plenty of time, and multiple guests specifically commented on how well delivered the ceremony was. We highly recommend her to any couple looking for a warm and personalized wedding experience.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Faith In Marriage 16

Michael Phillippi · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfect choice

A perfect choice. From the first contact until the ceremony, Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and she provided the perfect ceremony to meet our requests.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Faith In Marriage 17

Adrienne · Married on 11/10/2018

Jennifer was very quick to respond to me and responding in a very professional manner. She was very accommodating on the date, time, and location of our ceremony considering how last minute we booked. I would highly recommend her to make your ceremony a great one!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer is awesome! She was more than will to meet with us in person or talk on the phone about any questions that we had! I’m super busy, so we just communicated via email which was totally fine! We are not religious by any means and relayed that message to her and there was absolutely nothing religious in our ceremony! The ceremony was fantastic! Jennifer has this touching voice and you can just tell that she loves what she does! I highly recommend her; she is a great person!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

House Mountain Inn Wedding

Jennifer married my husband and me at House Mountain Inn in Lexington this fall. Jennifer was easy to work with and worked hard to make sure our ceremony reflected us. (She did this all via phone/email because we did not get to meet her until the day of the wedding!) We were planning our wedding from 4 hours away, and it just didn't work out for us to meet her. She made planning from afar a breeze! Not only did she make sure the words she was saying reflected our views of biblical marriage, she also let my father-in-law say the opening prayer and my father do our readings. This really made our ceremony special. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone getting married in the Lexington area!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Jennifer is so wonderful! She helped make our wedding absolutely perfect! She's patient, understanding and very responsive to all communication. The ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Jennifer was amazing and I cannot recommend her enough! Everyone could not stop talking about how great she was in our wedding. People were shocked that we had only met her just a few months before our wedding and that she hadn’t know us for years. Other comments we got were about how beautiful our vows were (she helps you as much or as little as you need) and how well she delivered them on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Penny · Married on 07/04/2018

I found Jennifer on the web in search of a non-religious but personal officiant. My husband and I had been together for 10 years and really just wanted to make it very simple, basically a "planned elopement". Jennifer truly met our needs. She discussed our interests on the phone, sent a simple ceremony for us to review and incorporated changes we made without question. Although we are of "senior" age we were giddy with excitement. Thank you Jennifer for being EXACTLY what we wanted!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Terri · Married on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure working with Rev. Jennifer Ashcraft. She provided sincere guidance for our daughter's wedding! The wedding was held at Bluestone Winery and the ceremony was perfect! She was prompt, prepared, and professional. Rev. Jennifer was extremely easy to talk to and made it extremely easy for the couple to design and personalize the ceremony, even with last minute changes. She was always available to reach either by phone or by e-mail. Thank you so much for a wonderful ceremony!
    Terri & John

Sent on 07/31/2018

Bridget · Married on 05/12/2018

Jennifer is the best!! From day one, Jennifer was extremely communicative and accommodating. We are so fortunate we found her through WeddingWire as we were planning long distance and unsure of the rules and regulations of the county we were getting married in. She not only helped us set up our dream ceremony, but she helped with other little details as well--such as how were to get the marriage license and certificate and start the name change process. She also gave us feedback on our personalized vows so that we made sure they matched in tone and length, and we got so many compliments from our friends and family about how special the ceremony was. We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Hollee · Married on 04/14/2018

Jennifer was fantastic!!! She put together a beautiful ceremony for our wedding day! She was extremely responsive and worked with us to combine elements from both my and my husband's upbringings!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Erika · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with Jennifer was great. She made the process super easy and was open to any suggestions we had to make our vows our own. She was all around fantastic!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • F

faye · Married on 11/06/2017

Jennifer was so accommodating, and so responsive. I almost didn't call I assumed it would be out of her travel "zone" but she was happy to drive up and officiate and we couldn't have been happier. Such a genuine person who loves to see and perform marriage ceremonies. Many thanks!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

Jennifer was awesome! She helped me through every step of the process and was extremely friendly and reliable!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Annie · Married on 10/27/2017

Thank you so much for making our wedding possible. Wonderful service. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 01/14/2018