Faith In Marriage Reviews

149 Reviews for Faith In Marriage

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2020

Wonderful Ceremony

Jennifer helped my husband and I create a ceremony personalized for us. She made the process very easy, guiding us through and allowing us to add in our own pieces. She was professional and very determined to make our day perfect. Thank you so much for helping to make our day better than we could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Grace

Grace F. · Married on 09/05/2020

Even better than imagined!!

Jennifer of “Faith In Marriage” was incredible. She made the process easy and clear. She is truly there for you and your wants/needs. You can be as involved (or not involved) in what goes into the ceremony as you’d like. She is extremely warm, accepting, and professional. She truly makes you feel like you are the most special couple in the world. I highly recommend her to anyone who will listen!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Harrison M. · Married on 09/04/2020

Flexible and Easy

Jennifer gave us everything we wanted!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen H. · Married on 05/23/2020

High Professionalism, Excellent Wedding Service!

Jennifer at Faith In Marriage did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. She had excellent communication and gave us over 5 different options of templates that we could go off of. We were able to personalize our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She did a great job of getting to know us before the ceremony so it was a very personalized experience. She arrived early to both the rehearsal and the ceremony and was extremely professional. She offered wonderful suggestions. Look no further- Jennifer is the one for you!

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Responsive and Professional!

Jennifer was an absolutely wonderful officiant. We gave us so many options to customize our ceremony- it was perfect. We had a bilingual wedding and she worked great with our translator! We really enjoyed working with her and highly recommended her!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Laura · Married on 10/19/2019

Reverend Ashcraft!

We absolutely loved our experience with Reverend Ashcraft, from our very first FaceTime session up until the actual wedding! She is extremely supportive, reliant, and kind. She was even willing to come all the way out to Luray for our rehearsal and final ceremony (which was out of her way, so accommodating!). I also really appreciated how she was willing to incorporate elements into the ceremony that were really important to us - including reviewing material I wrote for the unity candle and our vows. I would highly recommend her as an officiant!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Mairead · Married on 10/12/2019

Unique, personalized ceremony

We couldn't have been happier with the ceremony Jennifer helped us craft. She sent us tons of language to use as a starting point and then was completely flexible with the various elements we wanted to include. All of our guests were really impressed with how personal and unique the ceremony was to us as a couple. As an officiant, Jennifer did a great job pacing the ceremony, cueing the readers, while helping us to stay present in the moment. We also had multiple unique names to mention and she was sure to pronounce them all accurately - as someone with an unusual name, I really appreciated this!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Claire S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing personal ceremony

Jennifer was absolutely wonderful. We were looking for an officiant that would please our more religious older family members, but also keep the ceremony true to our values. She was very communicative leading up to the wedding and customized our ceremony and vows perfectly. We could not have asked for a better experience! Our wedding day felt absolutely perfect and Jennifer was a huge part of that. We cannot thank her enough :) She also made the legal/paperwork aspect of the marriage incredibly easy and timely - we received our official license very quickly

Sent on 02/25/2020

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2019

My experience with Jennifer and Faith in Marriage

Jennifer is a wonderful person and a great presence to have surrounding you on your wedding day! She is incredibly thoughtful and helpful when it comes to putting together the wedding ceremony and she has great attention for details.

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/17/2019

Very flexible and personable!

Jennifer was easy to relate to, and was flexible with any questions and tweaks we had with our script. She was loved by my weddings guests, personable, and guided us through the process.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Erica

Erica K. · Married on 07/21/2019

Great! Very Professional!

I couldn’t have been more happy with our choice for the wedding!! Jennifer is amazing! I had only been to a few weddings in my life and had no idea where to start! I was giving so many Options and it made it so easy to choice what fit best for us as a couple! I would 100% recommended Jennifer!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Michael C. · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing experience

Jennifer did an amazing job at our wedding and we could not have hoped for a better ceremony. She made us and our guests feel connected and as one. We were both very nervous and she put a calm and ease over us. She will streamline the whole thing to make it very natural and you will not have to worry about anything.
    We cannot thank you enough for being a part of our best day and we wish you the best in your future and have no doubt you will touch many more lives.

Sent on 08/15/2019

John B. · Married on 06/27/2019

Professional

She was very professional and my Bride and I could hardly keep the tears out of our eyes already let alone with the vows that we shared. Well worth the services if you need them!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Daniel · Married on 06/07/2019

Thank you Jennifer!

Jennifer was fantastic to work with throughout the entire process. She was responsive, genuine, and helpful in guiding us to our perfect ceremony. From our first phone call to the big day, she made us feel comfortable and exceeded our expectations. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 05/24/2019

Jennifer’s warmth, made our wedding ceremony ethereal, romantic, & truly unforgettable!

Jennifer (Faith In Marriage) is an absolutely top-notch officiant! My husband and I are 110% satisfied with her perfect delivery, personable approach, and welcoming presence. From start to finish, Jennifer was responsive and easy to coordinate with via email or phone. She encouraged us to be very hands-on with the process, if we wanted to be, and we definitely took that to heart. We sent her countless edits which she politely accepted without hesitation. After we wrote our personal vows, we individually shared them with her and she provided very helpful feedback, QUICKLY.

On the big day, Jennifer’s calm and composed demeanor helped to alleviate any ounce of nervousness that we had. Her gentle gestures helped to breathe, stay composed, and remain in the moment. It made all the difference! Before the wedding, I was convinced that I would cry the entire time but Jennifer’s presence really helped me and I’m proud to report that I kept my composure and deliver my vows clearly and calmly.

Jennifer’s warmth, generated an ethereal and romantic environment that we will never forget. Our guests absolutely loved the ceremony and said that it was like watching a movie. To this day, our family and friends can't stop praising Jennifer’s exceptional words, delivery, and demeanor. We really couldn’t have asked for anything more! Thanks again Jennifer!

We wholeheartedly recommend Faith In Marriage, to any couple looking for a personalized ceremony experience!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Micah

Micah · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Officiant!

Jennifer was great to work with. It was easy to get in touch with her. We had an initial conversation ensuring she would do the type of ceremony we wanted. She was super flexible throughout the process. She provided a template with options and we customized from there. She had no issue with our changes and did a great job on the Tree Planting ceremony we provided. Afterwards, everyone talked about how great the ceremony was. I would definitely recommend Jennifer as your officiant.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy C. · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfect Ceremony

Jennifer was absolutely fantastic. From our first phone call across the country, she was nothing but joyful, professional, and encouraging. She created the most beautiful ceremony for me and my husband, and we could not be more thankful. Jennifer is super easy to communicate with, and we could not be happier in our choice to work with and know this wonderful woman.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jay N. · Married on 04/20/2019

Grace and Warmth

Jennifer made a great experience truly special and memorable. Our family and friends were truly moved by her presence, humility and grace. We loved working with her and her process of developing the ceremony was engaging. She helped guide us from a myriad of options to a very personalized and meaningful ceremony.

Sent on 06/06/2019

J · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic personalized ceremony

Jennifer was a fantastic officiant and I’m so happy we worked with her for this special occasion. She did a great job of providing ideas and templates to get us started, but was more than happy to take time to discuss with us the tone and personalized aspects we were hoping to incorporate into our ceremony. We were not local to Virginia, but she was great at scheduling phone meetings that worked with our schedule. She took our ideas molded them into a beautifully worded script that perfectly reflected us as a couple. On the day of the wedding, she arrived in plenty of time, and multiple guests specifically commented on how well delivered the ceremony was. We highly recommend her to any couple looking for a warm and personalized wedding experience.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Michael P. · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfect choice

A perfect choice. From the first contact until the ceremony, Jennifer was a pleasure to work with and she provided the perfect ceremony to meet our requests.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Adrienne · Married on 11/10/2018

Jennifer was very quick to respond to me and responding in a very professional manner. She was very accommodating on the date, time, and location of our ceremony considering how last minute we booked. I would highly recommend her to make your ceremony a great one!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2018

Jennifer is awesome! She was more than will to meet with us in person or talk on the phone about any questions that we had! I’m super busy, so we just communicated via email which was totally fine! We are not religious by any means and relayed that message to her and there was absolutely nothing religious in our ceremony! The ceremony was fantastic! Jennifer has this touching voice and you can just tell that she loves what she does! I highly recommend her; she is a great person!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 09/22/2018

House Mountain Inn Wedding

Jennifer married my husband and me at House Mountain Inn in Lexington this fall. Jennifer was easy to work with and worked hard to make sure our ceremony reflected us. (She did this all via phone/email because we did not get to meet her until the day of the wedding!) We were planning our wedding from 4 hours away, and it just didn't work out for us to meet her. She made planning from afar a breeze! Not only did she make sure the words she was saying reflected our views of biblical marriage, she also let my father-in-law say the opening prayer and my father do our readings. This really made our ceremony special. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone getting married in the Lexington area!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Jennifer is so wonderful! She helped make our wedding absolutely perfect! She's patient, understanding and very responsive to all communication. The ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Jennifer was amazing and I cannot recommend her enough! Everyone could not stop talking about how great she was in our wedding. People were shocked that we had only met her just a few months before our wedding and that she hadn’t know us for years. Other comments we got were about how beautiful our vows were (she helps you as much or as little as you need) and how well she delivered them on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/29/2018