National DJ Connection Reviews

National DJ Connection 5
  • Stacy

Stacy Counterman · Married on 05/05/2019

Awesome Wedding Dance

Working with Greg was a great experience! He was so easy to work with and is very responsive. Our ceremony was outside, and he was very flexible with us to make sure the music and timing were perfect. My husband and I received a lot of compliments about how fun our dance was. We cannot recommend Greg enough! :)

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Cooper · Married on 12/31/2018

Greg is a talented DJ who eases a bride's mind!

Greg is a true pro in his industry. Before my wedding, he talked me through details, including some things I hadn't even thought about. At the wedding, I got several compliments about the DJ. He knew exactly what to play, when, to keep the guests happy and the party going. Another perk, he worked to find a price that suited my budget. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again. Just do it, and check this one off your list. He's extremely personable, and knows his stuff! Thank you so much, Greg!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Crowd Pleaser

We had Greg DJ our wedding and I could not have asked for a better DJ. He kept everyone up on their feet as much as possible and played exactly what the crowd wanted to hear. I was so happy with how the night went.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    National DJ Connection 6
    National DJ Connection 7
    National DJ Connection 8
    National DJ Connection 9

Alexis Gelozin · Married on 10/06/2018

10 out of 10

Greg was so wonderful! He did a great job woith the music for our ceremony and reception. Everyone was dancing until the last song was played!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Kait · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg was by far the best DJ that I have worked with/ experienced at other weddings! He really knew what he was doing and continued to play songs that kept the dancing going and was flexible with taking song requests as well. I highly recommend Greg for any future weddings!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Greg did such an amazing job for my son's wedding and reception! He arrived early, was great to chat with, and played the best dance songs for over 5 hours, including spontaneous requests! Definitely knew how to get us up out of our seats and onto the dance floor! We highly recommend using his DJ service for your event! Do it! :)

Sent on 09/21/2018
    National DJ Connection 10

Jodi · Married on 09/08/2018

Greg is an amazing professional who is on his game and needs little direction from the bride/groom. His experience shows in his work. He kept a fun night going with music that the crowd wanted, not necessarily what is the biggest hit today. I think his work far exceeds his price point. I also appreciated his extreme flexibility with the inclement weather. Cannot recommend enough. Thanks for a your service which added so much to our big day.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Joshua · Married on 08/18/2018

Greg was great, the crowd up and dancing and knew how to keep the party going.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Donna · Married on 06/09/2018

National DJ Connection was a big part of our daughter’s perfect wedding day. Greg played all her requests and a great mix of other music that appealed to all ages. Everyone had a fantastic time dancing and listening to the tunes!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/20/2018

Thank you, Greg, for being apart of making my daughter’s wedding day perfect! I have worked with Greg on several occasions over a span of 18 years, he is fantastic! Greg reads the crowd and plays all the right music to make the party amazing! I highly recommend National DJ Connection! Thank you again!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Chris · Married on 10/14/2017

Greg DJ'd our wedding on October 14, and we cannot recommend him highly enough. He was extremely responsive and helpful in the reception planning, and did just a stellar job at the reception. My wife never left the dance floor, and multiple guests all remarked on how great Greg did. We could not have been more pleased with Greg's awesome work!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

These guys were amazing, even though my hubby dropped the ball in communicating with them and even in getting the contract to them on-time. They also rolled with it when I contacted them separately and gave them a Mario Kart soundtrack to go with my surprise groom's cake. My dad served as my day-of coordinator and I put them in touch with each other and it went very smoothly. The DJ read the crowd extremely well; there was only 1 song that wasn't a hit and he completely re-calibrated and it went perfectly the rest of the evening. The ceremony music was great too, thank you! They were so easy, I sent them the timeline for the big day a day or two before and then was able to totally forget about them with no issues.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Carrie · Married on 09/15/2017

National DJ Connection was fantastic to work with! Greg took our suggestions, but also paid attention to the crowd energy - it was a perfect night full of dancing. The flow of the ceremony and reception were flawless thanks to his direction and the music. I am thrilled with how it went and 100% recommend him!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

We hired National DJ Connection for our July wedding and Greg was fantastic!!! He brings years of experience and suggestionsto the planning process. Greg is flexible and open to new ideas! He is also able to read the crowd and adjust the music to keep them engaged and entertained! I highly recommend Greg!!!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Bailey · Married on 07/08/2017

Greg kept the party going the whole reception! We got tons of compliments about him as the night went on. He was great at MCing as well as collaborating and working with the photographer and wedding coordinator. We spoke on the phone and texted several times, he was very attentive and responded quickly. I highly recommend National DJ Connection!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Hayley · Married on 06/24/2017

Greg was absolutely phenomenal as our wedding DJ! We were planning a Harrisonburg wedding from Chicago which was incredibly stressful, but Greg made his piece of it so seamless! We had two officiants, a musical performance during the ceremony and multiple special events during the reception. Every single piece went off without a hitch. Thank you so, so much for everything Greg. You're the BEST!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/18/2017

Greg was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and he did an awesome job. Everyone had a blast. The music selections he chose were exactly what we were looking for. He was very easy to work with and accommodated our last minute schedule changes. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Belinda · Married on 06/10/2017

Greg was very easy to work with. I would 100% recommend DJ Connection to anyone looking for a fun and professional DJ. He really knows how to keep the music going until the end of the reception!! Thank you so much Greg!!

Sent on 06/18/2017
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 06/03/2017

Greg was absolutely WONDERFUL! He was easy to work with & helped alleviate a lot of stress in terms of planning. Everything went off with absolutely no problems. I can't recommend Greg enough. Our family & friends had a BLAST & danced literally the whole time. He's amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Melanie · Married on 03/26/2017

We hired National DJ connection for our wedding and we're very pleased. He handled everything from the ceremony music to the reception exceptionally. Very thorough in the planning and prepared for things we even overlooked like the mic for our officiant. The playlist was great and for everyone involved and he even put up with a strange music request from the bride on the fly. After meeting with him to go over everything once we didn't have to stress over anything else about music it was all handled.

Sent on 04/06/2017

Laura Beth · Married on 11/12/2016

We had such a great time and the DJ did an awesome job reading our guests. He was punctual and very flexible with what our ceremony and reception required. We can't thank them enough for being part of our special day.
    Laura and Ian

Sent on 11/21/2016

Meagan · Married on 11/05/2016

Greg was wonderful! He played all of the songs guests requested and kept the party going. We would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Joni · Married on 10/29/2016

Greg did a great job of keeping the dance floor full. He also helped to keep the wedding on schedule. We scheduled a phone call with Greg prior to our wedding to go over song choices, our preferences, etc. Greg went above and beyond to make sure all of our requests were met. All of our guests complimented our choice of DJ and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2016

Thanks to Greg, our wedding was not only well coordinated - but oh so fun!!! Greg was open, caring, and responsive to all our wedding preparation needs, and on the day of the wedding, I was floored by his ability to just "roll with the punches". If you are looking for a DJ that will keep your guests dancing and keep the party moving... then he is your guy 110 times over! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Beth · Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely book Greg for your wedding. He actually listens to your needs and the type of music you want to make your event the best it can be. My now-husband and I received so many complements on the music that was played at our wedding. 5 stars isn't enough for Greg!

Sent on 10/18/2016