1866-C East Market Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About SoundMaster DJs

Bringing the Music to You for weddings in Harrisonburg, Luray, & Staunton.

Professional, upbeat and easy to work with is how our clients have described working SoundMaster DJs.

Fully Insured, equipped with state of the art DJ equipment (Pioneer, Shure, RCF) and over 20 years of knowledge and experience, SoundMaster DJs stands out from the rest. Soundmaster DJs fits the music to you and your Guests.

For wedding receptions, SoundMaster DJs services include.

• Make any introductions/announcements
  • Wireless mics for toasts/speeches
  • Lighting for the dance floor area
  • Customized playlist (includes Must play, Do not play)
  • Consultation before the wedding
  • Certificate of insurance for venue
  • DJ in Tuxedo, Suit, Casual (your choice)

Need SoundMaster DJs for a ceremony? SoundMaster DJs offers:

• Lapel mics for the officiant
  • Wireless mic for reader/speaker
  • All of the music you would need where you need it whether inside or outside.

Contact SoundMaster DJs right now for availability, more information or to setup a meeting. SoundMasterDJs.com

Follow SoundMaster DJs on

6 Reviews for SoundMaster DJs

• Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/25/2019

Great DJ! He made my wedding fun

Chris was my DJ for my wedding on 5/25. He did a spectacular job. He's very quick to respond to emails and is very flexible when it comes to wedding plans. He even took the time out to call me to make sure he had the correct version of a song I wanted to be played! He really made the experience a lot of fun. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 05/12/2018

We are so glad that we chose SoundMaster DJs for our wedding music! Chris was great to work with from start to finish. He even met with us at the venue about a month before hand to get familiar with the venue and with us. During the wedding, he was very professional and upbeat. He kept everyone dancing and kept the night flowing very smoothly! We would highly recommend SoundMaster DJs to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Hillary · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris did an amazing job for our wedding day. My husband and I were married at Lydia Mountain Lodge in Stanardsville, Va. Our ceremony took place at an overlook with no electricity. Chris provided a very quiet generator (which he hid out of sight) to power his equipment for music and sound. Because he provided services for both our ceremony and reception, he brought two sets of equipment to make the transition flawless. On the wedding day, he communicated very well with my coordinator to make sure everything was done correctly. My husband and I cannot say enough kind words about Chris. He did an excellent job of playing a variety of music for cocktail hour, dinner and for dancing. He kept our guests on the dance floor!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

SoundMaster DJs Pricing

SoundMaster DJs Price Rates

SoundMaster DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• SoundMaster DJs 1
    Winter Wedding Deal

Save $150 if you reserve SoundMaster DJs for a December 2019 or January 2020 wedding!

• 1866-C East Market Street Harrisonburg, Virginia, 22801 See on map