910 South College Ave, Salem, VA 24153 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co.

Pumpernickel Pickle is an award winning professional catering company serving the Roanoke, Salem, Lynchburg, Blacksburg, and Charlottesville area. Our mission is to provide an exciting and dynamic catering experience with exceptional food and service. Our driving force is our goal to always make our clients the happiest on earth. We believe our passion and experience is translated into all the delicious food we make and all the beautiful memories and friends we make along the way!

Follow Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. on

Couple
e814d9d86892d852 1497032400209 the boothe wedding reception 0078
weddingcrawl5
Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co.

49 Reviews for Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co.

Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. 1
Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. 7
  • Richard

Richard Harris · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent caterer

Pumpernickel Pickle was an excellent caterer for our wedding. The food was very tasty, especially the mac-n-cheese! They were prompt in their responses and accommodating throughout. Their prices were quite reasonable and they had numerous delicious options to select. The display and service was very nice and professional during the reception.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kitty · Married on 09/01/2018

Pumpernickel Pickle is the best! I was an out of town bride and was unable set up a tasting or even meet with Sarah until the weekend of the wedding, but they were so helpful via email during my engagement that I had no worries at all on wedding day. I felt that their prices were very reasonable, the staff was helpful and friendly, and the food was delicious! I still have guests complimenting the food.

Sarah is a gem to work with, she is so friendly and informative. She also collects vintage furniture and rents it to her clients, which added some extra glam to our reception. When we met the Wednesday before my wedding, we chatted like old friends- she has such a warm personality! I loved working with her and can't recommend PP enough.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co.'s reply:

Kitty! I actually for real miss seeing you in my inbox. I can't tell you how special it is to get to be a part of such a wonderful day with wonderful brides like you. Thank you for the love and thank you for becoming my friend:)
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 06/16/2018

The Pumpernickel Pickle team catered my wedding in June 2018 and did an amazing job! They were so flexible, prompt with communication, and the food was outstanding! We received so many compliments from our guests on the food at the reception. We did a tasting in advance to choose the appetizers and main course, and they were very accommodating to the small changes we requested to make the reception meal everything we wanted it to be. Their serving staff was very attentive to the guests all night, making sure that everyone had what they wanted. We are so grateful for all their hard work and delicious food, and we are looking forward to having them cater my sister’s wedding in a few months!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co.'s reply:

Erica thank you so much for taking the time to send us the love! It was an absolute pleasure to take care of you and your family and friends! We also can't wait to see you again at your sis's wedding!!! Big hugs! Pickle Team

Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 59.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 23.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 32.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), China
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What event services do you provide? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware

Real Weddings

• Olivia Diane Photography
    Olivia Diane Photography Wedding Photographers

Pumpernickel Pickle is an excellent catering service for any wedding or event! As a photographer, I've had the chance to taste many of their delicious dishes at a variety of weddings and events, and I have loved everything they make! Another bonus, is that the staff are PHENOMINAL to work with. They are gracious and caring - even towards other vendors. Their staff is always quick to ask if I need anything, espcially water, while I am working. Can't speak more highly of this great catering service & team~*

• Angelica & Co. Weddings
    Angelica & Co. Weddings Wedding Planners

The entire Pumpernickel Pickle Catering team knows how to throw down! They are all about that sweet southern hospitality and will have you feeling it on all fronts. Their main focus is making sure that they deliver the type of event that YOU envision. Whatever your dream, they'll help you get there and will make sure to provide the tastiest (and I mean the tastiest) food along the way!

• Everlasting Memories Event Planning
    Everlasting Memories Event Planning Wedding Planners

I always enjoying working with the catering staff of Pumpernickel Pickle Catering. They are professional and so nice to work with. The food will bring joy to your mouth - always delicious!

• 910 South College Ave Salem, 24153 See on map
    5404205403 (Other Phone Number)