Salem, VA 24153 Map · Phone number

About Simplicity

Welcome to Simplicity.

Where every aspect of your event is, well, simple.

We are THE event specialists in the Roanoke Valley. But what makes us different?

Our founders have a combined 60 years experience in the hospitality business and have all lived and worked in the Roanoke Valley their entire lives. We have the connections to recommend the perfect vendors for your vision.

Not only does our years of experience set us apart, we also believe it's our passion that makes us difference. Planning is our passion and that's what we do.

We don't try and do flowers or photography on top of orchestrating your event. What that means is you can rest assured on your big day, when you need us we're right there. You hire an event planner to do just that ... to PLAN and to EXECUTE. We double check and triple check everything. We meet with your vendors and communicate directly with them to make sure every one is on the same page every step of the way.

We are proud that our founders all have backgrounds working in food & beverage. We have a former Restaurant Manager, former Director of Catering and even an an executive Chef as our founders! Events have been our lives and we believe your guests will remember your event based on their experience . . .and they remember the food!

So what makes us different? We have local connections, we plan, and we understand the basic needs for events. That's it. That's the difference. It's that simple.

Be sure to "like" us on Facebook when you check out our latest photo albums!

1332554511117657322179038486754049525317172n

Simplicity 3
Simplicity 4
Simplicity 5

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Courtney was so wonderful to work with. We hired her a month out when we realized we couldn't handle coordinating the wedding on our own. She went above and beyond to coordinate with our vendors, create a schedule, and make sure everything was running smoothly behind the scenes. Our wedding day would have been so stressful without Courtney managing everything. She was indispensable and even ran across the hotel when she realized I was about to walk down the aisle without my veil. I couldn't have done it without Courtney, and hiring her was the best wedding decision we made.

Sent on 08/29/2018

Chloe · Married on 04/28/2018

Peggy was the day of coordinator for our wedding through Simplicity! She was awesome! She was so organized and handled everything with such professionalism. She supported me with anything I needed and ensured the day of the wedding ran smoothly. I can't say enough kind words about Peggy and Simplicity!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 04/28/2018

Almost 6 months from our wedding, and I'm finally getting around to writing reviews, but our team of vendors was too fantastic to not show them some love. Vicki was a HUGE reason why we loved our vendor team so much. Throughout the planning process, she was available, flexible and always ready to listen or offer a hand. She also allowed my husband, my mom and I to all feel like we were still in control, but we had her available as our right hand woman WHENEVER we needed something. The day of the wedding - we were all able to relax and enjoy. Everything went perfectly, and I have no doubt that Vicki was the best choice for wedding planner we could have made.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Simplicity FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Olivia Diane Photography
    Olivia Diane Photography Wedding Photographers

Simplicity is amazing! They are thorough and do everything in their power to accommodate each wedding according to the wishing of their client. They coordinated my wedding and have coordinated many weddings and events that I have both attended and worked at as a photographer! I would highly recommend Simplicity's staff and expertise for the perfect wedding day experience!

• Rev. Kanta Bosniak
    Rev. Kanta Bosniak Wedding Officiants

Vicki Itson of Simplicity is an absolute joy to work with! She's super-organized, energetic and fun, yet calm and focused. She's great with planning and execution. She has a big picture vision and a deft touch with details. There are so many people to bring together to make a wedding happen, and Vicki makes sure everyone involved is on the same page. Her business name says it all. She has a talent for handling multiple tasks efficiently and in an upbeat, cheerful manner, so that the overall event goes smoothly. Consequently, with her as Wedding Director, the couple can relax and enjoy their special day. I highly recommend her. -Rev. Kanta Bosniak, officiant

• Green Designs
    Green Designs Wedding Florists

Vicki has the gift of putting the bridal couple at ease and reducing their stress levels on their big day. She is wonderful to work with and helps the other vendors with their setup, which contributes to a successful event for all.

• Salem, 24153 See on map