Inspiration Weddings and Events

Roanoke, VA View map Visit website
$1,600 Package Price

$1,600 Package Price

Inspiration Weddings and Events is an event planning company located in Roanoke, Virginia. The team services the Roanoke area and the New River Valley, as well as Lexington and Lynchburg, VA. They focus on what makes each couple’s wedding story so special and to express this through their big day. Experienced, creative, and hard-working, they are a great choice no matter what kind of event couples wish for.

Inspiration Weddings and Events offers couples a range of services for a stress-free wedding experience. They can offer packages that feature options for day-of coordination services, comprehensive planning, and more. These packages include services such a guest list creation, timeline planning, vendor referrals, and much more. The team is also available for destination weddings and welcomes couples from all walks of life and belief systems.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Whitney
    Whitney W. Married on 06/20/2020

Wonderful to work with

Peggy did a wonderful job making sure everything ran smoothly on our wedding day. She was also great at keeping us on track during our planning process!

Inspiration Weddings and Events's reply:

Whitney:

Thank you so much for the wonder review. I appreciate you taking time to post the review.

Peggy

Pricing

Inspiration Weddings and Events Price Rates

Team

Peggy Walker
Peggy Walker
Owner

Hi! I am Peggy Wright Walker, owner and Event Coordinator for Inspiration Weddings and Events in Roanoke, VA.

My event planning career began in 2006 as an Event Manager with Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center. Event planning at HRCC proved to be best experience in my career, whether it was a non-profit fundraiser for 900, a wedding for 300 or small intimate events. Fast forward 10 years, I was invited to join Events by Simplicity as Wedding Planner/Coordinator. Simplicity has been dissolved and I have now branched out on my own.

My experience as a venue coordinator for non-profits, social events and corporate functions gave me the ability to produce an event from all angles. While I enjoy planning all types of events, I must admit…”weddings are my passion..I love working with Brides and Grooms.” It gives me a lot of pleasure to turn their dreams into reality. I work closely with a network of trusted and talented vendors to make sure your events expresses your style values and aspirations.

As a seasoned wedding planner, I take pride in my work ethic, going above and beyond to deliver the perfect day for my brides and grooms. My approach is one that is constantly evolving, innovative and always exceeding the expectations of the client and their guests. My sophisticated style is unparalleled. It is no wonder that I have developed lasting relations with my clients and event specialists.

Roanoke, Virginia Roanoke, VA, 24019
540-353-7778
Location of (Inspiration Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding