6951 Hopkins Neck Rd, Easton, MD 21601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Laura's Focus Photography

I am a photographer, storyteller, artist, friend, coordinator, and romantic here to document your unscripted moments of life and love.

I am based in the St. Michaels/Easton area on the eastern shore of Maryland where I grew up. In addition to Maryland, I am available for wedding and portrait shoots in Virginia, DC, Delaware, Pennsylvania and beyond. During the winter months, you can find me sailing in the Bahamas where I am available for destination photography!

I started my business in 2005 and have documented over 300 weddings to date and hundreds of portrait sessions. I absolutely love what I do and would love to document your special moments!

Laura Friedel

Laura's Focus Photography 5
Laura's Focus Photography 6
Laura's Focus Photography 7

Alexandra · Married on 06/01/2019

beautiful photos, wonderful experience!

Hiring Laura was one of the best decisions we made. I searched multiple photographers in the area- what drew me to Laura was her ability to capture the true emotions of the day in addition to taking beautiful posed photos. Compared to many others, Laura does not over-edit her photos to the point where they look over-exposed, and essentially, the same as everyone else's wedding photos. Instead, Laura was able to capture the uniqueness in our wedding and in us as a couple. She has an incredible vision and is so creative in her shots. Not to mention, she is quick and responsive! Most importantly, Laura has been incredibly kind throughout the whole process, and was instrumental in creating our timeline and finalizing details that I hadn't thought of. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Laura's Focus Photography 19
    Laura's Focus Photography 20

Carolyn Weidlein · Married on 05/30/2019

Excellent experience

We recently utilized Laura for our elopement and couldn't be happier!! She captured our love story perfectly and we can't thank her enough. She has an eye for the perfect moments with an artistic flair and makes you feel comfortable. Aside from the beautiful photos she took she was an absolute breath of fresh air to work with. She swiftly responded to emails and did not leave you waiting. We were also very impressed with how quickly she was able to provide a preview of our photos. We highly recommend Laura and hope to have the opportunity to use her services again in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Ashley B · Married on 05/17/2019

Laura is truly the best!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Laura is and I cannot imagine anyone else capturing our day more perfect than she did! Laura is kind, calm, organized, beyond artistic and spent so much time getting to know my husband and I prior to our wedding day. I gave Laura a call a few times before our wedding to bounce ideas off of her and she was always wiling to listen, provide insights and share her expertise. And the day of, she was truly amazing! Like a secret angel that you do not know is even there.

For being such an organized bride, we threw a lot of curve balls at Laura the day of....like walking to the church, squinty and hot bridal party, sleepy nephews and a sunset that came much faster than expected. We called a lot of audibles, and Laura just rolled with every one. She never made us feel it was out of order or we were messing up the flow, but instead managed to stay so calm with a smile on her face, reassuring us the entire time. and capturing every moment. She made us feel so at ease throughout the day and truly captured the real us - laughing, happy and in the moment. Not to mention we had our blog pictures within a few days and they were more than we could have ever dreamed of. Laura's ability to capture creative and artsy moments, that still feel classic and natural is beyond amazing. Every photo belongs in a bridal magazine and I will never know how we will be able to choose the ones we frame, because EVERY single photo is that amazing. Tears to my eyes amazing. We will never be able to thank her enough for capturing our special day the way she did - every detail, every picture was pure magic. Laura is truly phenomenal to work with and we are so blessed she shared in our special day with us!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Laura's Focus Photography Price Rates

Laura's Focus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,100.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Great Oak Manor
    Great Oak Manor Mansion Weddings

Professional photography with speed and the ability to capture those moments you don't ever want to forget! Laura's Focus is at the top of our preferred vendor list.. Excellent service and quality product!

• Sail Selina II, St. Michaels
    Sail Selina II, St. Michaels Boat Weddings

Laura originally did a shoot last Nov and I was impressed then, but more recently did a photo shoot of an elopement aboard my grandfathers yacht Selina II in St Michaels MD, and the photos were fantastic! She took one pic from inside the cabin framing our couple that totally captures their spirit. Her eye is very creative- Capt Iris

• Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations
    Cristina Calvert Signature Weddings & Celebrations Wedding Planners

Laura of Laura's Focus was wonderful to work with! She is quick on her feet to capture the best photos and has a calm demeanor with her clients. Her work is fantastic and it is very clear that she loves what she does!

• 6951 Hopkins Neck Rd Easton, Maryland, 21601 See on map