20 Reviews for Anna Bowser Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Prints (1)
20 Anna Bowser Photography Reviews

Don’t hesitate – choose Anna as your photographer!

We used Anna for our engagement and wedding pictures. She was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. She has outstanding professionalism, calming presence and a warm personality. She will go above and beyond to capture the special moments that reflect who you are as a couple, while making you feel special in the same process.

We will plan to use her for all of our photography needs.

Highly recommend Anna for your big day or any special occasion.

Profile Picture Loran, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I hired Anna for both our engagement and wedding photos. At the time of writing, our wedding is still a little over a month away (June 2018), but our engagement photos were taken October 2017. Our engagement photo experience with Anna was so wonderful that we're 100% certain that Anna will do a flawless job with our wedding photos. I will update this review after the wedding, but am sure it will remain 5-star. Here's my review so far based off of our engagement photos:

First of all, booking with Anna was a breeze. She was quick to reply to all messages with helpful information, and very flexible in working with our complicated work schedules. We had our photos taken at a lake, and wanted to get in the water. Anna showed up in a wetsuit with a brand-new waterproof camera case! The photos turned out gorgeous, I've attached a couple to this review as examples.

In addition to her considerable photography skill and talent, Anna is a very pleasant person and excels at photographing couples without making them feel awkward. My fiancé and I felt very relaxed throughout our session (even in the cold water) and I believe it shows in the photos.

I will update with more photos after the wedding. For now, I'll conclude with my belief that Anna is the best wedding photographer in the area, for sure, and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Leah, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

OMG! Anna is the best photographer in the Roanoke area. Like seriously the BEST. From the engagement set to the wedding she's such a pro and just knows how to really capture every little moment. She's spot on and has such great intuition and ability. She was getting photos of things I didn't even think she was getting. Blown away and stellar photographer.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Anna's work is absolutely beautiful! All around she is great! She was willing to hike, climb, slide in mud, get wet and more just to get the perfect photos..and let me tell you- she did just that! I didn't meet Anna until our engagement shoot and after minutes of meeting her she felt like a friend. I cannot say enough good things about Anna. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Madeline, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Anna was our photographer throughout our entire wedding journey and we would not have it any other way! My now husband first contacted Anna when he was looking for a proposal photographer. His proposal idea involved getting up before 4am to hike 4 miles and propose at sunrise at McAfee's Knob. Anna was amazing for agreeing to this and on top of that, being just as excited as he was for the special moment. The photos are absolutely breathtaking and they are displayed all over our home. There was no question that we would go with her for our engagement session and wedding day! Anna is so great at making you feel comfortable in front of the camera and she captures the best angles and shots. We had such an enjoyable time during each of our sessions with her and we cherish all of the beautiful photographs she has taken of us. She's very quick to respond and is the ideal photographer to work with as she carries a very happy, professional, and positive attitude. We can't say enough wonderful things about Anna and we highly recommend her to anyone! We will certainly continue to use Anna for any future photography sessions. Look no further than Anna Bowser Photography!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Anna is both photographer and coordinator in one! This girl is on top of it. I gave her a wedding day itinerary that she helped me edit beforehand to help things run more smoothly. She kept everything and everyone moving, kept me calm if things got off track, and was immediately prepared with a new plan. Not only that, but she made being photographed feel so easy and natural for two people, like most couples, who aren’t typically in front of a camera. By taking interest in what was most important to us on our wedding day, Anna was able to capture the most perfect and thoughtful moments and details. Overall, such a sweet and fun person to have following you around your entire day! I thought I’d have a few favorites from our wedding, but turns out I’m pretty much just obsessed with all 1,000 pictures. Thank you, Anna!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Let me cut to the chase and tell you one of the best parts! When it came down to the bouquet toss, the DJ had already started playing the music and then I realized I TOTALLY FORGOT TO BRING MY BOUQUET OUTSIDE WITH ME!!! In a flash, Anna took her ponytail down, grabbed flowers from a nearby vase, wrapped her hair bow around it making it a bouquet for me to toss! Now that is a great photographer!! On top of that she clipped extra bobby pins to her dress to fix my updo (which did happen)! My extended family that I got photos with after the ceremony said it was the most efficient photo lineup they've ever seen! She helped make my day run so much more smoothly!! Oh, and her photos are beautiful, of course! High quality, light, and airy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Planning my wedding was one of the best times but also stressful. You want everything to go smoothly, have the perfect day, and capture every moment. Choosing the photographer was very important for capturing those moments and having the photos for keep sake. Anna Bowser Photography was there from the beginning capturing the rare moments of the day to the big celebration. She captured the special moments, the silly dance moves, the laughing, the crying, the cake in the face, and the list goes on. She was amazing to work with and easy to talk to about what I wanted on my special day. She was in with the crowd capturing the memories, laughing with everyone. Everyone enjoyed her free spirit.

Profile Picture Kori, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna was so incredible to work with!! My husband and I would highly recommend her! She made us feel so comfortable and at ease and we were so grateful to have her with us on our wedding day! We will cherish the pictures forever!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna is AMAZING! There is NO OTHER photographer I would have wanted! She's super fun, she's creative, and she gets down to business to get you perfect shots! LOVE LOVE LOVE her!

Profile Picture Marlea, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Anna is hands down the BEST! She is kind, creative, and focused! Her work is extraordinary and pure. Highly recommend her as a photographer.

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be more in love with our wedding photos! Anna Bowser Photography is simply perfect! Anna also did my bridal portraits and they are amazing! She hiked up to the top of a mountain with me to get some BEAUTIFUL shots! Anna is awesome to work with. One of the things that really loved about Anna was her personality. She is down to earth, treats you like a friend and always willing to give advice, which for me was a blessing. I am not the best photo taker and Anna was able to guide me on what to do to get a perfect shot. I live in Texas and she was so easy to communicate with and very flexible with my every changing schedule when I flew home to VA. She is so sweet, funny, prompt, professional and literally does ANYTHING to get the perfect shot. Our families and wedding guests all complimented how great Anna was. Our wedding day was July 23rd, the hottest day in July EVER in VA and the A/C did not work at my venue (ahhh- a brides worst nightmare). Even through all the heat and sweat, Anna took it like a champ! She was constantly on the move getting picture perfect shots of our wedding. You can't even tell our guests were sweating their butts off in the photos! I am so fortunate to have been able to work with Anna. Not only was she our wedding photographer, she is now a friend for life! I can't wait to work with Anna more in the future and trust me, if you book Anna, you won't be disappointed! She is AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you're looking for a creative, enthusiastic, energetic photographer with a huge passion for what she does, Anna Bowser is your girl!! I am in love with my wedding photos so far and cannot wait to see the rest!!! She was absolutely wonderful!!!!! I highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Sydney, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna ended up being the perfect fit for us! Not only were the photos breathtaking, she was the exact kind of person we needed there! From calming our nerves before the ceremony to fixing my bustle when it kept falling out, she helped make sure that the day ran smooth. She even brought out the country accent in my husband that I adore. She stood in the rain to get the perfect shots and she stepped up when I was too overwhelmed to make a decision. There is no way my wedding would have happened the way it did without her-and for such a fantastic value. My husband and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anna is extremely talented and easy to work with. I’m constantly impressed with her positive attitude and sense of urgency! She always texted me back right away which I LOVE. She was sick on my wedding day, but you’d have never known with how on the ball she was. The pictures turned out GORGEOUS and are scattered all around my home.

I’m so impressed by her and will continue to use her in the future. Her service is truly the best investment of your money!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/15/15, 1 Review
4.7

Anna was a wonderful wedding photographer for our wedding. As we st out to find a photographer for our wedding, we wanted someone who we would be comfortable with yet someone who was also professional, Anna was just that. I would greatly suggest her for your wedding! I promise, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture User6239952, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot

My husband and I chose Anna as our wedding photographer after seeing a lot of her work through her Facebook page. She is a very creative photographer and her style was just what we wanted. She is professional and organized, which definitely helped us feel more relaxed by knowing we could trust her. Anna made us feel comfortable during our photo sessions and captured our big day perfectly with pictures of our wedding details, family, and friends. She is willing to work above and beyond based on your wants and needs as her client. I would highly recommend her as a wedding photographer based on personal experience. She truly strives to make sure you are happy with her service which was huge for us since we will look back on these pictures forever.

Profile Picture Bekah, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Trash The Dress, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

First, I want to say Anna is incredible! If you are looking for someone to really understand what you want and what you are looking for Anna never fails to meet you where you are at. She wants to dream with you and make your dreams come true. Photography was something I always heard "put most of your wedding money to photography because that is what lasts forever". My regret is actually that I did not put more money to the photography. I wanted to stay very tight on my budget so I compromised time with Anna for money and regret that. However, with the time I did manage to have with her she did a stellar job capturing all the small details very well.

Anna does an incredible job and I can promise you will not be disappointed with her work :)
She has the professionalism of photography along with the personality of a friend to make everything fit together nicely and make you feel comfortable.

Profile Picture User6241350, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Anna did a amazing job with our wedding!! Our wedding was a indoor, outdoor wedding she came prepared and knew exactly what we were wanting. She joined in on the many laughs and joyful tears. She will have all our photography business.

Profile Picture User6262187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had such a wonderful experience with A.B.E. Photography! Anna is such a fun person to work with and she has her own style about her photography! She was ready and willing to take any pictures that we wanted and she made sure that we were comfortable with everything! We are so glad we chose to have her photograph our big day and we have been recommending her to everyone we know now!

Profile Picture Kallie, 10/12/13, 2 Reviews