Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

Vinton, VA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

A full-service florist based in Vinton, Virginia, Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts is a floral design studio that works with couples to turn a dream wedding into a reality. Owners Mark and Debbie Frye pride themselves on creating and designing special events that are unique and memorable for all couples. At Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts, couples will find fresh and unique floral designs fit any style, whether an event is classic and vintage, modern and romantic, or eclectic.

As imaginative event and floral designers, Mark sits with you and listens to your wedding dreams and plans. At Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts, couples will brainstorm how to get gorgeous and realistic with their visions. Couples are able to see sample prototypes and designs, as well as coordinate a plan that sets the mood for their event. Mark will work with you to convey the look and feel of your wedding. They'll arrange delivery, setup, and cleanup with you.

Products Offered
Besides the traditional bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages, Creative Occasions Events Flowers and Gifts also provides aisle and Chuppah decor, flower petals, and single flowers. Each design includes distinctive details, whether you are looking for non-floral alternatives or unique table arrangements. Mark and Debbie also offer other accessories and decor to rent for your special day, including linens, chairs, urns, pedestals, candles, and various signage.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Modern
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Lindsay D. Married on 06/18/2022

Beautiful Flowers, Great Service!

Mark Frye was an absolute joy to work with! I wasn't sure of my vision for my for my wedding when I came into Creative Occasions. Mark used his expertise and crafted BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements. We could trust him with everything from start to finish! On the day of the actual wedding, he came to the venue twice because it was so windy he wanted to make sure my arch flowers stayed put for the wedding. If you are thinking about booking Mark for your events for decorations and/or flowers, do it! You will not be disappointed!
  • Tammy
    Tammy S. Married on 05/27/2022

Florals? You need Mark at Creative Occasions

I could not have been more pleased with Mark and his staff from Creative Occasions! Mark has exquisite taste and vision and his work shows it! Classy is an understatement. I knew things would look beautiful but trust me I was blown away when I entered the venue as it was beyond my expectations. If you are looking for florals look no further contact Mark today, you will not regret it. He and his staff were professional and on time and so very easy to work with. It took so much stress and headache off my plate while planning for my son's rehearsal dinner. I can't say enough about just how pleased and over the moon we were and are! Thanks Mark!!!
  • Kelsie
    Kelsie M. Married on 10/30/2021

The most amazing service and product!

The moment I spoke with Mark on the phone, I knew I wanted to work with him. He is the sweetest person with the most positive attitude! I changed my quote so many times and he was so easy going about it the entire process. Our florals turned out BEAUTIFUL. One of my absolute favorites parts of the wedding were how amazing everything turned out. Mark was so easy to work with and so unbelievably humble. I don't live in the area but if I did I'd probably start a monthly subscription of getting florals from Mark! Definitely recommend him for any floral needs!

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Kelsie!! Thank you so much for this AMAZING review!! You were such a wonderful client to work with and I am so grateful to have had the opportunity! You've been so great about tagging us on your social feeds, too! Please take care and my best wishes for a wonderful married life!! Mark

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

The Patrick Henry Ballroom The Patrick Henry Ballroom Banquet Halls

We are always thrilled when Creative Occasions provides florals for events at The Patrick Henry Ballroom! Mark and his team are very friendly, courteous, and professional - and they always deliver gorgeous arrangements!!! They have done dozens of events at the ballroom, and each and every event was unique and stunning!

Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. Pumpernickel Pickle Catering Co. Wedding Caterers

Talented and kind professionals perfect for your dream event. It is always a pleasure to see their beautiful creations and the happiness it brings to guests!

Aztec Rental Aztec Rental Wedding Rentals

Their name says it all! SO creative! Beautiful floral and decor for any event You can't go wrong with Mark and his staff.

111 E. Lee Avenue Vinton, VA, 24179
Location of (Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding