57 Reviews for Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

Flower Petals (3)
Single Flowers (3)
Samples (2)
57 Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Reviews

Working with Mark Frye at Creative Occasions was an absolutely wonderful experience! His insights, professionalism, and advice were priceless and pivotal to the success our daughter’s wedding and reception. His ability to work seamlessly with all the other vendors was remarkable. The team at Creative Occasions exceeded our expectations. The beauty of the flower arrangements were beyond compare. The bouquets, centerpieces, linens, floral arrangements truly transformed the reception venue into magical, romantic, whimsical evening! We would not have changed a thing. I would recommend Mark and his team for any occasion. Mark is a true artist!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark at Creative Occasions brought beauty to my wedding day through all the florals. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet and totally matched my inspiration! My bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and family flowers were all stunning. I can't forget about all the center pieces at the reception and the bouquet at the church! All just stunning. My favorite piece (besides my bouquet) was the tall orchid centerpieces! They really were a work of art. I highly recommend working with Mark at Creative Occasions for your wedding! He will make your vision come to life through his work.

Profile Picture Chloe, 4/28/18, 15 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark was amazing to work with. He transformed our vision into reality and helped us to create a gorgeous wedding. We wanted vibrant spring colors with cascading greenery, and he delivered with absolutely gorgeous arrangements and bouquets! We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a talented, professional, and fun florist!

Profile Picture Perisa, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

Amazing experience from start to finish. The flowers for our wedding were beyond what I could have ever imagined. Mark was amazing to work with and really listened to our vision and then added his experience to make our vision even better. We felt like we were part of a team rather than just a customer.

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Delivery, Set Up

Seriously amazing!!! Mark was so professional and helpful throughout my entire planning process!!! My flowers were stunning and totally exceeded my dreams and expectations. You will NOT be disappointed! :)

Profile Picture Amber, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark was so easy to work with and he was happy to accommodate your budget without compromising on the quality. We loved all the flower arrangements, especially the bouquets!

Profile Picture Mat and Vrushali, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mark Frye transformed my daughter's wedding venue into a stunning and magical wonderland. The flower bouquets and arrangements were all elegant and unique. He was helpful, professional and easy to work with through the entire wedding process.

Profile Picture Sydney, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with. I vaguely knew what I wanted my flowers to look like, and he was able to create perfect arrangements based on one phone conversation. Everything was fresh and delivered to my venue exactly on time.

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot recommend Mark enough! I only gave Mark a color scheme and a basic "feel" for the floral, and his execution was perfect. I also rented linens through Creative Occasions. It was so wonderful to have all of my decor needs taken care of with one vendor! My husband and I overheard comments all day long about the gorgeous flowers!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark was absolutely amazing!!!! I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding day. He was very flexible in making changes throughout the process as well as always willing to lend advice or a listening ear. He knew exactly what I wanted when I told him my vision and went above and beyond in areas I never would have thought of.

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I used Creative Occassion as the florist for my December wedding and I am so glad I did! Mark was wonderful to work with. When we met to go over my vision for the flowers he was easy to work with, fun, understood what I wanted and gave great ideas as well. One of the best parts was the affordability! On my wedding day the bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres were beyond what I had expected, absolutely gorgeous! Thank You, thank you thank you Creative Occasions!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We used Mark to provide the flowers for my daughter's wedding. He was awesome to work with -- very personalable and professional. He captured what we wanted perfectly and beautifully!!

Profile Picture User7081425, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mark Frye did a fantstic job with with his part in our daughters wedding. He met with us multiple times, listened to my daughters ideas, heard our budget, made suggestions and the results were spectacular. The flowers for the church and the wedding party were beauitful. The arrangements and the linens for the reception were all that he said they would be and more. His kindness is an added bonus to his talent!

Profile Picture Christelle, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely could not have been more perfect! Mark & team are absolutely exceptional and the BEST! He truly took our vision and brought it to life better than we could have ever imagined. So much more than "just a florist" - he absolutely delivered on the overall look and feel of the event from lighting, linens, furniture and of course the most stunning florals! So grateful to have had him and his team on our side for our big day!

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mark Frye transformed the Taubman Museum into a Winter Wonderland for my daughter's wedding...first in the Atrium for the ceremony....then in the theater for cocktails...and finally back in the atrium for the dinner/reception. From the flowers to the lighting and the tabletops, everything was perfect. In my work, I used florists in big cities across the country. None topped Mark Frye.

Profile Picture User6300537, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Oh my gosh! I don't think I could possibly put into words how absolutely wonderful the flowers provided by Mark and his team were. From the very beginning we got a very comfortable feeling working with Mark as we began to plan out colors, themes, and decorations. During our initial meeting with Mark we expressed the colors we wanted and some of our favorite flower types, and he took it from there. He spent a lot of time getting to know us and determining exactly what kind of wedding we wanted. Mark took the time to find out what atmosphere and overall feeling we wanted for ourselves and our guests.
Mark was able to take the descriptions we gave him and put that into some of the most beautiful floral arrangements, linens, and decorations. If you are looking for a florist who will provide you a full range of services and give you and experience instead of just flowers the crew at Creative Occasions is who you need to call!

Profile Picture User6037870, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Creative Occasions went above and beyond to make my celebration special and one of a kind.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very responsive and helpful! Looking forward to our beautiful flowers :)

Profile Picture User4873914, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If I could give Mark Frye 10 stars on here I would!! He was so easy to work with and saw my vision and what I wanted for the wedding day. The flower arrangements, the aisle decor, arbor decor, pedals down the aisle, boutonnieres, and bouquets MADE MY WEDDING DAY at Sundara. Not to mention Mark completely surprised me with having my favorite type of flower (peonies) incorporated in my flower bouquet. I was in COMPLETE shock with that!!! The table arrangements with the votives were breathtaking. I keep looking back on pictures of all the beautiful flowers and the flowers created my "antique" vision I wanted. MARK FRYE is the BEST in ROANOKE by far!!! He made my wedding day. Everything was so SO beautiful, I could go on, and on about the incredible work he did!!!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mark made our wedding beautiful with wonderful flowers! Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Betsy, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had the best possible experience using Creative Occasions/Mark Frye for our wedding. He worked with my mom at the beginning and she raved about him so I couldn't wait until I met him. He made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process and year of planning. He provided the flowers for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception and everything was perfect. I walked into our reception and was breathless because of how beautiful it looked. It was like a dream in a fairy tale and it was all because of his work. I HIGHLY recommend him for any occasion you may have. You will be very pleased with the work he and his staff do.

Profile Picture Jayme, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Mark is a magician. He took our relatively small budget and created a masterpiece. He was so incredibly warm, kind, and responsive. We couldn't be any happier with his work. My only regret is that we don't have another event coming up that we can use him for.

Profile Picture Claire, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very creative' responsive and flexible !!

Profile Picture User5112694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Creative, personable, flexible, adaptative and listens well!

Profile Picture User5124696, 2+ years ago, 1 Review