Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Reviews

61 | Vinton, VA

61 Reviews for Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts

61 Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts Reviews

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

I cannot say enough about Mark and Creative Occasions. The work was beyond my expectations. The arrangements and bouquets were exquisite. Every guest at the wedding commented on how beautiful they were. We had a vision in mind and explained what we wanted and Mark and his staff executed and delivered and we were not disappointed. I would definitely recommend him to others. The only regret I have is that his shop is not close to my hometown. If so, he would definitely be the only one I would do business with in the future. I was that impressed.

Kitty · Married on 09/01/2018

Mark and his team were a dream to work with. I was an out of town bride, and Mark was able to make time to meet with my fiance and me when we walked into his shop, about five months before the wedding. He listened to our vision, provided suggestions on how to keep costs down, and was responsive to every email and phone call I left. Mark is such a wonderful person, every time we spoke he was excited and happy and genuinely engaged.

We decorated our wedding with floral arrangements on the wedding arbor, flowers down the aisle, and used collections of beer/wine/whiskey bottles as vases for our centerpieces. We used mostly white roses and greenery, which complimented the scenery of the blue ridge mountains outside of the venue. The bouquets were gorgeous, and Mark was able to tuck in some rosemary and hops into my bridal bouquet and my now husband's boutonniere at our request :) Mark was easy to work with, flexible, and turned our crazy ideas into a reality. Thank you Creative Occasions!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 1
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 2
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 3
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 4

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Kitty, you are just the BEST! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this AMAZING review and for sharing your experiences with me and my team! You and CJ were dream clients and I'm so happy we could be part of your special day! Please stay in touch and drop by when you're in town! Big thanks to you both!! Mark

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Mark did my flowers for my wedding this past June, and we seriously couldn’t have asked for a better florist! He was recommended to us by our venue, and he was just as amazing as they said. He is incredibly personable, accommodating, and reassuring. I don’t know much about flowers, so I just gave him a vague idea of what I liked and let him run with it, and I couldn’t have been more pleased! Every single detail was perfect, and it was so nice to know that he had every detail handled. As I’ve told a few other couples – yes, he’s a bit more expensive than some other options, but he is SO worth it! You are paying for his incredible expertise and his years of experience. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and everyone! In fact, my family members have already ordered various other arrangements from him!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review and for sharing your experiences with me and Creative Occasions! You were the dream client and I was totally honored to be part of your vendor team for the Best Day Ever! As you've already seen, we will be happy to assist you or your family and friends anytime you need something! Thanks again and please keep in touch! Warm regards, Mark

Becky · Married on 06/16/2018

Our family had an amazing experience working with Mark Frye at Creative Occasions. He was able to take my daughter's vision for her wedding and make it a reality. He was very accommodating to our crazy schedule and made adjustments to his proposals to meet our needs. I am so happy we chose Mark. His creativity and his attention to every detail are impressive. He is easy to work with and provides excellent service.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 5
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 6
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 7
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 8
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 9
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 10

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Becky! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for sharing your experience with Creative Occasions! I am so honored to have been part of Lauren and Andrew's wedding and am so happy you all were pleased with our work! Please keep in touch and thanks again! Mark

Kathy · Married on 05/19/2018

Working with Mark Frye at Creative Occasions was an absolutely wonderful experience! His insights, professionalism, and advice were priceless and pivotal to the success our daughter’s wedding and reception. His ability to work seamlessly with all the other vendors was remarkable. The team at Creative Occasions exceeded our expectations. The beauty of the flower arrangements were beyond compare. The bouquets, centerpieces, linens, floral arrangements truly transformed the reception venue into magical, romantic, whimsical evening! We would not have changed a thing. I would recommend Mark and his team for any occasion. Mark is a true artist!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Kathy! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your experience with me and the Creative Occasions team! We were honored to be part of Caroline and Chris' wedding and I personally feel that you guys were just such awesome clients!! Thank you for your trust and for your business!! Please keep in touch! With sincere thanks, Mark

Chloe · Married on 04/28/2018

Mark at Creative Occasions brought beauty to my wedding day through all the florals. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet and totally matched my inspiration! My bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnieres, and family flowers were all stunning. I can't forget about all the center pieces at the reception and the bouquet at the church! All just stunning. My favorite piece (besides my bouquet) was the tall orchid centerpieces! They really were a work of art. I highly recommend working with Mark at Creative Occasions for your wedding! He will make your vision come to life through his work.

Sent on 05/26/2018
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 18
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 19
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 20

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I so appreciate you taking the time to write this amazing review and for sharing your experience with me and Creative Occasions! It was an honor and privilege to be part of your wedding day and you were a complete joy to work with - you made my job so much easier!! Best wishes and please stay in touch! Mark And thanks for sharing these amazing images!!

Perisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Mark was amazing to work with. He transformed our vision into reality and helped us to create a gorgeous wedding. We wanted vibrant spring colors with cascading greenery, and he delivered with absolutely gorgeous arrangements and bouquets! We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a talented, professional, and fun florist!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing review! I so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with me and Creative Occasions! You guys were so much fun and it was a delight to be part of your celebration! I'm so happy you were pleased with our work and look forward to helping you again with any of your floral needs! Best wishes!! Mark

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing experience from start to finish. The flowers for our wedding were beyond what I could have ever imagined. Mark was amazing to work with and really listened to our vision and then added his experience to make our vision even better. We felt like we were part of a team rather than just a customer.

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 21
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 22
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 23
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 24
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 25
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 26

Amber · Married on 10/07/2017

Seriously amazing!!! Mark was so professional and helpful throughout my entire planning process!!! My flowers were stunning and totally exceeded my dreams and expectations. You will NOT be disappointed! :)

Sent on 10/16/2017

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Wow, thanks Amber!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here at Creative Occasions! It was our honor to be part of your wedding day! And you were a wonderful client, too! Congratulations and please keep in touch!

Mat and Vrushali · Married on 10/07/2017

Mark was so easy to work with and he was happy to accommodate your budget without compromising on the quality. We loved all the flower arrangements, especially the bouquets!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 32
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 33
    Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts 34

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Vru and Mat! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with me and Creative Occasions! I so appreciate you taking the time to do this and for the very nice review! I was honored to be part of your special day and am glad you liked our work! Thank you again and please keep in touch! Mark

Sydney · Married on 09/02/2017

Mark Frye transformed my daughter's wedding venue into a stunning and magical wonderland. The flower bouquets and arrangements were all elegant and unique. He was helpful, professional and easy to work with through the entire wedding process.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so, so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review and for sharing your experience with Creative Occasions! You guys were so much FUN to work with and I think we should do another party SOON!! Thank you again - please stay in touch! Mark

Meredith · Married on 08/18/2017

Mark was an absolute pleasure to work with. I vaguely knew what I wanted my flowers to look like, and he was able to create perfect arrangements based on one phone conversation. Everything was fresh and delivered to my venue exactly on time.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Meredith!! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review and for sharing your experience about working with us! It was our honor to be part of your amazing day! Please stay in touch and thanks again! Mark

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

I cannot recommend Mark enough! I only gave Mark a color scheme and a basic "feel" for the floral, and his execution was perfect. I also rented linens through Creative Occasions. It was so wonderful to have all of my decor needs taken care of with one vendor! My husband and I overheard comments all day long about the gorgeous flowers!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Lauren, this is so sweet - thank you so much for writing a review and sharing your experience with me and Creative Occasions! I was honored to be part of such a beautiful celebration for you and Michael! Thank you again! And please keep in touch!

Morgan · Married on 06/17/2017

Mark was absolutely amazing!!!! I could not have asked for a better florist for my wedding day. He was very flexible in making changes throughout the process as well as always willing to lend advice or a listening ear. He knew exactly what I wanted when I told him my vision and went above and beyond in areas I never would have thought of.

Andrea · Married on 12/11/2016

I used Creative Occassion as the florist for my December wedding and I am so glad I did! Mark was wonderful to work with. When we met to go over my vision for the flowers he was easy to work with, fun, understood what I wanted and gave great ideas as well. One of the best parts was the affordability! On my wedding day the bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres were beyond what I had expected, absolutely gorgeous! Thank You, thank you thank you Creative Occasions!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Andrea, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!! I am so glad we had the opportunity to work together and appreciate you so much!! Best wishes for a happy, happy married life! Mark

Marlene · Married on 08/06/2016

We used Mark to provide the flowers for my daughter's wedding. He was awesome to work with -- very personalable and professional. He captured what we wanted perfectly and beautifully!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this awesome review! I so appreciate your kind words - thanks for sharing!!

Christelle · Married on 06/25/2016

Mark Frye did a fantstic job with with his part in our daughters wedding. He met with us multiple times, listened to my daughters ideas, heard our budget, made suggestions and the results were spectacular. The flowers for the church and the wedding party were beauitful. The arrangements and the linens for the reception were all that he said they would be and more. His kindness is an added bonus to his talent!

Joanna · Married on 04/30/2016

Absolutely could not have been more perfect! Mark & team are absolutely exceptional and the BEST! He truly took our vision and brought it to life better than we could have ever imagined. So much more than "just a florist" - he absolutely delivered on the overall look and feel of the event from lighting, linens, furniture and of course the most stunning florals! So grateful to have had him and his team on our side for our big day!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for sharing your experience! We were honored to be part of your day! Thank you again! Mark

Mark Frye transformed the Taubman Museum into a Winter Wonderland for my daughter's wedding...first in the Atrium for the ceremony....then in the theater for cocktails...and finally back in the atrium for the dinner/reception. From the flowers to the lighting and the tabletops, everything was perfect. In my work, I used florists in big cities across the country. None topped Mark Frye.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with me and Creative Occasions! It was a complete pleasure working with you all and I'm so glad you were pleased with our transformation of the space!! Let's plan another party again soon!!

Oh my gosh! I don't think I could possibly put into words how absolutely wonderful the flowers provided by Mark and his team were. From the very beginning we got a very comfortable feeling working with Mark as we began to plan out colors, themes, and decorations. During our initial meeting with Mark we expressed the colors we wanted and some of our favorite flower types, and he took it from there. He spent a lot of time getting to know us and determining exactly what kind of wedding we wanted. Mark took the time to find out what atmosphere and overall feeling we wanted for ourselves and our guests.
    Mark was able to take the descriptions we gave him and put that into some of the most beautiful floral arrangements, linens, and decorations. If you are looking for a florist who will provide you a full range of services and give you and experience instead of just flowers the crew at Creative Occasions is who you need to call!

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2015

Creative Occasions went above and beyond to make my celebration special and one of a kind.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Creative Occasions! Congratulations and thank you again for allowing us to be part of your celebration! Mark

Mary · Married on 09/12/2015

Very responsive and helpful! Looking forward to our beautiful flowers :)

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/08/2015

If I could give Mark Frye 10 stars on here I would!! He was so easy to work with and saw my vision and what I wanted for the wedding day. The flower arrangements, the aisle decor, arbor decor, pedals down the aisle, boutonnieres, and bouquets MADE MY WEDDING DAY at Sundara. Not to mention Mark completely surprised me with having my favorite type of flower (peonies) incorporated in my flower bouquet. I was in COMPLETE shock with that!!! The table arrangements with the votives were breathtaking. I keep looking back on pictures of all the beautiful flowers and the flowers created my "antique" vision I wanted. MARK FRYE is the BEST in ROANOKE by far!!! He made my wedding day. Everything was so SO beautiful, I could go on, and on about the incredible work he did!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Creative Occasions Events Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Kaitlyn, thank you so, so much for your kind remarks and for taking the time to share your experience with Creative Occasions! Your wedding was amazing and I am so grateful to have been part of it! Thanks - let's plan another party soon! Mark

Betsy · Married on 07/11/2015

Mark made our wedding beautiful with wonderful flowers! Highly recommend him!