161 columbia, Cartersville, VA 23027 Map · Phone number

M. Henry Designs 6
M. Henry Designs 7
  • Jackie

Jackie Mccollough · Married on 10/20/2018

Thistles and Ferns, oh my!

Mary and Catherine were last-minute replacements for a disreputable florist who left us in the lurch. How lucky we were to find them. They did jaw-droppingly beautiful work in creating a whimsical, quirky, yet utterly elegant display. As a Scot and a violinist, I wanted thistles and fiddleheads in the displays and my bouquet. These ladies took our ideas and added theirs to give us exquisite displays that somehow managed to say "wedding" and "autumn" as well. We could not have asked for better. A heartfelt unreserved recommendation.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    M. Henry Designs 8
    M. Henry Designs 9

Elisabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Elegant and beautiful!

I loved working with Mary. She was friendly, flexible, and helped me create my vision for the wedding. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    M. Henry Designs 14
    M. Henry Designs 15
    M. Henry Designs 16

Brian & Michelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing vendor! I would 100% recommend them. Catherine was such a pleasure to work with. She was responsible and organized, and always got back to me right away on questions. Their prices were also very reasonable. They worked with us on our budget and they had great taste on which flowers would look good when I had trouble deciding. Prior to the wedding, Catherine sent me pictures of what she had started working on to make sure I liked it. I wasn't expecting this-and it wasn't in the contract, but just shows how great their customer service is and how much they cared about making me happy.

On the day of the wedding, the flowers turned out beautifully and were exactly what I wanted. I got so many compliments from guests on the flowers and even got high compliments from our friend/wedding planner who has done hundreds of weddings. He said they were some of the best flowers he'd seen.Thank you M Henry for making my wedding beautiful!

Sent on 07/10/2018

M. Henry Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 228.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,113.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Set Up

• 161 columbia Cartersville, 23027 See on map