24 Reviews for Bandit's Ridge

Barware (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
24 Bandit's Ridge Reviews

We had an amazing experience with bandits ridge and Donna. They will do anything to make your big day a dream come true.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bandit's Ridge is a BEAUTIFUL venue!! It rained right up until our wedding and Donna and Brooke were very helpful in making sure our day was still fantastic!

Profile Picture Waverly, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Not even sure how to begin...there are not enough adjectives in my vocabulary to adequately describe the experience we shared with Donna and her team this weekend as our daughter married our son-in-love. She and Brooke think of EVERYTHING! From the beautiful landscape to the big barn comfort to the small barn quaintness to the cozy bridal dressing quarters, they go the extra mile to make sure everyone feels at home and makes the absolute best memories. What a joy to work with folks who love their jobs. It shows in everything they say and do. If you want to have a function that you can enjoy to the fullest with no worries, this is your venue!

Profile Picture Jill, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely LOVED Bandit’s Ridge!! The owner Donna is the best! She was so helpful throughout the whole process leading up to and then the day of! She even let us come back for makeup pictures after our day was rained on. I can’t recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Julia, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely awesome venue and owners!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Okay so the family that owns the venue is hands down amazing! They have such a great rapport with so many different vendors to help you on your big day! There is so much i could say but to keep it short amazing family. So helpful at all points of wedding planning and the venue was absolutely perfect. They accommodated us way more than we could have imagined! 10/10 will always recommend to brides to be!

Photo for Bandit's Ridge Review - This is in front of the bridal suite. So perfect.
Profile Picture Abigail, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Scenic Views, Parking, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

Absolutely beautiful venue! Donna, her family and her day of coordinator, Brooke, were so sweet and helpful in making our special day perfect! I couldn't imagine getting through the day without them! They go above and beyond for their clients and love what they do and it definitely shows! Thank you Donna for everything you do!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Glassware, Outside Alcohol, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Outside Vendors, Set Up

Bandits ridge is a gorgeous venue! I had the best wedding with such a fun crowd! Donna is the sweetest and will help ease your mind that everything will be perfect! She offers a lot of the rustic decorations that made my wedding look fabulous! Choose this vendor--can't go wrong!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue! All of my guests adored this setting and received many compliments on my venue choice...the owners are great to work with and the venue is very inviting! you will not go wrong. Choose Bandit's Ridge!

Profile Picture H, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna is honestly a life saver. She will take your vision and turn it into a reality. I never needed to worry because she took everything and worked her magic. I could email her at all hours of the day and she would respond immediately. I can't say enough about her family and her beautiful venue. She truly made our day so special. If you truly want to see someone who loves what they do and shows it, it's her!! Thank you again!
Megan and Billy Richardson

Profile Picture Megan, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna and Brad are fabulous. They were very accommodating and did everything so myself or my family have to stress on getting everything set up for the ceremony and reception. This is a stress free venue that gives you the opportunity to have the wedding of your dreams for a very reasonable price! Anyone who has a wedding here won't be disappointed. The beauty of the venue and friendliness of the owners will make bandits ridge THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING! I couldn't have asked for a better day!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
2.0

Let me preface this review by saying that the location itself is lovely. The view is incredibly beautiful and the bridal suite is wonderful. The issues that my husband and I experienced with Bandit’s Ridge were with the owners. We had gone to visit the property one year before our wedding and we were sold on the venue because we were told the following: Donna and her husband would be hands on with helping us, they would build more rectangular tables for us to use, they would help us set up and they would do the cleaning up and, they would be building a new building that would be completed by February of 2017 (our wedding was in April 2017), and that we would have full use of this building which included a grooms suite. None of this was correct. I asked if a we could be given the number of rectangular tables we required and she said that her husband would not build new tables because he would be busy with the new building. She then informed me that the county had implemented delays and that they were hoping it would be happening soon. I continued to send e-mails over the coming months and found out that they would only be breaking ground on the new building in April, the month of our wedding. The day of our wedding, we needed help setting up and Donna and her family were there. They offered us a ladder and that was simply it. My husband had to go test the music 1 hour before our ceremony, to which again there was very little assistance given. The night of our wedding, Donna then informed me that she had eaten some of our food, and I saw her and her employee drinking a bottle of our wine. This was simply unprofessional and she was not legally entitled to any of it.All in all, the venue itself ended up turning out okay. This is despite the fact that the new building was not built as it was described to us the grooms suite was not ready, the lights burnt out in the barn and my mother had to go pressure Donna to fix the fuse. Nice setting- high stress.

Profile Picture laura, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Outside Vendors, Indoor, Scenic Views, Centerpieces, Chairs, Tables

The owners of this venue are AMAZING!!!! helped throughout the whole day, very sweet and completely out did their selves!!!

Profile Picture Brandy, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna and her family that run Bandit's Ridge were all we could dream of for an amazing wedding venue. We spent a year building a relationship with Donna through the various events she invited us to attend (cookouts, bonfires, venue setup looks, etc). Every time we met with Donna we felt more and more like family and knew we had made the right choice in Bandit's Ridge. Leading up to the wedding, weather was iffy and Donna kept constant contact each day and helped us make the right decision for the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond the contract we had with her for day-of to make our wedding day go off without a single hitch.
If outdoor, beautiful views, barn-style wedding is your thing, you MUST go visit Donna at Bandit's Ridge.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Donna goes out of her way to help guest, the barn, patio and other facilities are very clean. She is willing to work with you with your specific event to make it work for you. If i plan another event they will be the first I call! Out of the dozens i called she was the only one willing to help me. Thanks Donna for everything!

Profile Picture Christa, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a fantastic venue! Donna was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She makes you feel like you're family and you're home. The property is spectacular and they made our wedding day such a wonderful experience. Thank you!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna and her family were a pleasure to go through this wonderful wedding experience with. So thankful that we chose bandit's Ridge as our venue.

Profile Picture User6318909, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna was very very helpful before, during, and after the wedding. She made every effort to make the day as special for us as possible, and it was! She allowed us to bring our dogs and horse. We had a stellar time, and so did all of our guests.

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a more beautiful place to have our wedding. We did not want a barn wedding at first, but when we saw Bandit's Ridge we were sold! The barn is beautiful and the trees in the background during our ceremony in the field made our fall wedding perfect! The Reynolds' are wonderful people, accommodating and helpful in so many ways! We would and have already recommended Bandit's Ridge to friends and would do it all over again in a heartbeat if we could!!

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 10/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna and Brad are such sweet people and a complete joy to work with!! I am hoping to have the opportunity to rent their venue in the future since it was such a pleasure!! Above and beyond what anyone would expect from a reception venue!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I cannot express how grateful we are for the Bandit's Ridge family. I shed many tears the week before our wedding; not only did the weather forecast predict rain, it predicted a hurricane. Yes, we had a rain plan; however, how many brides have a hurricane plan? Donna and her family did everything they could to make our day unforgettable, despite the weather conditions. She communicated everyday regarding our rain/hurricane plan and made sure we were prepared. No matter how stressful the situation, she always focused on the positives. She reassured me that the wedding was going to be perfect no matter what.

The day of the wedding was rainy, windy, and very cold. Donna, Brad, Andrew, and Becca (And a Few More) worked extremely hard to make our wedding beautiful. Everything we wanted, they made it happen. Everyone worked together to make the wedding beautiful, just as they promised.

I recommend this venue to a bride in search of a rustic wedding venue. The bridal suite, beautiful landscaping, patio/dance floor, and whiskey barrel tables made our wedding unique. Donna has unique decorations that she allows you to use. Plus, she has a very good relationship with the rental companies; and they already know what works at Bandit’s Ridge (tables, tents, etc.).

We got just want we wanted and more from our wedding venue. Donna is such a great person to work with and is involved every step of the way. In my opinion, her number one priority was to keep the bride happy. The entire family went over and beyond what I expected them to do. We are very lucky to have found a new friendship with Donna and her family!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Donna does a wonderful job at Bandits Ridge. We booked her venue in July of 2015 for our wedding in September 2015. She had everything we wanted plus her daughter did the catering for the wedding which was fabulous. The price was very reasonable and location is gorgeous. We had not the best weather but Donna had already convinced my father on an extra tent so the weather wasn't an issue. I would highly recommend Bandits Ridge to any bride!

Profile Picture Cary, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor

Donna and her family were amazing to work with! She made everything go so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about anything. And it is so beautiful there.
I have recommended them to everyone we hear is getting married!

Profile Picture Belinda, 8/1/15, 1 Review