Bandit's Ridge Reviews

Bandit's Ridge 3
Bandit's Ridge 4
Bandit's Ridge 5

Kathryn Pahl · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Nothing short of fantastic!

I haven’t even had my wedding yet and Bandits Ridge has made planning my special day so easy! I have full trust in Donna and her team! Highly recommend!!!

Grace · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter wonderland

We loved bandits Ridge and so did our guests. We had many of them tell us they would get married all over again if it could be there. Donna is an amazing woman and just a beautiful person. Our Christmas wedding turned out beautiful with our reds and silvers with the barn atmosphere.

heather · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Venue!

Donna was great to work with, she got back to me in such a timely manner we had no problems what so ever. All of our guests LOVED the venue and raved about it well after the wedding.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Your wedding was such a fun party! Thank you & Matt for allowing us to be a vital part in your special day!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 10/21/2018

Great experience for a beautiful October wedding

My wife and I got married in October. It was a beautiful day and everything we hoped it would be. The place to get ready was very nice with a bathroom, kitchen, den and bedroom. The DJ recommended took a lot of our stress away. DJ Big had worked at the venue before and knew what to do. Donna Reynolds was easy to work with and let us get married on Sunday like we requested. She had the decorations we needed and the staff to serve the food and go get it. The venue is outdoors with a barn and a big indoor reception hall. It was windy so we were happy to have the reception hall to eat and dance in. Donna is very flexible and makes the whole experience comfortable while so many decisions are to be made.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex! You & Jessie are a beautiful couple & so much fun! We truly enjoyed working with you both.

Sean · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Venue

Donna and her team were AMAZING! The venue is gorgeous and affordable. As an LGBT couple, we were nervous finding vendors, but within 10 minutes of touring, we knew Bandit's Ridge was where we wanted to be. Donna met with us multiple times beforehand and answered any and all questions. She added so many decorations to ours that made the entire event absolutely gorgeous. We can not recommend Bandit's Ridge enough!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you so much, Sean! You & Alexa are a beautiful couple - inside & out! Thank you so much for allowing us to be such a vital part of your day.

Robin · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful venue! Loved the day of! Donna & Brooke are wonderful to work with. Very pleasant, professional & all about making your day lovely, stress free, and fun. Would book this venue again hands down!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you, Robin! Rachel & Quinn's wedding was beautiful. We wish them all the best!

Vicky · Married on 07/15/2018

My husband and I held a Welcome Home party for our son which is currently serving in the US Navy. We are very pleased with the services and facility. Looking forward to using Bandit’s Ridge again.

Bandit's Ridge 6
    Bandit's Ridge 7

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

We had an amazing experience with bandits ridge and Donna. They will do anything to make your big day a dream come true.

Sent on 06/22/2018
    Bandit's Ridge 8
    Bandit's Ridge 9

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Jamie, yours & Cowan's wedding was so beautiful! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special moments!

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

We absolutely love Bandits Ridge! I am sad our wedding journey is over with them. My wedding day was so perfect thanks to the help of the owners. They truly are the most caring people in the business. I recommend this place times a million for people to have their weddings here. You definitely get your bang for your buck at Bandits, which was so nice as we were on a budget.

Sent on 05/03/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! Your wedding was so beautiful in so many ways. We wish you only the best!

Jill · Married on 04/07/2018

Not even sure how to begin...there are not enough adjectives in my vocabulary to adequately describe the experience we shared with Donna and her team this weekend as our daughter married our son-in-love. She and Brooke think of EVERYTHING! From the beautiful landscape to the big barn comfort to the small barn quaintness to the cozy bridal dressing quarters, they go the extra mile to make sure everyone feels at home and makes the absolute best memories. What a joy to work with folks who love their jobs. It shows in everything they say and do. If you want to have a function that you can enjoy to the fullest with no worries, this is your venue!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Jill! Mallory's wedding was a fairytale! She was absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for choosing us as the venue!

Julia · Married on 11/04/2017

We absolutely LOVED Bandit’s Ridge!! The owner Donna is the best! She was so helpful throughout the whole process leading up to and then the day of! She even let us come back for makeup pictures after our day was rained on. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you, Julia! You & Brandon were great to work with & we wish you both the very best in life!

Lisa · Married on 11/02/2017

Absolutely awesome venue and owners!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you, Lisa! It was great having Ashley & John's wedding out here!

Abigail · Married on 10/21/2017

Okay so the family that owns the venue is hands down amazing! They have such a great rapport with so many different vendors to help you on your big day! There is so much i could say but to keep it short amazing family. So helpful at all points of wedding planning and the venue was absolutely perfect. They accommodated us way more than we could have imagined! 10/10 will always recommend to brides to be!

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Bandit's Ridge 10

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Thank you, Abigail! Your wedding was amazing & you looked beautiful! We wish you both the best!

Jackie · Married on 10/06/2017

Absolutely beautiful venue! Donna, her family and her day of coordinator, Brooke, were so sweet and helpful in making our special day perfect! I couldn't imagine getting through the day without them! They go above and beyond for their clients and love what they do and it definitely shows! Thank you Donna for everything you do!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2017

The best day ever!

I 110% recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for the perfect spot for their big day! Donna, Brooke (the venue coordinator) and the whole family at Bandit's Ridge made my dream wedding come true! From the moment I met Donna a year before my wedding I knew their property was exactly where I wanted to get married! The grounds are gorgeous and so well kept. So many beautiful picture opportunities! She provides most everything you can think of to make your life as a bride easy, and affordable, including tables, chairs, china, a ton of decorations, wine barrels, linens, bonfire, games you name it they probably have it! Donna always answered my emails in a timely manner throughout the year of planning and allowed me to come multiple times to look at the venue and decorations to decide what I wanted to use.

The day of the wedding was so relaxing and not stressful at all. The bridal suite was perfect for me and my girls to come relax in and get ready with a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and plenty of lounge space and room for a large party. The men came and got ready in the reception barn in the groom/groomsmen rooms.

Brooke, Donna and the team set up everything for my wedding including the arbor decorations (with Brooke's personal and beautiful touch) the centerpieces, signs, food, etc. I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. I was just as in awe as our wedding guests when I walked down the aisle. Despite giving them my ideas (including pictures) they went above and beyond! Every single one of my guests still rave about how perfect the venue was and friendly and loving the entire staff at Bandit's Ridge is!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Bandit's Ridge's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much! When we make dreams happen, our lives are touched. Yours & Jonathan's wedding was absolutely amazing & so much fun! I hated to see the night end!!

Katie · Married on 08/19/2017

Bandits ridge is a gorgeous venue! I had the best wedding with such a fun crowd! Donna is the sweetest and will help ease your mind that everything will be perfect! She offers a lot of the rustic decorations that made my wedding look fabulous! Choose this vendor--can't go wrong!!!

H · Married on 06/10/2017

Great venue! All of my guests adored this setting and received many compliments on my venue choice...the owners are great to work with and the venue is very inviting! you will not go wrong. Choose Bandit's Ridge!

Megan · Married on 06/03/2017

Donna is honestly a life saver. She will take your vision and turn it into a reality. I never needed to worry because she took everything and worked her magic. I could email her at all hours of the day and she would respond immediately. I can't say enough about her family and her beautiful venue. She truly made our day so special. If you truly want to see someone who loves what they do and shows it, it's her!! Thank you again!
    Megan and Billy Richardson

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Donna and Brad are fabulous. They were very accommodating and did everything so myself or my family have to stress on getting everything set up for the ceremony and reception. This is a stress free venue that gives you the opportunity to have the wedding of your dreams for a very reasonable price! Anyone who has a wedding here won't be disappointed. The beauty of the venue and friendliness of the owners will make bandits ridge THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING! I couldn't have asked for a better day!!!

Brandy · Married on 12/03/2016

The owners of this venue are AMAZING!!!! helped throughout the whole day, very sweet and completely out did their selves!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Donna and her family that run Bandit's Ridge were all we could dream of for an amazing wedding venue. We spent a year building a relationship with Donna through the various events she invited us to attend (cookouts, bonfires, venue setup looks, etc). Every time we met with Donna we felt more and more like family and knew we had made the right choice in Bandit's Ridge. Leading up to the wedding, weather was iffy and Donna kept constant contact each day and helped us make the right decision for the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond the contract we had with her for day-of to make our wedding day go off without a single hitch.
    If outdoor, beautiful views, barn-style wedding is your thing, you MUST go visit Donna at Bandit's Ridge.

Christa · Married on 06/26/2016

Donna goes out of her way to help guest, the barn, patio and other facilities are very clean. She is willing to work with you with your specific event to make it work for you. If i plan another event they will be the first I call! Out of the dozens i called she was the only one willing to help me. Thanks Donna for everything!

Monica · Married on 06/25/2016

What a fantastic venue! Donna was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. She makes you feel like you're family and you're home. The property is spectacular and they made our wedding day such a wonderful experience. Thank you!

Donna and her family were a pleasure to go through this wonderful wedding experience with. So thankful that we chose bandit's Ridge as our venue.