112 Reviews for Vogue Flowers

Flower Petals (2)
Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
112 Vogue Flowers Reviews

Choosing Vogue to do my flowers was one of the BEST choices I made for my wedding. We stopped by on a whim when we were in Scotts Addition one morning. The owner was super nice and very helpful. He took us around the shop, explaining their process of flower shipping and how the wedding day would work if we chose them. Then we created a bouquet for me on the spot!! It was breaktaking and I knew they were the right shop for us.
We chose to have the bouquets (mine and my bridesmaids), the boutineers and the corsages made by them while we did DIY for the centerpieces and decor around the venue. For the DIY we did order too many flowers (extra flowers is NOT a bad thing) but they helped with any and all problems that arose when we tried out hands at creating flower arrangements.
On the day of, they delivered the flowers they had put together as well as the rented arch for us to stand under. And picked it up the next day. Perfection and so simple!

Profile Picture Leigha, 3/31/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Vogue was great! The owner, Steve is the best person to talk to. He is very personable and will get everything right! The flowers were phenomenal and more beautiful than I ever imagined.

Profile Picture Danielle , 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Vogue Flowers provided such fresh and beautiful flowers for our late October wedding. They were so helpful in taking several ideas and merging them into a work of art. They were even able to pay homage to my South African roots by incorporating a Protea into my bouquet.

Profile Picture Kerryn, 10/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

We are so thrilled to have chosen Vogue to do our flowers for our wedding this past Saturday! Rebekha did our consultation and made sure we were getting the best bang for our buck. Everything was absolutely stunning and was delivered with plenty of time to spare. They really helped our vision for our dream day come true.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I've had some disastrous experiences with florists, but just had a great experience with Steve Papoulakos. Order went through like a breeze, and it was fast and easy -- my mom was very happy with the flowers, and I will gladly be a return customer.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/17/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used vouge for my December wedding it all I can say is theyour were perfect. Theyou were super nice very flexible we had some last minute changes and they were just fine with it and it went so well I'm so happy I used them for my flowers. I was gonna do my own artificial arrangements cause I thought it would be cheaper but honestly I calculated it we paid I think a little under 1000 for all the boutineers(10-15), corsages(5-10), bridesmaids arrangements(3), the bridal bouquet, toss bouquet(free), 8 table arrangements, guest book/memory book arrangements, and 10random arrangements that we placed around the reception area cause we were gonna put them on hay bails but the hay was wet so we used chairs. All of that was under 1000 if we did it on our own it would've been so much more I'm so impressed with how well the did I would've been willing to pay alot more for everything they did so it's such a good deal. Kinda like getting a 10 dollar buyer but it taste like you should've paid 100 for it ??

Profile Picture Vicki, 12/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't know anything about flowers. I was happy to tell Vogue what I liked and what our colors were and let them work their magic. We had my bouquet, my four bridesmaids' bouquets, a toss bouquet, and corsages for the mothers and grandmothers. Vogue did an amazing job. They looked at my dress and our colors to come up with an idea. They were happy to include some paper flowers that I made from book pages and they listened when I said I liked succulents, including a few of those as well. My favorite part was the purple kale. The bouquets they made us were so unique and absolutely stunning. It's been 5 days and my bouquet is still in a vase looking exactly the way it did when we picked it up.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our first meeting with Steve at Vogue flowers was AMAZING. He was so creative and really helped us craft a vision for the flowers. I even had a dream of a willow archway and he made it from scratch! The flowers were beautiful, fragrant, and came on time the day of the wedding. They were absolutely perfect! In addition to their beauty, they were unique, which we really loved. Because Vogue is also a supplier of flowers, we were able to get everything we wanted at a fraction of the price we were quoted from other vendors!Throughout the process, the people at Vogue were helpful, responsive, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would highly recommend them for any and all flower needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jordy and Steve are wonderful! They have both listened to my fiancé's and my wishes for our wedding flowers. We have booked them for our July wedding and we are so excited. Their prices are wonderful and they have a great selection to choose from!

Profile Picture Hope, 7/31/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

When we met with Steve the owner he knew exactly what we needed and at price that was less than I was anticipating! Jordy, his assistant, was wonderful in coordinating and helping me figure out timing and other various questions as the arose. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and didn't wilt until after we got back from our 8 day honeymoon. The other flowers we donated the next day to an Alzheimer's and dementia assisted living unit so that they wouldn't go to waste while we were gone! I highly recommend vogue!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We recently used Vogue for our November wedding. The owner was great with helping us nail down the details to create our wedding look. We loved the option to do-it-yourself at their location, which saved us some money for the bridesmaids. We were very happy with the services provided.

Profile Picture Janine, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vogue Flowers did a phenomenal job with our wedding. I went in for a consultation and they perfectly understood what I wanted. They even whipped up some sample bouquets to give me a visual of what they would do. The flowers were breathtaking, and they made the whole experience stress-free. The pricing was fantastic too!

Profile Picture User6190837, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery

Vogue was so wonderful to work with. The owner Steve is so sweet and knowledgable about flowers! He made my arrangements even more beautiful than I imagined! Jordy is amazing!!! She took so much time to work with me and make sure everything was perfect! They are such a wonderful team there!

Profile Picture Molly, 11/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers and the great service Vogue provided us for our daughter's wedding on October 17th were amazing. The flowers were absolutely perfect and so unusual and beautiful; the bridal bouquets were stunning in photographs. They were just what we wanted. Vogue had done the flowers for our older daughters wedding 3 years ago- perfect for that occasion, and just as wonderful this time. Everything was first class and they are flexible, give great suggestions, and are so easy to work with. It was greatly appreciated and we will definately work when them again when the need arises.

Profile Picture Bernadine, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheena at Vogue was very helpful from the consultation up to the day of our wedding. She helped me stay within my budget and worked with me time and time again to get the perfect arrangements (and she was very patient with me going back and forth on my decisions!) We did DIY bridesmaids bouquets, DIY boutonnieres, and Vogue maid my bouquet. Everything was great!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The crew at Vogue flowers did an amazing job on all of the floral arrangements for our wedding. The owner spent several hours with me and my family working with us to come up with the perfect plan for our wedding day. Everyone who was working on our wedding made sure they knew exactly what I wanted and was so helpful in obtaining that. Everything was a million times more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I wish I could have kept all of my flowers forever. All of the staff were immensely helpful, they were all so quick to get back with me regarding any questions I had or changes I wanted to make. The staff was especially helpful in the days leading up to and the day of the wedding. I am not sure who it was the set up the day of the wedding but they did an amazing job and worked quickly! I would definitely recommend Vogue flowers to anyone in the Richmond area!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vogue was wonderful to work with. We weren’t sure what specific flowers we wanted but they were able to provide great ideas for a “secret-garden themed” indoor wedding based on the romantic feel we were hoping for. The table arrangements turned out perfect and the bouquets complimented the dresses very well thanks to their help in selecting the right flowers! Further, they were able to rent us a beautiful trellis as our “alter” and recommended greenery to decorate it.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/20/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

We used Vogue for my wedding flowers and were very pleased. They completed the bouquets and other items while my family and I did the DIY option to create centerpieces. It saved us a large sum of money and were able to create beautiful centerpieces!

Profile Picture aubrey, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sheen and Vogue Flowers provided us with beautiful flowers on our wedding day. The beautiful bouquets and center pieces they created were absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments on the flowers. Everything was amazing and beautiful.

Profile Picture Garrett, 4/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

What a fantastic experience I had working with Vogue. Sheena was my florist/consultant for my wedding and she was nothing short of a dream to work with. I took a bit of a backseat in the involvement of the subtle nuances/details/decision making in my wedding as my priority for our day was to emphasize the love and meaning of the day, the involvement of family and to minimize stress. I did not go into my meeting with Sheena with a clear picture or an inspiration notebook of what I was looking for, but more a feel. For our January affair, we wanted to lean away from flowers and focus more on greenery and other elements more readily available during the winter months. Sheena understood right away what I was hoping for and offered insightful suggestions that I had not even considered previously to help the arrangements feel more organic (example: I had both my mother and father escort me down the aisle and while I was drawn to a cascading bouquet, Sheena recommended a more upright style for ease of having my parents on either arm while juggling the arrangement in my hands). And to make things even more stress-free, Vogue is willing and able to work with any budget and provide options for payments in installments if that helps ease the financial strain of wedding planning. AND they are affordable. We arrived on our big day to gorgeous arrangements set up perfectly - in conjunction with our seating/altar rentals from Paisley and Jade. I would like to thank the folks at Vogue for their professionalism, expertise and ease of working with them. I will highly recommend Vogue to all of my friends with upcoming nuptials in the Virginia area.

Profile Picture Meg, 1/31/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a wonderful experience with Vogue Flowers. I'm not really a flower person, so I had no clue what type of flowers to choose for my wedding and ceremony. They exceeded my expectations and were so helpful. The flowers were beautiful and fresh. Glad I went with them for my special day.

Profile Picture Sharae, 12/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The ladies at Vogue did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers; I could not have been more excited when I saw the final product! They took my spoken ideas & images I shared with them to create bouquets more beautiful than I even had in mind.
We decided to do the centerpieces ourselves and took advantage of their "DIY" session. They provided us with the most lovely loose stems, water & some general tips before we started on the centerpieces. Would definitely do it again!
The ladies were very quick to respond to any questions I had or changes I made to our order.
Will definitely be using Vogue for future flower needs :)

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Vogue gave us everything we wanted and more! The level of detail they put into our wedding was amazing. They took my wife's vision and turned it into the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. It was literally jaw dropping gorgeous. Everyone was commenting on the flowers for weeks, and my mom still talks about them a month after.

The staff is top notch. It's like they were in our heads when we were trying to get our ideas out.

A little bonus is it's a local business, so you really get that personal touch. Ellen and Steve are the nicest people on earth, and you can really see their love for their business shine in everything they made for us.

I recommend them 100%. You can't go wrong

Profile Picture Kyle, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Admittedly I know nothing about flowers. I know a few things that I like. The rest-no idea. Thank goodness for Carolyn at Vogue. She quickly understood the theme of the wedding and my style and put together a great proposal. Execution was even better than I imagined. My bouquet (and all the others) were perfect! I couldn't have been happier.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/11/14, 6 Reviews