Vogue Flowers Reviews

Vogue Flowers 7
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 12/01/2018

Breathtaking flowers

The centerpieces we breathtaking!!

I loved working with from start to finish. They brought my vision to life!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Thanks for your note Carmen! We knew those birds of paradise were going to be a hit and it sounds like the submerged lights were the perfect, subtle touch. We're all about making our brides' dreams a reality - cheers to you and yours!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2018

Attention to details... beautiful arrangements.... just absolutely breathtaking.

Vogue flowers never disappoints. This is the second time using them and we have been incredibly happy with how the floral arrangements turn out! They listen to your vision, reply promptly, and go above and beyond to give you the best service. Thank you thank you!

Vogue Flowers 8
    Vogue Flowers 9
    Vogue Flowers 10
    Vogue Flowers 11

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much for posting Ashley! Our ultimate goal is to achieve the vision of our customers and exceed their expectations with great customer service. Many, many years to you and the Mr!
  • Megan

Megan Miller · Married on 10/06/2018

The Perfect Combination of DIY and No Stress!

We were so thankful that we happened to stop into Vogue Flowers about a month and a half before our wedding! Lauren and the team immediately took so much stress off of us and made us feel so cared for. We were thinking about DIYing all of the bouquets to offset some of our costs but having them take care of it took so much stress off of us and the bouquets and price turned out far better than we could ever have imagined. We were also able to do our DIY corsages like we had hoped and I made the garland for the back of my friend's wheelchair using flowers that Vogue recommended and got for us. Those handmade touches made it fun without being overwhelming. I will forever be grateful and sure to recommend them to everyone I know!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Megan, you are absolutely one of the sweetest brides and we are thankful for your kind words! It was truly our pleasure to take care of the bouquets and free you up to do the DIY designs you wanted to do sans the stress. Our mission is to work with price points without compromising on the bride's aesthetic. Many happy years to you and Ben!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about Vogue, Steve, and the rest of the staff. Our consultation was AMAZING (the amount of flowers brought out to my mom and I so we could see was great!). BEAUTIFUL arrangements! And did I mention the price? What I thought would be the one of the biggest expenses (and I reallllllly wanted all the real flowers at my wedding) was nowhere near the price we were given. The flexibility of the team is top notch. I would recommend Vogue for weddings and any other special occasion you may have. You will NOT be disappointed.

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Thanks for the review Sarah! We pride ourselves on our unbeatable pricing and the largest selection of flowers in the region! Additionally, we know how planning a wedding goes and we're glad to keep things flexible for all the whims! Best wishes!!

Lea · Married on 06/23/2018

They always go above and beyond to make sure everything looks, nothing short of, perfect! Thank you all for doing such a beautiful job... always! :)

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Thanks for letting us know we did a great job Lea! We pay attention to every detail and we're so glad to hear you had a flawless experience. Cheers!

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Love Love Love everything!!! You guys are the best!!!! Paul and Steve are absolute rock stars, I would recommend them for every event!!

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Thanks for posting Amanda! Not only do we pride ourselves on excellent wedding design but we love to do special events - no matter how big or small, near or far! We're glad you mentioned it. Congratulations to you and yours!

Leigha · Married on 03/31/2018

Choosing Vogue to do my flowers was one of the BEST choices I made for my wedding. We stopped by on a whim when we were in Scotts Addition one morning. The owner was super nice and very helpful. He took us around the shop, explaining their process of flower shipping and how the wedding day would work if we chose them. Then we created a bouquet for me on the spot!! It was breaktaking and I knew they were the right shop for us.
    We chose to have the bouquets (mine and my bridesmaids), the boutineers and the corsages made by them while we did DIY for the centerpieces and decor around the venue. For the DIY we did order too many flowers (extra flowers is NOT a bad thing) but they helped with any and all problems that arose when we tried out hands at creating flower arrangements.
    On the day of, they delivered the flowers they had put together as well as the rented arch for us to stand under. And picked it up the next day. Perfection and so simple!

Vogue Flowers 12
    Vogue Flowers 13
    Vogue Flowers 14

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Thanks for the glowing post Leigha! We are extremely proud of the way we do our bridal consultations. Showing the couple a mock bouquet ON THE SPOT let's us show couples how "we get you" and there's always the added benefit of clear expectations for aesthetic. Additionally, we're glad you mentioned the complimentary pick up of rentals - it's so worth it for brides and for us! Cheers to you and yours for a lifetime!

Danielle · Married on 11/11/2017

Vogue was great! The owner, Steve is the best person to talk to. He is very personable and will get everything right! The flowers were phenomenal and more beautiful than I ever imagined.

• kerryn

Kerryn · Married on 10/27/2017

Vogue Flowers provided such fresh and beautiful flowers for our late October wedding. They were so helpful in taking several ideas and merging them into a work of art. They were even able to pay homage to my South African roots by incorporating a Protea into my bouquet.

Vogue Flowers 15

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

We are so thrilled to have chosen Vogue to do our flowers for our wedding this past Saturday! Rebekha did our consultation and made sure we were getting the best bang for our buck. Everything was absolutely stunning and was delivered with plenty of time to spare. They really helped our vision for our dream day come true.

Vogue Flowers 16
    Vogue Flowers 17
    Vogue Flowers 18
    Vogue Flowers 19

Vicki · Married on 12/17/2016

I used vouge for my December wedding it all I can say is theyour were perfect. Theyou were super nice very flexible we had some last minute changes and they were just fine with it and it went so well I'm so happy I used them for my flowers. I was gonna do my own artificial arrangements cause I thought it would be cheaper but honestly I calculated it we paid I think a little under 1000 for all the boutineers(10-15), corsages(5-10), bridesmaids arrangements(3), the bridal bouquet, toss bouquet(free), 8 table arrangements, guest book/memory book arrangements, and 10random arrangements that we placed around the reception area cause we were gonna put them on hay bails but the hay was wet so we used chairs. All of that was under 1000 if we did it on our own it would've been so much more I'm so impressed with how well the did I would've been willing to pay alot more for everything they did so it's such a good deal. Kinda like getting a 10 dollar buyer but it taste like you should've paid 100 for it ??

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

I don't know anything about flowers. I was happy to tell Vogue what I liked and what our colors were and let them work their magic. We had my bouquet, my four bridesmaids' bouquets, a toss bouquet, and corsages for the mothers and grandmothers. Vogue did an amazing job. They looked at my dress and our colors to come up with an idea. They were happy to include some paper flowers that I made from book pages and they listened when I said I liked succulents, including a few of those as well. My favorite part was the purple kale. The bouquets they made us were so unique and absolutely stunning. It's been 5 days and my bouquet is still in a vase looking exactly the way it did when we picked it up.

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

Our first meeting with Steve at Vogue flowers was AMAZING. He was so creative and really helped us craft a vision for the flowers. I even had a dream of a willow archway and he made it from scratch! The flowers were beautiful, fragrant, and came on time the day of the wedding. They were absolutely perfect! In addition to their beauty, they were unique, which we really loved. Because Vogue is also a supplier of flowers, we were able to get everything we wanted at a fraction of the price we were quoted from other vendors!Throughout the process, the people at Vogue were helpful, responsive, and willing to answer any and all questions. I would highly recommend them for any and all flower needs!

• Hope

Hope · Married on 07/31/2016

Jordy and Steve are wonderful! They have both listened to my fiancé's and my wishes for our wedding flowers. We have booked them for our July wedding and we are so excited. Their prices are wonderful and they have a great selection to choose from!

Cheryl · Married on 04/30/2016

We knew we were in excellent hands when Steve Papoulakos (owner) came back with an armful of the perfect flowers after talking with my daughter and I about our ideas! The flowers were absolutely beautiful, from the swags for the brick pillars to the table arrangements to the lovely bouquets! Everyone loved them, and they stood out even in the gorgeous outdoor setting that Berkeley Plantation provided! Jordy handled most of the details, and did so with such professionalism and patience - couldn't have asked for a better experience. The flowers added just the right touch to the event and yet didn't compete with our lovely surroundings. We were absolutely delighted with their services - and they handled last minute changes with ease and grace, too! Many thanks to Vogue for adding the finishing touch to our event! If you're looking for flowers, this is the place to go!! Since none of us live in the Richmond area, we distributed flowers to family members to take home...and they've lasted for such a long time. Great quality in each arrangement! Perfect!

Emily · Married on 04/29/2016

When we met with Steve the owner he knew exactly what we needed and at price that was less than I was anticipating! Jordy, his assistant, was wonderful in coordinating and helping me figure out timing and other various questions as the arose. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and didn't wilt until after we got back from our 8 day honeymoon. The other flowers we donated the next day to an Alzheimer's and dementia assisted living unit so that they wouldn't go to waste while we were gone! I highly recommend vogue!

Janine · Married on 11/21/2015

We recently used Vogue for our November wedding. The owner was great with helping us nail down the details to create our wedding look. We loved the option to do-it-yourself at their location, which saved us some money for the bridesmaids. We were very happy with the services provided.

• User6190837 · 2+ years ago

Vogue Flowers did a phenomenal job with our wedding. I went in for a consultation and they perfectly understood what I wanted. They even whipped up some sample bouquets to give me a visual of what they would do. The flowers were breathtaking, and they made the whole experience stress-free. The pricing was fantastic too!

Vogue was so wonderful to work with. The owner Steve is so sweet and knowledgable about flowers! He made my arrangements even more beautiful than I imagined! Jordy is amazing!!! She took so much time to work with me and make sure everything was perfect! They are such a wonderful team there!

The flowers and the great service Vogue provided us for our daughter's wedding on October 17th were amazing. The flowers were absolutely perfect and so unusual and beautiful; the bridal bouquets were stunning in photographs. They were just what we wanted. Vogue had done the flowers for our older daughters wedding 3 years ago- perfect for that occasion, and just as wonderful this time. Everything was first class and they are flexible, give great suggestions, and are so easy to work with. It was greatly appreciated and we will definately work when them again when the need arises.

Allie · Married on 07/25/2015

Sheena at Vogue was very helpful from the consultation up to the day of our wedding. She helped me stay within my budget and worked with me time and time again to get the perfect arrangements (and she was very patient with me going back and forth on my decisions!) We did DIY bridesmaids bouquets, DIY boutonnieres, and Vogue maid my bouquet. Everything was great!

The crew at Vogue flowers did an amazing job on all of the floral arrangements for our wedding. The owner spent several hours with me and my family working with us to come up with the perfect plan for our wedding day. Everyone who was working on our wedding made sure they knew exactly what I wanted and was so helpful in obtaining that. Everything was a million times more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I wish I could have kept all of my flowers forever. All of the staff were immensely helpful, they were all so quick to get back with me regarding any questions I had or changes I wanted to make. The staff was especially helpful in the days leading up to and the day of the wedding. I am not sure who it was the set up the day of the wedding but they did an amazing job and worked quickly! I would definitely recommend Vogue flowers to anyone in the Richmond area!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Vogue Flowers's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful and positive review! We truly appreciate it when our brides take the time to say such lovely words about our work.

Kathleen · Married on 06/20/2015

Vogue was wonderful to work with. We weren’t sure what specific flowers we wanted but they were able to provide great ideas for a “secret-garden themed” indoor wedding based on the romantic feel we were hoping for. The table arrangements turned out perfect and the bouquets complimented the dresses very well thanks to their help in selecting the right flowers! Further, they were able to rent us a beautiful trellis as our “alter” and recommended greenery to decorate it.

• aubrey

aubrey · Married on 06/06/2015

We used Vogue for my wedding flowers and were very pleased. They completed the bouquets and other items while my family and I did the DIY option to create centerpieces. It saved us a large sum of money and were able to create beautiful centerpieces!