Black Creek Flowers & Sweets Reviews

Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 6
Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 7
  • Kelley

Kelley Beck · Married on 08/31/2019

Made my vision come true

Erica is amazing!! From start to finish she made me feel at ease. Her professionalism was superb! I'm not a huge flower person but I knew what I wanted and she took the time to explain to me the types of flowers and show examples, along with making my vision come true. She went above and beyond for me. She made my day truly special and perfect! I'm still talking about my flowers and still in love with them!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Annabelle

Annabelle Mills · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flowers!

I would recommend Erica to anyone! She is kind, knowledgeable, and was able to create the exact bouquets and floral arrangements that I had in mind. Her pricing is very reasonable and she was so easy to work with. I could not be happier with how the flowers for our event turned out!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Haley

Haley Morris · Married on 05/04/2019

Erica is incredibly talented

Erica is incredible OH MY GOODNESS. Saying she is talented is a serious understatement. I gave her a budget and color scheme I had in mind for my flowers. Other than that I was pretty clueless on what I wanted and needed for my wedding. Erica gave such helpful recommendations and guided me through the planning process in a way that I could easily understand and wasn’t overwhelmed by. We gave each guest a succulent as their favor and Erica was able to order 230+ succulents for me no problem. She made incredible wine barrel flower displays as our reception was at a winery. My favorite thing she did was flowers going up the tree at our ceremony as we got married under that very tree. I would have paid double what she charged. Our guests commented non stop about the flowers and are still talking about the tree wrap she did! Thank you Erica for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/31/2018

The Most Beautiful Flowers

Erica and her team were amazing to work with. I had an idea of what I wanted, but I knew nothing about flowers. I had also heard that wedding flowers could be a budget killer, so I was nervous that I couldn't get everything that I wanted within my budget. Erica quickly alleviated all of my fears!

I was impressed by two things when we met:

1) She asked me my budget, and she assured me that we could work within it. She recommended that we set the number aside while we talked about what I'd ideally want and then do the math to see whether it fit within what I wanted to spend. She promised that she'd help scale and prioritize to ensure that I could get the look I was going for without breaking the bank. I'm happy to report that we totaled up all of my requests and came in right on budget without having to cut anything from the design!

2) As we talked through the look I wanted, she taught me about the different flower options. I explained that I wanted soft and white, with pops of pink and lots of greenery. Erica showed me picture after picture to get a better idea of what kinds of blooms, textures and colors that I'd like to see. She helped me understand what would be in season, and she took the venue, my style and the look that I was going into consideration.

Throughout the year, Erica checked in to see how I was doing, and she made updates to the design as my wedding vision changed. On the day of, I was so happy with the results. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 14
    Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 15
    Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 16

Ryan · Married on 11/02/2018

The most beautiful and elegant flowers ever!

We cannot thank Erica and her team from Black Creek enough for making the most special day of our lives even that much more beautiful! Erica was such a pleasure to work with during the entire planning process. She was very professional and quickly helped us with the many modifications we sent her way. She did not make us feel overwhelmed at all and worked very closely with our budget and theme in mind. We are still getting compliments on the beautiful arrangements she did for us. We would also like to thank her and her team for going above and beyond in helping to set up for the reception area to make our venue look that much more beautiful. There are not enough words to express our gratitude to Erica and her team and we absolutely recommend them to anybody and everybody!

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 25
  • Olivia

Olivia Leclair · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Polegreen Church Flowers

Erica did the flowers for my wedding at Polegreen Church and she did an AMAZING job. She's also super sweet and great to work with, my husband and I just loved her vibe so much.
    We had a really specific style in mind for our florals and she totally knocked it out of the park, everyone was commenting how beautiful the flowers at the wedding were!!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Erica and her team were a delight to work with and our flowers were absolutely stunning! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Lexie · Married on 10/06/2018

Talented and creative

Erica did an amazing job with flowers for my wedding! After showing her only a few pictures of what I liked she was able to quickly pull together a proposal that matched exactly what I wanted. She is very friendly, easy to work with and her prices are very reasonable. She even let me borrow white washed wooden crates for the centerpiece holders. I would definitely recommend working with Erica!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/01/2018

Erica is such a talented florist! I brought her some photos for inspirations and she was able to create something even better than what I had in mind. I also thought her costs were extremely reasonable compared to others in the area. Everything was dropped off and set up on time, and any modifications were able to be made. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/16/2017

AMAZING service. I am clueless about flowers and she did exactly what I had envisioned for my day!!! Her prices are very reasonable and the flowers were perfect!!! Thank you Erica!!!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Black Creek Flowers & Sweets 26

Briana · Married on 11/12/2017

OMG Erica is a hidden GEM!! I cannot recommend her enough she has serious skills and is really affordable. She went above and beyond to bring my floral vision to life. Not only was she super accommodating and patient while i changed my mind throughout the wedding process, she helped me create a vision for my flowers, AND when we had to change to inside because of weather (which i was totally bummed about because we had dreamed up a super dreamy and amazing arbor outside) she totally WOWED me with an amazing mantle design. She literally made my flower dreams come true. I cant wait to share pictures.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Heather · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot recommend Black Creek enough! Erica, the owner, was simply amazing. She totally got my vision and really made my flowers perfect for my wedding. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful they were. I loved my bouquet sample, and she changed it slightly for the wedding day and it was even more perfect!! She was so patient and flexible and even loaned us her old apple crates which really completed the look for the ceremony! Awesome ideas and awesome value!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Emily · Married on 06/03/2017

I had the best experience working with Erica at Black Creek Flowers. At our initial consultation meeting I knew she would execute the vision flawlessly, she was so warm and welcoming. Erica was very responsive and knowledgeable and just an overall delight to work with. Day of, I could not have been happier with the bouquets and centerpieces she created. They were absolute perfection, I wouldn't have changed a thing. I received so many compliments from our guests too. Look no further, you have found your girl!

Sent on 06/19/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

Erica did a fabulous job on our flowers for our wedding. Even though I didn't have an exact vision for what I wanted our flowers to look like she was able to grasp my style after sitting down together. My bridal bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. Considering my main descriptions to her were textured and organic with some greenery, but not too leafy, but not too perfectly round, I wasn't sure that would be enough for her but that's exactly how it turned out and I loved it! Erica was super organized and reliable, I was in touch with her upon before and after our meeting in the fall and then spoke to her once or twice leading up to the wedding just to check in but she handled everything herself with ease.

Sent on 05/11/2017

kat · Married on 05/06/2017

Erica is stupendous. She made everything easy and I'll never forget the moment I saw my flowers. They took my breath away and she did exactly what I asked for. She also made me two flower crowns - one for my wedding and one for my rehearsal and they were both magical and gorgeous. Loved her - book her and you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Hilary · Married on 04/08/2017

Erica with Black Creek Flowers was an absolute dream to work with! She was so responsive to e-mails and phone calls. From the first consultation where I had no idea what I wanted, she was able to take my budget and plan and quickly turn it into exactly what I envisioned. Her helpful worksheet made sure that I didn't forget any floral elements that we needed for our big day. Once our Wedding day came, she delivered everything on time and even had extra stems to add special touches around our venue. The centerpieces and bouquets were one of the things that all of our family and guests raved about. I would recommend Black Creek Flowers to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2017

Our wedding flowers (ceremony decor, reception decor, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres) were simply amazing. From our first meeting, Erica was so easy to work with and extremely helpful! As our wedding day came closer and I wanted to make some changes to my flower proposal, Erica was super quick to respond and document all changes I requested. I loved that she came and found me the morning of the wedding, as I was getting ready, to show me my bouquet. It was EXACTLY what I wanted! Erica also provided beautiful gold, mercury glass vases for our guest tables and made sure all our guest tables were reception-ready and GORGEOUS! We had several guests inquire about the flowers!! We are so happy we chose Black Creek Flowers & Sweets. Thanks Erica!!

Sent on 03/18/2017

Kristie · Married on 11/11/2016

I was so happy with my flowers! Erica was great! She knew exactly what I was looking for and she came up with the perfect design for my wedding day! She complimented my style perfectly! Very happy with her shop

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/05/2016

Wow, amazed at Erica's work! She was very accommodating to working with a budget and found a way to create arrangements above and beyond what I asked. After initially going into this thinking that flowers did not matter significantly to me, I can say that using Black Creek was one of the best decisions I made. I had 9 bridesmaids and 20 reception tables and she brought it all together. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/10/2016

I met with Erica based on a referral, and she ended up being the perfect fit for us. I gave her an idea of my vision for the wedding, and then let her have creative control over what she thought would look good. So much better than asking her to recreate something from pinterest; my flowers were original and stunning!! She even text me a photo of my bouquet early on the morning of my wedding, which was so thoughtful. She genuinely cares about each and every one of her couples, and is personally invested in making sure they're happy. I couldn't recommend her more!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/15/2016

Erica was great at our consultation making my vision come to life. I loved my portrait bouquet and loved my bridal bouquet even more! Everything was just as we had discussed.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Preston · Married on 05/14/2016

I knew all of my wedding flowers were going to be gorgeous after seeing see pictures of their work and meeting with Erica, but we were all absolutely blown away when they arrived at the wedding. The flowers, the bouquets especially, were INCREDIBLE. I had no idea I could be that impressed by flowers. Erica is easy to work with and very talented as well as very fairly priced. You will not go wrong getting your flowers from Black Creek Flowers and Sweets!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Our arrangements for our wedding were absolutely stunning. They were able to take our vision and create a beautiful end result. They were very easy to work with, flexible, and sensibly priced. They were not stingy at all with the flowers unlike many other flower shops. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Erica was THE BEST. My flowers were SO GORGEOUS. She also helped work with my mom since my work hours were the same as hers, and I couldn't take more time off to meet with her. Erica even called me from her home after hours to recap the order the week of the wedding. I will use her again and again and again, and I would recommend her to EVERYONE who needs anything to do with flowers. She was incredibly mindful of my budget, and was able to put together a beautiful color scheme using only two swatches my mother provided, and never even meeting me. I wish I could keep my bouquet forever.

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/24/2015

I absolutely loved working with Erica at Black Creek Flowers & Sweets. She was very helpful and worked within our budget. She was very patient with me even when I changed my mind a few times and made updates to bouquets at the last minute. My mom and I loved working with her. When a family friend picked the flowers up the day of the wedding, she had nothing but good things to say about the team helping her load the car and getting organized. The flowers were prepared and packaged very nicely. Everything looked gorgeous and we would work with Erica and her team again - loved all of my bouquets and centerpieces!

Sent on 01/04/2016