The Wildflower

Norfolk, VA View map

$2,000 Typical Price

The Wildflower, a Norfolk-based event florist, sources flowers locally and regionally, prioritizing seasonal and local blooms when available.

We capture the unique beauty of flowers, creating bouquets, arrangements, and installations designed specifically for each couple and venue. Our flowing designs feature the distinctive shape and color of each bloom, allowing the flowers space and movement. Authenticity is our prime focus, letting each blossom speak for itself.

///

To see a world in a grain of sand

And a heaven in a wild flower,

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,

And eternity in an hour.

-William Blake

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

Sarah Married on 09/02/2019

Destiney Goes Above & Beyond

Destiney went above and beyond to make our wedding look effortlessly beautiful. There was a specific floral design piece that I wanted (because I had seen it on Pinterest) and it was impossible for me to find to purchase anywhere. I showed Destiney the picture and told her "If you can't find this, don't worry about it. We can skip it." She said that I did not have to worry about it at all, and that she was going to make it happen. I showed up on my wedding day and sure enough, Destiney had created that EXACT piece I wanted and it was PERFECT. Even though I wanted to be a low-key bride and told her not to worry about it, Destiney was perceptive enough to see that I really wanted that piece. So she made it happen and I didn't have to worry about it at all.
    Violet J. Married on 05/11/2019

Phenomenal overall service!

I wouldn’t have asked for a better florist! She listened to what we wanted and was great with communicating throughout the process. The final product was tasteful and exactly what we envisioned for our special day!
    Elizabeth Married on 11/17/2018

Destiney will make your dreams come true!

I can't rave enough about Destiney and her work! Some people love flowers and weddings, but Destiney loves the deeper meanings about those two things. She loves life, love, and beauty and embodies this as a person.

Working with Destiney was the easiest thing, and with my little knowledge of florals and low-end budget, she captured exactly what I was hoping for in my wedding for the perfect price for me.

I've also attended a couple other weddings she worked for and was equally amazed by the simplicity, beauty, and ease of which she does her work. It comes naturally to her, and to see someone thrive in their element for the sake of others is inspiring! Destiney is a gift in and of herself. You won't regret having her or her beautiful creations for your event!

Deals

The Wildflower 1
Gift

Receive a complimentary flower crown with purchase of full wedding package!

Minimum of Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, groom bouttoniere, groomsmen bouttonieres

address Norfolk, VA, 23509
Location of (The Wildflower)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding