Isha Foss Events

Virginia Beach, VA View map

$5,000 Typical Price

Isha Foss Events is now Isha Foss Design. We create the environment for life's celebrations. Every occasion is elevated using gorgeous draping, linens, and flowers to create a beautiful backdrop. We are Interior Designers for your Event, taking all the aesthetic details into consideration to create a cohesive, custom event. Serving Richmond, Virginia to the Outer Banks of North Carolina and beyond.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Mary E. Married on 06/22/2019

Awe-inspiring floral arrangements and installations

It is no exaggeration to say that the florals Isha designed for my wedding blew me away. I absolutely loved everything - the bouquets, table centerpieces, my ceremony arch, and the installations that hanged from the ceiling where our dinner was held. She created floral arrangements above and beyond my vision and I'm still obsessed with them over a year later!
    Michele Married on 09/02/2018
    Isha gave my daughter exactly the look she wanted in both her bouquets and venue. She worked with us to get to a price we were comfortable with while still giving us the overall look we wanted. She delivered everything personally on the wedding day. The venue looked amazing thanks to her beautiful creations.
    Millie Married on 04/20/2018
    What can I even say that would convey the satisfaction and happiness I felt having Isha do the decor at my reception and the flowers for the wedding? Not a word available in the english language. She was fabulous! My requests were kind of out of the ordinary and she nailed each one to what I was thinking and wanted.I have both styled and used many florists in my profession over many, many years and I can honestly say she was hands down the best I have ever seen. Highly recommend. Don't walk, run to her door!

Isha Foss Events's reply:

Millie,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and share your experience! I appreciate it so much! More importantly, thank you for trusting me with to be a part of your day. It means so much. It was a pleasure working with you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

The Founders Inn and Spa The Founders Inn and Spa Hotel Weddings

Isha’s talents can be found in her gorgeous floral designs and unique event-scaping. The quality of her work is untouched. Isha and her team pride themselves in efficiency, as they set up quickly while focusing on the details to bring elegance and love to their design. You will not regret hiring Isha Foss Events! -Brittany, Catering Sales Manager

And I Love Her Violins And I Love Her Violins Wedding Musicians

Isha Foss Events will create a beautiful wedding! I love the arches Isha creates for your special day! She is the best!

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel & Convention Center Embassy Suites by Hilton Hampton Hotel & Convention Center Hotel Weddings

Over the past couple of years, I've had the pleasure of working with Isha from Isha Foss Events. I recommend her to all of my clients looking for that unique classic event. Her vision, personality, and creativity truly inspire her clients.

2697 International Parkway #108 Virginia Beach, VA, 23452
(757) 479-0195
757-479-0195

By Appointment
Location of (Isha Foss Events)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding