Champagne Pop Events Reviews

Champagne Pop Events 5
  • Maria

Maria Belos · Married on 11/17/2018

Molly is the best!

Honestly the best decision was hiring a day of cordinator which really is the month of. She was always there answering my texts before the big day, came to my meetings and on the wedding day she was there to calm my nerves, make sure I did everything I wanted to on my wedding and was so nice to my friends and family! My husband and I are very thankful we had Molly! She’s just a super sweet person, so genuine and I reccomend her to anyone who just got engaged!!! You won’t regret hiring Molly & the champagne pop team! Her assistant was also so sweet!!!! 10/10

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Champagne Pop Events 10
  • Ashley

Ashley Hatchell · Married on 11/10/2018

Hurricane Hatchell’s Country Castle

I couldn’t have ask for a more perfect day ! Molly had everything from the first meeting to the day of the wedding so perfectly organized. Unfortunately my wedding fell on when hurricane Florence decided to hit, thankfully we had wedding insurance (which I would recommend for anyone). I would have not been able to do anything without Molly, she contacted every vendor to inform them of the postponing. My husband and I still went on our honeymoon when we were originally supposed to. When we came back from our honeymoon, the new wedding date and everything else was rescheduled and organized. I didn’t have to do a thing besides say yes or no ( come on that’s every brides dream) I felt so at ease with everything, and was able to trust Molly completely. I ended up getting very lucky and getting the photographer I wanted in the first place (Skylar Wyatt photography- ps she’s AMAZING) thanks to Molly for her reaching out to her and seeing if she was available.
    Every bride dreams of their perfect day and I got that day ! Throughout the whole wedding process everyone kept asking my why I was so calm and honestly I had no reason to be stressed I know my wedding was in amazing hands. I look at pictures and still feel like I’m dreaming. I will forever continue using Molly for all future events & hopefully baby shower & birthday party’s. I could have not had a more PERFECT day.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2018

My venue required a coordinator and I wasn't exactly thrilled about the idea, however Molly and her team exceeded my expectations! Since our very first conversation she was very responsive and kept me on track with deadlines. She also had some great ideas for decor and the overall timeline for my big day. Day of, I didn't worry about a thing and she even set up my decor beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and team to work with! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Marta · Married on 11/04/2017

We just celebrated our daughter’s wedding. Molly Heinrichs was our wedding planner.
    Molly’s focus on details and her organizational skills are phenomenal. We had a perfect day all due to her equisite planning details. During our pre-wedding meetings, Molly carefully kept us on task, helped with many details and provided a wealth of experience to help with our decisions. I look forward to future opportunities when I can employ Molly’s expertise. I confidently encourage others to consider Molly Heinrichs for planning their celebrations. Molly managed ALL of the moving parts of the wedding ceremony and the reception with ease and professionalism.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Matt · Married on 11/04/2017

Molly was excellent. She provided the type of assuredness, understanding, and thoroughness to help us feel totally stress free and present for our special day. We were in such good hands, and the whole weekend was as beautiful as we'd hoped. Thank you!

- Matt & Ruth

Sent on 12/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/14/2017

When I first got engaged, I thought I would be able to do the planning all on my own. I quickly learned that I would need some help staying organized and on track. I heard about Molly from another vendor I had already booked, and luckily she was available for our Wedding in October. From the start she made sure she was available whenever I had questions; whether it be a quick text, phone call, meeting or email. She gave me a checklist to work off of, communicated with all of our vendors, organized the Wedding timeline for us, and kept us on track the entire day of the Wedding; as well as setting up all of our decor! Not only was she great at her job, she was very enjoyable to be around, and I feel like we built a friendship. I'd highly recommend Molly, Champagne Pop Events, to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Morgan · Married on 06/24/2017

Molly was the absolute best!!!! She really helped us get everything we needed to get done. She was always available to ask questions. She made sure everything ran smoothly on my big day. I will recommend her to everyone! I don't know what I would have done without her.

Sent on 08/25/2017

Emily · Married on 10/14/2014

When I first got engaged everyone told me wedding planning would be stressful and I'd have to compromise on somethings, since weddings are expensive.

i'm happy to say when I shared my vision with the team from Champagne Pop Events, they went above and beyond and had everything that I wanted. I was so glad they helped me plan everything and saw my vision and brought it to reality, they took the time to not only know me and my husband but also my family. No detail was missed or overlooked, the team was always early when we were scouting venues giving me their honest opinion and pointing out things I may not have noticed.

The team was always available when I called and were prompt to inquiries - I never waited more than an hour for a response, they also find you the best deals on food, drinks and catering. There were so many personal touches, I'd highly recommend them to anyone for any event!

I know I will forever be using this company, thank you for taking the hassle and stress out of wedding planning and taking care of me like family!

Sent on 05/16/2017

K · Married on 05/26/2018

Molly and her team were wonderful! They helped take care of our wedding day logistics so we didn’t have to worry, and got to enjoy the day. We were very impressed with how well ChampagnePop! navigated relationships with our vendors to help things run smoothly. We were so happy to have them manage the chaos of our big families and share in the joy of our big day!

Sent on 07/23/2018