The Hair Days

Virginia Beach, VA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Congratulations and thanks so much for stopping by! I'm afraid books are permanently closed. Feel free to peruse Wedding Wire for other talented vendors in your area.

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

Brookes M. Married on 04/02/2022

Wedding Hair Dreams Come True

Victoria was absolutely incredible. She made my wedding hair dreams come true and all my bridesmaids commented on how it was their favorite wedding hair they have experienced. She was very timely as well and easy to work with. If you live in the Virginia Beach area or surrounding areas... definitely try and book with The Hair Days. You won't regret it!
    Casey W. Married on 10/23/2021

Victoria is a hair MAGICIAN!

After looking through photos of the work that Victoria has done before I knew we had to work together for our wedding. She was able to execute a hair style exactly as I was envisioning as well as my wedding party hair styles, we all looked so good! Not only that but she was honestly so fast, thats not to say that Victoria was rushing by any means but I was just so blown away that she could create these hair styles and they looked so perfect and what each of our visions were but she was also able to do it so quickly, she's just so talented! To top it off, my hair looked absolutely perfect the day after haha I was so surprised but when I woke up from the wedding my hair looked like it had not even been touched so thats when you know you had someone who was a pro that your wedding day hair style lasted for 2+ days. Highly recommend Victoria, you wont regret it!
    Alexa N. Married on 09/24/2021

Amazing!

Book her!!! Victoria is not only so sweet and friendly but she did an amazing job, stayed on schedule, and our hair looked flawless even the next day! Cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Champagne Pop Events Champagne Pop Events Wedding Planners

Victoria is always professional and amazing to work with. I highly recommend The Hair Days for all of your bridal hair needs. She is wonderful!

Virginia Beach, VA, 23454
Location of (The Hair Days)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding