563 McDonnell Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 1

About Moonstruck Florals

Moonstruck Florals, based out of Tallahassee, Florida, is a floral studio that specializes in wedding events. Featuring loose and organic floral designs, this company combines unique blooms and lush greenery to give customers fresh products. The company is passionate about sourcing the best products and using natural variation in shapes, colors, and tones brought about by each season of the year. With Moonstruck Florals, your wedding will stand out with unique and natural creations.

Moonstruck Florals provides lots of wonderful services. As a customer, you'll have access to delivery, setup, and cleanup of all event items and decorations. You'll also receive a pre-event consultation to go over various styles and ideas. Moonstruck Florals also works on event design and will do a venue visit to get an idea of the decorations you'll need for your big day. Floral arrangements offered by the company include:

• Aisle decorations

webp net resizeimage 1
989a4334
tallahasseeboudoirandweddingphotographershannongri
Moonstruck Florals
large blush bouquet thomasville florist ga pebble hill plantation spring wedding 51 984641
pink bouquet thomasville georgia wedding florist moonstruck florals 51 984641

Moonstruck Florals 5
Moonstruck Florals 6
Moonstruck Florals 7

Amy Du · Married on 05/18/2019

Th most unique, beautiful flowers

Choosing to work with Moonstruck Florals was one of the easiest decisions. Caroline is somehow able to source the most unique and exquisite flowers that I didn’t seen other florist in the north Florida area offer. Her designers are organic, customized, and a clear a reflection of each brides unique vision(see her instagram!) She was wonderful to work with, we meet with her about 5 months before the wedding, shared a few Pinterest photos and had a chat about our ideas. Caroline was also incredibly accommodating when we asked to change the number of table flowers we were wanted just a few weeks before the wedding. On our wedding day, I was absolutely blown away with the flowers she curated. Day of, she was also incredible, got everything done so efficiently and smoothly! As a bride, that was incredible helpful on such a chaotic day. The arrangement for the arbor was a masterpiece and my absolute favorite! We’ve gotten so many compliments, even months after the wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Moonstruck Florals 13
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Severance · Married on 03/15/2019

The Florist you've been DREAMING of

If you’re looking for a florist who is passionate, awe-inspiring, and just an absolute creative wonder, you’re looking for Caroling at Moonstruck. Follow her on instagram, look at her website, and you’ll already know she’s the florist you’ve been dreaming of.

Ok, so although I am a very OCD person, I didn’t have this exact vision for my wedding. We really didn’t even have set colors in mind. We just kind of came up with it as we went along. So, needless to say, we gave Caroline full creative freedom. The only thing we told her we wanted was a specific South African flower (my husband is from South Africa) and I wanted very light feathers hidden somewhere in my bouquet. And boy, let me tell you, Caroline created the most beautiful arrangements I’ve ever seen. From the arch for our ceremony, to the table displays, to the bridal bouquets, everything was the most gorgeous pieces I’ve ever seen. I really had no idea what these things were going to look like but I had complete TRUST in Caroline and her abilities. She is an absolutely GEM of a person as well - she’s so sweet and welcoming, making you feel comfortable from the moment you meet her. She was SO wonderful to work with and we are so incredibly blessed to have found her. We will FOREVER be grateful for her and her artistic talents. I wish I would afford for her to make me a new arrangement every week to just keep in my house on full display. Go peek around at her work and you’ll be absolutely dying to have her create your vision, or in my case, have her create a vision for you. You’ll certainly be glad you did! Love, a VERY happily flowered Bride and Groom

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Moonstruck Florals 22
    Moonstruck Florals 23

Amber Nunnally · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceeded expectations

Working with Caroline at Moonstruck Florals exceeded my expectations for our wedding flowers. She was able to create exactly what I was looking for with very little input from me other than a general idea of the colors I liked. She's a floral magician! HIRE HER! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Award

Moonstruck Florals FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Kemari Lyn Films
    Kemari Lyn Films Wedding Videographers

Caroline with Moonstruck Florals is so incredibly talented! She has a great eye for natural and intricate floral designs. Not only is she amazing at what she does, she's very personable. Love working with her!

• 563 McDonnell Drive Tallahassee, Florida, 32308 See on map