Austin, Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Highland Avenue

Highland Avenue is a luxury wedding planning firm located in Austin, Texas. Our goal is to be your guide, confidant, and teammate through every step of the planning process. With our guidance, we'll help you transform your dreams into a memorable, stress-free, and flawlessly executed wedding that you and your loved ones will remember for years to come. We at Highland Avenue believe weddings are more than just parties, they're milestone moments that should be glamorous, graceful, and personal.

Experience
Together, the Highland Avenue team has more than 20 years of wedding and event planning experience. From celebrations across the US and globe to numerous weddings in the heart of Texas, we take pride in designing and planning every last detail. We find joy in getting to know our clients on a personal level and guiding them through a thoughtful, intimate, and unforgettable event.

To embody your personal style, Highland Avenue is happy to customize their services. These offerings include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines & floorplans
  • Planning checklists
  • Guest list management

Areas Covered
The wedding planner serves Austin, Hill Country and the surrounding areas. They are available for destination weddings worldwide.

Follow Highland Avenue on

Highland Avenue 7
  • Cassie

Cassie Wimberly · Married on 12/09/2018

Highland Avenue is incredible

Lindsey is the calm, organized, charismatic woman you would expect to be running massive million-dollar events. She handled everything I threw at her during planning, the wedding went perfectly, and everyone commented about how great she was—and she knew how to tie bow-ties better than most of the guys. Hah. Would absolutely recommend—Worth. The. Money.

Highland Avenue 8
    Highland Avenue 9
    Highland Avenue 10

Michelle Lin · Married on 11/10/2018

A Joy to Work With - Great Wedding Planners!

I could not rave more about the services that Lindsey and her team were able to provide for my husband and I! Lindsey was there for us from the beginning to the end. I hired Lindsey for her design and day-of coordinating services.

For her design services she really helped me figure out what I wanted the themes and color schemes to be. Her mood board that she created for me helped me immensely when I was talking to vendors as it was much easier to just show them what I wanted, versus trying to describe it with my limited wedding vocabulary. Additionally, she provided a budget sheet that helped us breakdown the typical cost of all vendor services based on my priorities. These services and her expertise definitely helped the beginning process of vendor hunting as we opted to book all our vendors ourselves but had no idea where to start.

Aside from her more concrete services, Lindsey was just an absolute joy to work with. She never made me feel like I was asking a dumb question and was always happy to weigh in with her expert advice when asked. This was so key for us as a couple, we always knew that she had our best interest in mind and knowing how much of an expert she was, we knew we could always trust her opinion. She was also very responsive through email and phone! This goes without saying, but the fact that Lindsey has done so many weddings made planning so much easier in general because she could see any potential pitfalls or bad decisions and give us really great advice as to how to course correct if needed.

On the day of the wedding, everything went so smoothly! My husband and I received multiple comments from guests about how our wedding was the most well-run wedding they’d ever been to. Nothing was late and we were able to do everything we planned to do during our ceremony and reception. Lindsey was also a great point-person. She made sure all our vendors were on the same page, which was great because that meant no vendors were bothering my husband and I on the day of the wedding.

Honestly, Highland Avenue is amazing at what they do and I highly recommend Lindsey and her team if you’re considering them for your next event or wedding!

Highland Avenue FAQ