Austin, Austin, TX 78758 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52

About Highland Avenue

Located in Austin, Texas, Highland Avenue is an upscale wedding coordination company. Owner Lindsey Farrell and her associate Carly Fekete are stylish, detail-oriented planners with an understanding of contemporary design. Possessing an immense amount of savoir faire, they are experienced professionals that know how to create sophisticated and distinctive nuptials.

The planners at Highland Avenue can customize their wedding bundles to suit your specific needs. Among their services, they can create design schemes, beautifully blending colors, textures, and themes for a cohesive look. They additionally have the knowledge to bring together an array of excellent vendors, thus crafting a memorable wedding you can cherish for years to come. Lindsey and Carly can also organize destination weddings, both international and within the United States.

Follow Highland Avenue on

Highland Avenue 4
Highland Avenue 5

Sara · Married on 10/12/2019

Highland Avenue is THE BEST

When we first began the process of planning our wedding, it was very daunting. I had spoken with some other planners who made me feel like our wedding with our budget wasn't possible. But once I spoke with Lindsey Farrell of Highland Avenue events, everything changed. She had the most positive, calming, confident energy and I was excited to work with her. Lindsey made our dream wedding come true. She is SO on top of everything. I always felt like I was in the best hands. I trust her completely with her advice and suggestions and I never felt like I wasn't a top priority. I honestly cannot say enough good things. She's also an incredible person who I felt was my friend through this whole process. You cannot go wrong in choosing her and her team!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Highland Avenue's reply:

Thank you, Sara!! You and Zach were an absolute JOY to work with, and I'm thrilled we put together such an unforgettable day to celebrate you both!! Not to mention, there's nothing better than when clients become friends. Cheers to a lifetime of happiness together!

Julie Ellis · Married on 06/15/2019

Loved our destination beach wedding!

Lindsey made our beach destination wedding dream a reality and was there to guide and encourage us every step of the way! Even with some unexpected rain the day of, she was there representing our interests and coordinating smoothly through multiple location changes.

After a couple weeks of struggling to compare beach wedding locations, we knew we needed help. We chose Lindsey Farrell from Highland Avenue Events because she is local to Austin as well as works with a network of planners for destinations. I absolutely love her style, and Lindsey really worked with us to determine where to allocate our budget based on our priorities and ensured that even in areas where we decided not to splurge (i.e. colored plates) things looked gorgeous.

From providing a personalized timeline and budget guidance to scheduling catch up calls, Lindsey ensured that we didn’t miss any big milestones. Most importantly to us, Lindsey also led us to a few venues that we hadn’t discovered on our own and ultimately suggested the location we picked and have fallen in love with: Nizuc Resort & Spa. She provided guidance on vendors as well and even led us to Feather & Twine, a traveling husband and wife photography team who took our photos and who we absolutely fell in love with.

When the day of our outdoor beach wedding came, the reception and ceremony set-up was was even more beautiful than I’d imagined. When we were unexpectedly hit by a rain storm which started part-way through our ceremony, she coordinated with the resort staff to quickly move all of the seating assignments and the moveable decor into our back-up room (not an easy task as I asked her to wait as long as possible in case it may let up). It was important to me to be able to dance under the stars, and while the venue was hesitant to move everything a second time she was able to negotiate to move the DJ back outdoors after the dinner to return to dancing under the stars. From the amazing staff at Nizuc to the amazingly friendly and talented photographers Feather & Twine, Lindsey surrounded us with people who cared about our interests and experience. I am not as stylish as I’d like to be (every redecorating change starts with hours of researching others’ ideas on pinterest), and having Lindsey in our corner was invaluable for our big day!

Highland Avenue 6
    Highland Avenue 7
    Highland Avenue 8
    Highland Avenue 9
    Sent on 09/05/2019

Highland Avenue FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Austin Austin, TX, 78758 See on map