Papaya Wedding Planning Reviews

Papaya Wedding Planning 6
Papaya Wedding Planning 7

Mark and Sally Rosser · Married on 05/11/2019

Brides parents

This is the 2nd time we have used Papaya Wedding Planning. Amy was professional, flexible, and always on top of every detail. We always felt like we were working with a friend.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Papaya Wedding Planning 8
    Papaya Wedding Planning 9
    Papaya Wedding Planning 10
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely the best investment we made

From day 1 of meeting Amy, my husband and I were blown away by her professionalism, expertise, and vision. Interpersonally, Amy is just a joy to be around and she managed to be a source of certainty and relief during moments of pre-wedding stress. She knows Tallahassee and sees beauty and potential in every venue. On the big day, Amy and her team made everything come together seamlessly and the result was incredible (jaw-dropping, really) and so very "us".

Sent on 04/28/2019

Martha · Married on 12/16/2018

Goes the extra mile to make your day!

Amy was helpful from the first day I met her. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Tallahassee. She knows the ins and outs of weddings, has great relationships with vendors and every little detail that goes in to the day. She will advise you on anything you need assistance with related to your wedding. I could not have pulled it off without her.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Elle · Married on 10/20/2018

Professionalism and Compassion

Amy and her team were not only super professional throughout the wedding planning process, they were also keenly aware of my stress level and did everything in their power to provide a calming presence and solutions for everything that I was worried about. It started to rain during my OUTDOOR reception and her team rallied the vendors to ensure that the evening proceeded without a hitch. I would have been a soaked and tearful bride if her team had not been by my side. Thank you Amy and team!

Sent on 10/26/2018

C Ba · Married on 10/20/2018

Professional and personal planner

Amy's team supported us from vision through the wedding weekend. She offered advice on handing all issues that arose and contacts to vendors that were professional and worked together as a team. She allowed our family to fully be a part of the service/ceremony rather than dealing with details. We highly recommend Papaya!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Gwen

Gwen L. Feldman · Married on 10/13/2018

Best decision after saying "yes" to my now-husband!

How can I possibly put into words how wonderfully helpful Amy with Papaya Wedding Planning was?!

I knew from the first time I spoke with Amy that she would be the perfect wedding planner for me. She was immediately warm, helpful and ready to jump right in with planning. Throughout our 7 month planning process, Amy kept me on track with selecting vendors, decorations and all other aspects of pulling together our dream wedding. She was always quick to respond to emails and texts, and was available by phone whenever I had questions or concerns.

Then came Hurricane Michael, and everything changed. We were no longer able to get married at our top-choice venue because of power-loss and property damage. Amy swooped in as soon as the storm had passed with not one but THREE location alternatives. She walked my mom, me and my now husband through all of them, talking details of how she would transform each space to meet our original wedding vision. When we decided on the DoubleTree rooftop deck for new wedding venue, Amy pulled through and created a soft, elegant and dreamy space for us that surpassed everything I had hoped for. Without her, I don't know how or when we would have been able to get married!

Thank you, Amy and Papaya Wedding Planning for being there for us throughout the whole planning process, and for going above and beyond to make sure we had a beautiful wedding day. I am beyond grateful to have had you as my wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Papaya Wedding Planning 11

Jan Lebar · Married on 10/13/2018

The absolute best!

There really aren't enough superlatives to describe how wonderful Amy is. My daughter's wedding was scheduled just days after Hurricane Michael came through Tallahassee. Amy did not let that stop the wedding. She came up with a new venue and contacted all the vendors. There was nothing she couldn't handle -- and we threw a lot at her. Her professionalism and compassion were beyond what I could ever have expected.

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Papaya Wedding Planning 12

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

I don’t even know where to begin! From the beginning of the planning process a year ago, Amy was there every step of the way. From our initial meeting, I knew she was the perfect person to help make our wedding day the best day ever and she 120% did that. Every meeting I had with her, I felt more and more at ease. Not only does she give you great recommendations to some amazing vendors, she makes your vision come to life and more. A wedding can be overwhelming, but Amy takes care of it all with such grace and confidence that you don’t have to worry about a thing aside from enjoying yourself. Rain is something you can’t control, but Amy made numerous phone calls to give me options on what could be done in case of rain. When the call had to be made to move inside, she made it happen and quick. It turned out just as beautiful inside as it would have been outside! I can’t thank Amy enough for all that she did to make our wedding day the most memorable day not only to us, but to our guests as well. Aside from being the best wedding planner out there, she is an amazing person that I’ll cherish forever! She quickly became a friend and I’m so thankful for that. If you are looking for a wedding planner that you can trust 100% so the wedding planning is fun and you don’t have to lift a finger the day of the wedding, she’s right here! I could go on and on about how great she is. Thank you so much for everything! We are so thankful for you!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely LOVE Amy and her team! HIGHLY recommend! She is so talented and executes everything so perfectly! My mother and I had zero stress throughout the entire wedding weekend as Papaya Wedding Planning took care of everything with ease! Well worth the investment.

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Papaya Wedding Planning 13

Susan · Married on 04/14/2018

Amy was absolutely fantastic. I had so many people tell me it was stupid to hire a wedding planner. I am SO GLAD I did not listen to them. My daughter and her fiance chose a rustic venue where everything had to be provided. Amy took care of finding vendors for us and arranging delivery. She thought of so many details that never even occurred to me. She handled the rehearsal and she and her team set up everything on the wedding day. The venue looked so beautiful. I can not say enough good things about Amy and Papaya Wedding Planning.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Christine · Married on 03/17/2018

Two words: Use Amy. You will not regret it at all. This is by far the best money we spent on our wedding. We did the highest package Amy offers so we could meet anytime to discuss wedding things. She was so on top of EVERYTHING and it made wedding planning so easy and enjoyable. She knows all the best people and is just such a pleasure to work with! She also makes the day of your wedding run so smoothly. I definitely could not have had such a great wedding without her!!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Karen · Married on 02/24/2018

Amy was amazing! She came up with so many great ideas during the wedding planning process. The ceremony went exactly as planned and the day was much less stressful with her assistance. When issues with another vendor arose, she immediately took charge and made sure everything was taken care of. She and her crew were able to flip the room from ceremony to reception in only one hour and the results were beautiful! I would highly recommend Amy to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/01/2018

Stephanie · Married on 02/17/2018

PERFECTION! That describes Amy and all that she did on my daughter's wedding day. She was so on top of everything! And she made me feel comfortable and at ease. Truly an amazing wedding planner! The very BEST! Big hugs and many, many Thanks to you and your team, Amy!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Dianna · Married on 01/27/2018

Amy was THE best thing that happened to our wedding. She is beyond incredible! She helped with every little detail and made planning our wedding so easy. I don't know what we would have done without her! I highly recommend her to anyone who is getting married. She and her team went above all of my expectations and made my wedding a fairy tale. Every time I showed her a picture of something I wanted to do for the wedding, she already had someone who can do it for me!

Papaya Wedding Planning 14
    Papaya Wedding Planning 15
    Papaya Wedding Planning 16
    Papaya Wedding Planning 17
    Papaya Wedding Planning 18
    Papaya Wedding Planning 19

Merisha · Married on 01/20/2018

Because of Amy and her team, I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day. Amy is simply the best!! She was responsive with any questions we had. She assisted with vendors every step of the way whether by phone/email or in person, which helped to make the process of planning and coordinating go smoothly. We could not have had the beautiful wedding ceremony and reception that we did at Mission San Luis on January 20, 2018 without Amy and her team. Thank you Papaya Wedding Planning!

Christy · Married on 12/26/2017

Amy was amazing!! She was super responsive during the planning and worked hard to make sure everything was on track on our wedding day.

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

If you have worries about where to be, what to do, or how to do it, fear not! Amy works with you to help build your timeline and makes the day run smoothly and on time. Not only that but she and her team also helped bring all of our ideas, flee market finds and Pinterest inspiration come to life! Every detail was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She goes above and beyond to make everything look perfect and she was such a joy to work with! I would highly recommend using Papaya Wedding Planning for any brides and grooms looking for a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Khari · Married on 10/28/2017

Amy was our wedding planner for our wedding on 10/28, and I cannot emphasize enough how freaking AMAZING she was. Since September of 2016, Amy has been by my side every single step of the way. Whether it was meeting in person, going an hour away to my venue, or answering my phone calls at 7 AM -- She was ALWAYS there for me.
    Amy made sure that Mike and I did not lift a single finger during our wedding. She made sure that we had absolutely NOTHING to worry about. She handled every detail, every worry and concern that I had, and she even made it go from 90% chance of rain all day to NO RAIN AT ALL ;). Seriously, she has some serious magic wedding luck!!
    I could write WAY more, but then this review would turn into a book. I'll end with this -- if you are engaged and looking for a planner, Amy is who you want. There is NO ONE that could have done what she did for me (and I'm not that easy to deal with lol). Why stress over wedding planning when you could hire Amy and actually enjoy the long planning process?!
    I LOVE Papaya Wedding Planning!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/21/2017

Amy exceeded every expectation I had in hiring a wedding planner. I got the day-of package, but she went above and beyond in helping me plan and handled the stresses wedding planing can bring. I planned my wedding while in nursing school and she reassured me on numerous occasions that everything will work out. And it did! I was able to truly enjoy my wedding day and soak in the special moments because she handled EVERYTHING. My wedding day was simply magical because she ensured everything was exactly the way we had planned. I HIGHLY recommend Papaya l, especially Amy.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ashlynne · Married on 10/21/2017

Amy and her Papaya team were absolutely amazing throughout my engagement and wedding planning! The planning process went so smoothly and flawlessly. There was no request too big or too small for Amy as she was quick to respond and so professional. My wedding day was everything I could have hoped for and wished for, and it undoubtably it is due to the responsiveness and organization from Amy and her team. Investing in Papaya was worth everything as my wedding day turned out to be a true fairy tale!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Joy · Married on 05/27/2017

Amy and her team are just incredible !!! I could not of pulled off my daughter's wedding without her.
    She listened to all our request and vision and helped transform the wedding into an Epic Event.
    I would highly recommend Amy and Papaya wedding planning to everyone !!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Courtney · Married on 04/01/2017

Amy is phenomenal! From the moment Nick and I met Amy, we felt like longtime friends. Her welcoming nature made it all too easy to choose her as our wedding planner. Not only is she warm and inviting, she is professional! Her organizational, research and time management skills made it easy to relax and know that everything would be handled. She was a great asset for finding vendors, keeping me on track, accommodating our needs, ensuring the vendors knew when to arrive, making sure each element of our wedding was a success...gosh the list can really go on. I'm so happy I went with Amy! I decided to do my own ceremony decorations and centerpieces. Amy rolled up her sleeves and worked effortlessly with us. She understood my sense of style and executed a gorgeous event! Her timeline kept our wiley bunch in line and allowed the event to flow seamlessly. She was proactive at every turn and had a great sense at reading a situation and acting. My Mother is still raving about Amy! If Amy is up for it, I would love to hire her for other events. Thank you so much, Amy, for making my day more than a fairytale I could ever imagine! You're awesome!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Sara · Married on 03/25/2017

Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She is truly amazing! From the moment I had my first meeting with her, I knew she was the perfect fit for my wedding needs. She is extremely organized, creative and passionate about her job. My mother was over the top pleased with her services as well and was very thankful she was able to relax and enjoy the wedding day! Amy and her team worked extremely hard to make my vision and dream become a reality and I could not have asked for a better experience. You can tell Amy really enjoys her job and cares about her brides. There were numerous of times she reached out unexpectedly to see how I was doing. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I appreciated her sincerity. I knew that if I contacted her with any changes or ideas, she was going to get in handled and I did not have to think twice. I am really going to miss working with Amy, I would recommend her to any bride that is planning a wedding--she's the best!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jesse · Married on 03/18/2017

Amy was amazing and an integral part of our big day. Especially given the fact that we were planning our wedding just outside Tallahassee, Florida all the way from New York City, I can not imagine how we would have managed to pull everything off without her there to guide us and take care of all the details both leading up to and on the day of the wedding. Amy has an invaluable knowledge of vendors and event spaces, is always incredibly organized and a pleasure to interact with.

The final thing that helped us know that working with her was 100% the right decision was how great she was on the actual day of the wedding. As the bride, Amy never once let any of the craziness that naturally happens come into my sphere of consciousness. Amy seamlessly and coolly handled any hiccups which may have occurred with various vendors so that I never had to worry for a moment. She made what was already an amazing day just that much better.

I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking to have an organized, beautiful, stress-free big day.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Susan · Married on 03/04/2017

If you want a stress free wedding day call Amy immediately! She took my daughter’s dream and turned it into a reality. We were totally relaxed the day of the wedding thanks to her taking care of all the details. She and her team worked tirelessly and paid close attention to every detail. She kept all the vendors running on schedule. There was no request we made that she didn’t honor graciously. She and her team were the last to leave the venue; they made sure that everything was cleaned up and packed up. All we had to do was back our car up and load it. There is not enough space to explain what a pleasure it was to work with such a professional, kind, and amazing woman. We now count her among our dear family friends.

Sent on 03/21/2017