Black & Hue Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Black & Hue Photography

For professional musician Bryan Honhart, being in front of the camera was familiar. But for the last twelve years, he's been cultivating his love for being on the other side of the lens. In 2000, Bryan began studying film photography and developing his own prints in a dark room. As his music career took off and his band had opportunities to tour the US and Europe, Bryan fell in love with photography and had some of the most gorgeous landscapes on the planet to help him fine-tune his craft.

Transferring to digital photography, it was on tour in Spain, Belgium, Italy and France that Bryan got priceless experience with lighting and scenery, learning how to shoot in order to capture the perfect images.

When life seemed as full as it could have been, Bryan met his other half. Kelly and Bryan have been married since 2008, became parents to their daughter Saylor in 2011, and decided to go into business as a professional photography team that same year. Bryan's vision and skill found their counterpart in Kel's editing and style.

Having a love for each other, their daughter and life in general, Bryan and Kel continue to grow in their love for photographing what matters. The faces of The Black and Hue Project are more than just first-and-second shooters, editors, and business owners. Side by side, Bryan and Kelly Honhart are an unshakeable team ready to create timeless images out of life's important moments.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (2)
Wedding Portraits (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)

I can't say enough good things about Bryan, Kelly and Black & Hue Photography. We hired them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos and without a doubt, I know we made the best decision possible. I have been following Black & Hue on Facebook for a couple years and have seen them churn out tons of stunning photos. Every single one worthy of a magazine cover. I knew when the big day arrived, I wanted them shooting my wedding. I knew I wanted photos I would cherish for a lifetime and they delivered. I can't thank them enough for the absolutely stunning photos and their attitudes on our wedding day. They are so sweet and so easy to work with. They are open to what we had to say and were willing to take any photo we wanted. They listened and if we didn't love an idea, we moved on. They didn't waste time and were always placed perfectly to capture the best angles. lighting, etc. I just finished reviewing hundreds of photos they sent us and I am completely in awe. Looking at all of them brought me right back to my wedding day. If you are looking for the best possible photographer for your wedding, look no further. Black & Hue is what you want, trust me.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/18/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

We got married in December and were blessed to have Black and Hue as our photographers. They previously did an amazing job on my husband's (then boyfriend's) surprise proposal. I had to have them do our wedding photographs too after how well the proposal photos turned out. Trust me, they did not disappoint. They have such classy photographs and such a good eye. Many of the photos looked like they were from a magazine. They are incredibly personable and fun to work with and be around. We will definitely use them again in the future! Thanks Bryan and Kelly for capturing our day with such beautiful shots!

Profile Picture Amberley, 12/9/17, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
5 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely amazing and breath taking work! :)

Bryan and Kelly are AMAZING at what they do! I absolutely adore working with them and would recommend them to all of my brides.

Wonderful photographers and story tellers! Super new and creative with shooting, editing and style. Love when I get to work along side with them because we are able to come up with new and fun ideas for each unique couple.

Bryan and his team are AWESOME!!!!!! They are very friendly, professional, and take amazing pictures! As the Officiant, it is nice to work with a photography team that I don't have to worry about getting in the way and giving instructions to- they know what to do, do it with a smile, and do it WELL. Can't wait to see/work with them at another event soon!

Black & Hue is awesome. Their idea of how to run a photography company is looking forward, not stuck in the past. Their work is definitely quality, but personality matters too. You'll enjoy working with these two, and isn't it important to actually like the vendors you've hired? I think so.

Events