99 Reviews for Black & Hue Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
86 Black & Hue Photography Reviews

Cannot say enough things about these guys!! They exceeded our expectations the moment we called to book them. They are so cool and funny and really put us at ease when it came to taking our engagement and wedding photos. And these photos are AWESOME!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

I can't say enough good things about Bryan, Kelly and Black & Hue Photography. We hired them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos and without a doubt, I know we made the best decision possible. I have been following Black & Hue on Facebook for a couple years and have seen them churn out tons of stunning photos. Every single one worthy of a magazine cover. I knew when the big day arrived, I wanted them shooting my wedding. I knew I wanted photos I would cherish for a lifetime and they delivered. I can't thank them enough for the absolutely stunning photos and their attitudes on our wedding day. They are so sweet and so easy to work with. They are open to what we had to say and were willing to take any photo we wanted. They listened and if we didn't love an idea, we moved on. They didn't waste time and were always placed perfectly to capture the best angles. lighting, etc. I just finished reviewing hundreds of photos they sent us and I am completely in awe. Looking at all of them brought me right back to my wedding day. If you are looking for the best possible photographer for your wedding, look no further. Black & Hue is what you want, trust me.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/18/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

We got married in December and were blessed to have Black and Hue as our photographers. They previously did an amazing job on my husband's (then boyfriend's) surprise proposal. I had to have them do our wedding photographs too after how well the proposal photos turned out. Trust me, they did not disappoint. They have such classy photographs and such a good eye. Many of the photos looked like they were from a magazine. They are incredibly personable and fun to work with and be around. We will definitely use them again in the future! Thanks Bryan and Kelly for capturing our day with such beautiful shots!

Profile Picture Amberley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Black & Hue Photography is the real deal y'all. B&H did our wedding and engagement photos and HOLY COW, we are in love! They are extremely professional and make it a fun and wonderful experience. Never once did I feel like I had to stop and separate myself from the most amazing day to pose for a picture, they make the flow of everything so natural and free! We will for sure be using them to capture every big event in the future! We love y'all!

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used black and hue for my wedding photographers this past November and this was the 3rd time I have used them. They did my graduation pictures, and our engagement pictures too. They seriously get better every time idk how it’s possible but they do!! You will never be disappointed. I moved to Arizona after graduation and they traveled out here from Florida. They will travel anywhere you are! They capture every little detail, moment, reaction and you don’t even know they are there! They blend in with the crowd but are also like your best friends!! So easy to get along with and don’t make you feel awkward - that’s why I keep using them!! They make you laugh and really laugh not fake laugh haha. Easily the coolest photographers around. I highly recommend them. Whether it’s for your wedding or any other event you want to capture USE THEM!! You will not be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Katie , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to explain how perfect B&H is! Not only is every single picture absolutely stunning, but also the level of professionalism both Brian & Kelly uphold is unreal. They were encouraging and uplifting the entire wedding day, and they are pros at being discreet. SO thankful I chose them to capture our wedding.

Profile Picture Beatrice , 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a smaller wedding and had a few ideas that didn't quite fit into Black and Hue's typical pricing options - Bryan was quick to communicate with us to work through options and ideas to provide exactly what we had in mind for our wedding day. I am overjoyed with the beautiful images that perfectly and effortlessly capture the love and happiness of our special day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Black and Hue did an amazing of a job for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. They make you feel so comfortable when shooting. Bryan and Kelly are both so fun and made our wedding day so enjoyable! We absolutely love them! Can't wait to use them for future adventures!

Profile Picture Emily , 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so thrilled that Bryan was able to photograph our elopement in Napa, CA. I started with a recommendation from my best friend, so I had seen some of their work before, which was flawless. Bryan has a great personality and this ability to make everyone feel comfortable. I recommend him for anyone that is nervous, hates getting their picture taken, or just likes to surround themselves with great energy. He really takes the time to give direction and get the perfect shot. Bryan really helped make our day so smooth, and that much more effortless. Not to mention that the pictures are so AMAZING! The attention to detail and lighting is stunning. I would recommend him to everyone.

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Files, Prints

Bryan and Kelly are amazing! They're so creative and personable and they put us so much at ease. They did my brother & sister-in-laws wedding and we were stoked that they could do ours! We would totally use them again :)

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

It was not my wedding but my son's and I was the best man. I have been involved with many weddings and this the best experiences I have had with a photographer. Everyone from Bryan to all of his staff they were very professional and kind and patient. Getting the pictures that were requested and the groups together was very quick and organized. It never seemed rushed but looking at the pictures they were everywhere. The settings they put the couple in and the groups in were well thought out and seemed to be very natural. The pictures came out exceptionally well. I would defiantly recommend them.

Profile Picture Jack, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We totally fell in love with Black and Hue. We cannot say enough about how thankful we are that we went with them for our wedding photos. They were highly recommended by a friend and after seeing their work, we knew they were the right choice for us. Bryan made us feel totally at ease, and he played a big role in making our day run smoothly. It honestly felt like we were old friends; like we had already known each other. The photographs came out amazing and the joy and mood of the day truly shows through from start to finish. The photos tell a story. Would hire again, and recommend to any of our friends/family in a heartbeat! For such a special day in your life, there are certain areas you should absolutely not compromise on and photography is one of them. It makes all the difference to go with a top notch photographer.

Profile Picture Corin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

SUCH an incredible team and company. We were beyond amazed by the quantity and quality of photos! They managed to capture every special moment that we want to cherish. Wonderful personalities to work with as well!

Profile Picture Chandler, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want unique wedding photos Black and Hue is the photographer for you. Bryan shot my wedding and the pictures were amazing. Be prepared to go on "adventures" looking for cool backdrops. I promise you that the pictures taken on the street, in a magnolia tree or a parking lot (some of our adventures) will be some of your favorites. They are also very contentious of the amount of time they ask of you, which allows you to actually enjoy your wedding. The only reason I took marks from responsiveness is because they are constantly traveling to shoots so they are not able to instantaneously answer emails. They do, however do get your photos to you in record time (mine came three days after the wedding). And did I mention that the photos were amazing?! Black and Hue truly made the day and left me with pictures that will hang on the wall forever.

Profile Picture colleen , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I think back about my wedding day, I know I made two of the greatest decisions of my life. The first was my husband and the second was choosing Black and Hue As my photographers! I cannot properly express just how perfect Bryan and Kelly are in every way! I can honestly say EVER picture they took looks straight out of a magazine! Their artistry and teamwork is picture-perfect! If your looking for the best photographers for your special day, you can stop looking because you cannot get better then Black and Hue!

Profile Picture Noelle, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Not only are Bryan and Kelly outstanding professionals in the photography industry, but they are also some of the kindest and most down to Earth individuals you will ever meet. They made us feel so comfortable during our photo shoots and we could not be happier with the images they captured.

On our wedding day, they went above and beyond to capture some of the greatest moments of our big day. They are extremely creative, which added a whole other dimension of photos to our wedding album.

Morgan and I will have our beautiful photos for a lifetime, and we will continue to choose Black and Hue Photography to capture the most memorable moments of our lives together.

Thank you Bryan and Kelly!

Profile Picture Matthew, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were incredibly responsive to emails & texts from the get-go and very helpful with providing information and pricing. We booked them for our engagement photos and they did a wonderful job--Bryan was our photographer and he was able to put my camera-shy fiance at ease and made the experience truly enjoyable. He got us some 'sneak peeks' just a few days after the shoot & we are blown away by the quality of the work and the creative take Bryan has on engagement photography. Would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Nora, 12/17/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Book them NOW for whatever photographs you need. Bryan is so kind. He kept my whole wedding party happy and laughing. No awkward moments. We were all so comfortable with each other immediately. I give top stars in all categories except Responsiveness and let me explain why... These guys are BUSY because they are SO GOOD at their job. Responding to emails may take a little time. But they WILL RESPOND. You'll have to wait for a response sometimes but their finished product is flawless.

Profile Picture Madeline, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

Bryan and Kelly are the most amazing photographers. They truly know how to capture the most incredible moments in the most unique and beautiful ways. I can honestly say that I would never use anyone other than Black and Hue. Not only are they beyond wonderful at what they do, but they are also such great people!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Black and Hue Photography are one of the best photographers out there. My engagement pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of romantic pictures, and fun artistic pics. His angles and shots are above all the rest I've seen. Plus Bryan and Kelly are awesome. I love my engagement pics so much that I had to book them for my wedding!!!!

Profile Picture mika , 7/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I have nothing but PRAISE for Brian and Kelly! These two are the most amazing and talented photographers. More than that, they are awesome people. They are the kind of people you want around you on your wedding day: calm, light-hearted, creative, and funny! My husband and I are so glad we chose Black and Hue as our photographers. They are worth every penny. They customized a 'wedding package' of exactly what we wanted to fit our photography needs for our wedding day. If you're worried about how your photos will turn out, hiring both Kelly and Brian is the best solution out there. Having both of them photograph our wedding was awesome. They had such wonderful and creative ideas. Brian and Kelly (as a married couple themselves) were able to show us examples of "poses" with each other to give us variety in our pictures. At the same time, my husband and I didn't feel posed at all. They worked around us: capturing beautiful photos while allowing us to feel very natural and enjoy being husband and wife on our wedding day. Do yourself a favor and book these guys, they are the best out there!

Profile Picture User5524298, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Bryan and Kelly of Black and Hue have been incredible to work with! We've had our engagement pictures done and are so excited to work with them for our wedding. They have the unique ability to make you not only feel comfortable, but capture the spirit and feeling of each moment. We highly recommend them for any special moment you need captured!

Profile Picture User6509725, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Don't think twice about booking Black and Hue for your engagement and wedding photos! Not only are they incredible photographers and you'll LOVE your photos, they are incredibly amazing humans! When my makeup artist didn't show Kelly came to the rescue with her makeup and a helping hand! Bryan and Kelly kept me calm and happy throughout the day and we just love spending time with them! Best photographers you will find!!! :)

Profile Picture Cara, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I loved working with Bryan. He helped me and my husband feel so relaxed on our wedding day and really worked to make sure he caught every moment from every angle. His pictures are so beautiful and really capture all the emotions in the moment. I absolutely recommend going with Black & Hue; they are so good at what they do, and they are such nice people. I just can't stop smiling when I look at the pictures Bryan took!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/21/16, 1 Review