Black & Hue Photography Reviews

Black & Hue Photography 7
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Holcombe · Getting married on 04/02/2020

Fun and awesome photos!

These two are a DREAM to work with! If you ever have the chance to you should absolutely take it. We used them for our engagement photos and our wedding day and they did not disappoint! I don’t even know how they got some of the shots they did but they captured our personalities and our day perfectly. I had dreamt of shooting with them since college and they exceeded any expectations I had! They make you feel super natural and comfortable the entire time, which is huge if you’re super awkward in front of a camera like we both were. They communicate quickly with you and work really well on the day of to meet the timeline you’ve made. The photos they captured are above and beyond anything we could have imagined and I’m so happy we used them! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Black & Hue Photography 8
    Black & Hue Photography 9
    Black & Hue Photography 10

Deborah · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic photographers

We can't stop looking at the photographs! Their eye for detail ranging from scenery to intimate moments leaves a person speechless. They capture the heart of the moment as well as the individual personalities of the people they photograph. They will be our photographer for all future events going forward. They are extremely professional: on time, never have to be concerned about are they capturing the right moments, fun, courteous and friendly. They are amazing!!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Brock · Married on 05/18/2019

Black & Hue are amazing!!

Black & Hue was incredible to work with!! In addition to being talented photographers, Bryan and Matt were so fun to get to know! They made me, my husband, and our bridal party feel so relaxed. Many of our guests even commented on how great they were. Our photographs turned out absolutely amazing and our day was captured perfectly. We highly recommend having Black and Hue as your photographer. They are the best!!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Jenna

Aaron · Married on 04/26/2019

"I planned my wedding around their schedule"

I planned my wedding around their schedule - that should tell you how awesome they are! Having them shoot my wedding was my number one. Not only are they the best photographers but they are the best people as well so fun and genuine - they are the perfect addition to your wedding. This is a no brainer - you have to use Black & Hue Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Gray

Gray Tyndall · Married on 04/13/2019

Engagement and Wedding Photos

Black and Hue is simple the best there is!!! Do yourself a favor and hire them, you will not be disappointed! Every photo that is delivered is perfect! They capture everything and make it look beautiful! I will continue to use Black & Hue for all of my future photography needs!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Katie · Married on 03/30/2019

The best! A dream to work with and so happy with the final photos!

Black & Hue are the absolute best! They shot my sisters wedding in Florida and then came to shoot mine in Texas! So happy with all of the photos. And they make you feel so comfortable throughout the whole process! Can’t say enough good things!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Marion

Marion · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing

Bryan and Kelly are absolutely amazing and beyond talented. When we chose them as our wedding photographers, we had no doubts about how beautiful our pictures will come out. Every shot is so perfect, and they capture the exact moments that you recall from your big day. We are so happy with our pictures. If you have seen their work, every image speaks for itself, and speaks volumes of their talent. But, besides the talent this awesome couple holds, they will make you feel so comfortable on your big day, even though you have a camera in front of you, they make you feel so at ease and are so fun and great! If you are looking for amazing photography, please look no further because Black and Hue Photography will capture any moment perfectly.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Severance · Married on 03/15/2019

Stop it right there

JUST STOP. Go to their website and LOOK at their photography. Ok fine, you’re still reading? You may or may not be a runway model, but Bryan and Kelly will make you look and feel like one. Listen, whatever the event you are having photographed will go by in the BLINK of an eye and what will you have left of that day? PHOTOS. Yeah, you’ll have the memories, but when you go back and look at your photos, you’ll remember stuff you forgot about and allllll the happy memories will come flooding back in (cue the laughter and the tears). You NEED Black & Hue, you NEED Bryan and Kelly. They’ve photographed people from ALL over the world (and not just at our wedding) but seriously, they can mold and shape shift into any style you wish. GO LOOK AT THEIR PHOTOS. However, my advice would be to let them help you with those decisions - they’re the professionals after all. And by professionals, I mean the most phenomenal, creative, inspiring, and GENUINE photographers and people you will ever meet. Working with these two magicians was one of the BEST decisions we made regarding our big day (and we were lucky enough to be surrounded by lots of awesome vendors) and we will FOREVER be grateful to them. We are OBSESSED with our photos. Personally, I feel awkward in front of a camera, meanwhile my husband is like a damn Calvin Klein Model (rolls eyes) but Bryan and Kelly made me feel completely comfortable in front of the camera, and I actually had SO MUCH FUN. So, although their photos are absolute perfection, don’t be intimidated - they’ll help you along and encourage you the entire way. These people are the damn greatest and you’ll consider yourself BLESSED to work with them. These are your people, these are your lasting memories, and Black & Hue will capture it all in the most magnificent way. Now, just go look at their stellar work. You’ll be glad you did. Love, a VERY happily photographed Bride and Groom

Sent on 04/21/2019
    Black & Hue Photography 18
    Black & Hue Photography 19
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/12/2019

Professional, talented, & down to earth!

Bryan & his team were AMAZING! As a Wedding Planner, I work with a lot of photographers, & I can tell you, Black & Hue Photography is really doing it right! Bryan was willing to hop on a call with me about 3 months before our couple's wedding to talk through a few logistics & preferences..this is nearly unheard of. I was so grateful for his openness & enthusiasm in collaborating with me, which in turn created a timeline that both of us were comfortable with & provided the best experience for our couple. Bryan just sent us the link to the wedding album this morning & I can honestly say, I teared up at how beautifully they captured the emotions, feel, style, & essence of the wedding day. Such an artist behind the lens, a professional, & super down to earth. Bryan, you're amazing, we're grateful for the passion you poured into documenting Ansley & Ryan's big day & can't wait to work with you again!
    -Katie with Blue Ribbon Weddings

Black & Hue Photography 28
    Black & Hue Photography 29
    Black & Hue Photography 30

Black & Hue Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much Katie!!! Can't wait to do it all over again with you guys, your team is amazing. We're so happy to know that you love the photos as well!
  • Ansley

Ansley · Married on 01/12/2019

Captured Every Emotion, Perfectly

Before Ryan and I even set a date, I reached out to Black and Hue to make sure they had our possible dates open. My mind was set on Bryan and Kelly from when we first met five years ago. Their chemistry, not only with one another, but with the people they interact with was contagious and inspiring and I knew they would be the perfect fit for our wedding day.
    We cannot begin to explain the emotions and feelings they are able to capture; the only word suitable is “perfection”. They go above and behind with their creativity which allows you to feel unique and special, exactly what your wedding day should be. They were able to capture every smile, every glance, every emotion that we feel as if we’re reliving the best day of our lives. Being the bride and groom, we weren’t able to be present in every moment with every guest, however looking through our photographs, we truly feel as if we were.
    Bryan was able to organize our larger than life wedding party and make us all feel relaxed and comfortable. Their photos can attest to that, as each one is more perfect than the last.
    Every time we look at our photographs, we can’t help but smile. Our hearts are so full, so happy. We couldn’t imagine our special day without Black and Hue, we are forever grateful.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Haseley · Married on 12/30/2018

The Absolute Best

If you're seeking professional photographers to capture your most beautiful and cherished moments - Black and Hue is for you! I grew up knowing I wanted B&H to shoot my wedding and chose our wedding date based off their availability. Bryan and Kelly are such a joy to work with, and they make their clients feel comfortable and genuinely cared for. Our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning and fully encompass every single emotion from our big day! Thank you so much B&H. You guys are the best!!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Black & Hue Photography 31
    Black & Hue Photography 32

Leila Morgan · Married on 11/10/2018

Incredible people and talent.

My experience with Black & Hue photography was phenomenal. Bryan and Kelly are a dynamic, talented duo, who being married themselves, appreciate and manage the desires (and stress) that surround a wedding.

Simply put, Bryan and Kelly are incredibly talented and you will not be disappointed by the range of their talent and creativity. Their work is more than glamourous staged and predictable photos; it’s art. They place an emphasis on identifying unique locations, lighting, and angles that create both interesting and timeless shots. It results in the sort of photogrpahy you can blow-up and display in your living room in a non-narcissistic way, which is exactly what I wanted. With that said, Black & Hue is also very conscious about capturing traditional portrait shots with your family, friends, and, guests, and even go as far as to request a list of must-have groupings before your big day so that you aren’t wasting time scrambling to remember to include and find your mom’s cousin.

Not only do Bryan and Kelly excel at what they do, they are supportive and kind professionals. I used Black & Hue for my engagement and wedding, and on both occasions, Bryan and Kelly offered encouragement from beginning to end. I definitely considered myself one of those brides who is slightly awkward in front of the camera, but Bryan and Kelly offer easy guidance (and even demonstrations!) on how to appear relaxed and model-esque. We were shocked by the results when we received our photos. Further, despite the numerous weddings Bryan and Kelly have shot, they still maintain the ability to make you feel like your day is genuinely the most important day; your bride tribe is the most beautiful; and your party is the most fun, which really elevates your experience.

I had multiple positive remarks from my family, friends, and guests regarding Bryan and Kelly’s kindness, professionalism, and ability to capture our romantic, private day in an up close and personal manner (while simultaneously managing being unobtrusive and blending into the background).

It was an absolutely pleasure working with Black & Hue. I will continue to use them for any future photography needs, and will always recommend them without hesitation as they are - hands down - the photographers any wedding/event/family deserves!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Robin Deresh · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, magical, artistic photos!

if you are lucky enough to get Black & Hue to photograph your wedding, you have hit the jackpot. We found them on Instagram, with no referrals other than these online. I didn't fully realize how important those photos would be until you go through your wedding day in a foggy haze of joy... and a few days later, you can't remember this or that. These photos that Bryan took are absolutely everything to us. From the moment we first spoke to Bryan we trusted him, and he absolutely delivered tenfold. He was beloved by our guests (seriously, everyone has told us), he made our pictures art, and made us feel at ease from the first moment. Our pictures are magical and unique and put together the story of our day beautifully. I wish we could give him 10 stars. Thank you, thank you Bryan. You are so incredibly talented.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Black & Hue Photography's reply:

Wow. Robin, you and Mike are amazing and I can't tell you how much this review means to us. Thank you so much for trusting me and I'm SO happy to know that you love your photos! :)
  • Bobbi

Bobbi · Married on 10/07/2018

Dreamy&unforgettable

I was engaged for over two years and really wanted to take my time finding photographers that i LOVED. I came across Black&Hue after months and months of looking and immediately knew i wanted them to be apart of my wedding. Kelly and Bryan were more than just my photographers, i felt like they were my friends by the end of my wedding and that’s something truely special. They made us comfortable, laugh, and Kelly is a baby whisperer. When i got my photos back i was in absolute awe. There are no words how beautiful i feel looking back at them and they captured Jeremy and I as a couple better than i had ever imagined. Most of my friends even mentioned how smoothly they coordinated our pictures compared to other photographers that they had been around in the past and that’s important on your wedding day. If i could change anything about the day, i would’ve booked them longer because i never wanted them to leave ❤️ Thank you Bryan and Kelly, I’m so thankful for you guys!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Black & Hue Photography's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest. Thank you so much for your kind words and we absolutely consider you guys as friends! We hope that we get to spend more time with the three of you soon!

Tori · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryan and Kelly were such a joy and pleasure to work with. Our shots are dynamic, loving, beautiful and perfectly capture the absolute best day of our lives. They both bring their individual styles to the shoot and work off of each other well as a team, too. I couldn't recommend this power duo more even if I tried. And I'm not the only person who thinks so. Several of my friends and colleagues at work gushed over how beautiful the pictures were once I posted them on social media, with comments ranging from "You all look like you just came out of a movie!" and "Seeing those pictures was the highlight of my week." So you can stop reading my gushy review now and reach out to them because you won't regret booking them for your event.

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Black & Hue Photography 33
    Black & Hue Photography 34
    Black & Hue Photography 35

Brittney · Married on 04/22/2018

I don't even know how to describe how happy I was to have Black and Hue Photography with me on my wedding day. They completely exceeded all my expectations and I never knew I could be this happy with my wedding pictures. Bryan was so professional throughout the entire process but also felt like a friend. He answered all my phone calls, gave me advice, came up with new creative ideas, and supported my vision the entire time.

On my wedding day a tornado hit the beach and plans had to be changed quickly. Bryan had already found new spots and made me feel so calm- I don’t even remember being stressed. We had a huge family that needed to get photographed in the RAIN. Bryan made this process so smooth, easy, and actually fun! His creativity and artistic side was displayed in all of our pictures.

So many friends and family members told me how much they enjoyed Bryan and Dillon and kept saying they “wanted to be friends with the photographers”. They truly felt like friends and fit right in with the wedding.

After the wedding I got COUNTLESS questions and compliments on my pictures. Everyone in Texas was blown away with the talent of Black and Hue Photography.

I recommend Black and Hue to EVERYONE! They captured all of our feelings, joys, and greatest moments of the day! I will be forever grateful to Black and Hue for doing the absolute best job!

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Black & Hue Photography 36
    Black & Hue Photography 37
    Black & Hue Photography 38

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Bryan and Kelly were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made us feel so comfortable, and we truly enjoyed working with them. My husband and I were so lucky to have them photograph both our engagement session and our wedding day. Our pictures from our wedding day just came in and they surpassed any expectations we had. They are absolutely beautiful!! We will continue to use Black & Hue for any pictures we take in the future. You really cannot get better than them.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Cannot say enough things about these guys!! They exceeded our expectations the moment we called to book them. They are so cool and funny and really put us at ease when it came to taking our engagement and wedding photos. And these photos are AWESOME!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 03/10/2018

Bryan and Kelly (Black & Hue) are a married couple, and they bring their own love and playfulness to their business, all while keeping things right on schedule with professionalism and over-the-top service.

They had shot my brother’s wedding a few years before, and we were so excited to find out they were available on our wedding day too.

The care and attention they gave us felt entirely personalized and tailored for our specific wavelength. In our phone meetings leading up to the ceremony they got to know us as individuals and as a couple, and even lent their experience to help us figure out the timeline of the day and the details of the ceremony itself.

On the wedding day Bryan and Kelly worked as a team, making sure everybody was where they needed to be at the right time, but always with a gentle, joyful manner and lots of laughter. Kelly hung out with the ladies while they were getting ready, and Bryan set up in the guys’ room. They made everybody feel at ease and excited.

Throughout the day they checked in on us to make sure we had everything we needed at all times, even bringing us drinks during dinner so we wouldn’t have to get up from our seats.

The photo sessions before the ceremony were very well organized, and we managed to get dozens of renaissance painting-level photographs of our 20-person wedding party in just a few minutes. After the ceremony they gave us a minute to collect ourselves before taking us around the grounds and doing all sorts of fun and inventive poses, backgrounds, and action shots with us.

Bryan and Kelly are both true artists, and the photos they captured, both candid and posed, showcased the breadth of their creativity. We were so overjoyed with how everything turned out. Their photos, which we will cherish forever and pass on to our grandchildren, managed to distill the full range of moments and feelings of our wedding day with vivid, tasteful, playful, loving clarity.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sara · Married on 02/06/2018

Picking Black and Hue to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding process. Not only did they capture our day perfectly but they were so much fun to work with! We had to change our ceremony location last minute due to weather and Bryan and Kelly were the main reason I didn't panic. They assured me that they would still get amazing pictures and everything would turn out perfectly! Picking fun and energetic photographers is SO important because you spend a great deal of time with them throughout the day. Bryan and Kelly helped me relax and enjoy the best day of my life, PLUS our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined!!! I cant wait to work with them again in the future.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    Black & Hue Photography 39
    Black & Hue Photography 40
    Black & Hue Photography 41
    Black & Hue Photography 42

Michelle · Married on 12/18/2017

I can't say enough good things about Bryan, Kelly and Black & Hue Photography. We hired them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos and without a doubt, I know we made the best decision possible. I have been following Black & Hue on Facebook for a couple years and have seen them churn out tons of stunning photos. Every single one worthy of a magazine cover. I knew when the big day arrived, I wanted them shooting my wedding. I knew I wanted photos I would cherish for a lifetime and they delivered. I can't thank them enough for the absolutely stunning photos and their attitudes on our wedding day. They are so sweet and so easy to work with. They are open to what we had to say and were willing to take any photo we wanted. They listened and if we didn't love an idea, we moved on. They didn't waste time and were always placed perfectly to capture the best angles. lighting, etc. I just finished reviewing hundreds of photos they sent us and I am completely in awe. Looking at all of them brought me right back to my wedding day. If you are looking for the best possible photographer for your wedding, look no further. Black & Hue is what you want, trust me.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Black & Hue Photography 60
    Black & Hue Photography 61
    Black & Hue Photography 62

Amberley · Married on 12/09/2017

We got married in December and were blessed to have Black and Hue as our photographers. They previously did an amazing job on my husband's (then boyfriend's) surprise proposal. I had to have them do our wedding photographs too after how well the proposal photos turned out. Trust me, they did not disappoint. They have such classy photographs and such a good eye. Many of the photos looked like they were from a magazine. They are incredibly personable and fun to work with and be around. We will definitely use them again in the future! Thanks Bryan and Kelly for capturing our day with such beautiful shots!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

Black & Hue Photography is the real deal y'all. B&H did our wedding and engagement photos and HOLY COW, we are in love! They are extremely professional and make it a fun and wonderful experience. Never once did I feel like I had to stop and separate myself from the most amazing day to pose for a picture, they make the flow of everything so natural and free! We will for sure be using them to capture every big event in the future! We love y'all!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I used black and hue for my wedding photographers this past November and this was the 3rd time I have used them. They did my graduation pictures, and our engagement pictures too. They seriously get better every time idk how it’s possible but they do!! You will never be disappointed. I moved to Arizona after graduation and they traveled out here from Florida. They will travel anywhere you are! They capture every little detail, moment, reaction and you don’t even know they are there! They blend in with the crowd but are also like your best friends!! So easy to get along with and don’t make you feel awkward - that’s why I keep using them!! They make you laugh and really laugh not fake laugh haha. Easily the coolest photographers around. I highly recommend them. Whether it’s for your wedding or any other event you want to capture USE THEM!! You will not be disappointed :)

Sent on 01/16/2018