Black & Hue Photography Reviews

105 | Tallahassee, FL

105 Reviews for Black & Hue Photography

105 Black & Hue Photography Reviews

Tori · Married on 06/30/2018

Bryan and Kelly were such a joy and pleasure to work with. Our shots are dynamic, loving, beautiful and perfectly capture the absolute best day of our lives. They both bring their individual styles to the shoot and work off of each other well as a team, too. I couldn't recommend this power duo more even if I tried. And I'm not the only person who thinks so. Several of my friends and colleagues at work gushed over how beautiful the pictures were once I posted them on social media, with comments ranging from "You all look like you just came out of a movie!" and "Seeing those pictures was the highlight of my week." So you can stop reading my gushy review now and reach out to them because you won't regret booking them for your event.

Black & Hue Photography 1
    Black & Hue Photography 2
    Black & Hue Photography 3

Brittney · Married on 04/22/2018

I don't even know how to describe how happy I was to have Black and Hue Photography with me on my wedding day. They completely exceeded all my expectations and I never knew I could be this happy with my wedding pictures. Bryan was so professional throughout the entire process but also felt like a friend. He answered all my phone calls, gave me advice, came up with new creative ideas, and supported my vision the entire time.

On my wedding day a tornado hit the beach and plans had to be changed quickly. Bryan had already found new spots and made me feel so calm- I don’t even remember being stressed. We had a huge family that needed to get photographed in the RAIN. Bryan made this process so smooth, easy, and actually fun! His creativity and artistic side was displayed in all of our pictures.

So many friends and family members told me how much they enjoyed Bryan and Dillon and kept saying they “wanted to be friends with the photographers”. They truly felt like friends and fit right in with the wedding.

After the wedding I got COUNTLESS questions and compliments on my pictures. Everyone in Texas was blown away with the talent of Black and Hue Photography.

I recommend Black and Hue to EVERYONE! They captured all of our feelings, joys, and greatest moments of the day! I will be forever grateful to Black and Hue for doing the absolute best job!

Black & Hue Photography 4
    Black & Hue Photography 5
    Black & Hue Photography 6

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

Bryan and Kelly were absolutely wonderful to work with! They made us feel so comfortable, and we truly enjoyed working with them. My husband and I were so lucky to have them photograph both our engagement session and our wedding day. Our pictures from our wedding day just came in and they surpassed any expectations we had. They are absolutely beautiful!! We will continue to use Black & Hue for any pictures we take in the future. You really cannot get better than them.

Amanda · Married on 04/07/2018

Cannot say enough things about these guys!! They exceeded our expectations the moment we called to book them. They are so cool and funny and really put us at ease when it came to taking our engagement and wedding photos. And these photos are AWESOME!!

Jeffrey · Married on 03/10/2018

Bryan and Kelly (Black & Hue) are a married couple, and they bring their own love and playfulness to their business, all while keeping things right on schedule with professionalism and over-the-top service.

They had shot my brother’s wedding a few years before, and we were so excited to find out they were available on our wedding day too.

The care and attention they gave us felt entirely personalized and tailored for our specific wavelength. In our phone meetings leading up to the ceremony they got to know us as individuals and as a couple, and even lent their experience to help us figure out the timeline of the day and the details of the ceremony itself.

On the wedding day Bryan and Kelly worked as a team, making sure everybody was where they needed to be at the right time, but always with a gentle, joyful manner and lots of laughter. Kelly hung out with the ladies while they were getting ready, and Bryan set up in the guys’ room. They made everybody feel at ease and excited.

Throughout the day they checked in on us to make sure we had everything we needed at all times, even bringing us drinks during dinner so we wouldn’t have to get up from our seats.

The photo sessions before the ceremony were very well organized, and we managed to get dozens of renaissance painting-level photographs of our 20-person wedding party in just a few minutes. After the ceremony they gave us a minute to collect ourselves before taking us around the grounds and doing all sorts of fun and inventive poses, backgrounds, and action shots with us.

Bryan and Kelly are both true artists, and the photos they captured, both candid and posed, showcased the breadth of their creativity. We were so overjoyed with how everything turned out. Their photos, which we will cherish forever and pass on to our grandchildren, managed to distill the full range of moments and feelings of our wedding day with vivid, tasteful, playful, loving clarity.

Sara · Married on 02/06/2018

Picking Black and Hue to photograph our wedding was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding process. Not only did they capture our day perfectly but they were so much fun to work with! We had to change our ceremony location last minute due to weather and Bryan and Kelly were the main reason I didn't panic. They assured me that they would still get amazing pictures and everything would turn out perfectly! Picking fun and energetic photographers is SO important because you spend a great deal of time with them throughout the day. Bryan and Kelly helped me relax and enjoy the best day of my life, PLUS our pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined!!! I cant wait to work with them again in the future.

Black & Hue Photography 7
    Black & Hue Photography 8
    Black & Hue Photography 9
    Black & Hue Photography 10

Michelle · Married on 12/18/2017

I can't say enough good things about Bryan, Kelly and Black & Hue Photography. We hired them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos and without a doubt, I know we made the best decision possible. I have been following Black & Hue on Facebook for a couple years and have seen them churn out tons of stunning photos. Every single one worthy of a magazine cover. I knew when the big day arrived, I wanted them shooting my wedding. I knew I wanted photos I would cherish for a lifetime and they delivered. I can't thank them enough for the absolutely stunning photos and their attitudes on our wedding day. They are so sweet and so easy to work with. They are open to what we had to say and were willing to take any photo we wanted. They listened and if we didn't love an idea, we moved on. They didn't waste time and were always placed perfectly to capture the best angles. lighting, etc. I just finished reviewing hundreds of photos they sent us and I am completely in awe. Looking at all of them brought me right back to my wedding day. If you are looking for the best possible photographer for your wedding, look no further. Black & Hue is what you want, trust me.

Black & Hue Photography 11

Black & Hue Photography 28
    Black & Hue Photography 29
    Black & Hue Photography 30

Amberley · Married on 12/09/2017

We got married in December and were blessed to have Black and Hue as our photographers. They previously did an amazing job on my husband's (then boyfriend's) surprise proposal. I had to have them do our wedding photographs too after how well the proposal photos turned out. Trust me, they did not disappoint. They have such classy photographs and such a good eye. Many of the photos looked like they were from a magazine. They are incredibly personable and fun to work with and be around. We will definitely use them again in the future! Thanks Bryan and Kelly for capturing our day with such beautiful shots!

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

Black & Hue Photography is the real deal y'all. B&H did our wedding and engagement photos and HOLY COW, we are in love! They are extremely professional and make it a fun and wonderful experience. Never once did I feel like I had to stop and separate myself from the most amazing day to pose for a picture, they make the flow of everything so natural and free! We will for sure be using them to capture every big event in the future! We love y'all!

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I used black and hue for my wedding photographers this past November and this was the 3rd time I have used them. They did my graduation pictures, and our engagement pictures too. They seriously get better every time idk how it’s possible but they do!! You will never be disappointed. I moved to Arizona after graduation and they traveled out here from Florida. They will travel anywhere you are! They capture every little detail, moment, reaction and you don’t even know they are there! They blend in with the crowd but are also like your best friends!! So easy to get along with and don’t make you feel awkward - that’s why I keep using them!! They make you laugh and really laugh not fake laugh haha. Easily the coolest photographers around. I highly recommend them. Whether it’s for your wedding or any other event you want to capture USE THEM!! You will not be disappointed :)

• Beatrice

Beatrice · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot even begin to explain how perfect B&H is! Not only is every single picture absolutely stunning, but also the level of professionalism both Brian & Kelly uphold is unreal. They were encouraging and uplifting the entire wedding day, and they are pros at being discreet. SO thankful I chose them to capture our wedding.

Black & Hue Photography 31

Sarah · Married on 09/24/2017

We had a smaller wedding and had a few ideas that didn't quite fit into Black and Hue's typical pricing options - Bryan was quick to communicate with us to work through options and ideas to provide exactly what we had in mind for our wedding day. I am overjoyed with the beautiful images that perfectly and effortlessly capture the love and happiness of our special day.

Emily · Married on 09/02/2017

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Black and Hue did an amazing of a job for our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. They make you feel so comfortable when shooting. Bryan and Kelly are both so fun and made our wedding day so enjoyable! We absolutely love them! Can't wait to use them for future adventures!

Black & Hue Photography 32

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2017

We are so thrilled that Bryan was able to photograph our elopement in Napa, CA. I started with a recommendation from my best friend, so I had seen some of their work before, which was flawless. Bryan has a great personality and this ability to make everyone feel comfortable. I recommend him for anyone that is nervous, hates getting their picture taken, or just likes to surround themselves with great energy. He really takes the time to give direction and get the perfect shot. Bryan really helped make our day so smooth, and that much more effortless. Not to mention that the pictures are so AMAZING! The attention to detail and lighting is stunning. I would recommend him to everyone.

• Courtney & Pete

Courtney · Married on 07/29/2017

Bryan and Kelly are amazing! They're so creative and personable and they put us so much at ease. They did my brother & sister-in-laws wedding and we were stoked that they could do ours! We would totally use them again :)

Jack · Married on 06/03/2017

It was not my wedding but my son's and I was the best man. I have been involved with many weddings and this the best experiences I have had with a photographer. Everyone from Bryan to all of his staff they were very professional and kind and patient. Getting the pictures that were requested and the groups together was very quick and organized. It never seemed rushed but looking at the pictures they were everywhere. The settings they put the couple in and the groups in were well thought out and seemed to be very natural. The pictures came out exceptionally well. I would defiantly recommend them.

Corin · Married on 05/27/2017

We totally fell in love with Black and Hue. We cannot say enough about how thankful we are that we went with them for our wedding photos. They were highly recommended by a friend and after seeing their work, we knew they were the right choice for us. Bryan made us feel totally at ease, and he played a big role in making our day run smoothly. It honestly felt like we were old friends; like we had already known each other. The photographs came out amazing and the joy and mood of the day truly shows through from start to finish. The photos tell a story. Would hire again, and recommend to any of our friends/family in a heartbeat! For such a special day in your life, there are certain areas you should absolutely not compromise on and photography is one of them. It makes all the difference to go with a top notch photographer.

Chandler · Married on 05/20/2017

SUCH an incredible team and company. We were beyond amazed by the quantity and quality of photos! They managed to capture every special moment that we want to cherish. Wonderful personalities to work with as well!

Christina · Married on 05/13/2017

Bryan and Kelly, of Black and Hue Photography, have become part of our family, capturing some of the most important memories of our lives. We could not imagine any other photographer being part of our wedding day. Brought to tears when we received our photos, they captured the day beautifully and helped us relive ever moment. We cannot thank Black and Hue for the expertise, professionalism, and care they put into our special day.

Black & Hue Photography 33
    Black & Hue Photography 40
    Black & Hue Photography 41
    Black & Hue Photography 42

Noelle · Married on 04/21/2017

When I think back about my wedding day, I know I made two of the greatest decisions of my life. The first was my husband and the second was choosing Black and Hue As my photographers! I cannot properly express just how perfect Bryan and Kelly are in every way! I can honestly say EVER picture they took looks straight out of a magazine! Their artistry and teamwork is picture-perfect! If your looking for the best photographers for your special day, you can stop looking because you cannot get better then Black and Hue!

Matthew · Married on 04/08/2017

Not only are Bryan and Kelly outstanding professionals in the photography industry, but they are also some of the kindest and most down to Earth individuals you will ever meet. They made us feel so comfortable during our photo shoots and we could not be happier with the images they captured.

On our wedding day, they went above and beyond to capture some of the greatest moments of our big day. They are extremely creative, which added a whole other dimension of photos to our wedding album.

Morgan and I will have our beautiful photos for a lifetime, and we will continue to choose Black and Hue Photography to capture the most memorable moments of our lives together.

Thank you Bryan and Kelly!

• Nora

Nora · Married on 12/17/2016

They were incredibly responsive to emails & texts from the get-go and very helpful with providing information and pricing. We booked them for our engagement photos and they did a wonderful job--Bryan was our photographer and he was able to put my camera-shy fiance at ease and made the experience truly enjoyable. He got us some 'sneak peeks' just a few days after the shoot & we are blown away by the quality of the work and the creative take Bryan has on engagement photography. Would recommend them to anyone!

• O

Olivia · Married on 12/10/2016

Bryan and Kelly are the most amazing photographers. They truly know how to capture the most incredible moments in the most unique and beautiful ways. I can honestly say that I would never use anyone other than Black and Hue. Not only are they beyond wonderful at what they do, but they are also such great people!!

mika · Married on 07/02/2016

Black and Hue Photography are one of the best photographers out there. My engagement pictures are over the top spectacular. Perfect mix of romantic pictures, and fun artistic pics. His angles and shots are above all the rest I've seen. Plus Bryan and Kelly are awesome. I love my engagement pics so much that I had to book them for my wedding!!!!