1915 Santa Ynez St, Los Angeles, CA 90026 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Real Weddings 1

About Wild Light Films

Wild Light Films is a wedding videography company based in Los Angeles, California. Steven is a professional videographer who creates honest, uplifting, and beautiful wedding films that capture the essence and emotion of your special day. He utilizes high-quality equipment and vintage cameras, including super 8mm film, to document your love in a unique and meaningful way.

Wild Light Films produces highly-edited wedding films that capture the fun and emotion of your wedding day. Lead videographer Steven strives to create highly personalized wedding films by interacting with couples on a personal level, and creating a relaxed environment so that you can be yourself in front of the lens. He will capture your wedding moments as they happen, and constructs your wedding film to contain both the joyous highlights and intricate details of your wedding day. Along with professional-grade cameras and quality lenses, Steven films with vintage, Super 8mm cameras that use actual film, giving you raw, real, and tangible memories from your wedding. He offers a variety of wedding videography packages, as well as a la carte services that can be selected to accommodate any budget and style preferences.

Follow Wild Light Films on

Wild Light Films 6
Wild Light Films 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

HANDS DOWN the most talented videographers on the planet

WOWOWOWOWOW I am so speechless!!! I seriously think Wild Light Films is hands down the most talented videographers on the planet and I still don't know how I got so lucky so have your gift capture our big day. I truly mean this no words will ever cover how thankful we are, these videos are a level of incredible I didn't know existed and we will cherish these the rest of our life. From the minute we met you made us feel so comfortable, like we'd known each other for years and this absolutely showed in the videos!! You encouraged us to be ourselves while giving us great suggestions that completely showed our personalities and the vibe of the wedding in our videos. I don't know how you did it but EVERY SINGLE MOMENT was caught on camera and perfectly woven into a story in our videos!! Not only did we end up with one incredible wedding video that beautifully tells the story of our wedding weekend but FOUR videos all filled with your unique footage mixed in with super 8 film, once again I am really just speechless of how perfectly you captured everything!!! I cannot wait to share this with the world and tell everyone about you guys!!! Anybody who doesn't have you film their big days will never feel this level of happiness!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Decision We Made: Hiring Wild Light Films

Steven + Wild Light Films is INCREDIBLE. We're based in SW Florida and discovered Steven through our photographer. Although he was located across the country in Cali, I fell in love with his artistic style of filmmaking and knew this would be an investment with an infinite return. The film Steven created of our wedding day is the closest thing we'll ever have to re-living the absolute BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES. That is a priceless gift.

Steven captured our love and emotion and brought it to life. He blends into the background and effortlessly captures every personality, unique moment and detail, creating the most professional, beautiful film you will ever have of you and your spouse.

I gave him no direction and just trusted his process. The result was a 5-minute film that we will treasure until the end of time. We've watched it a thousand times and love it every time. It's something we can show our children one day so they can see we were actually cool once.

It took under 3 months to get our completed film back and I liked that Steven collaborated with us on music options. He also sent us the sweetest care package with unique gifts and a flash drive of our film.

When your wedding day fades to a distant memory, this is the ONLY way you can re-live that colorful, living, breathing, insanely passionate love that you will feel in those moments.

Thank you times a million, Steven! I highly recommend booking Steven ASAP. Thankfully, I did a year in advance.

P.S. Most of my married friends say their greatest regret from their wedding is not investing in a videographer. I'm SO HAPPY I did. Best advice you can get... hire Wild Light Films.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Wild Light Films 8

Sonia Z · Married on 10/14/2018

Book wild light films!

One of the best decisions we made was having Steven from Wild Light Films as our wedding videographer on 10.14.18. He not only has a great eye for capturing special moments and creating beautiful videos full of emotion, but he is also such a pleasure to be around. Our wedding was on the smaller side with roughly 70 guests, and we were worried about including another stranger/vendor... but Steven blended right in with our closest friends and family. He truly went above and beyond before, during, and after our wedding. Steven is really easy to communicate with and always replied promptly. He came early and stayed late the day of our wedding, and then for weeks after we had guests telling us about what great interactions they had with Steven. In terms of the video footage, his packages are very customizable and reasonable in price for his quality of work. He also includes Super 8 film footage which is so cool and adds a very special, authentic feel. We had to have Steven travel to our location and that was also very easy to arrange with him. We are so incredibly happy and grateful that Steven was able to capture our wedding and be part of such a special day!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Wild Light Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Gandy Photographers
    Gandy Photographers Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working along side Wild Light Films for the first time at a wedding this summer. The guys were extremely professional and courteous. I highly recommend them for your wedding video needs.

• Black & Hue Photography