Wild Light Films

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$6,500 Most Popular Price

Wild Light Films is a wedding videography company based in Los Angeles, California. Steven is a professional videographer who creates honest, uplifting, and beautiful wedding films that capture the essence and emotion of your special day. He utilizes high-quality equipment and vintage cameras, including super 8mm film, to document your love in a unique and meaningful way.

Wild Light Films produces highly-edited wedding films that capture the fun and emotion of your wedding day. Lead videographer Steven strives to create highly personalized wedding films by interacting with couples on a personal level, and creating a relaxed environment so that you can be yourself in front of the lens. He will capture your wedding moments as they happen, and constructs your wedding film to contain both the joyous highlights and intricate details of your wedding day. Along with professional-grade cameras and quality lenses, Steven films with vintage, Super 8mm cameras that use actual film, giving you raw, real, and tangible memories from your wedding. He offers a variety of wedding videography packages, as well as a la carte services that can be selected to accommodate any budget and style preferences.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$5500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6500.00

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Jessika
    Jessika K. Married on 07/09/2020

Absolutely stunning videos!

Truly hands down the BEST decision we made for our wedding was hiring Wild Light Films. I always knew video was something I wanted for our wedding, but with Covid making such an impact on our plans and so many of our friends and family no longer able to attend, it became that much more important. As a wedding planner, I've seen a lot of wedding videos, but nothing quite like the work that Steven creates. I knew I wanted something different from the majority of what I had seen before. I didn't want something sappy and slow. I wanted it to feel more like you were watching a movie trailer than a wedding video and he delivered! At the beginning, I was a tiny bit nervous about hiring a vendor I had never worked with and was even in a different state, but from our first conversation, I knew that he was amazing and that our wedding was in good hands! Somehow he was able to do all of this magic on his own. You would have assumed 3 videographers were there! He got every important shot, every beautiful moment all the while never being imposing. Half the time I didn't even notice him around! I constantly watch our wedding videos over and over. He got us all of our videos within weeks of the wedding. I cried happy tears every time I got an email from him because that meant I was about to watch something special.
  • Julia
    Julia Married on 02/15/2020

Better than we could have ever imagined!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Steven & Wild Light Films. When planning my wedding, video was always the most important thing to me, and what I was most excited for. The videos Steven created for us are better than we could have ever even imaged. I watched hundreds of wedding films and went through videographers on instagram, facebook, youtube, and vimeo every day looking for the perfect person. There are so many amazing videographers out there, but when I came across Wild Light Films, I was blown away! He creates so much more than just “wedding videos.” They are truly cinematic masterpieces that perfectly capture all of the love, fun, and joy of your wedding day.

Working with Steven was also a dream. He was extremely quick to respond, so accommodating, and every other vendor raved about how awesome he was to work with. From the moment we met him we felt so comfortable and like friends, which made being in front of the camera feel so natural and fun. He blended into the whole wedding day so flawlessly and worked seamlessly with our photographer.

The amount of product you get from Wild Light Films is also so much more than anything I found while looking at other vendors. We received six different videos total from Wild Light Films, which is more than I ever knew I wanted or needed, but they are all so amazing and now I can’t imagine not having them as a keepsake. The way he truly tells a story through his cinematic filming, music choices, and outstanding editing is priceless.

If you’re still deciding on whether or not to hire a videographer, do it. It’s so worth it. There are so many moments from your wedding day that fly by that you want to relive, and moments you didn’t even know happened that are so fun to watch back. And if you’re looking to find the perfect person, I cannot recommend Wild Light Films enough. Honestly, book them right now!
  • Kasia
    Kasia Married on 01/11/2020

Unbelieveable

Hiring Wild Light Films was a dream come true. The artistic way they capture and document that day is more than perfect. Steven and Leo were an absolute dream team. Leo made us feel so comfortable and captured this insane footage. I even had guests tell me how much fun he was at the wedding! Together, they created this indescribable video that captures exactly how our wedding felt and more. Not only did we get to re-experience all those small amazing moments from that day but also watching all our family and friends at our wedding having an amazing time brought us to tears. Hiring Steven and Leo was the best decision ever. I look at our Wild Light Film all I can think is "Damn, we are so freaking cool." Thank you guys so much

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kiko & Stephanie
    33 photos · 12/27/2017

Gandy Photographers Gandy Photographers Wedding Photographers

We had the pleasure of working along side Wild Light Films for the first time at a wedding this summer. The guys were extremely professional and courteous. I highly recommend them for your wedding video needs.

Black & Hue Photography Black & Hue Photography Wedding Photographers

Amazing work!!!

1915 Santa Ynez St Los Angeles, CA, 90026
8503199636

24 hours.
Location of (Wild Light Films)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding