Wild Light Films Reviews

Wild Light Films 6
Wild Light Films 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/04/2019

HANDS DOWN the most talented videographers on the planet

WOWOWOWOWOW I am so speechless!!! I seriously think Wild Light Films is hands down the most talented videographers on the planet and I still don't know how I got so lucky so have your gift capture our big day. I truly mean this no words will ever cover how thankful we are, these videos are a level of incredible I didn't know existed and we will cherish these the rest of our life. From the minute we met you made us feel so comfortable, like we'd known each other for years and this absolutely showed in the videos!! You encouraged us to be ourselves while giving us great suggestions that completely showed our personalities and the vibe of the wedding in our videos. I don't know how you did it but EVERY SINGLE MOMENT was caught on camera and perfectly woven into a story in our videos!! Not only did we end up with one incredible wedding video that beautifully tells the story of our wedding weekend but FOUR videos all filled with your unique footage mixed in with super 8 film, once again I am really just speechless of how perfectly you captured everything!!! I cannot wait to share this with the world and tell everyone about you guys!!! Anybody who doesn't have you film their big days will never feel this level of happiness!! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Alycia

Alycia · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Decision We Made: Hiring Wild Light Films

Steven + Wild Light Films is INCREDIBLE. We're based in SW Florida and discovered Steven through our photographer. Although he was located across the country in Cali, I fell in love with his artistic style of filmmaking and knew this would be an investment with an infinite return. The film Steven created of our wedding day is the closest thing we'll ever have to re-living the absolute BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES. That is a priceless gift.

Steven captured our love and emotion and brought it to life. He blends into the background and effortlessly captures every personality, unique moment and detail, creating the most professional, beautiful film you will ever have of you and your spouse.

I gave him no direction and just trusted his process. The result was a 5-minute film that we will treasure until the end of time. We've watched it a thousand times and love it every time. It's something we can show our children one day so they can see we were actually cool once.

It took under 3 months to get our completed film back and I liked that Steven collaborated with us on music options. He also sent us the sweetest care package with unique gifts and a flash drive of our film.

When your wedding day fades to a distant memory, this is the ONLY way you can re-live that colorful, living, breathing, insanely passionate love that you will feel in those moments.

Thank you times a million, Steven! I highly recommend booking Steven ASAP. Thankfully, I did a year in advance.

P.S. Most of my married friends say their greatest regret from their wedding is not investing in a videographer. I'm SO HAPPY I did. Best advice you can get... hire Wild Light Films.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Wild Light Films 8

Sonia Z · Married on 10/14/2018

Book wild light films!

One of the best decisions we made was having Steven from Wild Light Films as our wedding videographer on 10.14.18. He not only has a great eye for capturing special moments and creating beautiful videos full of emotion, but he is also such a pleasure to be around. Our wedding was on the smaller side with roughly 70 guests, and we were worried about including another stranger/vendor... but Steven blended right in with our closest friends and family. He truly went above and beyond before, during, and after our wedding. Steven is really easy to communicate with and always replied promptly. He came early and stayed late the day of our wedding, and then for weeks after we had guests telling us about what great interactions they had with Steven. In terms of the video footage, his packages are very customizable and reasonable in price for his quality of work. He also includes Super 8 film footage which is so cool and adds a very special, authentic feel. We had to have Steven travel to our location and that was also very easy to arrange with him. We are so incredibly happy and grateful that Steven was able to capture our wedding and be part of such a special day!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Casey · Married on 08/11/2018

A Master of His Craft

Steven truly is a master of his craft. We cannot stop re-watching our videos. We literally laugh and cry every single time. They're absolutely breathtaking and perfectly capture the best moments of our most favorite day. From the very first phone call we knew Steven was a perfect fit for us. His prices are also very reasonable given the unbelievable quality of his work and the top notch level of service he provides. The best part of it all is that Steven is an incredible human being. He's easy going, kind, patient, extremely detailed and just makes you feel comfortable. He knew I was sad the morning of our wedding because rain was causing a major change of plans -- and as a control freak, this wasn't really jiving with my inherent nature. I let Steven know I was struggling a bit emotionally and he made sure to keep me (and our bridal party) happy and smiling all day. He was constantly cracking jokes and making everyone laugh. When he wasn't entertaining the bridal party he was literally hidden EVERYWHERE capturing EVERYTHING. His work speaks for itself and I would recommend him a million times over to anyone and everyone. I already have friends reaching out about their weddings. Can't wait to find another reason to work with Steven in the future because he truly is amazing. We're so very grateful to have found him!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Wild Light Films's reply:

Awww you guys are the best and I am so glad I was able to capture it for you both!! I know the rain felt like a damper in the moment but looking back It added soo much character to the day that made it that much more special!
  • SyHe

Symon He · Married on 06/02/2018

You don't deserve him!

If you're looking for a fresh, artistic, and cinematically gorgeous take on your wedding video instead of the cookie-cutter, formulaic (and boring!) wedding videos you see everywhere else, then book Steven.

It's just amazing what Steven is able to do--he somehow takes your footage and turns it into a narrative that flows effortlessly while making his edits so tightly intuned with the music that you'll think the song was made for your video.

But being a world class wedding videographer is just a small part of what makes Steven so awesome--he also brings a relaxed and chill vibe that makes it light and fun for everyone else. You, your guests, and your vendors will all love Steven.

Get the wedding video you don't deserve, book Steven!

Sent on 11/04/2018

alex · Married on 05/08/2018

Wild Light Films is sheer perfection. There are no words that we can possibly use to explain and show how much we are in love our wedding video. Wild Light Films videos are unique, beautiful and wonderful in their own different way. Steven is a true artist and created a masterpiece on our wedding day. I have no idea how he was able to capture our day in such a cinematic, beautiful, storytelling way!! Everything was spot on and EXACTLY how we viewed our day with our family and friends. We lost count on how many people said the videographer we chose is "incredible" and "unbelievably talented." If you are looking for a videographer who is professional, a true artist, caring and beyond talented and will blow you away then look no further. You MUST choose Wild Light Films. Not only will he deliver, but you will be amazed by how many times you watch your wedding video - We are so in love with ours! Thank you, Steven!!!!! You are incredible!!!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2018
    Wild Light Films 15
    Wild Light Films 16
    Wild Light Films 17

Jamilyn · Married on 12/09/2017

Steven and his partner were FABULOUS at my wedding. He is so easy to work with and talk with. Plus my video is AMAZING!!!!!!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Larissa · Married on 09/23/2017

The videographer and photographer for me were the most important expenses for our wedding. Steven is crazy talented and so creative. His work blew my mind and I knew I had to have him for our wedding. We are more than happy with what we paid for! We are blown away with his work. No doubt the best videographer in the business!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Choosing Steven for our videography needs was an unforgettable experience and my husband and I couldn't be any happier with the amazing videos we have from our wedding. As someone in the wedding industry, I was very picky about choosing my vendors, but as soon as I saw Wild Light Films, I knew we HAD to have them at our wedding. Steven was friendly and communicative while we were trying to figure out travel arrangements for him for our destination wedding. On the day of the wedding, he was professional, fun, and so easy to work with. He captured all of the moments that were most important to us and even joined us for our "day after" session with our photographer. His films are truly unique and he has an amazing eye for this.

We are so grateful to Steven for all of his hard work and recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants a videographer who is extremely talented and makes your wedding film look so emotional, fun and beautiful.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

I spent a ton of time reading articles and blogs about the number one thing brides regret about their wedding day and the incredibly vast majority of those brides said their regret was not hiring a videographer. I was determined not to have any regrets so I went on to research videographers in north Florida. It took one video to sell me on Wild Light Films. Last week my husband and I received our wedding video and it is by far one of my most treasured possessions. Brides, videography is not something you should pass on. I cannot imagine not having our incredible video to look back and reminisce on our special day. Steven with Wild Light Films is nothing short of incredible and booking him may very well be the best wedding planning decision you can make. You're welcome in advance ;)

Sent on 10/15/2017

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I are BLOWN away by Steven's work! Since our first correspondence, Steven has displayed professionalism, creativity, and kindness. He connects with his clients in a way that is so unique. My husband is a little shy and Steven was able to ease his nerves while also capturing the most beautiful moments of our special day. My family and friends had a blast with him at the wedding and he went above and beyond to make our day great. Furthermore, his videography skills speak for themselves. If a picture is worth a thousand words, Steven's films are PRICELESS!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Steven with Wild Light Films is so incredibly talented. He is a creative genius and made the most perfect, beautiful, mini version of our wedding. He came highly recommended by my photographer & once I saw some of his work on his website, I knew he had to do my wedding. If you want a unique & creative, non-traditional wedding video, Steven is your guy. As a plus, he is just as amazing of a person to work with as he is a videographer.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Devan · Married on 04/01/2017

From the very first email to the delivery of our perfect video, Wild Light Films is exactly what we were hoping for and more. Steven is a fun, charming character that brings out the light in everyone and every scene. Solid communication, amazing artistic expression and professional service at every stop! We HIGHLY recommend Wild Light Films!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Desta · Married on 03/04/2017

Where to even start, Steven Kopacz is a creative mastermind who has perfected his craft. The attention detail, every little moment captured, brings out a flood of emotions — his cinematography is truly an art form.

Although the wedding is over, this film takes us back to that moment like it was yesterday, we’re so thankful to have this film to reflect on, and smile, over and over, for years to come.

Steven was an immense pleasure to work with — a super fun fellow, yet uber professional. His resulting coverage is beyond compare — I highly recommend booking Wild Light Films.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Not only was Steven professional, creative and amazing in producing our wedding video, but he was so fun to have around during the wedding! When you think about all of the people you are forced to interact with on your wedding day, it can create some anxiety! But having Steve with us was a blessing. He's hilarious, friendly and has so much patience. He captured moments that we'll now be able to have forever. I look forward to hiring Wild Light again!!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 12/10/2016

Sent on 03/01/2017

AMAZING. This was one of the BEST decisions we made for the wedding. We just got our video back today and it is PERFECT. It captures the emotions and romance without being too sappy and the dancing and reception without being too wild. I cannot wait to share it with everyone. I checked out all the videographers in the area over and over and over and Wild Light blows the rest out of the water. It's one thing to have a nice camera and some editing software, but when you have someone who has a creative eye it just changes the game and that's what you get with Steven. It's a video that's all our own and I know we will cherish it for years and years to come!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Stefanie · Married on 04/16/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Steven and Wild Light Films! Our wedding video came out so amazing, we have received so many compliments. The video captured every little detail of our big day and took on such a fun vibe. We laugh and smile every time we watch it! It is everything we wanted and more for our wedding video. Steven’s cinematography style is what I loved most and is what made me decide to book him. We could not be more pleased with the result! We would highly recommend Wild Light Films, it is worth every penny! Not to mention everyone loved Steven and could not stop raving about him! Thank you so much Steven! - Stef and Mark Mitchell

Sent on 06/30/2016

We found Steven/Wildlight by luck, and we are so incredibly happy we did! He is amazing. Steven makes you feel really relaxed the whole day and makes it fun--he fit right in with everyone. His eye for detail is remarkable, and his vision to tell the beautiful story of your special day is remarkable and more than impressive. Steven is super responsive and great at communicating--he wants to deliver something you love. He went above and beyond and was my favorite vendor to work with! I can say without a doubt that we will be watching this forever. Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Cara · Married on 02/27/2016

We did not get married in Tallahassee so we did not use Steve's services for our wedding but we had Steve do our engagement photos. He did an AMAZING job! We have been friends for quite a few years and reached out to him due to that. We could not have been more impressed with his professionalism, his vision, and the final product. Not to mention we received our photos from him ridiculously fast. Highly recommend Steve for any of his services. He is a great photographer/videographer but an even greater human being!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Keunho · Married on 12/23/2015

The work these guys do is phenomenal! I would highly recommend Wild Light Films!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Mandi · Married on 10/25/2015

Not only is Steven a really fun person to have around during your big day, but his professionalism and ability to capture each moment you want to remember is remarkable. He was able to create a beautifully artistic film that completely represented the emotions and happiness of our wedding. Over all our vendors, I would recommend Wild Light Films the most. He went above and beyond!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Suzi · Married on 10/24/2015

I highly recommend Steven Kopacz! He is very professional, creative, and was an all around pleasure to work with. Our wedding video came out magnificent and he even threw in a video of our ceremony vows. His unique style really showed through in our videos, and if we ever need anymore videography done in the future, he will be the first person we call!

Sent on 03/27/2016

Kacie · Married on 10/03/2015

Steven was the cinematographer at our wedding and the video he made went above and beyond my expectations. It's so perfect and it makes me feel just as magical watching it as I felt on our wedding day. Couldn't have asked for more! Thanks so much for helping us preserve these special memories!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2015

Wild Light Films shot our September wedding and we truly could not have asked for anyone better! Not only was the video top quality and something we will cherish forever, but Steven was an absolute blast to work with! Thank you, Steven!!

Sent on 01/07/2016