Wild Light Films Reviews

26 Wild Light Films Reviews
  • SyHe

Symon He · Married on 06/02/2018

You don't deserve him!

If you're looking for a fresh, artistic, and cinematically gorgeous take on your wedding video instead of the cookie-cutter, formulaic (and boring!) wedding videos you see everywhere else, then book Steven.

It's just amazing what Steven is able to do--he somehow takes your footage and turns it into a narrative that flows effortlessly while making his edits so tightly intuned with the music that you'll think the song was made for your video.

But being a world class wedding videographer is just a small part of what makes Steven so awesome--he also brings a relaxed and chill vibe that makes it light and fun for everyone else. You, your guests, and your vendors will all love Steven.

Get the wedding video you don't deserve, book Steven!

alex · Married on 05/08/2018

Wild Light Films is sheer perfection. There are no words that we can possibly use to explain and show how much we are in love our wedding video. Wild Light Films videos are unique, beautiful and wonderful in their own different way. Steven is a true artist and created a masterpiece on our wedding day. I have no idea how he was able to capture our day in such a cinematic, beautiful, storytelling way!! Everything was spot on and EXACTLY how we viewed our day with our family and friends. We lost count on how many people said the videographer we chose is "incredible" and "unbelievably talented." If you are looking for a videographer who is professional, a true artist, caring and beyond talented and will blow you away then look no further. You MUST choose Wild Light Films. Not only will he deliver, but you will be amazed by how many times you watch your wedding video - We are so in love with ours! Thank you, Steven!!!!! You are incredible!!!!!!

Wild Light Films 1
    Wild Light Films 7
    Wild Light Films 8
    Wild Light Films 9

Jamilyn · Married on 12/09/2017

Steven and his partner were FABULOUS at my wedding. He is so easy to work with and talk with. Plus my video is AMAZING!!!!!!

Larissa · Married on 09/23/2017

The videographer and photographer for me were the most important expenses for our wedding. Steven is crazy talented and so creative. His work blew my mind and I knew I had to have him for our wedding. We are more than happy with what we paid for! We are blown away with his work. No doubt the best videographer in the business!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Choosing Steven for our videography needs was an unforgettable experience and my husband and I couldn't be any happier with the amazing videos we have from our wedding. As someone in the wedding industry, I was very picky about choosing my vendors, but as soon as I saw Wild Light Films, I knew we HAD to have them at our wedding. Steven was friendly and communicative while we were trying to figure out travel arrangements for him for our destination wedding. On the day of the wedding, he was professional, fun, and so easy to work with. He captured all of the moments that were most important to us and even joined us for our "day after" session with our photographer. His films are truly unique and he has an amazing eye for this.

We are so grateful to Steven for all of his hard work and recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants a videographer who is extremely talented and makes your wedding film look so emotional, fun and beautiful.

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

I spent a ton of time reading articles and blogs about the number one thing brides regret about their wedding day and the incredibly vast majority of those brides said their regret was not hiring a videographer. I was determined not to have any regrets so I went on to research videographers in north Florida. It took one video to sell me on Wild Light Films. Last week my husband and I received our wedding video and it is by far one of my most treasured possessions. Brides, videography is not something you should pass on. I cannot imagine not having our incredible video to look back and reminisce on our special day. Steven with Wild Light Films is nothing short of incredible and booking him may very well be the best wedding planning decision you can make. You're welcome in advance ;)

Katie · Married on 05/28/2017

My husband and I are BLOWN away by Steven's work! Since our first correspondence, Steven has displayed professionalism, creativity, and kindness. He connects with his clients in a way that is so unique. My husband is a little shy and Steven was able to ease his nerves while also capturing the most beautiful moments of our special day. My family and friends had a blast with him at the wedding and he went above and beyond to make our day great. Furthermore, his videography skills speak for themselves. If a picture is worth a thousand words, Steven's films are PRICELESS!

Nicole · Married on 05/06/2017

Steven with Wild Light Films is so incredibly talented. He is a creative genius and made the most perfect, beautiful, mini version of our wedding. He came highly recommended by my photographer & once I saw some of his work on his website, I knew he had to do my wedding. If you want a unique & creative, non-traditional wedding video, Steven is your guy. As a plus, he is just as amazing of a person to work with as he is a videographer.

Devan · Married on 04/01/2017

From the very first email to the delivery of our perfect video, Wild Light Films is exactly what we were hoping for and more. Steven is a fun, charming character that brings out the light in everyone and every scene. Solid communication, amazing artistic expression and professional service at every stop! We HIGHLY recommend Wild Light Films!

Desta · Married on 03/04/2017

Where to even start, Steven Kopacz is a creative mastermind who has perfected his craft. The attention detail, every little moment captured, brings out a flood of emotions — his cinematography is truly an art form.

Although the wedding is over, this film takes us back to that moment like it was yesterday, we’re so thankful to have this film to reflect on, and smile, over and over, for years to come.

Steven was an immense pleasure to work with — a super fun fellow, yet uber professional. His resulting coverage is beyond compare — I highly recommend booking Wild Light Films.

• User6216706 · 1+ year ago

Not only was Steven professional, creative and amazing in producing our wedding video, but he was so fun to have around during the wedding! When you think about all of the people you are forced to interact with on your wedding day, it can create some anxiety! But having Steve with us was a blessing. He's hilarious, friendly and has so much patience. He captured moments that we'll now be able to have forever. I look forward to hiring Wild Light again!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 12/10/2016

AMAZING. This was one of the BEST decisions we made for the wedding. We just got our video back today and it is PERFECT. It captures the emotions and romance without being too sappy and the dancing and reception without being too wild. I cannot wait to share it with everyone. I checked out all the videographers in the area over and over and over and Wild Light blows the rest out of the water. It's one thing to have a nice camera and some editing software, but when you have someone who has a creative eye it just changes the game and that's what you get with Steven. It's a video that's all our own and I know we will cherish it for years and years to come!

Stefanie · Married on 04/16/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Steven and Wild Light Films! Our wedding video came out so amazing, we have received so many compliments. The video captured every little detail of our big day and took on such a fun vibe. We laugh and smile every time we watch it! It is everything we wanted and more for our wedding video. Steven’s cinematography style is what I loved most and is what made me decide to book him. We could not be more pleased with the result! We would highly recommend Wild Light Films, it is worth every penny! Not to mention everyone loved Steven and could not stop raving about him! Thank you so much Steven! - Stef and Mark Mitchell

We found Steven/Wildlight by luck, and we are so incredibly happy we did! He is amazing. Steven makes you feel really relaxed the whole day and makes it fun--he fit right in with everyone. His eye for detail is remarkable, and his vision to tell the beautiful story of your special day is remarkable and more than impressive. Steven is super responsive and great at communicating--he wants to deliver something you love. He went above and beyond and was my favorite vendor to work with! I can say without a doubt that we will be watching this forever. Thank you!

Cara · Married on 02/27/2016

We did not get married in Tallahassee so we did not use Steve's services for our wedding but we had Steve do our engagement photos. He did an AMAZING job! We have been friends for quite a few years and reached out to him due to that. We could not have been more impressed with his professionalism, his vision, and the final product. Not to mention we received our photos from him ridiculously fast. Highly recommend Steve for any of his services. He is a great photographer/videographer but an even greater human being!

Keunho · Married on 12/23/2015

The work these guys do is phenomenal! I would highly recommend Wild Light Films!

Mandi · Married on 10/25/2015

Not only is Steven a really fun person to have around during your big day, but his professionalism and ability to capture each moment you want to remember is remarkable. He was able to create a beautifully artistic film that completely represented the emotions and happiness of our wedding. Over all our vendors, I would recommend Wild Light Films the most. He went above and beyond!

Suzi · Married on 10/24/2015

I highly recommend Steven Kopacz! He is very professional, creative, and was an all around pleasure to work with. Our wedding video came out magnificent and he even threw in a video of our ceremony vows. His unique style really showed through in our videos, and if we ever need anymore videography done in the future, he will be the first person we call!

Kacie · Married on 10/03/2015

Steven was the cinematographer at our wedding and the video he made went above and beyond my expectations. It's so perfect and it makes me feel just as magical watching it as I felt on our wedding day. Couldn't have asked for more! Thanks so much for helping us preserve these special memories!

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2015

Wild Light Films shot our September wedding and we truly could not have asked for anyone better! Not only was the video top quality and something we will cherish forever, but Steven was an absolute blast to work with! Thank you, Steven!!

Kylene · Married on 06/27/2015

Steve made my husband and I feel so comfortable! We had so much fun shooting with him. His work is amazing! I would recommend him to any bride! Thanks Steve!

Suzanne · Married on 04/19/2015

Oh. My. Goodness. What a treasure we now have because of Black & Hue Films (and Photography too). To be honest, I almost wasn't going to add on the film element but at the last minute (which I don't advise but thank the Lord, Steven was available for our Sunday wedding) we added it and I honestly would have been in tears without it. He captured the FEELINGS and movement and abundant joy of the day that wouldn't have otherwise been captured. When we watch the video (especially our 3 minute movie) you FEEL the day again. And that's awesome. It was the BEST day and I love that I can re-feel it at any time. Plus, some of our friends from overseas couldn't make it - and they were so overjoyed. They too said that they could "feel the day" from our video and that made us both happy. The entire B&H crew is just wonderful to work with and were such a joy to have a long for the ride on the day of...especially when a tornado came through just before our wedding. Have no fear...they always had a plan! Honestly, I cannot say enough about Black and Hue - I 100% would choose them again, I 100% recommend them to anyone that wants an amazing, quality wedding video to cherish for always, look awesome in it, and remember the day in a way that only video can, and I 100% give them 5 stars! Love Black & Hue!

Tiffany · Married on 03/15/2015

My husband and I are absolutely in love with our wedding video. Steve did an amazing job capturing every part of the ceremony and the reception! The video is perfect and we really couldn't have imagined better. He made us feel comfortable the whole time and we never felt awkward or overly cheesy. He was great at suggesting poses and movements that really captured our personality and felt natural. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Steve was amazing! He filmed our wedding and he had a way of making us feel comfortable and confident while filming us. He captured special moments throughout the day in ways I never would have imagined. We couldn't wait to see the film and relive our wedding day and when we got it, it was better than I could have hoped for. Now, a year later, I still get butterflies when I watch it! He's just wonderful and anyone would be lucky to have him capture your special day! I wouldn't use anyone else for such cherished moments! STEVE IS THE BEST!