Los Angeles, CA 90014 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Lovebud Productions

Lovebud Productions is a Southern California wedding videographer that serves the Greater Los Angeles area. They create cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling films that showcase the timeless story of your wedding day. With Lovebud Productions, expect your wedding video to capture the blossoming of your love.

Experience
The company is owned and operated by a pair of childhood friends. Since 2007, they have combined their love of documentaries and music videos to produce the fabric of every couple's story.

As Lovebud Productions recognizes that every couple is totally unique, they provide a wide range of services. These services include:

• Additional hours

b98c0779 1

• Videos 13

16 Reviews for Lovebud Productions

Cherub · Married on 11/19/2016

If you are deciding on a videographer for your wedding, look no further!!! I cannot speak highly enough of Malcolm, not only is he professional and super talented, but truly the nicest guy you'd want to work with for your special day. The footage he shot, and edited, into the most AMAZING wedding video I have ever seen, was above and beyond my expectation for what he charges. Initially, I was on the fence about having a wedding video done, but now I am so happy I did! By far the best money I'd spent on our wedding. We now have a little treasure from that day that we get to share with our kids.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Jan Maree · Married on 10/23/2016

Malcolm, at Love Bud Productions was kind, courteous, and professional to work with.
    Thank you for being prompt and creative with the memories that were made on her wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 09/03/2016

My wife and I had the privilege of booking Malcolm ahead of time so we had time to go over what we wanted him to film for us on our big day. This man did not disappoint! He was available to us, communicated well, on time, and highly professional. What I really loved about working with Malcolm is his open minded attitude. He seemed genuinely intrigued to be working our traditional Chinese wedding and was all smiles and energy from morning 'til night. Not once did I see a frown on his face. He was fully prepared throughout the day with equipment from outer space. The video that he cut for us was filled with style and grace. We highly recommend him and know that in the end his work will put a smile on your... mug. Also we opted to purchase the raw video footage for a reasonable amount so we can revisit it again and again! Thank you Lovebud Priductions!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Award

Lovebud Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage