Tallahassee, Tallahassee, FL 32312 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Flowers By Vince

Flowers By Vince is a wedding florist located in Tallahassee, Florida. The owner and lead floral designer, Vince Fontana, is one of Tallahassee's most established florists. He has been serving his customers for over 34 years. Vince and his wife, Suzanne, work together to create unique floral arrangements for weddings, special events, holidays, and everyday flower bouquets. Their goal as your florist is to create an atmosphere that is designed uniquely for you because every couple deserves to have their own unique experience. Vince and Suzanne work closely with their clients to create a personally tailored experience.

Flowers By Vince provides personalized services and extraordinary wedding flowers that will fit your dream flower design, while also fitting your budget. Whether it’s a flower arrangement for the ceremony or the centerpiece at the reception, flowers play a huge role in linking all the activities on your wedding day. They want to give you flowers that will reflect your individuality, style, and personality. Vince and Suzanne offer the following floral services:

• Delivery

img3751
pebble hill wedding
princess lakeshore luxury pet resort001
Flowers By Vince
red roses in vase with smylax
Flowers By Vince
rose vases and red petals across the wedding table
vl372749
1656741855295548119442563336
Flowers By Vince
cala lily and peach roses bridal bouque
ecvifl94bia rjuldf42f6i43ijlxqjh030
9pegshywqvhmu2r8cxnggt4pg69vxt6030
princess lakeshore luxury pet resort003

24 Reviews for Flowers By Vince

Ada · Married on 03/27/2015

Words cannot describe how amazing my flowers looked at my wedding! Vince and Suzanne did such an amazing job! They really took the time to make sure they turned my vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like into reality. The way they decorated the pergola for the ceremony made it look like I was in a fairytale. The center pieces were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! They were also super great about keeping me within my budget but also giving me everything I wanted. Not only do they do a great job with the flowers they are both amazing people! I would highly recommend them to anyone and I am so happy I chose them for this special day!

Sent on 03/28/2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Vince and Suzanne and I honestly don't know where to begin. At the first meeting, I knew I had found the right florist. Vince was very professional and I had complete confidence from Day 1. We let Vince know what we "wanted" and he let us know what it would cost. We couldn't afford what we wanted and he was great at helping us cut costs without sacrificing quality. He and Suzanne were full of suggestions which is what I needed! They were also always accessible if I had any questions, comments, or concerns. There were even some last minute changes within the last three weeks and he and Suzanne were extremely accommodating and made sure everything worked out. Though I was not there, my Day-Of Coordinator praised Vince and Suzanne for their professionalism during set-up. They are not only great florists, but are just all-around great people. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else! I would most definitely refer all of the friends and family to Flowers by Vince for all of their floral needs. I have not only gained a florist, but I feel as if I have also gained a friend!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2013

Vince and Suzanne were amazing! I didn't fully realize what an awesome impact flowers had on a wedding until they arrived. They were so interested in all of my wedding details and making each aspect so special. The flowers were the highest quality and they were a joy to work with. Not only did they give us exactly what we asked for they went above and beyond in making the wedding absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend! Very professional, very responsive, they are a valuable addition to any wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Award

Flowers By Vince FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Flowers By Vince 1
    We are offering 15% OFF your entire wedding flower order by mentioning this ad on the WeddingWire!
    FLOWERS BY VINCE will discount your entire wedding flower order by 15% OFF just for mentioning you saw this ad on WeddingWire! Our way of saying Thank-You! Vince Fontana

• Steve Corbett Photography
    Steve Corbett Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked so many weddings over the years with Vince, and he's truly one of the area's best professional florists! Such a super nice guy, too! You owe it to yourself to contact Vince, sit down with him, and see what he can do for you on your floral arrangements! His work is GORGEOUS! Call him!

• Woman's Club of Tallahassee
    Woman's Club of Tallahassee Historic Weddings

Vince has done some lovely arrangements for brides at the Woman's Club. He is so personable and very easy to work with for any occassion!

• Myra Jean's Cakes
    Myra Jean's Cakes Wedding Cakes

Vince will go out of his way to please his customers. I cannot say enough about what a wonderful job he will do for you. Reasonable prices, beautiful flowers and a super nice guy!

• Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32312 See on map
    8506816659 (Other Phone Number)
    We take orders seven days a week at just about anytime you need you order of flowers for your event, wedding, birthday, anniversary, funeral, you name it and we can do it!!!