Designs By Darin Reviews

Designs By Darin 6
Designs By Darin 7
  • 馃挆

Brittnay 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Received more than expected!

Darin is great, but you probably knew that before this review. He took my vision and multiplied it by 10. All the floral arrangements looked wonderful and I loved my bouquet.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Lgriff 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Darin Jones Foral Designer - Simply Beautiful

Darin is very easy to work with and delivered simply beautiful arrangements for my daughter's wedding. He created just what my daughter had wanted and the florals were lovelier than imagined! We were so pleasantly pleased that we chose Darin Jones as our floral designer!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Savanna 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend

We loved working with Darin at our recent wedding! As a person that doesn鈥檛 know much about flowers, I was clueless about what flowers/designs I wanted. He was able to listen to my color choices and blew me away with what he created! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 04/28/2018

Designs by Darin did the greenery, flowers, boutonnieres and bouquets at my recent wedding, and they all turned out beautifully! Darin did an excellent job mixing his creative designs with my requested styles; and, he was also so patient with me when I switched up plans throughout our planning, as well as adding and incorporating some ideas at the last minute. I would highly recommend Deigns by Darin!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Heidi 路 Married on 04/22/2018

The flowers were amazing. When we meet with Darin he listened to our ideas made some of his own and made the most amazing day ever. Darin did an amazing job with all the bouquets centerpieces . I loved all the personal touches. Will fiffenatly be using Darin and only Darin for all up coming events no matter how big or small.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Leigh 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Darin was absolutely amazing to work with. Brides tend to care most about the band, alcohol or food - for me, it was florals. I had so many ideas and Darin never once said that anything was impossible. In fact, he executed everything to perfection and rolled with the punches when I had last minute ideas and changes. Everything was so beautiful and I could not have been more happy!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Designs By Darin 8
    Designs By Darin 9
    Designs By Darin 10
    Designs By Darin 11
  • GabbyB

Gabrielle 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Darin is the best of the best when it comes to floral arrangements! He has an amazing eye for detail and created the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding day. I had so many compliments on how beautiful all of the flowers at our wedding day were.

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Designs By Darin 12
    Designs By Darin 13

Alyssa 路 Married on 02/03/2018

Darin absolutely nailed the flowers for my wedding. I showed him a few pictures of things I liked and shared my vision for the day and then let Darin work his magic. On my wedding day the flowers, from the bouquets to ceremony displays to the reception center pieces, just appeared and were everything I imagined and so much more! They were so beautiful, guests were posing for photos in front of the big displays and telling me that the center pieces were 鈥淧interest goals鈥. Darin was extremely knowledgeable, professional and had no problem making my dreams come true while staying in budget.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Designs By Darin 19
    Designs By Darin 20
    Designs By Darin 21

Angela 路 Married on 01/19/2018

Darin was a delight to work with and made our day both beautiful and easy. The flowers, in spite of the recent freeze, were gorgeous and fresh. Everything from beginning to end worked out better than we could have hoped for. I highly recommend Designs by Darin!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Sarah 路 Married on 01/19/2018

Darin did an amazing job creating the perfect florals for our wedding. He listened to our wants and made helpful suggestions when he thought something wouldn't work. My bouquet turned out better than I could have ever imagined, and the eucalyptus garland he created was spectacular. A kind and easy person to work with!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Melissa 路 Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing talent and creativity. Darin provided exactly what we were looking for but in such a beautiful, creative way!! I have so many people compliment me on how beautiful the flowers were.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Clydie Lu 路 Married on 12/30/2017

Darin LISTENS. We met 2 times only. I gave him my budget and dream of what I wanted, and he made it happen....in spades. (btw, I'm the MOB). It's winter! No out of season flowers required, lots and lots of greenery, berries, thistle (Scottish heritage, after all), cranberries........Darin got the picture and gave us a FABLOUS winter wedding. Very professional, on budget, listened, more than creative, understanding when I emailed an incorrect date, and kind to the MOB. I'll use Darin above anyone else from now on. P.S. The bride was more than thrilled with her flowers, that DID have flowers. Love you Darin. Clydie Lu

Sent on 01/09/2018

Caroline 路 Married on 12/30/2017

Darin went above and beyond! My mom had a vision, and Darin ran with it! One of my favorite moments of my wedding day is seeing the bouquets and reception flowers for the first time! Darin is wonderful to work with and I will miss chatting with him now that our wedding is over!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 12/09/2017

Designs by Darin created such a unique look that made nature and elegance come together in such beautiful arrangements. I love my bouquet!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Vickie 路 Married on 06/10/2017

Darin's floral design and execution was breathtaking! Not only was his work outstanding, it was completely over the top! We cannot say enough about Darin's work!! He gets a 5 star PLUS rating from this mother-of-the-bride!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Patricia 路 Married on 03/25/2017

Darin was incredible to work with. He accommodated all our requests and visions. The flowers, greenery and rose petals were breathtaking. If you want a caring professional as your florist Designs by Darin is the one.
    A happy mother of the bride,
    Trish

Sent on 03/27/2017

Lesley 路 Married on 03/18/2017

Designs By Darin did an amazing job for our daughter's wedding at Mission San Luis in March 2017. The flower arrangements for the ceremony were top notch. We especially liked the bouquets for the bridal party, boutonnieres for the groomsmen and fathers, and wrist decorations for the mothers. We gave the company pictures of what we had in mind overall and the Designs by Darin delivered. The floral arrangements in the dining room were perfect with the linens, and the small details such as providing vases for the wedding bouquets to be placed on the table for the bridal party meant the flowers were used for all of the event. I endorse this company 100%.

Sent on 04/17/2017

Amber 路 Married on 01/14/2017

Working with Designs by Darin was effortless. I met with Darin and described what we were looking for, sent a few pictures for reference and what he created was beyond what I could have hoped for. Our bouquets were breathtaking and our event space was transformed into a fairytale. I had so many people come up to me at the wedding to ask who we used and I was happy to recommend him!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Erin 路 Married on 11/19/2016

I completely recommend Darin for your wedding. He was extremely accommodating and figured out how to include a matchbox car in my wedding bouquet. My flowers were stunning! I can't say enough about how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • madeleine

madeleine 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Darin was so easy to work with! He was able to take pictures of what I thought I wanted, and turned it into something that really worked. The flowers were gorgeous and completely worked with the theme I wanted- simple and elegant. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jennifer 路 Married on 10/29/2016

Darin is extremely creative and a fun, professional person to work with. I was very happy with the flowers and service, and he easily stayed within my set budget.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Jeanne 路 Married on 10/22/2016

My daughter had an out of town venue in Thomasville Georgia and we only got to meet with Darin a handful of times due to our schedule. Darin saw a couple of pictures that she wanted and he was able to create exactly what Ashley envisioned! He is incredibly talented and extremely easy to work with. His floral designs were the talk of my daughters reception! He put together the most jaw dropping floral designs I had ever seen, especially the extremely tall tabletop arrangements! His talent of mixing different elements in his designs is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Asia 路 Married on 10/08/2016

I spoke with around 4-5 florists in town and was very happy to have decided on Designs by Darin. I am not the bride who had a specific vision for my wedding, let alone the flowers. When I walked into our first meeting all I had was our wedding date, wedding colors, and a few Pinterest pictures for inspiration. After talking to him I felt totally comfortable trusting him with doing his own thing based on our conversations. He is very thorough and professional and helpful whenever I had questions or wanted his honest opinion/guidance. He was also easy to work with and accommodating whenever I asked for some additions or asked him for his opinion based on our final reception layout and I was so, so happy with the results! If you ARE the bride who has a specific vision, I am also confident he can work with you to make that happen.

Sent on 10/25/2016

brittany 路 Married on 06/25/2016

Darin is not only a pleasure work with he is so extremely talented and creative, I didn't have to stress or worry about my flowers one bit! I gave him some direction of what I wanted and let him create the rest and I couldn't have asked for more beautiful and creative arrangements! Unlike any other wedding I have been to! I got so many complements from my guest on the flowers and my white orchid bouquet. Even my photographer, who has done hundreds if not thousands of weddings said it was the most beautiful bouquet she has ever seen! I could not say one negative thing about Darin, so if your looking for an amazing florist that knows how to think outside the box and make your wedding stand out, then look no further! You found your guy! Xoxo

Sent on 08/15/2016