Karmanos Printing & Graphics

Tallahassee, FL View map

Karmanos Printing & Graphics is a full service commercial printer that specializes in custom wedding and party invitations. We offer complete custom design and printing of all wedding materials from monogram/logo to invitations, programs and even napkins. From a simple single color invitation and response card, to a complete full color pocket syle invitation suite, we have got you covered.

We offer a variety of printing processes to work within any budget - Digital High Quality Printing - Offset Single to 2 color Printing with Thermography - Letterpress Printing.

Also, we carry a full line of products for use as favors such as custom labeled bottled water, koozies, or even chocolate covered sunflower seeds color matched to your wedding theme.

Visit our website at www.KarmanosPrinting.com to see a gallery of invitations and options.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

Michael Married on 05/07/2022
    A memorable wedding starts with a beautiful wedding invitation and Karmanos Printing helped us set the tone for the entire event! They designed and customized an exceptional, traditional yet with a modern-twist, invitation that represented the interests of the wedding couple. Their variety, quality, cost and service is unparalleled. And a special shout out to Amanda, she excels at customer service! There are a few more family weddings to plan in our future and we wouldn鈥檛 consider moving forward without Karmonos Printing involved.
  • Sherrie
    Sherrie A. Married on 04/22/2022

Karmanos Printing and Graphics

Our experience Karmanos Printing and Graphics was wonderful!
    Amanda is an expert! Deciding on the save the dates, the invitations , the programs, etc was so easy because of Amanda. Everything was beautiful and exactly what we wanted! I would definitely recommend her!
  • 馃挆
    Brittnay Married on 04/13/2019

If you need prints, these are the people to choose.

Everyone loved our invitations and stationary from Karmanos! The price and professionalism were both great. I highly recommend them for all of your printing needs for your special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

27 photos 路 10/21/2018
  • Kiel & Carrie Anne
    28 photos 路 10/29/2017

Pro Limo Tallahassee Pro Limo Tallahassee Wedding Limos

Amanda, and her team always exceed expectations. Easy to work with, prompt service, and a finished product beyond compare

Darin Jones Floral Designer Darin Jones Floral Designer Wedding Florists

The Karmanos team has the talent and vision to custom design your wedding printing needs. There work and customer service is impeccable. I highly recommend them to all my brides.

John Gandy Events John Gandy Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Karmanos, they are creative and professional. I know I can count on Amanda anytime I call with one of my crazy ideas and Bev is truly the best person to ask about anything to do with printing, such wisdom! Now if she will only make me some Spanakopita!

1754 Thomasville Road Tallahassee, FL, 32303
Location of (Karmanos Printing & Graphics)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding