Westminster Oaks, Tallahassee, FL 32311 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Woodland Fields Photography

Woodland Fields Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Tallahassee, Florida. Catherine and Rebekah Taylor, the owners of the service, are a pair of twins who have adored photography since high school, capturing your intimate moments in an authentic style. Woodland Fields Photography documents the love shared between you and your partner in a photojournalistic yet natural way, preserving your most precious moments.

This Tallahassee-based service strives to develop a personal connection with each and every client, gaining an authentic understanding of their individual style and taste. Catherine and Rebekah make it a priority to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and a second photographer. Woodland Fields Photography provides the following services and items:

• Boudoir shoots

Real Weddings 85 Photos

66 Reviews for Woodland Fields Photography

Amanda Rabon · Married on 03/12/2020

Bringing the Magic

I had been admiring Catherine’s work for years on social media. I then got the pleasure of working with her at a few weddings, and the way she interacted with her couples confirmed the admiration I had seen from afar. When my husband and I decided to go to Atlanta to elope, I knew I had to have Catherine capture the day. So much so I chose a date during the week so she could squeeze me in during her busy season. I believe weddings are made up of three major components; the couple, the details, and the vendors. If you find a vendor of any sort that you know has a reputation of bringing magic to your wedding or elopement, hire them! Catherine was my magic ingredient to my day. I had no worry about anything after the decision to hire her was decided. She’s professional but she makes you feel like a friend and puts you at instant comfort. The best decision I made on my elopement was to hire Catherine and then to marry my best friend.

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Rabon · Married on 03/12/2020

Bringing the Magic

Sent on 10/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Woodland Fields Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

• Kemari Lyn Films Wedding Videographers

I absolutely love working with Catherine at Woodland Fields! She's so fun and professional and her images are dreamy! What a talent!

• Karmanos Printing & Graphics Wedding Invitations

As a designer, I use lots and lot of professional photos for many of my designs, and Catherine's are aways by far the best quality. She has a wonderful talented eye for just the right look, and is able to capture so much emotion in her images. I have always loved working with her and know anytime a bride uses her, the final images are going to be stunning.

• Eight 5 Zero Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

The unique wedding photography that is captured by Woodland Fields Photography is beautiful! They are wonderful to work with capturing your wedding details and will capture your wedding with a warm, creative and professional approach. Organic and rich comes to our mind when we see the special moments they capture with photography on your wedding day!

• Westminster Oaks Tallahassee, FL, 32311 See on map
    Location of (Woodland Fields Photography)

Woodland Fields Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Woodland Fields Photography include in the starting price?

Woodland Fields Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Woodland Fields Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Woodland Fields Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Woodland Fields Photography offer?

Woodland Fields Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Woodland Fields Photography offer?

Woodland Fields Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Woodland Fields Photography offer for wedding events?

Woodland Fields Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Woodland Fields Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Woodland Fields Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.