A Country Rose Florist Reviews

A Country Rose Florist 6
A Country Rose Florist 7

Gene Elliott · Married on 06/08/2019

The Wedding was Beautiful

A Country Rose was attentive, supportive, encouraging, calming and gracious as they worked with us on our wedding. I knew that I could not put together the flowers in the church, so I left that deed to A Country Rose. However, I did wish to arrange the tables at the reception hall so that the appearance was personable. A country Rose accepted this in stride offering themselves and their services should I need them as a back-up. This gave me the confidence I needed to be as creative as I wished. I thank you so much. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was fun.
    Gene Elliott, mother of the bride

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kamie Hartley · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful and perfect

The flower arrangements were beautiful!!! They did an amazing job!!! 1000% would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2019

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Kamie,
    Thank you for the awesome review. We were delighted to be a part of your special day at Pebble Hill.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/13/2019

The wedding of my dreams

A Country Rose made my wedding the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen! My consultation with them was the easiest consultation I had with any of my vendors. She took my vision in my head and made it come true and so much more!! I was blown away at how perfect everything was! I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    A Country Rose Florist 19
    A Country Rose Florist 20
    A Country Rose Florist 21

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Megan, It was such an honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for the glowing review. We are so happy you were please with everything.
    Annette

Erin · Married on 03/23/2019

Great flowers

Great to work with. Great flowers

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Value for Wedding Florists in Tallahassee!

A Country Rose provides the MOST beautiful flowers for our wedding. My expectations were completely surpassed and I can’t thank their team enough. I researched quite a few florists before choosing A Country Rose, and can honestly say that they provide the best value for your money. They were professional and easy to work with, and I’m beyond thrilled with their work!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

A Country Rose did a fabulous job with our flowers! We had such a beautiful mix of roses, succulents, and lavender. I was in awe by the beauty of all of the flowers put together on our wedding day. When I saw my bouquet for the first time, my jaw dropped. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

After a failed attempt at saving money and growing my own succulents for my bouquets (not recommended!), A Country Rose was able to come to the rescue only 2 weeks out from my wedding! The succulent bouquets that they made for my matron of honor and I were absolutely beautiful and the perfect touch to my perfect day! I am so thankful I turned to them and now regret not turning to them months before!

A Country Rose Florist 22

Luisa · Married on 05/19/2018

Very easy to work with. They helped with suggestions and worked with our budget. The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Erica Stetzer · Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing flowers, absolutely beautiful

This company did a wonderful job working with me to create bouquets that would work perfectly for my wedding day. Even with a last minute color change and a couple missed emails on my part, they got it all done without a hitch.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Louisa · Married on 03/31/2018

Jessica at A Country Rose was absolutely one of my favorite wedding vendors. She went above and beyond to guide me through choosing the flowers and arrangements for my wedding centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony, cake, and more. She was a joy to work with. I will certainly be using Jessica for all of flower needs from parties to holidays. I highly recommend A Country Rose!

Aline · Married on 03/24/2018

A Country Rose did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. Everything was perfect! The staff was helpful and they were able to accommodate my every request.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

Annette at a Country Rose was great to work with, our wedding ended up growing and we had to add more items several times but it was no problem for her and her team. They did a wonderful job!

A Country Rose Florist 23
    A Country Rose Florist 24
    A Country Rose Florist 25
    A Country Rose Florist 26
    A Country Rose Florist 27

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2018

We could not be happier with the service, and floral arrangements for my wedding last Spring! Annette helped us create the perfect bouquets and floral arrangements for out needs and kept in our budget!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

TONYA · Married on 04/12/2017

A Country Rose Florist was amazing. Their hard work and dedication shows in the work they do. Everything I asked for was there. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning, the girls bouquets was beautiful, the guys boutonnieres perfect. The centerpieces, candles, candlesticks, lanterns all the Vintage China and glassware was stunning. I would highly recommend this team. A Country Rose works together to make your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/09/2017

Annette and her team are wonderful! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous as was my wedding party's flowers! Annette is super friendly and very knowledgeable about what blooms would work well together, which was very helpful since I only knew the colors that I wanted for my flowers. She was also very accommodating and worked with me to stick to my budget. I would work with A Country Rose again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/26/2017

A Country Rose was amazing! The bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids were absolutely beautiful. Annette was very friendly and flexible. I would definitely recommend her for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Haley · Married on 05/07/2016

A Country Rose did an amazing job for my wedding! My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I had hoped for, using all of my favorite flowers. Annette was very kind and accommodating, especially working with our budget since we overestimated our count. Every question and request was answered, and A Country Rose delivered amazing centerpieces and arrangements for both our ceremony and reception. The bridal party loved the flowers, and guests thought our centerpieces were beautiful and romantic. Since we slightly over-ordered, we did have to rearrange where some flowers went at the last minute, which resulted in our sweetheart table and cake not having all of the decorations we had hoped for. Overall, we were very pleased with A Country Rose and impressed by their work, would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kendall · Married on 04/30/2016

Miss Annette and her team at A Country Rose are amazing. They are so professional and are very responsive with any questions you have! They provided amazing flowers for my ceremony, reception, and bouquets! I would definitely recommend any one that I know to them! Thanks again for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/09/2016

A Country Rose was our florist for our wedding on 4/9/2016. I had slightly specific wishes for our flowers, and requested birds of paradise as our main "floral theme". The flowers turned out breathtaking, and even better than I had envisioned. My husband's boutonnière was also a bird of paradise flower, which a few florists had told us would not be possible due to its large size. A Country Rose, however, did not have any problem making his boutonnière as I had requested, and it looked great! We used the flower table arrangements for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception, and they were delivered promptly for both events, and had been freshened up for our reception. They looked fantastic and fresh for our big day!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Shelly · Married on 04/02/2016

Annette was wonderful throughout the entire process! I actually started working with her last summer before A Country Rose moved into the new The Wedding Suite house in Midtown. Always timely and professional with her e-mails and fair prices for what we were looking to accomplish for our small bridal party (and family). There were SO many e-mails back and forth creating creative solutions to fit our budget and I never felt like I was a bother to her or the staff there. They're all always happy to see you. When I came up with an ideal to have a magnolia bridal bouquet, they informed me it could only be done with silk flowers. We created a silk and real flower arrangement that fit my vision perfectly and used a hankie I gave them for the bouquet as well. They delivered the flowers along with a rented chandelier (and they set it up for us and tore it down later that night) on time that afternoon and everything was as discussed. I'm so pleased with this vendor and would recommend them in the future to friends or use them myself for any occasion. They're just fabulous!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kacie · Married on 10/03/2015

Annette & and A Country Rose were a pleasure to work with! The bouquets she made were absolutely gorgeous. I was blown away! We rented some beautiful barn doors for the ceremony from them as well and they made for gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for helping in making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Debra · Married on 06/27/2015

A County Rose made all of our flowers look absolutely gorgeous the day of the wedding and were very fair priced! They were extremely easy to work with and everything arrived on time.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Alison · Married on 04/24/2015

Annette and her team at A Country Rose put together some really pretty wildflower bouquets as well as small centerpieces. She listened to my ideas and then ran with it. Annette was price conscious and worked wonders with what I had. She even gave me cost cutting ideas for the reception. I would wholeheartedly recommend using a A Country Rose for any event that requires beautiful flowers.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Suzanne · Married on 04/19/2015

Annette at A Country Rose was a delight to work with. After meeting with several florists, she was clearly the best. She "got" my vision and made it come to life. Others showed me what they wanted to do. It was scary because you can't see the flowers until the day of - but WOW, they were perfect in every way. Better than I dreamed but totally my vision. :) I definitely recommend working with Annette!

Sent on 09/24/2015