A Country Rose Florist Reviews

71 | Tallahassee, FL

71 Reviews for A Country Rose Florist

Molly Cucchiara · Married on 03/21/2020

So easy to work with!

A Country Rose is amazing! They took my vision of having succulents in window boxes and made it come true!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Shelby

Shelby Young · Married on 03/14/2020

Simply, the best!

We could not have been any happier with all of our floral arrangements and bouquets at our wedding. I told them I wanted blue and white hydrangeas everywhere and they did that! My wildest floral dreams came true! They even helped to make our ceremony aisle, inside barn door draping and flowers on my cake perfect! I was shocked to come back from our short 4-day honeymoon (thanks COVID-19) and find the bouquets still going strong. It was clear they use good quality flowers! They were so easy and great to work with! They made all of my dreams come true and made it look easy! Highly recommend using them!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • MaddieKelleyMiller

Deb Kelley · Married on 12/07/2019

Stunning Flowers

We had a wonderful experience with A Country Rose Florist! Our wedding flowers, greenery & Pergola turned out beautiful and just like I imagined. Simple and elegant. They took care of everything the day of! I would recommend them for your special event!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Gene Elliott · Married on 06/08/2019

The Wedding was Beautiful

A Country Rose was attentive, supportive, encouraging, calming and gracious as they worked with us on our wedding. I knew that I could not put together the flowers in the church, so I left that deed to A Country Rose. However, I did wish to arrange the tables at the reception hall so that the appearance was personable. A country Rose accepted this in stride offering themselves and their services should I need them as a back-up. This gave me the confidence I needed to be as creative as I wished. I thank you so much. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was fun.
    Gene Elliott, mother of the bride

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kamie Hartley · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful and perfect

The flower arrangements were beautiful!!! They did an amazing job!!! 1000% would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kamie,
    Thank you for the awesome review. We were delighted to be a part of your special day at Pebble Hill.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/13/2019

The wedding of my dreams

A Country Rose made my wedding the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen! My consultation with them was the easiest consultation I had with any of my vendors. She took my vision in my head and made it come true and so much more!! I was blown away at how perfect everything was! I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Megan, It was such an honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for the glowing review. We are so happy you were please with everything.
    Annette

Erin · Married on 03/23/2019

Great flowers

Great to work with. Great flowers

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Florist in Tallahassee!

Having A County Rose as our wedding florist was a no-brainer. We have gone through this florist for numerous floral arrangements throughout our years of living in Tallahassee for a variety of occasions but when it came down to the big occasion, our wedding, there was no doubt of who we would work with.

Jessica and the rest of the team made my Pinterest dreams come true and were so accommodating throughout the entire process. I showed her numerous pictures of what I had in mind when we first met and the Country Rose team was able to combine all of my ideas/pictures to create our dream wedding. When A Country Rose delivered all of the florals the morning of our wedding, I was in awe of how everything turned out, it was exactly what I imagined and even more!

A Country Rose was one of my favorite vendors to work with through the whole wedding process-Jessica was always so responsive, insightful, and ran with me on all of my ideas. I would highly highly recommend A Country Rose for a wedding and any other occasion.

Sent on 04/04/2019

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Marissa, Thank you so much for the glowing review. We were delighted to be a part of your wedding.
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Value for Wedding Florists in Tallahassee!

A Country Rose provides the MOST beautiful flowers for our wedding. My expectations were completely surpassed and I can’t thank their team enough. I researched quite a few florists before choosing A Country Rose, and can honestly say that they provide the best value for your money. They were professional and easy to work with, and I’m beyond thrilled with their work!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

A Country Rose did a fabulous job with our flowers! We had such a beautiful mix of roses, succulents, and lavender. I was in awe by the beauty of all of the flowers put together on our wedding day. When I saw my bouquet for the first time, my jaw dropped. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

After a failed attempt at saving money and growing my own succulents for my bouquets (not recommended!), A Country Rose was able to come to the rescue only 2 weeks out from my wedding! The succulent bouquets that they made for my matron of honor and I were absolutely beautiful and the perfect touch to my perfect day! I am so thankful I turned to them and now regret not turning to them months before!

Luisa · Married on 05/19/2018

Very easy to work with. They helped with suggestions and worked with our budget. The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Erica Stetzer · Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing flowers, absolutely beautiful

This company did a wonderful job working with me to create bouquets that would work perfectly for my wedding day. Even with a last minute color change and a couple missed emails on my part, they got it all done without a hitch.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Louisa · Married on 03/31/2018

Jessica at A Country Rose was absolutely one of my favorite wedding vendors. She went above and beyond to guide me through choosing the flowers and arrangements for my wedding centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony, cake, and more. She was a joy to work with. I will certainly be using Jessica for all of flower needs from parties to holidays. I highly recommend A Country Rose!

Aline · Married on 03/24/2018

A Country Rose did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. Everything was perfect! The staff was helpful and they were able to accommodate my every request.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

Annette at a Country Rose was great to work with, our wedding ended up growing and we had to add more items several times but it was no problem for her and her team. They did a wonderful job!

Kelsey · Married on 03/11/2018

We could not be happier with the service, and floral arrangements for my wedding last Spring! Annette helped us create the perfect bouquets and floral arrangements for out needs and kept in our budget!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

TONYA · Married on 04/12/2017

A Country Rose Florist was amazing. Their hard work and dedication shows in the work they do. Everything I asked for was there. My bridal bouquet was absolutely stunning, the girls bouquets was beautiful, the guys boutonnieres perfect. The centerpieces, candles, candlesticks, lanterns all the Vintage China and glassware was stunning. I would highly recommend this team. A Country Rose works together to make your wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 11/24/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/09/2017

Annette and her team are wonderful! My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous as was my wedding party's flowers! Annette is super friendly and very knowledgeable about what blooms would work well together, which was very helpful since I only knew the colors that I wanted for my flowers. She was also very accommodating and worked with me to stick to my budget. I would work with A Country Rose again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/26/2017

A Country Rose was amazing! The bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids were absolutely beautiful. Annette was very friendly and flexible. I would definitely recommend her for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Haley · Married on 05/07/2016

A Country Rose did an amazing job for my wedding! My bouquet was gorgeous and exactly what I had hoped for, using all of my favorite flowers. Annette was very kind and accommodating, especially working with our budget since we overestimated our count. Every question and request was answered, and A Country Rose delivered amazing centerpieces and arrangements for both our ceremony and reception. The bridal party loved the flowers, and guests thought our centerpieces were beautiful and romantic. Since we slightly over-ordered, we did have to rearrange where some flowers went at the last minute, which resulted in our sweetheart table and cake not having all of the decorations we had hoped for. Overall, we were very pleased with A Country Rose and impressed by their work, would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Kendall · Married on 04/30/2016

Miss Annette and her team at A Country Rose are amazing. They are so professional and are very responsive with any questions you have! They provided amazing flowers for my ceremony, reception, and bouquets! I would definitely recommend any one that I know to them! Thanks again for making my wedding day beautiful!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/09/2016

A Country Rose was our florist for our wedding on 4/9/2016. I had slightly specific wishes for our flowers, and requested birds of paradise as our main "floral theme". The flowers turned out breathtaking, and even better than I had envisioned. My husband's boutonnière was also a bird of paradise flower, which a few florists had told us would not be possible due to its large size. A Country Rose, however, did not have any problem making his boutonnière as I had requested, and it looked great! We used the flower table arrangements for both our rehearsal dinner and our wedding reception, and they were delivered promptly for both events, and had been freshened up for our reception. They looked fantastic and fresh for our big day!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Shelly · Married on 04/02/2016

Annette was wonderful throughout the entire process! I actually started working with her last summer before A Country Rose moved into the new The Wedding Suite house in Midtown. Always timely and professional with her e-mails and fair prices for what we were looking to accomplish for our small bridal party (and family). There were SO many e-mails back and forth creating creative solutions to fit our budget and I never felt like I was a bother to her or the staff there. They're all always happy to see you. When I came up with an ideal to have a magnolia bridal bouquet, they informed me it could only be done with silk flowers. We created a silk and real flower arrangement that fit my vision perfectly and used a hankie I gave them for the bouquet as well. They delivered the flowers along with a rented chandelier (and they set it up for us and tore it down later that night) on time that afternoon and everything was as discussed. I'm so pleased with this vendor and would recommend them in the future to friends or use them myself for any occasion. They're just fabulous!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Kacie · Married on 10/03/2015

Annette & and A Country Rose were a pleasure to work with! The bouquets she made were absolutely gorgeous. I was blown away! We rented some beautiful barn doors for the ceremony from them as well and they made for gorgeous pictures. Thanks so much for helping in making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2015