A Country Rose Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Nikki
    Nikki H. Married on 03/19/2022

Brought my vision to life

I knew little to nothing about flowers when we went into our meeting with Chelsea. I knew what colors I wanted, but I didn't know how to make it a reality. A Country Rose did just that. Our bouquets, arbor, and centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous. Every email or question was answered promptly and professionally. I went to Chelsea a month before the wedding to make last minute changes and additions after a change in bridal party numbers and she accommodated everything. Her team set up and tore down everything so efficiently that I didn't even see them day of. Thank you for making our day beautiful!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Nikki! Your wedding was so fun to create! Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. Love these pictures. -Chelsea
    Katie B. Married on 03/19/2022

Absolutely Beautiful

Chelsea and her team did such a beautiful job. She took basic ideas that I had and made them come to life. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on all of our floral pieces! My bouquet was simple, elegant, and exactly what I asked for. From the arbor to the cake, every flower was perfectly placed. Our wedding would have not have had the same feeling without all of their beautiful touches!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! I am so happy that your bouquet was exactly what you had envisioned! Thank you for letting us be a part of your day.
  • Michaela
    Michaela M. Married on 12/18/2021

A Country Rose Made My Floral Dreams Come True!

After having to change venues 4 months before the wedding, I was so stressed when I found out I needed to find a new florist ASAP. I had my heart set on a floral backdrop to incorporate a neon sign for the reception, and after speaking with a different florist who's response to my back drop was "This seems like a lot of work for a photo opp", I was expecting the worst... But when I spoke with Chelsea during my initial consult she was excited and ready to hit the ground running. When I tell you they knocked this one out of the park!!!! The tasteful table settings, beautiful arrangements, and my "must Have" 8 foot dried palm back drop absolutely stole the show. I wouldn't da use another florist in North Florida.

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Michaela! Your wedding was so fun and I loved all your ideas. The wall installation was one of my favorites from 2021! -Chelsea
  • Selisa
    Kevanne C. Married on 12/18/2021

Perfect bouquets

We kept floral arrangements to a minimum, using only bouquets, boutonnieres, and the flower girl basket. A Country Rose did not disappoint and created the arrangements just as they were envisioned.
  • JoAnn
    Joann J. Married on 12/18/2021

Made the Bride’s Dreams come true

The team at A Country Rose Florist took Blake’s vision for her wedding and made it come true. They far exceeded our expectations and stayed well within budget. So many other florists told us it couldn’t be done but A Country Rose made it happen.

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you so much Joann for the sweet words! We are so happy to hear that it was everything Blake had envisioned and glad we could help bring it to life.
  • F
    Francis F. Married on 09/25/2021

A Country Rose Floral Nailed It

A Country Rose Floral did a superb job for the flowers, the centerpieces, the arbor, and the cake flowers for our wedding. The coordinating (even through Covid delays) was easy and a pleasure. Chelsea gave us the vision of decor and florals that we wanted.

Everything- and I mean everything - was perfect.

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review Francis! I am so happy that we were able to bring your vision to life. Love the pictures.
    Amber G. Married on 12/19/2020

A country Rose

This florist was amazing!!! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. The arrangements were so beautiful!!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you, Amber! I loved the style and colors you chose for your winter wedding. Anemone and orchids are a perfect match.
  • Tristan
    Tristan C. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful all around!

We had a wonderful experience working with A Country Rose! Chelsea was a pleasure to work with every step of the way; patient, accommodating, prompt, and so creative! Everything came together beautifully on our wedding day. I can’t recommend A Country Rose enough!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you, Tristan! I loved using the cathedral entrance your father constructed. You and your entire family were such a joy to work with!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/18/2020

Amazing experience and even better results

It was such a great experience working with country rose. Chelsea did a phenomenal job and even was able to accommodate a late request for a large floral wreath for my reception. Could not be happier with how it turned out! My bouquet was also just stunning!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Jessica! You were such a pleasure to work with and I love seeing your pictures. -Chelsea
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 09/06/2020

Stunning flowers and great team!

I received so many compliments on my florals that I lost count! Especially my beautiful bouquet. A Country Rose was flexible in my adding on some last minute details and set up was perfect. Can not recommend enough!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Thank you for your review, Laura! We loved all the rich colors of your wedding! These pictures are great.
    Molly C. Married on 03/21/2020

So easy to work with!

A Country Rose is amazing! They took my vision of having succulents in window boxes and made it come true!
  • Shelby
    Shelby Y. Married on 03/14/2020

Simply, the best!

We could not have been any happier with all of our floral arrangements and bouquets at our wedding. I told them I wanted blue and white hydrangeas everywhere and they did that! My wildest floral dreams came true! They even helped to make our ceremony aisle, inside barn door draping and flowers on my cake perfect! I was shocked to come back from our short 4-day honeymoon (thanks COVID-19) and find the bouquets still going strong. It was clear they use good quality flowers! They were so easy and great to work with! They made all of my dreams come true and made it look easy! Highly recommend using them!
  • MaddieKelleyMiller
    Deb K. Married on 12/07/2019

Stunning Flowers

We had a wonderful experience with A Country Rose Florist! Our wedding flowers, greenery & Pergola turned out beautiful and just like I imagined. Simple and elegant. They took care of everything the day of! I would recommend them for your special event!
    Corrie C. Married on 10/19/2019

Really beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

They asked for my vision and got it exactly right! They even made crowns for my flower girls. A country rose is the only florist we use!
    Gene E. Married on 06/08/2019

The Wedding was Beautiful

A Country Rose was attentive, supportive, encouraging, calming and gracious as they worked with us on our wedding. I knew that I could not put together the flowers in the church, so I left that deed to A Country Rose. However, I did wish to arrange the tables at the reception hall so that the appearance was personable. A country Rose accepted this in stride offering themselves and their services should I need them as a back-up. This gave me the confidence I needed to be as creative as I wished. I thank you so much. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was fun.
    Gene Elliott, mother of the bride
    Kamie H. Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful and perfect

The flower arrangements were beautiful!!! They did an amazing job!!! 1000% would recommend to anyone!

Kamie,
    Thank you for the awesome review. We were delighted to be a part of your special day at Pebble Hill.
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 04/13/2019

The wedding of my dreams

A Country Rose made my wedding the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen! My consultation with them was the easiest consultation I had with any of my vendors. She took my vision in my head and made it come true and so much more!! I was blown away at how perfect everything was! I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Megan, It was such an honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for the glowing review. We are so happy you were please with everything.
    Annette
    Erin Married on 03/23/2019

Great flowers

Great to work with. Great flowers
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 02/23/2019

Best Florist in Tallahassee!

Having A County Rose as our wedding florist was a no-brainer. We have gone through this florist for numerous floral arrangements throughout our years of living in Tallahassee for a variety of occasions but when it came down to the big occasion, our wedding, there was no doubt of who we would work with.

Jessica and the rest of the team made my Pinterest dreams come true and were so accommodating throughout the entire process. I showed her numerous pictures of what I had in mind when we first met and the Country Rose team was able to combine all of my ideas/pictures to create our dream wedding. When A Country Rose delivered all of the florals the morning of our wedding, I was in awe of how everything turned out, it was exactly what I imagined and even more!

A Country Rose was one of my favorite vendors to work with through the whole wedding process-Jessica was always so responsive, insightful, and ran with me on all of my ideas. I would highly highly recommend A Country Rose for a wedding and any other occasion.

A Country Rose Florist's reply:

Marissa, Thank you so much for the glowing review. We were delighted to be a part of your wedding.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 11/03/2018

Best Value for Wedding Florists in Tallahassee!

A Country Rose provides the MOST beautiful flowers for our wedding. My expectations were completely surpassed and I can’t thank their team enough. I researched quite a few florists before choosing A Country Rose, and can honestly say that they provide the best value for your money. They were professional and easy to work with, and I’m beyond thrilled with their work!
    Taylor Married on 06/23/2018
    A Country Rose did a fabulous job with our flowers! We had such a beautiful mix of roses, succulents, and lavender. I was in awe by the beauty of all of the flowers put together on our wedding day. When I saw my bouquet for the first time, my jaw dropped. They did an amazing job!
    Stephanie Married on 06/16/2018
    After a failed attempt at saving money and growing my own succulents for my bouquets (not recommended!), A Country Rose was able to come to the rescue only 2 weeks out from my wedding! The succulent bouquets that they made for my matron of honor and I were absolutely beautiful and the perfect touch to my perfect day! I am so thankful I turned to them and now regret not turning to them months before!
    Luisa Married on 05/19/2018
    Very easy to work with. They helped with suggestions and worked with our budget. The flowers were perfect!
    Erica S. Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing flowers, absolutely beautiful

This company did a wonderful job working with me to create bouquets that would work perfectly for my wedding day. Even with a last minute color change and a couple missed emails on my part, they got it all done without a hitch.
    Louisa Married on 03/31/2018
    Jessica at A Country Rose was absolutely one of my favorite wedding vendors. She went above and beyond to guide me through choosing the flowers and arrangements for my wedding centerpieces, bouquets, ceremony, cake, and more. She was a joy to work with. I will certainly be using Jessica for all of flower needs from parties to holidays. I highly recommend A Country Rose!