Charlotte Fristoe Photography Reviews

Charlotte Fristoe Photography 6
  • Malori

Malori · Married on 12/08/2018

Incredible in EVERY WAY!

Honestly Charlotte deserves 10/5 stars. She is so amazing to work with! So kind and patient-even when you're bugging her with wacky bride questions. She made sure our day ran so smoothly and more importantly, made it fun. She took everyone out of their shells and you can see how much fun everyone is having in all of our photos. We have gotten more compliments than you can even imagine on how natural and beautiful our photos are. I could honestly go on and on about how this lady should be the one to photograph your wedding! Thank you Charlotte for capturing our big day in such a beautiful way!!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 7
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 8
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 9

Ann-Marie · Married on 11/12/2018

The best photos I have ever had taken!! She is so good at making you feel comfortable and she catches the best shot every time!! We will absolutely use her in the future for all our family photos!! You will love your photos I promise.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2018

I am so happy that we had Charlotte as our photographer. She was very detail oriented and made sure we had all the shots we dreamed of having for our wedding day. She was also easy to talk to and had a natural "knack" for photography. She even crouched into the bushes at one point so we could get the perfect shot so we could tell how much she cared about making sure we had the best photos ever. When we got our sneak peek photos, our jaws dropped! The photos were beautiful and magically captured the special parts of our wedding day (and this was only the sneak peak!) We were incredibly happy to use Charlotte, and we would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding day or any important event.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/18/2017

Charlotte was amazing!! My husband and I HATE taking serious pictures. She made it so easy and natural. She had a good eye for a great shot and my pictures (the ones I’ve received so far) have been amazing! I can’t wait for more!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend Charlotte Fristoe for your personal photographer, whether you are getting married like we just did, having a maternity photo shoot, or simply wanting some amazing family portraits! She was incredible to work with, had a great sense of humor, and wasn’t afraid to get dirty to take a great picture! My husband and I didn’t prepare well for our first photo shoot and that had all to do with why we weren’t so happy with our location and outfit choice. Charlotte was able to turn it all around for us with another opportunity to go out and get pictures we absolutely loved. This time we used her best judgement as far as location and time and she came out spot on! We were absolutely over the moon with out engagement photos and then we were able to receive some of our wedding photos just two days after our wedding! The few photos we received so far of our bridal party and myself were absolutely stunning!! I felt like my new profile picture came straight out of a bridal magazine! Her assistant also did an amazing job making sure my little flower girls were staying focused for the pictures and giving me some instruction on how to pose in my wedding dress! Thank you so much Charlotte for all that you did for Adam and I during our wedding and we cannot wait to work with you again in the near future!!!
    Love,
    Mr. and Mrs. Fuelling

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 10
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 11
    Charlotte Fristoe Photography 12
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/22/2017

What more can I say about this woman? I absolutely love this lady! She is an amazing photographer! Charlotte has been wonderful and accommodating since the day I met her. She was the only photographer I met with after I got engaged. Her spirit is sweet and kind and I just knew that she was the one for us. I purchased a bridal show special that included an engagement shoot, bridal or boudoir shoot, a wedding album and 8 hours of wedding day coverage. Our engagement pics were amazing! My favorite part of the shoot was the Call of Duty theme portion that Charlotte suggested that we do. On our wedding day, Charlotte was a calming force for me, I was stressed about time, but Charlotte told me not to worry and to relax. Charlotte took so many great shots, even getting in the bushes just to get the perfect picture! And to top off her greatness, mere hours after the end of our wedding, Charlotte had sneak peek pics edited and posted. I can't thank her enough for everything that she has done. She is truly blessed with amazing talent. Thank you so much, Charlotte!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 03/04/2017

It was fate that Charlotte Fristoe was able to take our wedding photos. When we contacted her about a month before our wedding, she just happened to have our date available. Not too long before, she had already planned to photograph a wedding on my wedding day, but something happened and the date opened up. We met with her and looked at her photo books, which were absolutely stunning. I love her work! We spoke for about an hour about my style of photos, and the “must get” shots. After our conversation, I was very confident that she would provide the most beautiful pictures on my wedding day. From the beginning, Charlotte was very accommodating and always eager to help in any way. I am very last minute at making plans and appointments, and she provided suggestions for the vendors I still needed for my wedding. She stayed in contact with me up until the day of and when she arrived at the venue, she started taking pictures right away. She really helped the day flow smoothly and had everything planned and organized in order to get every photo that I wanted! Her assistant was phenomenal, as well, and they both really made this “uncomfortable in front of the camera” bride feel right at home, as if they weren’t even there. The whole day, it was a pleasure to work with Charlotte. She was very kind and helped with tips to get the pictures I wanted. She even laughed at my husband’s silliness and helped him get through them all, since he hates taking photos. The best part of working with Charlotte was that the NIGHT of our wedding, she went back to her studio and uploaded all the photo. I knew they were in a safe place at that point. Not only that, but she actually uploaded several pictures as a sneak peek for myself and my friends and family to see! They are beyond magnificent, and I cannot wait to see the rest of them! She really is a joy to work with and her photos truly portray my fairytale wedding. I highly recommend her to any bride looking for phenomenal photos!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Sara · Married on 12/31/2016

Upon meeting Charlotte I knew I wanted to have her as my photographer. She is unique and has great ideas! The nail that drove it home was that she was the only one to tell me that she has a back up plan to pretty much everything. Extra camera, extra person in case someone gets sick. You name it, she's got a plan B and C. I enjoyed talking to her and look forward to seeing her at my wedding!

Sent on 02/02/2016

l · Married on 09/16/2016

Charlotte was patient and understanding, and really listened to what we wanted. She's fun, creative and very professional! I would recommend her to any bride because she was able to adapt to any situation! She's not afraid to get dirty either- she took some amazing shots of us in the rain. We had a St. George Island wedding and she was very knowledgeable about the area. Très bien! -Lindsay Bennett

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • The

The · Married on 07/09/2016

Charlotte is by far my favorite vendor to work with! My husband and I had to do a long distance engagement die to his job, and she worked to fit us in to her schedule to we could take our engagement pictures while he was still living close. I love that engagement pictures are included in her packages. It was really helpful to meet and get to know a vendor before the big day, and our e-pics served that purpose wonderfully. Charlotte has also been in the Tallahassee wedding industry for a while and was able to point us in the direction of several vendors who best fit our needs. When the day of came, Charlotte was calm, cool and collected, all that a professional should be. She handled our 'crazy' with grace and kindness. And allowed us to completely enjoy our day together, while capturing some of the best wedding photos I have ever seen. In her contract, she has 10 weeks to deliver photos to us, but we received ours in less than 4 weeks. She is prompt to respond to phone calls and emails. Charlotte is truly a gem to work with,and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/23/2016

Charlotte is absolutely amazing! Her work is top of the line and she does an awesome job at capturing every detail! I am not the easiest to please when it come to pictures but she nailed it! Such a great variety from our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 01/12/2017

We can't say enough about how much we loved working with Charlotte. We had a three day destination wedding in New Orleans over Halloween weekend and Charlotte traveled from Tallahassee to capture our events, which included a costume party at a balcony on Bourbon Street, our formal wedding at the amazing Windsor Court Hotel, and post wedding pictures on location around the city. Charlotte captured all the fun and excitement of the three days with our guests. Our wedding was primarily candlelit, so it would have been challenging for anyone, but Charlotte was fantastic with this lighting and demonstrated her professionalism and artistry in these lighting conditions. She was easy to communicate with about our wishes and produced some amazing shots. Even now as we are sorting through the photographs we just laugh at how wonderful the weekend was and how she was able to get so many wonderful photographs that keep the memories alive for us. We cant wait to put together an album of our favorites...even though it really has been hard to just pick out some from all the terrific photos. You will just working with her!!!!

Sent on 01/03/2016

melissa · Married on 10/18/2015

Charlotte was wonderful from beginning to end. At the first interview, she was the only photographer I met with that cared more about who we were than just which package we wanted. That was important, it showed in the final product. She was able to work with our budget, which we really needed, but at good value. I definitely recommend the engagement session if you're not used to getting professional pictures. My fiance hates being photographed, so it was really nice for him to work with Charlotte beforehand to get comfortable, and she made the whole process so easy. We had a good synergy going on by wedding day. She definitely knows what she's doing, keeps super organized throughout the whole day, so it was one less thing to worry about. And of course, the pictures turned out gorgeous, and really felt like Our wedding as We would tell it.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Charlotte's work is fantastic. She captured every detail of my daughter's wedding and has been such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Charlotte for giving us such beautiful reminders of this special day!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Susan · Married on 06/20/2015

Charlotte was fabulous. She really listened to my daughters wishes and gave us so many beautifully professionally posed photos paying special attention to making sure all family photos were taken. She really listened and did her homework on making sure the getting ready photos- limo photos and ceremony and reception photos were photographed. The photos we just got back way exceeded what I expected. The candid photos were such a surprise. She caught so many wonderful moments that I had forgotten about. I recommend Charlotte fristoe photography highly you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Charlotte Fristoe is a one-of-a kind photographer. She is creative, kind, caring, professional and goes out of her way to guarantee that you have all of your wedding memories captured behind her lens. On my wedding day, she caught every picture I wanted and MUCH more. She captured the genuine love and adoration between my husband and myself. She captured the pure joy of our family and friends. She captured all of the details from decor to the sweet, unspoken moments between my husband and I. She captured moments between guests that I missed, such as, kids at my wedding trying to eat bubbles at our getaway, my little cousin sneaking food from the table ,and the laughter between our two families, just to name a few. After a long day at my wedding, she drove an additional 15 miles east of the small town I was married in to capture beautiful photographs on my family farm with my new husband. I tell all of my friends and family if they need a wedding photographer, family photographer or baby photographer then Charlotte is the perfect person for you! She captures so much more than just pretty smiles and laughter in her photographs but the pure joy and personalities of her clients.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Anne Marie · Married on 05/09/2015

Simply put, Charlotte Fristoe is amazing!! She was very patient with my forgetfulness, which I very much appreciated during wedding planning! She goes above and beyond to get the most amazing shots for you!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Crystal · Married on 04/18/2015

I absolutely adored working with Charlotte. She took such care and consideration when working through the plans for our wedding. She was very flexible considering the weather and still managed to take fantastic shots. Trust me you really want this woman at your wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2015

We love Charlotte. She is an amazing photographer and capture our wedding just the way we wanted. She is also easy to work with and willing to go the extra step to get the job done.

Sent on 04/16/2015

We could not be more thrilled with the pictures Charlotte took of our once-in-a-lifetime day! There was a brief moment, during our planning, that we thought we didn’t really need a photographer. Then our wedding planner suggested Charlotte- we were instantly smitten. She was absolutely perfect for our wedding and her talent is beyond description- just look at her portfolio. She is down to earth and made the planning process very easy. We plan to use her for any future photography needs that we may have!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Meridith · Married on 02/14/2015

Charlotte went above and beyond for my husband and I before, during and after our wedding. She was truly an amazing person to work with and will be my go to for all of our photography needs in the future. I would recommend anyone who wants to work with her scoop her up before she is all booked! Charlotte is an all around amazing person and has such a passion for not only her profession but for life, we were so lucky to get her as our photographer.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Michele · Married on 09/27/2014

Very affordable and accommodating!! We had fun with Charlotte and our pictures are simply gorgeous!!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

Throughout the wedding planning process you meet a lot of wonderful people but there was something very special about Charlotte. Over the 10 months leading up to the wedding she became like family. As I sat around with my family and friends getting ready to walk down the aisle, I was happy to have her there to capture all of those beautiful memories that will last a lifetime.

Sent on 08/21/2015