Sweet Tea Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Whitney
    Whitney H. Married on 05/01/2022

Best Money I Spent on My Wedding!

Diane was an absolute pleasure to work with! There were so many things I knew I didn't know about wedding planning that she was able to jump right in and assist with, which made my wedding a stress-free event! I knew that I'd save money with a wedding planner and Diane was instrumental in helping me with that. She brought so much value to my wedding experience that I'm not sure how anyone could plan a wedding with her. I also saved so much time! I was working full-time and finishing my last semester of graduate school when I was wedding planning. Diane stayed organized and on top of my to-do list so that I didn't have to. I really can't recommend her enough!

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well! Loved seeing everything come together on your beautiful day❤
    Melina M. Married on 03/19/2022

You will not go wrong with Sweet Tea Events!

Diane was extremely helpful with connecting us to the best vendors and keeping me on task without overwhelming me with choices. Due to COVID, we had to postpone our wedding for another year, which Diane quickly handled and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Without Diane’s services, I would have likely been stressed during the whole process, and she put me at ease!! The special day went perfectly even with the rainy weather and all my guests had a blast!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 12/18/2021

Sit back, relax and get married!

Diane is a rockstar! I was a full-time student and extremely busy while wedding planning, but Diane made everything happen. I sent her some pictures of decorations I liked and she made it look the exact same!
    I'd never really been involved in a wedding before, so I had no idea where to begin, but Diane and her team helped me with everything, and had wonderful suggestions for any complications we had- which we really didn't have many.
    Overall, great team! I can't wait to have another event so that I can hire them!

- I don't have my photos yet, or I would upload a picture!
  • Debi
    Debi W. Married on 12/03/2021

Spectacular - made my day a wonderful!

Made our daughters wedding day extra special! So easy to work with Diane and very knowledgable of the venue. Their attention to detail and going above and beyond warmed my heart. They enabled me to fully enjoy the wedding day, leaving nothing for me to worry about. THANK YOU - you are the best!!
    Kathryn M. Married on 11/26/2021

Wedding And Reception

If anyone is looking for a wedding planner.. look no further! Diane is absolutely the best as is her team! She was so easy to work with and took the time to understand my needs and what I wanted. She made my vision come to life and handled everything perfectly and with the utmost professionalism! Love her ❤️

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know your wonderful family. I'm so honored that you chose the Sweet Tea team to help bring your gorgeous vision to life!
    Melinda P. Married on 09/04/2021

Diane Bardhi - WE LOVE YOU!!!

Hey, are you getting married? HIRE A COORDINATOR!!!!!!! Just do it. I have seen the stress brides-to-be go through trying to do it all themselves. Need a recommendation? SWEET TEA EVENTS. Professional, kind, fun--everything you ever wanted. My husband did not think we needed one. By the end of the process he looked at me and said, "I am so thankful for Diane!" We really could not have done it all ourselves. Her staff is amazing, she is amazing, I don't even know what to write here to explain, because WORDS JUST CAN'T.
  • Mary
    Mary E. Married on 05/04/2021

Saved My Wedding During COVID-19!

Diane came highly recommended to me when my small wedding threatened to balloon up to 350 guests. She met with my mother and me to tour our venue, plan the decorations, and be ready to intercede with some anticipated challenging guests months before our wedding. She was always available by e-mail and on short notice by telephone for calming consultations. Then, two months before our wedding, the pandemic forced us to cancel the big plans. She reached out to me even before I knew what form my new plans would take. We were ultimately married outside in a three-person ceremony. When the social distancing guidelines required that my family and friends stay away on those present total no more than 10, Diane was the one I needed and trusted to step in to pick up and decorate the cake, arrange the room for our champagne toast, put the bunting on our car, and care for the details of our wedding like my family and friends would have. Her flexibility in scheduling and care on the most special day of my life made all the difference. I am very grateful to have had her on my team and recommend her to help with your wedding, be it big or small!!

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! I was thrilled that I could still be a part of your beautiful day. While it wasn't what you originally envisioned, your intimate ceremony was so perfect in every way. I'm so happy I was able to be with you from the beginning of your planning process. It was an absolute pleasure working you!!
  • Nikki
    Nikki W. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing!!!

Diane and her team were phenomenal! Diane always addressed my questions and concerns within minutes of me asking. My mother and I would say Sweet Tea Events was our best decision. Our wedding day ran so smooth thanks to Diane and her team. She was a light and a joy to work with. She eased my worries and put out fires. I can’t imagine having planned or had my wedding without the help of Diane. I will recommend Sweet Tea Events to all of my friends getting married or anyone planning a large event!
  • Bliss
    Bliss W. Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing wedding planner!

Diane and her team are amazing! She was such a great resource during our wedding planning process. She pays close attention to detail and is extremely responsive. She was so helpful when choosing vendors for the event. Our wedding day ran so smoothly thanks to her! I would highly recommend her to plan your wedding! You won't regret it!!!
  • James
    James C. Married on 03/06/2021

Planning and Logistical Excellence

We hired Sweet Tea Events to run our day-of coordinating and they did an incredible job. From the beginning steps, Diane and her team took care of everything we could think of and even more from what we didn't. From start to finish they had us on a timeline, looking at goals and milestones along the process, and executed on our wedding day. Each vendor was in their assigned location and on time, with the exception of one who arrived late. Their communication before, during, and after our wedding courteous, timely, and professional, and they kept everything organized and the wedding party informed. We worked with Merritt, and she handled the day and really was the chief reason things ran so smoothly for us. I would highly recommend Sweet Tea for a wedding, they know their trade and will ensure you have the best time possible.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 12/05/2020

A perfect day thanks to you all!

We hired Diane’s team for day-of-coordination for our wedding and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! Diane was really responsive and helped us throughout the whole time we were planning and answered all of our questions (including reading through my gigantic emails detailing how to set everything up, questions I had, voicing general anxiety.....lol). Diane’s team (led by Merritt on the day of) made the whole day super easy so I could focus on getting ready, and they really understood our vision for how everything would be set up and we really appreciated the work that they put in to that, plus directing us for where we needed to be and when. We could not have imagined our day without you all, thank you so much!

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! We had such an amazing time working with y'alI. I absolutely love seeing all the gorgeous photos from your special day! :)
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 10/24/2020

Diane Made Our Day Possible!

Diane and her team are so amazing! Hiring her for our day of coordinator was one of the best planning decisions we made. My husband and I were able to relax and actually take in the entire day because of this team! They were on top of everything from set-up and decorating to the timing of the first dances to clean up!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 10/10/2020

Best wedding planner!

Diane with Sweet Tea Events was amazing! Diane made sure everything was taken care of so that we could enjoy our wedding. We never had to worry with Diane handling the details. She made me feel at ease and was so professional, caring, and on top of the details. She is an expert in the wedding field and I would recommend her services to other brides!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra P. Married on 10/03/2020

Truly Exceptional

Diane and her team at Sweet Tea are truly exceptional. Diane was our wedding coordinator and I can honestly say I could not have had the most incredible wedding of my dreams but for her help throughout the entire process. When the pandemic hit, Diane was there to make sure we could find another date in 2020 to get married. She worked her magic and made sure everything transitioned seamlessly. She helped us reduce our wedding size and helped me plan countless "COVID" details to make sure our wedding was as safe as possible. The day of the wedding, she and her team made sure our day went perfectly. I could not imagine our wedding without her help from the beginning to the end. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator or event planner. you will be excellent hands with Diane and her team. They truly go above and beyond.

• Carlton
    Carlton K. Married on 09/26/2020

Sweet Tea Events is Amazing!!

Diane with Sweet Tea was such a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond her duties to make sure our wedding was perfect! Our wedding day was so perfect and she played a huge part in that!
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 09/06/2020

Fabulous team!

Since I am also a vendor in the wedding industry, I knew on my wedding day I wanted to relax and that meant I needed a planner! I've worked with Diane over the years many times and have always admired her calm and effective organization at events. I was so happy to have her and Merritt. They made everything so smooth and I had a perfect day!
  • Macie
    Macie W. Married on 09/01/2020

Organized, thoughtful, and stress free wedding planner

My husband and I really enjoyed having sweet tea events as our wedding planner. We went with the middle package, and it was perfect. Even during covid when we had to completely change everything, Diane was always organized and had things under control. There was NO wedding day stress because of her and her team. She was highly professional, available, and brought a sense of calm to the craziness. I would highly recommend Diane to anyone!
    Brittany B. Married on 03/14/2020

HIGHLY recommend Diane!

Hiring Diane with Sweet Tea Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She was so helpful throughout the planning process by providing excellent referrals to vendors. On wedding day, she handled everything seamlessly and made sure everything went as planned. If you are on the fence about whether or not to hire a day-of coordinator or planner, don't hesitate! Diane is such a breath of fresh air during stressful times. We had a very tight budget, but we all agreed that it was completely worth the extra cost to have her with us.
  • Mallory
    Mallory W. Married on 01/25/2020

Flexible, friendly, and attentive!

Diane was beyond attentive and made every moment run smoothly. We are both so amazed by her work, and her flexibility with our budget- especially mid-pandemic.

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!! We were so honored to assist with your beautiful day. Cheers to the new Mr. and Mrs.!
  • Audrey
    Audrey M. Married on 12/31/2019

Sweet Tea Reigns Supreme!

My wedding was better than my Pinterest page! All of my wants and desires came true on NYE 2019. Sweet Tea Events coordinated all of our needs, those of our family & guests and made wedding planning a breeze. If you want a team that has the knowledge and experience - search no more. They are familiar with key players, venues and vendors in TLH and surrounding areas. They shared their past experiences to help me make key decisions about "must haves" to "nice to haves." I got the best deals on all of my special details that truly expressed and reflected our modern style. Diane and her team ensured all the little touches were perfect (seriously we had 8 foot welcome boards & octagon backdrops, a mid-night balloon drop, champagne tower, roaming photo booth...and much more!) to help make my NYE wedding the G.O.A.T !!! Can't wait to start planning our anniversary celebration!
    Jamie S. Married on 12/29/2019

Incredible service!

I truly could not have done this without Diane, she made sure our day was absolutely perfect. Not only was everything beautiful and she managed to capture my vision, every single thing went off without a hitch. We got so many compliments on how smoothly everything ran and that is all because of diane coordinating with everyone behind the scenes! She also made sure we had some appetizers and drinks waiting for us after pictures before we were introduced, she was truly incredible!

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you! I'm thrilled that you were so happy with the day. You and David deserved a magical day!🙂

Happy NY!
  • Mary
    Mary Married on 11/23/2019

Well worth the price

We had a great experience with Sweet Tea Events. Diane was professional, more responsive than I'd ever expect someone to be, relaxed, flexible, and resourceful.

I had one issue with the day.
    One of the important addendum's to our contract was that the planner would be there to keep the bridal "getting ready room" tidy so that it looked good for photos. On the day of the wedding, Diane introduced me to her staff who was responsible for keeping the room tidy. After the introduction, I never saw that staff again...the room got too messy for posed photos...so we ended up moving elsewhere because we didn't have time to clean it up. That was the only issue so overall we are very impressed with the service.

In general, the event itself went very smoothly with Diane's help! I don't think it would have gone smoothly without her there! I found out from family and friends that the owner of the venue got drunk and passed out in the bushes and the staff were drinking as well....so I can only imagine what fires Diane must have been putting out all evening without me having a clue about it

Sweet Tea Events is worth the price and I recommend them for day-of coordination!!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine G. Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Wedding

Diane Bardhi with Sweet Tea Events did a wonderful job as our wedding day of coordinator. She is very professional yet approachable. She was very available by email for her opinions and recommendations throughout our planning period. She always made me feel calm and confident. She and her team arrived as soon as our venue opened and stayed until late in order to ensure set up, execution and clean up of our wedding. I am very grateful for her level of expertise and support.
    Caitlyn Married on 10/26/2019

Would choose her every time for every event!

I’m so happy with Diane’s services on our big day. The planner we originally were going with booked up after our initial meeting but gave very high recommendations for Sweet Tea Events and I’m so glad. I was out trying to help setup on our wedding day and she ushered me along and set the whole place up perfectly and it looks amazing. She also made a great timeline and everything went very smooth from her end the whole evening. She was always quick to respond and available when I needed her which was especially important because we planned our wedding in Georgia from California. She made it very easy and I would recommend to anyone.
    Ashley K. Married on 05/18/2019

Everything was perfect!

Diane and her team were incredible! Although we only hired Diane for Day-of Coordination, she was always available and willing to help if we had questions leading up to the wedding day. She was always professional and courteous to us, our families, and our guests. She made sure we had nothing to worry about on our wedding so we could enjoy every moment! Five stars is not enough for Diane and Sweet Tea Events!