Sweet Tea Events Reviews

68 | Tallahassee, FL

68 Reviews for Sweet Tea Events

• Audrey

Audrey Mathews · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Sweet Tea Reigns Supreme!

My wedding was better than my Pinterest page! All of my wants and desires came true on NYE 2019. Sweet Tea Events coordinated all of our needs, those of our family & guests and made wedding planning a breeze. If you want a team that has the knowledge and experience - search no more. They are familiar with key players, venues and vendors in TLH and surrounding areas. They shared their past experiences to help me make key decisions about "must haves" to "nice to haves." I got the best deals on all of my special details that truly expressed and reflected our modern style. Diane and her team ensured all the little touches were perfect (seriously we had 8 foot welcome boards & octagon backdrops, a mid-night balloon drop, champagne tower, roaming photo booth...and much more!) to help make my NYE wedding the G.O.A.T !!! Can't wait to start planning our anniversary celebration!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Mary

Mary Ellen Clark · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Saved My Wedding During COVID-19!

Diane came highly recommended to me when my small wedding threatened to balloon up to 350 guests. She met with my mother and me to tour our venue, plan the decorations, and be ready to intercede with some anticipated challenging guests months before our wedding. She was always available by e-mail and on short notice by telephone for calming consultations. Then, two months before our wedding, the pandemic forced us to cancel the big plans. She reached out to me even before I knew what form my new plans would take. We were ultimately married outside in a three-person ceremony. When the social distancing guidelines required that my family and friends stay away on those present total no more than 10, Diane was the one I needed and trusted to step in to pick up and decorate the cake, arrange the room for our champagne toast, put the bunting on our car, and care for the details of our wedding like my family and friends would have. Her flexibility in scheduling and care on the most special day of my life made all the difference. I am very grateful to have had her on my team and recommend her to help with your wedding, be it big or small!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! I was thrilled that I could still be a part of your beautiful day. While it wasn't what you originally envisioned, your intimate ceremony was so perfect in every way. I'm so happy I was able to be with you from the beginning of your planning process. It was an absolute pleasure working you!!
  • Macie

Macie Wilkins · Married on 09/01/2020

Organized, thoughtful, and stress free wedding planner

My husband and I really enjoyed having sweet tea events as our wedding planner. We went with the middle package, and it was perfect. Even during covid when we had to completely change everything, Diane was always organized and had things under control. There was NO wedding day stress because of her and her team. She was highly professional, available, and brought a sense of calm to the craziness. I would highly recommend Diane to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brittany Beall · Married on 03/14/2020

HIGHLY recommend Diane!

Hiring Diane with Sweet Tea Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She was so helpful throughout the planning process by providing excellent referrals to vendors. On wedding day, she handled everything seamlessly and made sure everything went as planned. If you are on the fence about whether or not to hire a day-of coordinator or planner, don't hesitate! Diane is such a breath of fresh air during stressful times. We had a very tight budget, but we all agreed that it was completely worth the extra cost to have her with us.

Sent on 04/08/2020

Jamie Santillo · Married on 12/29/2019

Incredible service!

I truly could not have done this without Diane, she made sure our day was absolutely perfect. Not only was everything beautiful and she managed to capture my vision, every single thing went off without a hitch. We got so many compliments on how smoothly everything ran and that is all because of diane coordinating with everyone behind the scenes! She also made sure we had some appetizers and drinks waiting for us after pictures before we were introduced, she was truly incredible!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you! I'm thrilled that you were so happy with the day. You and David deserved a magical day!🙂

Happy NY!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/23/2019

Well worth the price

We had a great experience with Sweet Tea Events. Diane was professional, more responsive than I'd ever expect someone to be, relaxed, flexible, and resourceful.

I had one issue with the day.
    One of the important addendum's to our contract was that the planner would be there to keep the bridal "getting ready room" tidy so that it looked good for photos. On the day of the wedding, Diane introduced me to her staff who was responsible for keeping the room tidy. After the introduction, I never saw that staff again...the room got too messy for posed photos...so we ended up moving elsewhere because we didn't have time to clean it up. That was the only issue so overall we are very impressed with the service.

In general, the event itself went very smoothly with Diane's help! I don't think it would have gone smoothly without her there! I found out from family and friends that the owner of the venue got drunk and passed out in the bushes and the staff were drinking as well....so I can only imagine what fires Diane must have been putting out all evening without me having a clue about it

Sweet Tea Events is worth the price and I recommend them for day-of coordination!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine Guthrie · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Wedding

Diane Bardhi with Sweet Tea Events did a wonderful job as our wedding day of coordinator. She is very professional yet approachable. She was very available by email for her opinions and recommendations throughout our planning period. She always made me feel calm and confident. She and her team arrived as soon as our venue opened and stayed until late in order to ensure set up, execution and clean up of our wedding. I am very grateful for her level of expertise and support.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 10/26/2019

Would choose her every time for every event!

I’m so happy with Diane’s services on our big day. The planner we originally were going with booked up after our initial meeting but gave very high recommendations for Sweet Tea Events and I’m so glad. I was out trying to help setup on our wedding day and she ushered me along and set the whole place up perfectly and it looks amazing. She also made a great timeline and everything went very smooth from her end the whole evening. She was always quick to respond and available when I needed her which was especially important because we planned our wedding in Georgia from California. She made it very easy and I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Ashley Killough · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything was perfect!

Diane and her team were incredible! Although we only hired Diane for Day-of Coordination, she was always available and willing to help if we had questions leading up to the wedding day. She was always professional and courteous to us, our families, and our guests. She made sure we had nothing to worry about on our wedding so we could enjoy every moment! Five stars is not enough for Diane and Sweet Tea Events!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Can't Have a Dream Team without Sweet Tea Events

Diane at Sweet Tea Events is absolutely an one-in-a-million wedding planner and so much more! We did a destination wedding in Tallahassee, so we were unable to meet until a couple months before the wedding and had many months of planning together over emails and phone calls. Every time I had a question, needed a vendor referral, or just her expert advice, she made herself completely available and accessible. She responded SO quickly with AMAZING recommendations, and made planning from afar, as well as the entire day of the wedding, so stress free! She took such good care of us, my family, and friends that by the end of the planning process, she felt like family! If you want a dream team of vendors to help you plan a perfect, flawless, and stress free wedding, you HAVE to have Diane with Sweet Tea Events! Thank you, Diane for giving Sergio and I the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Michelle, thanks so much for this amazing review! I absolutely loved working with you and Sergio and meeting your wonderful family and friends. You all feel like family to me as well!! I'm so thrilled that it was everything you wanted it to be. What a gorgeous vision you and Sergio had for your wedding, it was such a pleasure helping you turn your vision into reality. Thank you for including me in your perfect day! I was honored beyond words!

Meredith Blue · Married on 03/30/2019

The absolute best, hands down!!!

Diane at SweetTea Events is top notch! We were a couple that had no idea where to even begin with planning our wedding. Diane was with us every step of the way! We felt like we were her only clients throughout the planning process! We had a small budget but she was still able to give us the wedding we had always wanted! She was always a phone call or email away to answer any questions or concerns and she kept us up to date with each detail!! I highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Hi Meredith! Thanks so much for your wonderful review! It truly warms my heart. I had such an amazing time working with Graham and you. You trusted me to help bring your beautiful vision to life, and I'm so happy you loved your day! Thank you again for choosing Sweet Tea Events!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

From a grateful bride, hire her team!

I was a bride who thought she could do it all. Within days of getting engaged, I had pages of excel spread sheets with vendors, prices, and timelines. I was ready for anything. Until I thought… this is our wedding. I don’t want to have to work, direct, coordinate, or do anything like that on the day of my wedding! That’s when we decided to hire Diane and her team. In spite of having another wedding that day, we had a very devoted staff who was ready to help me get down the aisle. Danielle was the main assistant who was there most of the wedding. Not only did she make sure that we were hydrated, and fed, but she made everything go so smoothly. There was an intern there as well, Charnese, who helped clean up and make sure that we got all our items back. We even got the box for our champagne flutes back! The attention to detail and quality of their work is beyond anything that I could have done alone. I am so grateful for her and everyone at Sweet Tea for making our wedding the best day of our lives.
    Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the sweet review! We loved working with you from beginning to end and are so happy your day was as magical as you had hoped!!

Hilary · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect Fairtytale Wedding

Diane was amazing from the day we got engaged and chose her to be our planner and is even still in contact with us today! She planned everything out perfectly, helped me from panicking, and the day of the wedding was the most relaxed and stress free day!! It was all beautiful and she handled everything without any issues! We love you!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Y'all are so special to me, and I'm thrilled your day was everything you wanted. You had such a gorgeous vision, and it was so much fun pulling everything together. Miss you already!! 😘

Ashley Drayer · Married on 02/23/2019

My Life Saver!

Diane is the reason my wedding turned out to be my dream wedding! She was my day of coordinator but went above and beyond and helped me with everything! She answered all my freak out emails late at night and calmed my nerves throughout the whole process! She is so professional, so helpful and above all SO kind! She took my vision and turned it into a reality. If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator, she is the one for you!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much!! You had such a gorgeous vision...I was honored to help bring it to fruition! Pleasure getting to know and working with y'all!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Haseley · Married on 12/30/2018

My Best Wedding Purchase!!

Diane is an absolute angel! She made the wedding planning process a breeze. Her experiences and relationships with many vendors around Tallahassee was such a help. She also has many items such as chargers, cylinders, votives, easels, chalkboards and much more that she lets her clients use. From the moment we began planning, I felt so comfortable and heard with Diane. She is very professional and helped me, a very indecisive bride, make decisions seem easy. On the day of the wedding, Diane was there start to finish with her team to ensure the day went smoothly - which it did! I would choose Diane as my wedding planner over and over again. Thank you Diane for helping me plan a wedding that went far beyond my dreams.

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Carla

Carla B. · Married on 11/17/2018

Book Sweet Tea Events

I hired Sweet Tea Events for day of wedding planning. Even though the owner Diane wasn’t available for my actual wedding day, she let me know upfront before signing the contract and gave us a discounted price. Her and her team was always punctual when we met in person. Any questions that arose, she was always very responsive. It’s not easy planning a wedding a 3hrs away from home, but her and her team made it smooth. Even though I had a decorator for my wedding, her team pitched in & helped where needed to ensure our wedding was beautiful. They gave final payments to vendors, made sure our rehearsal ran smooth, mc’d at the reception, collaborated with vendors and many other duties. I highly recommend Sweet Tea Events.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Carla!! It was such a pleasure working with you. And my team had a wonderful time working with y'all and meeting your amazing families and friends! Please keep in touch!

Magrith Escobar · Married on 11/10/2018

She made our dreams come true

Working with Diane and her team was the best decision we made. She listened. And she did anything she could to make our dreams and wants come true. She is the easiest and sweetest person to work with and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! Absolutely loved working with y'all and helping to make your dreams come true. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

Above and Beyond

Diane went above and beyond! We hired her for just the day of but she was available from the start. She was quick to answer questions, provided recommendations, and even helped us out with all of our rentals. Diane was organized, punctual, and really listened to what you wanted. I was able to enjoy the day of my wedding and not worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Diane and her team!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Morgan! It was such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family. I'm so happy you were able to enjoy your day stress free. Always love to hear that!!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Wentland · Married on 09/29/2018

So worth it!

When I began wedding planning the one piece of advice I got was “ get a day of coordinator”! So I reached out to Diane at sweet tea events and let me tell you!! Best decision of my life!! She went above and beyond everything I ever could have hoped for! She remembered every little detail we had discussed, is so organized and she is the nicest and sweetest person you could ever meet! A ton of our family and friends were from out of town, so to have less stress on me and them for our wedding day was so amazing! I highly highly highly reccomend sweet tea events with Diane! She will make you feel so at ease and comfortable! It truly was the best decision I made by having her! Thank you Diane and staff at sweet tea events for making our wedding unforgettable! Xoxo

Sent on 10/23/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Katelyn, thank you so much!! You are so sweet! I loved working with y'all and meeting your wonderful family and friends. You had such a beautiful vision for your wedding. I was honored to be included in your day.❤

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Diane was excellent! She ran our rehearsal and coordinated the decorations and details set up on the day of, and made sure things went on schedule. Having her there helped me out with family members who were anxious because I could just tell them that Diane was taking care of it! And everything looked more beautiful than I could have imagined- she really knows how to take what you give her and make it look the best possible! She really went above and beyond what was expected. Thanks so much Diane!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks for including me in your beautiful day!! The rain cleared and everyone danced the night away. Loved it! :)

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

My advice to anyone planning a wedding...hire a wedding planner and make sure the wedding planner is Diane Bardhi!!! From start to finish she was absolutely the best. My daughter and I were able to totally enjoy the whole wedding experience because Diane took care of everything. Thanks, Diane for helping to make Caroline’s wedding he most special day ever.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the kind words! Loved working with you all to help bring sweet Caroline's beautiful day to fruition!!

Tracy (bride's mother) · Married on 04/14/2018

There aren't enough words to describe how beneficial Diane at Sweet Tea Events was to our celebration! She was eager to help in any way she could. Once she saw the bride and groom's vision, she suggested ideas that we had not thought of! She worked with the bride and groom and the their families to make their dream wedding a success and it was! She is highly recommended by our family!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Tracy! I had such a wonderful time helping plan Tiffany and Josh's wedding. What a gorgeous vision they had. I absolutely loved seeing it all come to fruition!!

Gayle · Married on 04/07/2018

Diane was totally engaged and forward thinking. Understanding a client's needs is very important. Flexibility is really important for parents trying to make a wedding day perfect. We came very very close to that. I highly recommend Sweet Tea !

Sent on 04/17/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Gayle! I had such a wonderful time planning Lauren's wedding with you. So happy the rain cleared and the evening was simply gorgeous!

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

Very professional. Was on point for each event. Well worth the expense. Makes your life easier.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much! Always love hearing that I made your life easier!! Enjoyed working with y'all!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. She was super knowledgeable about vendors and helped us design the perfect wedding within our budget. She really was an invaluable resource and made our day run extremely smoothly. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with y'all and seeing how beautifully everything came together. Please keep in touch!!