Sweet Tea Events Reviews

Sweet Tea Events 5
Sweet Tea Events 6
Sweet Tea Events 7

Meredith Blue · Married on 03/30/2019

The absolute best, hands down!!!

Diane at SweetTea Events is top notch! We were a couple that had no idea where to even begin with planning our wedding. Diane was with us every step of the way! We felt like we were her only clients throughout the planning process! We had a small budget but she was still able to give us the wedding we had always wanted! She was always a phone call or email away to answer any questions or concerns and she kept us up to date with each detail!! I highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Hi Meredith! Thanks so much for your wonderful review! It truly warms my heart. I had such an amazing time working with Graham and you. You trusted me to help bring your beautiful vision to life, and I'm so happy you loved your day! Thank you again for choosing Sweet Tea Events!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

From a grateful bride, hire her team!

I was a bride who thought she could do it all. Within days of getting engaged, I had pages of excel spread sheets with vendors, prices, and timelines. I was ready for anything. Until I thought… this is our wedding. I don’t want to have to work, direct, coordinate, or do anything like that on the day of my wedding! That’s when we decided to hire Diane and her team. In spite of having another wedding that day, we had a very devoted staff who was ready to help me get down the aisle. Danielle was the main assistant who was there most of the wedding. Not only did she make sure that we were hydrated, and fed, but she made everything go so smoothly. There was an intern there as well, Charnese, who helped clean up and make sure that we got all our items back. We even got the box for our champagne flutes back! The attention to detail and quality of their work is beyond anything that I could have done alone. I am so grateful for her and everyone at Sweet Tea for making our wedding the best day of our lives.
    Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the sweet review! We loved working with you from beginning to end and are so happy your day was as magical as you had hoped!!

Hilary · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect Fairtytale Wedding

Diane was amazing from the day we got engaged and chose her to be our planner and is even still in contact with us today! She planned everything out perfectly, helped me from panicking, and the day of the wedding was the most relaxed and stress free day!! It was all beautiful and she handled everything without any issues! We love you!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Sweet Tea Events 8
    Sweet Tea Events 9
    Sweet Tea Events 10
    Sweet Tea Events 11

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Y'all are so special to me, and I'm thrilled your day was everything you wanted. You had such a gorgeous vision, and it was so much fun pulling everything together. Miss you already!! 😘

Ashley Drayer · Married on 02/23/2019

My Life Saver!

Diane is the reason my wedding turned out to be my dream wedding! She was my day of coordinator but went above and beyond and helped me with everything! She answered all my freak out emails late at night and calmed my nerves throughout the whole process! She is so professional, so helpful and above all SO kind! She took my vision and turned it into a reality. If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator, she is the one for you!

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Sweet Tea Events 20
    Sweet Tea Events 21
    Sweet Tea Events 22

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much!! You had such a gorgeous vision...I was honored to help bring it to fruition! Pleasure getting to know and working with y'all!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Haseley · Married on 12/30/2018

My Best Wedding Purchase!!

Diane is an absolute angel! She made the wedding planning process a breeze. Her experiences and relationships with many vendors around Tallahassee was such a help. She also has many items such as chargers, cylinders, votives, easels, chalkboards and much more that she lets her clients use. From the moment we began planning, I felt so comfortable and heard with Diane. She is very professional and helped me, a very indecisive bride, make decisions seem easy. On the day of the wedding, Diane was there start to finish with her team to ensure the day went smoothly - which it did! I would choose Diane as my wedding planner over and over again. Thank you Diane for helping me plan a wedding that went far beyond my dreams.

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Sweet Tea Events 23
    Sweet Tea Events 24
    Sweet Tea Events 25
    Sweet Tea Events 26
  • Carla

Carla B. · Married on 11/17/2018

Book Sweet Tea Events

I hired Sweet Tea Events for day of wedding planning. Even though the owner Diane wasn’t available for my actual wedding day, she let me know upfront before signing the contract and gave us a discounted price. Her and her team was always punctual when we met in person. Any questions that arose, she was always very responsive. It’s not easy planning a wedding a 3hrs away from home, but her and her team made it smooth. Even though I had a decorator for my wedding, her team pitched in & helped where needed to ensure our wedding was beautiful. They gave final payments to vendors, made sure our rehearsal ran smooth, mc’d at the reception, collaborated with vendors and many other duties. I highly recommend Sweet Tea Events.

Sent on 11/22/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Carla!! It was such a pleasure working with you. And my team had a wonderful time working with y'all and meeting your amazing families and friends! Please keep in touch!

Magrith Escobar · Married on 11/10/2018

She made our dreams come true

Working with Diane and her team was the best decision we made. She listened. And she did anything she could to make our dreams and wants come true. She is the easiest and sweetest person to work with and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Sweet Tea Events 27

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much!! Absolutely loved working with y'all and helping to make your dreams come true. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

Above and Beyond

Diane went above and beyond! We hired her for just the day of but she was available from the start. She was quick to answer questions, provided recommendations, and even helped us out with all of our rentals. Diane was organized, punctual, and really listened to what you wanted. I was able to enjoy the day of my wedding and not worry about a thing. I would highly recommend Diane and her team!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Morgan! It was such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family. I'm so happy you were able to enjoy your day stress free. Always love to hear that!!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Wentland · Married on 09/29/2018

So worth it!

When I began wedding planning the one piece of advice I got was “ get a day of coordinator”! So I reached out to Diane at sweet tea events and let me tell you!! Best decision of my life!! She went above and beyond everything I ever could have hoped for! She remembered every little detail we had discussed, is so organized and she is the nicest and sweetest person you could ever meet! A ton of our family and friends were from out of town, so to have less stress on me and them for our wedding day was so amazing! I highly highly highly reccomend sweet tea events with Diane! She will make you feel so at ease and comfortable! It truly was the best decision I made by having her! Thank you Diane and staff at sweet tea events for making our wedding unforgettable! Xoxo

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Sweet Tea Events 28
    Sweet Tea Events 29
    Sweet Tea Events 30

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Katelyn, thank you so much!! You are so sweet! I loved working with y'all and meeting your wonderful family and friends. You had such a beautiful vision for your wedding. I was honored to be included in your day.❤

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Diane was excellent! She ran our rehearsal and coordinated the decorations and details set up on the day of, and made sure things went on schedule. Having her there helped me out with family members who were anxious because I could just tell them that Diane was taking care of it! And everything looked more beautiful than I could have imagined- she really knows how to take what you give her and make it look the best possible! She really went above and beyond what was expected. Thanks so much Diane!!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks for including me in your beautiful day!! The rain cleared and everyone danced the night away. Loved it! :)

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

My advice to anyone planning a wedding...hire a wedding planner and make sure the wedding planner is Diane Bardhi!!! From start to finish she was absolutely the best. My daughter and I were able to totally enjoy the whole wedding experience because Diane took care of everything. Thanks, Diane for helping to make Caroline’s wedding he most special day ever.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Sweet Tea Events 31

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for the kind words! Loved working with you all to help bring sweet Caroline's beautiful day to fruition!!

Tracy (bride's mother) · Married on 04/14/2018

There aren't enough words to describe how beneficial Diane at Sweet Tea Events was to our celebration! She was eager to help in any way she could. Once she saw the bride and groom's vision, she suggested ideas that we had not thought of! She worked with the bride and groom and the their families to make their dream wedding a success and it was! She is highly recommended by our family!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Sweet Tea Events 32
    Sweet Tea Events 33
    Sweet Tea Events 34
    Sweet Tea Events 35
    Sweet Tea Events 36

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Tracy! I had such a wonderful time helping plan Tiffany and Josh's wedding. What a gorgeous vision they had. I absolutely loved seeing it all come to fruition!!

Gayle · Married on 04/07/2018

Diane was totally engaged and forward thinking. Understanding a client's needs is very important. Flexibility is really important for parents trying to make a wedding day perfect. We came very very close to that. I highly recommend Sweet Tea !

Sent on 04/17/2018
    Sweet Tea Events 37
    Sweet Tea Events 38
    Sweet Tea Events 39

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Gayle! I had such a wonderful time planning Lauren's wedding with you. So happy the rain cleared and the evening was simply gorgeous!

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

Very professional. Was on point for each event. Well worth the expense. Makes your life easier.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much! Always love hearing that I made your life easier!! Enjoyed working with y'all!

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. She was super knowledgeable about vendors and helped us design the perfect wedding within our budget. She really was an invaluable resource and made our day run extremely smoothly. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with y'all and seeing how beautifully everything came together. Please keep in touch!!

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

Absolutely worth every penny and more. Diane is a genuine, caring, and attentive person who is very knowledgeable about wedding planning and if you are in the Tallahassee area, she has a working relationship with vast majority of the vendors in town which helps with smooth transaction and communication with every vendor. She figures out most of the questions for the bride herself so that the bride is not inundated with questions on her wedding day. I hired her for her "day-of coordination" package and in my opinion, she went above and beyond her call of duty. She's very easy to talk to and takes very well to any direction you give her, and can answer any of your questions as well as suggest even better ideas. I cannot say enough positive things about her! Best investment/dollar spent out of the entire wedding expenses!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Michelle! I so enjoyed working with you and bringing your beautiful vision to fruition!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with Diane was amazing! She helped us secure last minute vendors who are affordable and reliable. She ensured we stayed on time during the day and at the reception. If it wasn’t for her we would have never stayed on schedule. I would recommend Sweet Tea Events for any event!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you!! Loved working with you and seeing everything come together on your beautiful day. So honored to be a part of it all!

Amanda · Married on 02/10/2018

Diane was BEYOND amazing! Our day went so smoothly and it was truly the best day of our lives' so far! Thank you Diane for all your help. We loved our day! It couldn't have been better.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much, Amanda!! You designed such a beautiful wedding, and it was such a pleasure working with you!! So happy you had such a wonderful time. :)

Emily · Married on 12/09/2017

Diane with Sweet Tea Events is the best! She will make sure that your special day is absolutely perfect and everything you and your other half dreamed of! Planning our wedding with Diane was easy and relaxing. The morning of our wedding I did not have a single doubt or worry that our wedding would be everything we wanted. Our wedding was perfect in every way because of Diane!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks Emily!! It was so much fun working with you and being a part of your beautiful day!! I'm so very honored you included me. :)

connie · Married on 12/03/2017

Diane took all the worry and headaches out of the planning. She coordinated everything and the wedding day was fabulous!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Brittany · Married on 12/02/2017

Diane was wonderful!! She made everything a breeze on our big day! Her assistant was very sweet too. Anytime I emailed Diane leading up to my wedding she was always very responsive. She had answers to all of our questions and planned everything just perfectly. There is also a number of different packages you can choose from to best suit your needs. I would definitely recommend using Sweet Tea Events as your wedding coordinator!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm so honored to have been included in your beautiful day. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!
  • Debby

Debby · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot express enough how wonderful Diane made my special day! Everyone raved how elegant my wedding was, I am so grateful to have found her. She had so much insight and incredible ideas on what she had to work with. Thank you Sweet Tea! You guys are amazing! I will recommend to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure meeting and working with you. I'm so happy you were pleased with everything!

Debby · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough how wonderful Sweet T are, They really made my day extra special! Thank you to all and I will recommend to all my friends!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Janelle · Married on 10/06/2017

Hiring Diane was one of the best decisions! I work for a catering company that works primarily wedding events, so I know a lot of what goes into planning and pulling the event together - and my #1 advice would be to hire a wedding planner! I was an out of town bride and Diane had recommendations to any vendor I asked about, along with offering to contact them if I needed. Her response is unbelievably quick! She has an attention to detail and listens and remembers what we said the important ones were to us. At the event everything was set up perfectly, and she made sure if there was anything wrong that she was the one to be made aware and handle it, to relieve stress from us to be able to enjoy ourselves. She is very kind and helpful in any and every way!! Wish we lived in Tallahassee were we could throw more parties so Diane could be apart of it!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017