Sweet Tea Events Reviews

79 | Tallahassee, FL

79 Reviews for Sweet Tea Events

• Whitney

Whitney H. · Getting married on 05/01/2022

Best Money I Spent on My Wedding!

Diane was an absolute pleasure to work with! There were so many things I knew I didn't know about wedding planning that she was able to jump right in and assist with, which made my wedding a stress-free event! I knew that I'd save money with a wedding planner and Diane was instrumental in helping me with that. She brought so much value to my wedding experience that I'm not sure how anyone could plan a wedding with her. I also saved so much time! I was working full-time and finishing my last semester of graduate school when I was wedding planning. Diane stayed organized and on top of my to-do list so that I didn't have to. I really can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well! Loved seeing everything come together on your beautiful day❤
  • Debi

Debi W. · Getting married on 12/03/2021

Spectacular - made my day a wonderful!

Made our daughters wedding day extra special! So easy to work with Diane and very knowledgable of the venue. Their attention to detail and going above and beyond warmed my heart. They enabled me to fully enjoy the wedding day, leaving nothing for me to worry about. THANK YOU - you are the best!!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Mary

Mary E. · Getting married on 05/04/2021

Saved My Wedding During COVID-19!

Diane came highly recommended to me when my small wedding threatened to balloon up to 350 guests. She met with my mother and me to tour our venue, plan the decorations, and be ready to intercede with some anticipated challenging guests months before our wedding. She was always available by e-mail and on short notice by telephone for calming consultations. Then, two months before our wedding, the pandemic forced us to cancel the big plans. She reached out to me even before I knew what form my new plans would take. We were ultimately married outside in a three-person ceremony. When the social distancing guidelines required that my family and friends stay away on those present total no more than 10, Diane was the one I needed and trusted to step in to pick up and decorate the cake, arrange the room for our champagne toast, put the bunting on our car, and care for the details of our wedding like my family and friends would have. Her flexibility in scheduling and care on the most special day of my life made all the difference. I am very grateful to have had her on my team and recommend her to help with your wedding, be it big or small!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!!! I was thrilled that I could still be a part of your beautiful day. While it wasn't what you originally envisioned, your intimate ceremony was so perfect in every way. I'm so happy I was able to be with you from the beginning of your planning process. It was an absolute pleasure working you!!
  • Bliss

Bliss W. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing wedding planner!

Diane and her team are amazing! She was such a great resource during our wedding planning process. She pays close attention to detail and is extremely responsive. She was so helpful when choosing vendors for the event. Our wedding day ran so smoothly thanks to her! I would highly recommend her to plan your wedding! You won't regret it!!!

Sent on 03/31/2021
  • James

James C. · Married on 03/06/2021

Planning and Logistical Excellence

We hired Sweet Tea Events to run our day-of coordinating and they did an incredible job. From the beginning steps, Diane and her team took care of everything we could think of and even more from what we didn't. From start to finish they had us on a timeline, looking at goals and milestones along the process, and executed on our wedding day. Each vendor was in their assigned location and on time, with the exception of one who arrived late. Their communication before, during, and after our wedding courteous, timely, and professional, and they kept everything organized and the wedding party informed. We worked with Merritt, and she handled the day and really was the chief reason things ran so smoothly for us. I would highly recommend Sweet Tea for a wedding, they know their trade and will ensure you have the best time possible.

Sent on 03/10/2021
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 12/05/2020

A perfect day thanks to you all!

We hired Diane’s team for day-of-coordination for our wedding and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! Diane was really responsive and helped us throughout the whole time we were planning and answered all of our questions (including reading through my gigantic emails detailing how to set everything up, questions I had, voicing general anxiety.....lol). Diane’s team (led by Merritt on the day of) made the whole day super easy so I could focus on getting ready, and they really understood our vision for how everything would be set up and we really appreciated the work that they put in to that, plus directing us for where we needed to be and when. We could not have imagined our day without you all, thank you so much!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! We had such an amazing time working with y'alI. I absolutely love seeing all the gorgeous photos from your special day! :)
  • Taylor

Taylor B. · Married on 10/24/2020

Diane Made Our Day Possible!

Diane and her team are so amazing! Hiring her for our day of coordinator was one of the best planning decisions we made. My husband and I were able to relax and actually take in the entire day because of this team! They were on top of everything from set-up and decorating to the timing of the first dances to clean up!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Best wedding planner!

Diane with Sweet Tea Events was amazing! Diane made sure everything was taken care of so that we could enjoy our wedding. We never had to worry with Diane handling the details. She made me feel at ease and was so professional, caring, and on top of the details. She is an expert in the wedding field and I would recommend her services to other brides!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra P. · Married on 10/03/2020

Truly Exceptional

Diane and her team at Sweet Tea are truly exceptional. Diane was our wedding coordinator and I can honestly say I could not have had the most incredible wedding of my dreams but for her help throughout the entire process. When the pandemic hit, Diane was there to make sure we could find another date in 2020 to get married. She worked her magic and made sure everything transitioned seamlessly. She helped us reduce our wedding size and helped me plan countless "COVID" details to make sure our wedding was as safe as possible. The day of the wedding, she and her team made sure our day went perfectly. I could not imagine our wedding without her help from the beginning to the end. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator or event planner. you will be excellent hands with Diane and her team. They truly go above and beyond.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Carlton

Carlton K. · Married on 09/26/2020

Sweet Tea Events is Amazing!!

Diane with Sweet Tea was such a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond her duties to make sure our wedding was perfect! Our wedding day was so perfect and she played a huge part in that!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Laura

Laura A. · Married on 09/06/2020

Fabulous team!

Since I am also a vendor in the wedding industry, I knew on my wedding day I wanted to relax and that meant I needed a planner! I've worked with Diane over the years many times and have always admired her calm and effective organization at events. I was so happy to have her and Merritt. They made everything so smooth and I had a perfect day!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Macie

Macie W. · Married on 09/01/2020

Organized, thoughtful, and stress free wedding planner

My husband and I really enjoyed having sweet tea events as our wedding planner. We went with the middle package, and it was perfect. Even during covid when we had to completely change everything, Diane was always organized and had things under control. There was NO wedding day stress because of her and her team. She was highly professional, available, and brought a sense of calm to the craziness. I would highly recommend Diane to anyone!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Brittany B. · Married on 03/14/2020

HIGHLY recommend Diane!

Hiring Diane with Sweet Tea Events was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. She was so helpful throughout the planning process by providing excellent referrals to vendors. On wedding day, she handled everything seamlessly and made sure everything went as planned. If you are on the fence about whether or not to hire a day-of coordinator or planner, don't hesitate! Diane is such a breath of fresh air during stressful times. We had a very tight budget, but we all agreed that it was completely worth the extra cost to have her with us.

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Mallory

Mallory W. · Married on 01/25/2020

Flexible, friendly, and attentive!

Diane was beyond attentive and made every moment run smoothly. We are both so amazed by her work, and her flexibility with our budget- especially mid-pandemic.

Sent on 02/01/2021

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks for the kind words!! We were so honored to assist with your beautiful day. Cheers to the new Mr. and Mrs.!
  • Audrey

Audrey M. · Married on 12/31/2019

Sweet Tea Reigns Supreme!

My wedding was better than my Pinterest page! All of my wants and desires came true on NYE 2019. Sweet Tea Events coordinated all of our needs, those of our family & guests and made wedding planning a breeze. If you want a team that has the knowledge and experience - search no more. They are familiar with key players, venues and vendors in TLH and surrounding areas. They shared their past experiences to help me make key decisions about "must haves" to "nice to haves." I got the best deals on all of my special details that truly expressed and reflected our modern style. Diane and her team ensured all the little touches were perfect (seriously we had 8 foot welcome boards & octagon backdrops, a mid-night balloon drop, champagne tower, roaming photo booth...and much more!) to help make my NYE wedding the G.O.A.T !!! Can't wait to start planning our anniversary celebration!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Jamie S. · Married on 12/29/2019

Incredible service!

I truly could not have done this without Diane, she made sure our day was absolutely perfect. Not only was everything beautiful and she managed to capture my vision, every single thing went off without a hitch. We got so many compliments on how smoothly everything ran and that is all because of diane coordinating with everyone behind the scenes! She also made sure we had some appetizers and drinks waiting for us after pictures before we were introduced, she was truly incredible!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure working with you! I'm thrilled that you were so happy with the day. You and David deserved a magical day!🙂

Happy NY!
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 11/23/2019

Well worth the price

We had a great experience with Sweet Tea Events. Diane was professional, more responsive than I'd ever expect someone to be, relaxed, flexible, and resourceful.

I had one issue with the day.
    One of the important addendum's to our contract was that the planner would be there to keep the bridal "getting ready room" tidy so that it looked good for photos. On the day of the wedding, Diane introduced me to her staff who was responsible for keeping the room tidy. After the introduction, I never saw that staff again...the room got too messy for posed photos...so we ended up moving elsewhere because we didn't have time to clean it up. That was the only issue so overall we are very impressed with the service.

In general, the event itself went very smoothly with Diane's help! I don't think it would have gone smoothly without her there! I found out from family and friends that the owner of the venue got drunk and passed out in the bushes and the staff were drinking as well....so I can only imagine what fires Diane must have been putting out all evening without me having a clue about it

Sweet Tea Events is worth the price and I recommend them for day-of coordination!!!

Sent on 01/09/2020
  • Katherine

Katherine G. · Married on 11/09/2019

Perfect Wedding

Diane Bardhi with Sweet Tea Events did a wonderful job as our wedding day of coordinator. She is very professional yet approachable. She was very available by email for her opinions and recommendations throughout our planning period. She always made me feel calm and confident. She and her team arrived as soon as our venue opened and stayed until late in order to ensure set up, execution and clean up of our wedding. I am very grateful for her level of expertise and support.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Caitlyn · Married on 10/26/2019

Would choose her every time for every event!

I’m so happy with Diane’s services on our big day. The planner we originally were going with booked up after our initial meeting but gave very high recommendations for Sweet Tea Events and I’m so glad. I was out trying to help setup on our wedding day and she ushered me along and set the whole place up perfectly and it looks amazing. She also made a great timeline and everything went very smooth from her end the whole evening. She was always quick to respond and available when I needed her which was especially important because we planned our wedding in Georgia from California. She made it very easy and I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 01/30/2020

Ashley K. · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything was perfect!

Diane and her team were incredible! Although we only hired Diane for Day-of Coordination, she was always available and willing to help if we had questions leading up to the wedding day. She was always professional and courteous to us, our families, and our guests. She made sure we had nothing to worry about on our wedding so we could enjoy every moment! Five stars is not enough for Diane and Sweet Tea Events!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/20/2019

Can't Have a Dream Team without Sweet Tea Events

Diane at Sweet Tea Events is absolutely an one-in-a-million wedding planner and so much more! We did a destination wedding in Tallahassee, so we were unable to meet until a couple months before the wedding and had many months of planning together over emails and phone calls. Every time I had a question, needed a vendor referral, or just her expert advice, she made herself completely available and accessible. She responded SO quickly with AMAZING recommendations, and made planning from afar, as well as the entire day of the wedding, so stress free! She took such good care of us, my family, and friends that by the end of the planning process, she felt like family! If you want a dream team of vendors to help you plan a perfect, flawless, and stress free wedding, you HAVE to have Diane with Sweet Tea Events! Thank you, Diane for giving Sergio and I the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Michelle, thanks so much for this amazing review! I absolutely loved working with you and Sergio and meeting your wonderful family and friends. You all feel like family to me as well!! I'm so thrilled that it was everything you wanted it to be. What a gorgeous vision you and Sergio had for your wedding, it was such a pleasure helping you turn your vision into reality. Thank you for including me in your perfect day! I was honored beyond words!

Meredith B. · Married on 03/30/2019

The absolute best, hands down!!!

Diane at SweetTea Events is top notch! We were a couple that had no idea where to even begin with planning our wedding. Diane was with us every step of the way! We felt like we were her only clients throughout the planning process! We had a small budget but she was still able to give us the wedding we had always wanted! She was always a phone call or email away to answer any questions or concerns and she kept us up to date with each detail!! I highly recommend her for any occasion!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Hi Meredith! Thanks so much for your wonderful review! It truly warms my heart. I had such an amazing time working with Graham and you. You trusted me to help bring your beautiful vision to life, and I'm so happy you loved your day! Thank you again for choosing Sweet Tea Events!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/02/2019

From a grateful bride, hire her team!

I was a bride who thought she could do it all. Within days of getting engaged, I had pages of excel spread sheets with vendors, prices, and timelines. I was ready for anything. Until I thought… this is our wedding. I don’t want to have to work, direct, coordinate, or do anything like that on the day of my wedding! That’s when we decided to hire Diane and her team. In spite of having another wedding that day, we had a very devoted staff who was ready to help me get down the aisle. Danielle was the main assistant who was there most of the wedding. Not only did she make sure that we were hydrated, and fed, but she made everything go so smoothly. There was an intern there as well, Charnese, who helped clean up and make sure that we got all our items back. We even got the box for our champagne flutes back! The attention to detail and quality of their work is beyond anything that I could have done alone. I am so grateful for her and everyone at Sweet Tea for making our wedding the best day of our lives.
    Thank you!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you Rebecca for the sweet review! We loved working with you from beginning to end and are so happy your day was as magical as you had hoped!!

Hilary · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect Fairtytale Wedding

Diane was amazing from the day we got engaged and chose her to be our planner and is even still in contact with us today! She planned everything out perfectly, helped me from panicking, and the day of the wedding was the most relaxed and stress free day!! It was all beautiful and she handled everything without any issues! We love you!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Thank you so much! Y'all are so special to me, and I'm thrilled your day was everything you wanted. You had such a gorgeous vision, and it was so much fun pulling everything together. Miss you already!! 😘

Ashley D. · Married on 02/23/2019

My Life Saver!

Diane is the reason my wedding turned out to be my dream wedding! She was my day of coordinator but went above and beyond and helped me with everything! She answered all my freak out emails late at night and calmed my nerves throughout the whole process! She is so professional, so helpful and above all SO kind! She took my vision and turned it into a reality. If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator, she is the one for you!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sweet Tea Events's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much!! You had such a gorgeous vision...I was honored to help bring it to fruition! Pleasure getting to know and working with y'all!!