48 Reviews for Sweet Tea Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
43 Sweet Tea Events Reviews

Diane was excellent! She ran our rehearsal and coordinated the decorations and details set up on the day of, and made sure things went on schedule. Having her there helped me out with family members who were anxious because I could just tell them that Diane was taking care of it! And everything looked more beautiful than I could have imagined- she really knows how to take what you give her and make it look the best possible! She really went above and beyond what was expected. Thanks so much Diane!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

There aren't enough words to describe how beneficial Diane at Sweet Tea Events was to our celebration! She was eager to help in any way she could. Once she saw the bride and groom's vision, she suggested ideas that we had not thought of! She worked with the bride and groom and the their families to make their dream wedding a success and it was! She is highly recommended by our family!

Profile Picture Tracy (bride's mother), 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was totally engaged and forward thinking. Understanding a client's needs is very important. Flexibility is really important for parents trying to make a wedding day perfect. We came very very close to that. I highly recommend Sweet Tea !

Photo for Sweet Tea Events Review - The first Dance with Lauren and Emil
Photo for Sweet Tea Events Review - Leaving the church
Photo for Sweet Tea Events Review - Cutting the cake at Southwood House
Profile Picture Gayle, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional. Was on point for each event. Well worth the expense. Makes your life easier.

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding. She was super knowledgeable about vendors and helped us design the perfect wedding within our budget. She really was an invaluable resource and made our day run extremely smoothly. I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely worth every penny and more. Diane is a genuine, caring, and attentive person who is very knowledgeable about wedding planning and if you are in the Tallahassee area, she has a working relationship with vast majority of the vendors in town which helps with smooth transaction and communication with every vendor. She figures out most of the questions for the bride herself so that the bride is not inundated with questions on her wedding day. I hired her for her "day-of coordination" package and in my opinion, she went above and beyond her call of duty. She's very easy to talk to and takes very well to any direction you give her, and can answer any of your questions as well as suggest even better ideas. I cannot say enough positive things about her! Best investment/dollar spent out of the entire wedding expenses!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Diane was amazing! She helped us secure last minute vendors who are affordable and reliable. She ensured we stayed on time during the day and at the reception. If it wasn’t for her we would have never stayed on schedule. I would recommend Sweet Tea Events for any event!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diane was BEYOND amazing! Our day went so smoothly and it was truly the best day of our lives' so far! Thank you Diane for all your help. We loved our day! It couldn't have been better.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diane with Sweet Tea Events is the best! She will make sure that your special day is absolutely perfect and everything you and your other half dreamed of! Planning our wedding with Diane was easy and relaxing. The morning of our wedding I did not have a single doubt or worry that our wedding would be everything we wanted. Our wedding was perfect in every way because of Diane!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane took all the worry and headaches out of the planning. She coordinated everything and the wedding day was fabulous!

Profile Picture connie, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was wonderful!! She made everything a breeze on our big day! Her assistant was very sweet too. Anytime I emailed Diane leading up to my wedding she was always very responsive. She had answers to all of our questions and planned everything just perfectly. There is also a number of different packages you can choose from to best suit your needs. I would definitely recommend using Sweet Tea Events as your wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot express enough how wonderful Diane made my special day! Everyone raved how elegant my wedding was, I am so grateful to have found her. She had so much insight and incredible ideas on what she had to work with. Thank you Sweet Tea! You guys are amazing! I will recommend to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Debby, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough how wonderful Sweet T are, They really made my day extra special! Thank you to all and I will recommend to all my friends!

Profile Picture Debby, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Diane was one of the best decisions! I work for a catering company that works primarily wedding events, so I know a lot of what goes into planning and pulling the event together - and my #1 advice would be to hire a wedding planner! I was an out of town bride and Diane had recommendations to any vendor I asked about, along with offering to contact them if I needed. Her response is unbelievably quick! She has an attention to detail and listens and remembers what we said the important ones were to us. At the event everything was set up perfectly, and she made sure if there was anything wrong that she was the one to be made aware and handle it, to relieve stress from us to be able to enjoy ourselves. She is very kind and helpful in any and every way!! Wish we lived in Tallahassee were we could throw more parties so Diane could be apart of it!!!!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired Diane and her staff to come in just 4 weeks before the wedding to take over what we had begun and they did a fantastic job. Diane brought some of her vendor connections in that we were unaware of and they did an outstanding job as well. Diane is so easy to work with and super responsive and flexible. She took all the stress out of the planning and the actual event. Shout out to At Last Florals and Milano's Italian Restaurant and Arrested Hearts Photography for a great job too! You won't be disappointed if you use any of these vendors for any event you might have. We will definitely be using them again.

Profile Picture Ana, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I could not have possibly navigated the world of wedding planning without Diane. Her insight and advice was priceless! It was like having a friend to help me plan my wedding! And the final product was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diane was wonderful! We couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Diane at Sweet Tea Events is the perfect wedding/event planner! She was such a joy to work with, and gave our daughter the wedding of her dreams! I can not say enough wonderful things about Diane as she is a treasure. From the moment we met her there was a connection. She really got the brides vision and pulled it all together, adding sweet touches from the chapel to the table center pieces. She and her son, who assisted her with the decorating and details did an outstanding job, and we could not have been happier!
She was readily available to us to answer questions, deal with venders, give suggestions and calm frazzled nerves from the beginning of the planning throughout the whole joyous occasion. My daughter's wedding was pure perfection. All our guest have raved about how wonderful everything was and what a great time they had, with many saying it was the best and prettiest wedding they had been to. We highly recommend Diane and Sweet Tea Events, and look forward to working with her in the future!

Profile Picture Robbie, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was a big help for my wedding! I went with the partial planning package and it was perfect. Diane helped me book the rest of my vendors and was there all day on the big day to coordinate everything for us. She was professional, detail-oriented and quick to help with each item that came up in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She did a fantastic job communicating with me and making sure we had completed everything on our to-do list. Diane was especially helpful when it came to keeping my parents, who lived hours away from Tallahassee, in the loop during the planning process. I would absolutely recommend Diane and her services, I 100% could not have relaxed and enjoyed the big day without her help!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Diane as for our day-of coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic, despite the fact that we only decided to hire someone two weeks out from the wedding. So I can only imagine how much fabulous work she's able to do when she's working with you every step of the way. I worried about absolutely nothing on the day of the wedding. If things went wrong, I have absolutely no idea what they were. I can't thank her enough for her work. I highly recommend her and if I ever need to plan an event again, I'll definitely be seeking her services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Every bride needs a planner like Diane. Throughout the year and a half of planning, she made sure I was on track. She kept me updated with timelines, initiated communications with vendors and made really great recommendations for everything - from vendors to decor ideas. She took my vision and made it a real life dream. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day. She was professional throughout my time working with her, and I wish I could work with her to keep me on track of my personal schedule! She's someone I consider a friend, and I hope all brides look to Diane for their planning needs!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diane was one of my best investments and I couldn’t have done it without her. After my first conversation with Diane, I knew she was the person I wanted by my side on what I perceived to be the most stressful time of my life. She was relatable and easy to talk to, yet showed experience and command. The second we got done reviewing the budget, she had vendors lined up in every category for me to talk to. Although I did use some of my own vendors, the vendors I did use from her recommendation were perfect. She was incredibly responsive to emails and if I got stressed over major details, I knew she was just an email or call away. She put out many fires while making me feel confident everything was going to run smoothly. She was on top of all the details and was reasonably priced. When the big day final came, my family barely had to lift a finger. She set up decor just the way we discussed and had everything ready with a detailed timeline. I don’t know what I would have done without this amazing lady. She saved me from pulling all my hair out. Thanks to her, I had a stress-free year of planning and I would hire her again a million times over!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

This was the best money I spent at the wedding. Diane is worth her weight in gold. We couldn't pull off the wedding without her. She's very professional and so sweet. She organized my daughters wedding flawlessly. My family is still talking about how she worked so hard at the wedding to make sure everything came off without a hitch. Please don't make a mistake and not hire this wedding planner. I would've been lost with Sweet Tea Events. Thank you Diane. I can't say that enough. You've turned what could have been a stressful wedding to a smooth flawless event. Best of all, I didn't have anything to worry about, except to focus on my daugher. Diane is the best and I'll never do any other event without her.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The moment I met Diane, I knew she would be the perfect fit for my special day! I was frantic about so many details and she was so calm and assured me that she could handle it. We still get compliments on our wedding and how beautiful it was! She took care of everything and I didn't worry once on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/29/16, 1 Review