38 Reviews for Sweet Tea Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Planning (1)
Destination (1)
33 Sweet Tea Events Reviews

Diane took all the worry and headaches out of the planning. She coordinated everything and the wedding day was fabulous!

Profile Picture connie, 12/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was wonderful!! She made everything a breeze on our big day! Her assistant was very sweet too. Anytime I emailed Diane leading up to my wedding she was always very responsive. She had answers to all of our questions and planned everything just perfectly. There is also a number of different packages you can choose from to best suit your needs. I would definitely recommend using Sweet Tea Events as your wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot express enough how wonderful Diane made my special day! Everyone raved how elegant my wedding was, I am so grateful to have found her. She had so much insight and incredible ideas on what she had to work with. Thank you Sweet Tea! You guys are amazing! I will recommend to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Debby, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough how wonderful Sweet T are, They really made my day extra special! Thank you to all and I will recommend to all my friends!

Profile Picture Debby, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Diane was one of the best decisions! I work for a catering company that works primarily wedding events, so I know a lot of what goes into planning and pulling the event together - and my #1 advice would be to hire a wedding planner! I was an out of town bride and Diane had recommendations to any vendor I asked about, along with offering to contact them if I needed. Her response is unbelievably quick! She has an attention to detail and listens and remembers what we said the important ones were to us. At the event everything was set up perfectly, and she made sure if there was anything wrong that she was the one to be made aware and handle it, to relieve stress from us to be able to enjoy ourselves. She is very kind and helpful in any and every way!! Wish we lived in Tallahassee were we could throw more parties so Diane could be apart of it!!!!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 10/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We hired Diane and her staff to come in just 4 weeks before the wedding to take over what we had begun and they did a fantastic job. Diane brought some of her vendor connections in that we were unaware of and they did an outstanding job as well. Diane is so easy to work with and super responsive and flexible. She took all the stress out of the planning and the actual event. Shout out to At Last Florals and Milano's Italian Restaurant and Arrested Hearts Photography for a great job too! You won't be disappointed if you use any of these vendors for any event you might have. We will definitely be using them again.

Profile Picture Ana, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I could not have possibly navigated the world of wedding planning without Diane. Her insight and advice was priceless! It was like having a friend to help me plan my wedding! And the final product was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 5/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Diane was wonderful! We couldn't have done it without her!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Diane at Sweet Tea Events is the perfect wedding/event planner! She was such a joy to work with, and gave our daughter the wedding of her dreams! I can not say enough wonderful things about Diane as she is a treasure. From the moment we met her there was a connection. She really got the brides vision and pulled it all together, adding sweet touches from the chapel to the table center pieces. She and her son, who assisted her with the decorating and details did an outstanding job, and we could not have been happier!
She was readily available to us to answer questions, deal with venders, give suggestions and calm frazzled nerves from the beginning of the planning throughout the whole joyous occasion. My daughter's wedding was pure perfection. All our guest have raved about how wonderful everything was and what a great time they had, with many saying it was the best and prettiest wedding they had been to. We highly recommend Diane and Sweet Tea Events, and look forward to working with her in the future!

Profile Picture Robbie, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was a big help for my wedding! I went with the partial planning package and it was perfect. Diane helped me book the rest of my vendors and was there all day on the big day to coordinate everything for us. She was professional, detail-oriented and quick to help with each item that came up in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She did a fantastic job communicating with me and making sure we had completed everything on our to-do list. Diane was especially helpful when it came to keeping my parents, who lived hours away from Tallahassee, in the loop during the planning process. I would absolutely recommend Diane and her services, I 100% could not have relaxed and enjoyed the big day without her help!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Diane as for our day-of coordinator and she was absolutely fantastic, despite the fact that we only decided to hire someone two weeks out from the wedding. So I can only imagine how much fabulous work she's able to do when she's working with you every step of the way. I worried about absolutely nothing on the day of the wedding. If things went wrong, I have absolutely no idea what they were. I can't thank her enough for her work. I highly recommend her and if I ever need to plan an event again, I'll definitely be seeking her services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Diane was one of my best investments and I couldn’t have done it without her. After my first conversation with Diane, I knew she was the person I wanted by my side on what I perceived to be the most stressful time of my life. She was relatable and easy to talk to, yet showed experience and command. The second we got done reviewing the budget, she had vendors lined up in every category for me to talk to. Although I did use some of my own vendors, the vendors I did use from her recommendation were perfect. She was incredibly responsive to emails and if I got stressed over major details, I knew she was just an email or call away. She put out many fires while making me feel confident everything was going to run smoothly. She was on top of all the details and was reasonably priced. When the big day final came, my family barely had to lift a finger. She set up decor just the way we discussed and had everything ready with a detailed timeline. I don’t know what I would have done without this amazing lady. She saved me from pulling all my hair out. Thanks to her, I had a stress-free year of planning and I would hire her again a million times over!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

This was the best money I spent at the wedding. Diane is worth her weight in gold. We couldn't pull off the wedding without her. She's very professional and so sweet. She organized my daughters wedding flawlessly. My family is still talking about how she worked so hard at the wedding to make sure everything came off without a hitch. Please don't make a mistake and not hire this wedding planner. I would've been lost with Sweet Tea Events. Thank you Diane. I can't say that enough. You've turned what could have been a stressful wedding to a smooth flawless event. Best of all, I didn't have anything to worry about, except to focus on my daugher. Diane is the best and I'll never do any other event without her.

Profile Picture Cynthia, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

The moment I met Diane, I knew she would be the perfect fit for my special day! I was frantic about so many details and she was so calm and assured me that she could handle it. We still get compliments on our wedding and how beautiful it was! She took care of everything and I didn't worry once on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane was absolutely incredible! I hired her for the day of coordinating and I know without a doubt we wouldn't have had a wedding at all if it weren't for her. She took all of the communcation and coordinating with my vendors out of my hands so that the day of I literally had to do NOTHING. And I consider ours a bit more complicated as our ceremony was on the beach (and raining all day!) and reception was 15 mintues away. I still have no idea how she pulled it all off honestly. I was able to fully relax and enjoy my day and watch it come to life because of her. She went over and beyond in helping us out with small details, as much of our wedding was DIY. If anything did go off course, off schedule or get complicated that day, I am non the wiser. I never heard a peep from anyone of the back side of things...it was like I was attending the wedding myself as a guest. What a gift she was. Thank you so much Diane for working your magic on the best day of our lives. We will forever be grateful for the sense of calm & ease you brought us.

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Referrals

Diane knew my fiancé and I were on a very tight budget but she was willing to take me on a client and helped to make dream wedding a reality. She was resourceful and very professional. No matter how high my anxiety, after speaking with her, they seemed to just go away. All of my vendors had good things to say about her and she kept them informed throughout the process. Diane is an amazing wedding coordinator and I would recommend her to anyone who looks for an amazing wedding experience!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Diane is such a gem! I was worried about hiring a wedding planner for our wedding because I felt like my wedding would become something that I didn't want. But boy was I wrong! Diane and I met for the first time and we skype with my mom. We talked about what we wanted and the role we were looking for her to take on. She is very flexible, and willing to help wherever she can. We hired her for the month before planning service, and it was perfect. She coordinated and negotiated with vendors, she assisted with planning, ensuring all our bases were covered, and she created a timeline for the day of. Throughout this process, I think her most important role was keeping my mother and I on good terms. We had differing views, and she knew how to take control of the situation and problem solve. She knows the bride's vision comes first and she helped us make the best decisions for my wedding. On the day of, she coordinated all the details perfectly. When the entire bridal party was at the venue, she made sure the boys didn't see the girls before the time was right (it sounds simple, but with our BP, it was very difficult). She made sure all of our needs were met, and the entire day went off without a hitch. I 100% recommend Diane for all wedding planning services!! She is awesome!

Profile Picture The, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so glad we worked with Diane! We hired her for month of planning. She helped me find a caterer, make-up artist and someone who could make our vision of donut holes for dessert a reality. In addition she made sure the day of the wedding went smoothly. Our wedding day was so relaxing for us because Diane coordinated the pick up of items, set-up our reception venue and worked with all our vendors. Honestly we're so glad we didn't have to worry about all of that! We would highly recommend Diane!

Profile Picture Taylor , 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

She was SOOO amazing. Our day would not have been so perfect without her. She was so helpful every step of the way and I would recommend her to anyone planning an event. She made the planning and the day go perfect.

Profile Picture Emily, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Planning our wedding with the help of Sweet Tea Events and Diane was such a wonderful experience. My wife and I decided to reach out to Sweet Tea after we came to the realization that we needed some guidance, organization and stress relief leading up to and on our wedding day. Diane was such a wonderful, professional, friendly and easy person to work with. She went above and beyond any and all of our expectations, and we would recommend her and Sweet Tea to anyone searching for a wedding planner. She truly made our day so special and we are so thankful that we met her. It was, without a doubt, money well spent!

Profile Picture Adam, 3/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We could not have had the most perfect wedding it it wasn't for Diane. She was with us through it all. She helped our vision come to life! She was so great at communicating and was open to many ideas and had so many amazing ideas of her own. She was so fun to be around and made things so easy. I kept thinking this should be more difficult to plan but it didn't need to be because Diane was so amazing. She was quick to respond to emails and has such great relationships with the best of the best other vendors. I couldn't imagine my special day without her! Diane holds a special place in mine and my husbands hearts.

Profile Picture Emily, 3/5/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Diane was a pleasure to work with from the very start. She was proactive, cooperative, helpful, and overall a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond and my daughter, Carrie, and I greatly appreciate everything she did to make my daughter's wedding perfect! I would definitely hire her again. Thank you, Diane!!

Profile Picture Sonia, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Diane was awesome! She helped me find everything for my out-of-town wedding - Officiant, Musician/DJ, make-up artist/hair dresser, table/chair/flower company, dessert vendor, etc. She made everything SO much less stressful and I really can't imagine doing it without her. On the day of the wedding and reception, she made sure everything looked amazing and flowed smoothly. Her calm nature helped me to stay calm. Because of the location, I did not see the reception site until I strolled in as a MRS and I was So impressed with how she set everything up, I could not have been more satisfied :) Thank you, Diane!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Referrals

Diane was absolutely vital in planning my wedding! She helped with everything down to the details that I would have never even thought of! Anytime that I had a question, Diane was only a phone call, E-mail, or text message away! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture User4348599, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews