All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear Reviews

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear 2
All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear 3

Cindy · Getting married on 06/23/2019

Amazing service

Jessica is beyond amazing to work with and has incredible inventory. Found exactly what I wanted in my gown and my bridemaids gowns. She went above and beyond to be accommodating

Sent on 12/07/2018

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you thank you Cindy. It was a fun Experience for me and it was also a pleasure to meet your bridesmaids

D · Married on 11/30/2018

Exceptional Service

Jessica was truly the best!! Although our order was small compared to typical orders she treated us with the same professionalism and care as any of her other clients. She was very responsive during the entire process and helpful when little hiccups happened the week of our wedding. My grandfather and husband ended up needing adjustments to their orders within days before the wedding...but Jess found a way to fix it!

Sent on 12/09/2018

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you Diana. Yes no matter how big or small the order, our priority is to provide each and every client with exceptional service.
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect Dress!

After visiting another bridal shop, where they were pushy and body-shaming, there was no question Jessica and All Brides 2 Be would be our choice for business!
    I cannot day enough about Jessica and her staff. I first met her at a Bridal show and she was immediately personable and patient with our wedding vision and needs.
    I chose a beautiful dress and matching veil after trying on 10-12 dresses, and I still would not choose a different dress.
    I loved the no-pressure atmosphere so much that my mom, his mom, and our groomsmen and fathers also purchased their wedding attire from her shop! Our wedding day was beautiful, thanks to Jessica and her staff making us all beautiful!!

Sent on 11/20/2018

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany. We loved working with you all. Your words mean everything to us and so happy for you and your future together.

Tammy · Married on 09/01/2018

I had searched for three weeks independently trying to find a mother of the bride dress. Finding a mother of the bride dress is more daunting than it should be and this wonderful store turn that around. I was treated with respect and kindness allowing laughter and honest opinions without the pressure of hard selling. This shop should be your one and only stop for your entire wedding party. I showed up without an appointment and was made to feel like I was the only one needing attention that day. Thank you Jessica and Britney for your patience and understanding .

Sent on 11/20/2018

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy. We love our walk ins too! The dress you chose was perfect for you. So glad we could assist you.

Janice · Married on 06/10/2018

We are in the process of finding my daughter’s perfect wedding dress to fit her unique personality. The level of attention we are getting from Jessica is above and beyond! My daughter likes the top of one dress and the bottom of another. But that’s not a problem. Jessica has managed to combine them both to make the perfect dress, all the while staying within our budget! Jessica’s bubbly personality, combined with her knowledge and professionalism, is making this a fun and exciting venture. I highly recommend you make this your first and only stop when searching for the perfect dress!

Sent on 11/09/2017

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Janice it has been such a pleasure working with you and your daughter and getting to know you as well. It is so much fun and an honor to be able to make this a personal experience for your individual tastes.

Theresa · Married on 06/10/2018

I can't say enough about All Brides 2 Be! This place made wedding dress shopping so incredibly easy and fun, no matter your budget! Jessica took everything I said into consideration and found an incredible variety of dresses for me to try on. She was so patient and easy to work with, and her passion for what she does shows in her work. I ended up with the top of one dress I absolutely love with a customized bottom. And she happily kept my budget in mind! I highly recommend All Brides 2 Be! I love my wedding dress, and I will always remember this awesome experience!

Sent on 11/09/2017

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Theresa you and your mom are both precious. I'm so glad you chose us to complete your unique bridal style and really make it your own. It makes me love what I do even more if that's even possible

Christine · Married on 05/12/2018

Jessica and her staff were fabulous! We used her for the tuxedos for all of the guys in our wedding party. Plenty of styles and options to choose from and the price was unbeatable!

Sent on 05/28/2018

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing to work with us. It was a pleasure exceeding your needs
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 01/27/2018

There are very few tuxedo rental options in Pinellas County, but after using All Brides 2 Be for our wedding in January I would highly recommend them again and again! Jessica was very personable and organized! My (now) husband and I went to the store and browsed the catalogs for the perfect suit for he and his groomsmen. A few of the groomsmen were out of town, and Jessica did an excellent job taking the measurements and payment over the phone. Everything came in exactly as ordered! We were very pleased!

Sent on 04/17/2018
    All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear 4

Thank you so much. It was my pleasure working with you & Tom

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Jessica is absolutely amazing! She has so much care and compassion for each individual person. She treats each wedding as if it were her own. We found Jessica just by Googling local suit rental places and we are so lucky to have found her! She has the exact colors and everything we were looking for. After just speaking with her and seeing all that she has to offer we knew that she was the only place we were going to order our wedding attire from!

Sent on 04/17/2017

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha. We really strive to carry a large selection as well in our menswear. We now have 5 companies for tuxedos suits. Mostly for rental but we have added purchase items as well

Janelys · Married on 11/10/2017

Jessica is amazing to work with! She had been on point for the suits we rented for my husband and son. I called her in a panic because my day of coordinator wasn’t responding and she hustled to find one for us so that we can have a stress free event. Jessica has gone above and beyond and I’d highly recommend using All Brides 2 Be for any special event!

Kristi · Married on 11/04/2017

By far the BEST experience I had while shopping for my wedding dress. I was out of town with my son, saw the shop and decided to stop in. I had been to a ton of shops and each one made me feel like I was just a $ to them. However, Jessica made me feel so important and special. She never stopped the entire time I was there :) she was extremely patient with me and even had me try on dresses that I would have never picked out myself!!!! Jessica helped me say YES to a dress. I am so excited for my wedding day. I can't wait to see his face!! Thank you Jessica :)

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2017

When planning a wedding it can be stressful. I was referred to All brides to be when I couldn’t find the right dress for my daughter. She is not the normal size 12 year old so flower girl dresses was not an option for her. I walked in to All brides to be and told them what I was looking for in detail, immediately they were showing me all styles for my daughter. I found a couple of styles I loved and they reassured me it will be back in time for my wedding. As I am making an appointment to bring my daughter back for sizing( which was an absolutely great bust again) I was looking for a dress to wear for my reception. I came across a unique all white dress. Fell in love at first sight. It was a little big when I tried it on and Jessica walked me down to the wonderful Eugenia’s Alteration to see if the dress can get the dress altered because of the material. Sure enough it could of. To make a long story short, I highly recommend All Brides to Be to anyone looking for dresses for any occasion. The customer service from Jessica and her staff was nothing but incredible and over the top (they even measure my daughter perfectly). The prices are reasonable and affordable. The time frame of getting your purchase back in a timely manner is fast a week or less.Friendly caring and amazing staff and owner. The dress purchased received so many compliments for my special day. I just want to say thank you All Brides to Be you guys well gals are amazing.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear 5
    All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear 6

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Jessica thank you so much for sharing the photos. You looked amazing and that Couture dress has your name written all over it. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to review. Much appreciated

Andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

My now husband and his groomsmen got their tuxedos from here and my mom and mother-in-law got their dresses from here as well. Everyone had a wonderful experience and I loved how they had dresses already pick out for my mother's to choose from when we arrived, which made everything easy. The staff was super nice and knowledgeable. I wish I could go back in time and get my dress from here too because I had a horrible experience at David's Bridal. Thank you Jessica and Team for making everyone look good on our special day!

Sent on 07/01/2017

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Andrea the guys looked so handsome in their grey suits. Thank you for entrusting in All Brides 2 Be to outfit your groom and groomsmen.

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

Jessica was such a big help when it came to getting the guys tuxes for our March wedding. We went to a few different tux shops before All Brides 2 Be and couldn't find what we had envisioned. She works with several different brands, so it seemed like our options were endless. We got tuxes for the groom, eight groomsmen and 3 dads. Jessica stayed on top of things and kept us updated on everyone's status. It was extremely easy to work with her, she was always quick to respond and everything came out perfect.

Sent on 06/11/2017

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you Amanda. It was my absolute pleasure to help you and all the men in your wedding party...even the ones that lived out of the area.

Brenna · event on: 03/10/2012

Jessica and her staff at All Brides 2 Be were wonderful! I was looking for a unique formal dress for a fundraising event for my sorority. The dress I chose was very unique, and the feedback I received on my dress were "stunning" and "breathtaking"! I highly recommend All Brides 2 Be to anyone looking for a wedding or special occasion dress!

Sent on 03/19/2012

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and finding that unique piece is our ultimate goal. Thank you so much for letting us know about all the positive feedback. It truly makes our day

Kristina · Married on 03/17/2017

Just paid my dress in full and picked it up last night! I am so thankful for how flexible she is and how she goes out her way for her customers! Thank you Jessica for everything!!

alyssa · Married on 02/25/2017

From the moment my family and I walked into Jessica's establishment, I felt confident. After a less than excellent experience with another bridal boutique in the area, I was becoming hesitant that I would find that special person who would help me find my dream dress. Yet, I was lucky— after extensive searching, my mom came across all the wonderful reviews about Jessica. Let me assure you, they do not fall flat (I never take the time to write reviews, but this experience was recognition worthy).

Jessica takes professionalism and understanding to the next level in a down to earth way. She was the first one to ask me not only what styles I liked, but 'why' I liked them. This follow up question ultimately led me to trying on a dress that I may not have otherwise picked for myself, and this is also the dress I ended up saying YES to!
    If you are looking for someone who is personable, efficient, and genuinely cares about your big day as much as you do, then please reach out to Jessica— you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/01/2016

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

I am honored to be able to be a part of such an important time in your life. Thank you so much for trusting in us after your not so pleasant experience elsewhere. It means the world.

Michelle · Married on 09/03/2016

Jessica at all brides to be was so great! We were referred to her by our photographers and I'm so glad! Jessica assisted me in picking out suits for the bridal party and was so professional, timely, and friendly! Everything turned out great and just as we wanted! She also provided alterations for my rehearsal dinner dress! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Thank you Michelle. It was a pleasure working with you

Trycina · Married on 08/27/2016

My experience was an amazing one for me and all 9 of my bridesmaids, my wedding dressing is awesome and everything I dreamed it to be and very affordable ... The customer service was that of the first lady.......Great JOB Jessica!!!

Jessica created a custom dress for my rehearsal dinner. It is absolutely gorgeous and fits perfectly. I would highly recommend Jessica.

Sent on 08/24/2015

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

It was so much fun creating a custom dress for your occasion. Thank you for trusting in us to do the very best!

Kari · Married on 05/17/2015

Jessica was amazing I was looking for a wedding dress on a budget and she was referred to me. And she sent me pic's of a lot of beautiful dresses all in my price range. And I tried on the 1st dress and it was the one, and her mom is making me a vail to go with my dress and she had her seamstress come to my house to do my alterations. They both are so nice and kind. I will recommend Jessica to anyone and everyone..

Sent on 04/04/2015

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much Kari. So happy to be able to help. Congratulations.
  • W

Wendy · Married on 04/12/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Jessica was kind, professional, knowledgeable & EXTREMELY patient! She was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone who want's to deal with a true professional! She dealt with my wedding stress and hurdles like a true angel!

Sent on 04/06/2015

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you so much Wendy for your kind, kind words. It was a pleasure helping find your bridesmaids the right champagne dresses.

chris · Married on 03/14/2015

Jessica is every Brides Angel! seriously!! I called inquiring about tuxedo rentals within a day she was at my house going over options! we decided on a style that day and within a few weeks our order was finalized! she delivered them and st

Cindy · Married on 11/16/2014

Great Job and also found Mother of the bride a dress....

Sent on 03/31/2015

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

Thank you Cindy. A fabulous Mother of the Bride Dress. It was an honor to find the one for you

Angela · Married on 11/15/2014

Jessica was absolutely amazing. she help me pick out the tuxedos for my wedding based on colors and how formal i wanted. She made it so easy for my out of city groomsmen to get fitted and pay for the rental! Everything was prefect!

Sent on 03/26/2015

All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear's reply:

What a fun and formal wedding we had the pleasure of being a part of. Thank you