52 Reviews for All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear

Customary (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Veils (1)
42 All Brides 2 Be Tuxedo & Formalwear Reviews

We are in the process of finding my daughter’s perfect wedding dress to fit her unique personality. The level of attention we are getting from Jessica is above and beyond! My daughter likes the top of one dress and the bottom of another. But that’s not a problem. Jessica has managed to combine them both to make the perfect dress, all the while staying within our budget! Jessica’s bubbly personality, combined with her knowledge and professionalism, is making this a fun and exciting venture. I highly recommend you make this your first and only stop when searching for the perfect dress!

Profile Picture Janice, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I can't say enough about All Brides 2 Be! This place made wedding dress shopping so incredibly easy and fun, no matter your budget! Jessica took everything I said into consideration and found an incredible variety of dresses for me to try on. She was so patient and easy to work with, and her passion for what she does shows in her work. I ended up with the top of one dress I absolutely love with a customized bottom. And she happily kept my budget in mind! I highly recommend All Brides 2 Be! I love my wedding dress, and I will always remember this awesome experience!

Profile Picture Theresa, 6/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

There are very few tuxedo rental options in Pinellas County, but after using All Brides 2 Be for our wedding in January I would highly recommend them again and again! Jessica was very personable and organized! My (now) husband and I went to the store and browsed the catalogs for the perfect suit for he and his groomsmen. A few of the groomsmen were out of town, and Jessica did an excellent job taking the measurements and payment over the phone. Everything came in exactly as ordered! We were very pleased!

Profile Picture Morgan, 1/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Tuxedo Rentals

Jessica is absolutely amazing! She has so much care and compassion for each individual person. She treats each wedding as if it were her own. We found Jessica just by Googling local suit rental places and we are so lucky to have found her! She has the exact colors and everything we were looking for. After just speaking with her and seeing all that she has to offer we knew that she was the only place we were going to order our wedding attire from!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Customization, Rentals, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns, Customary, Formal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers

Jessica is amazing to work with! She had been on point for the suits we rented for my husband and son. I called her in a panic because my day of coordinator wasn’t responding and she hustled to find one for us so that we can have a stress free event. Jessica has gone above and beyond and I’d highly recommend using All Brides 2 Be for any special event!

Profile Picture Janelys, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

By far the BEST experience I had while shopping for my wedding dress. I was out of town with my son, saw the shop and decided to stop in. I had been to a ton of shops and each one made me feel like I was just a $ to them. However, Jessica made me feel so important and special. She never stopped the entire time I was there :) she was extremely patient with me and even had me try on dresses that I would have never picked out myself!!!! Jessica helped me say YES to a dress. I am so excited for my wedding day. I can't wait to see his face!! Thank you Jessica :)

Profile Picture Kristi , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

When planning a wedding it can be stressful. I was referred to All brides to be when I couldn’t find the right dress for my daughter. She is not the normal size 12 year old so flower girl dresses was not an option for her. I walked in to All brides to be and told them what I was looking for in detail, immediately they were showing me all styles for my daughter. I found a couple of styles I loved and they reassured me it will be back in time for my wedding. As I am making an appointment to bring my daughter back for sizing( which was an absolutely great bust again) I was looking for a dress to wear for my reception. I came across a unique all white dress. Fell in love at first sight. It was a little big when I tried it on and Jessica walked me down to the wonderful Eugenia’s Alteration to see if the dress can get the dress altered because of the material. Sure enough it could of. To make a long story short, I highly recommend All Brides to Be to anyone looking for dresses for any occasion. The customer service from Jessica and her staff was nothing but incredible and over the top (they even measure my daughter perfectly). The prices are reasonable and affordable. The time frame of getting your purchase back in a timely manner is fast a week or less.Friendly caring and amazing staff and owner. The dress purchased received so many compliments for my special day. I just want to say thank you All Brides to Be you guys well gals are amazing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

My now husband and his groomsmen got their tuxedos from here and my mom and mother-in-law got their dresses from here as well. Everyone had a wonderful experience and I loved how they had dresses already pick out for my mother's to choose from when we arrived, which made everything easy. The staff was super nice and knowledgeable. I wish I could go back in time and get my dress from here too because I had a horrible experience at David's Bridal. Thank you Jessica and Team for making everyone look good on our special day!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica was such a big help when it came to getting the guys tuxes for our March wedding. We went to a few different tux shops before All Brides 2 Be and couldn't find what we had envisioned. She works with several different brands, so it seemed like our options were endless. We got tuxes for the groom, eight groomsmen and 3 dads. Jessica stayed on top of things and kept us updated on everyone's status. It was extremely easy to work with her, she was always quick to respond and everything came out perfect.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Just paid my dress in full and picked it up last night! I am so thankful for how flexible she is and how she goes out her way for her customers! Thank you Jessica for everything!!

Profile Picture Kristina, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

From the moment my family and I walked into Jessica's establishment, I felt confident. After a less than excellent experience with another bridal boutique in the area, I was becoming hesitant that I would find that special person who would help me find my dream dress. Yet, I was lucky— after extensive searching, my mom came across all the wonderful reviews about Jessica. Let me assure you, they do not fall flat (I never take the time to write reviews, but this experience was recognition worthy).

Jessica takes professionalism and understanding to the next level in a down to earth way. She was the first one to ask me not only what styles I liked, but 'why' I liked them. This follow up question ultimately led me to trying on a dress that I may not have otherwise picked for myself, and this is also the dress I ended up saying YES to!
If you are looking for someone who is personable, efficient, and genuinely cares about your big day as much as you do, then please reach out to Jessica— you will not regret it!

Profile Picture alyssa, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica is the best. She found us the exact look we were looking for the Groom and the Groomsmen. When I met her I felt like I always knew her. She was easy to talk to and very accommodating. She did everything she could to meet our budget for the rentals and was quick to respond to our inquiries.

Profile Picture glory, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Tuxedo Rentals, Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen
0.5

Horrible.
I'm absolutely disappointed in this place and the owner Jessica. First of all she didn't take the right measurements even tho she should be a professional. My husband and one of his groomsmen had to go back and order a different size tuxedos. One of them had to change their shoe size and when we went back on the next day to pick them up she charged us $30 for shipping. She said "They were too heavy thats why the shipping is that much." That was ridiculous. She didnt say anything about us paying the shipping because she was supposed to pay for it. She did that only because the wedding was on the next day and she knew we didnt have enough time to go somewhere else and look for shoes. Very disappointed. Also i rent my vail from there. The first time I asked her how much it was and she said she couldnt remember but it was $50 or $60. I went back a few days later to pay and she said $90. I was shocked. She just tries to make money at the last minute when you have no time to go anywhere else. I dont recommend this place to anyone. The only time she was really nice was the first time we went there and after we ordered his tuxedo and paid for it, she started treating us differently. I felt like she already had our money and she didnt have to be nice. I would walk in the store and she would look at me and not say anything. That happened a few times which made me feel super weird. Her assistant was very nice but the day before the wedding when we picked up the shoes we found out she quit. She walked out of the store during shift. Which is another proof of the unprofessional behavior of the owner Jessica. I would never go back.

Profile Picture User7035200, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica at all brides to be was so great! We were referred to her by our photographers and I'm so glad! Jessica assisted me in picking out suits for the bridal party and was so professional, timely, and friendly! Everything turned out great and just as we wanted! She also provided alterations for my rehearsal dinner dress! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/3/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was an amazing one for me and all 9 of my bridesmaids, my wedding dressing is awesome and everything I dreamed it to be and very affordable ... The customer service was that of the first lady.......Great JOB Jessica!!!

Profile Picture Trycina, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica created a custom dress for my rehearsal dinner. It is absolutely gorgeous and fits perfectly. I would highly recommend Jessica.

Profile Picture User5374028, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica was amazing I was looking for a wedding dress on a budget and she was referred to me. And she sent me pic's of a lot of beautiful dresses all in my price range. And I tried on the 1st dress and it was the one, and her mom is making me a vail to go with my dress and she had her seamstress come to my house to do my alterations. They both are so nice and kind. I will recommend Jessica to anyone and everyone..

Profile Picture Kari, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Jessica was kind, professional, knowledgeable & EXTREMELY patient! She was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone who want's to deal with a true professional! She dealt with my wedding stress and hurdles like a true angel!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica is every Brides Angel! seriously!! I called inquiring about tuxedo rentals within a day she was at my house going over options! we decided on a style that day and within a few weeks our order was finalized! she delivered them and st

Profile Picture chris, 3/14/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Wedding Planning

Great Job and also found Mother of the bride a dress....

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica was absolutely amazing. she help me pick out the tuxedos for my wedding based on colors and how formal i wanted. She made it so easy for my out of city groomsmen to get fitted and pay for the rental! Everything was prefect!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica Rios is amazing! She made my dress even more perfect than i imagined! I love her and would recommend her to anyone! She made my dress experience stress free!

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great and fun to work with! Loved my dress!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

It was nice to have a dress made just for me. Other weddings I've been in, the wedding party just went to one of those corprate bridal companies. There I have found that I have to "guess my size" and I wind up have to pay extra for tailoring. With the dress I got from here, it was made to fit my body and I looked and felt lovely in it, which i never said in any bride's maid dress. I will definitely be back to see Jessia when it's time for a bride's maid/wedding dress!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jessica is absolutely fabulous and thanks to her beautiful, unique and specially designed wedding dress, my wedding was a fairy tale come true!!! She also helped us select the groom and groomsmen's tuxedos, which were perfect!

In addition to her guidance and keen fashion sense, she was also generous enough to volunteer her time and even provided a generous gift to our charity!

Jessica knows her trade very well and is extremely courteous and professional. Jessica also helped us connect with other reputable wedding vendors, which helped make it an even more special occasion.

I highly recommend Jessica for any formal wear needs and wedding attire guidance. Thank you so much for helping make our special day so beautiful! - Martina :)

Profile Picture User3143842, 2+ years ago, 1 Review