The White Closet Bridal Co. Reviews

206 | Tampa, FL

206 Reviews for The White Closet Bridal Co.

The White Closet Bridal Co. 1
The White Closet Bridal Co. 6
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Getting married on 02/01/2020

My Dream Consultation

I absolutely loved my visit at the White Closet Boutique. I honestly felt like every staff member was a friend or part of my family as I was experiencing my first ever dress consultation. By the end of the appointment we were all saying yes to the dress. I felt so comfortable and the beauty and quality of the dresses were exquisite. I made a random appointment and brought my closest friends and family, the moment was too perfect not to say "YES" and walk out of there with my dream dress. Thank you all so much! You truly made me a happy bride.

Christina · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Everything about my appointment was amazing, from start to finish. Sarah was never pushy, and gave me honest feedback. I never felt rushed and truly felt like a princess during my entire appointment. I would honestly recommend The White Closet to all my friends.

• Lindsay

Lindsay Berrios · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Great experience

I didn’t end up getting my dress here BUT I still highly recommend. I loved the intimate experience and my bridal consultant communicated with me before my appointment about the style dress I was looking for and was prepared when I got there.

Robin Bates · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!!

This was the first place I started my wedding dress shopping experience. Allison quickly eased my nerves and made me feel comfortable in this whirlwind experience. I didn't find my dress that day, but ultimately came back and ordered the dress I had found elsewhere just to work with the ladies at The White Closet Bridal Co. They are AMAZING!!!

Tracie · Getting married on 05/31/2019

I found my gorgeous dress here. Kathy was amazingly helpful and we found the dress with the right amount of sparkle and lace.

Sarah · Getting married on 04/05/2019

I just bought my dress from the White Closet Bridal and a wonderful experience. The bridal stylist Sarah was incredibly helpful. I was unsure about the sizing/fitting so she brought my questions and concerns to their seamstress and even called the dress designer. Now I'm very confident in my dress decision and can't wait to go back to White Closet Bridal for my first fitting!

Kerry · Married on 03/02/2019

The White Closet Bridal is amazing! Cindy helped me find my dress on the first visit and it fit wonderfully in my budget. It was the first and only place I looked for my wedding gown. I highly recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2019

The White Closet Bridal is absolutely fabulous! This was the first and only bridal salon I went to find my wedding dress. My entire experience at the White Closet Bridal was perfect from start to finish! It started with completing the questionnaire, which led to being matched with my bridal consultant, Kathy, as well as a follow-up email with possible dresses. Kathy took the time to research my Pinterest board and compare with my questionnaire answers in order to come up with possible dresses for me. Kathy was absolutely amazing and understood my exact style! Upon my arrival to the salon, I was quickly greeted and was even able to start my appointment a few minutes early. Kathy had all the dresses previously discussed pulled and ready for me to try on. She even allowed me to look around the salon to see if any other dresses caught my eye. Lastly, she gave me the opportunity to try on some dresses my mom wanted to see me in even though I was not too found of them. I was able to find my perfect dress, veil, and hair piece all within the 1 hour and 45 minute appointment slot. I highly recommend The White Closet Bridal to any bride looking for a dress and ask for Kathy! She made for a perfect, memorable experience and she is a true professional and expert in her field! Thanks Kathy!! :-)

• Izewshka

Izewshka · Married on 02/14/2019

They go above and beyond to help you find the perfect dress. My consultant Alison asked just about every question need it to help me out. She never gave up on me until I said yes to my dream dress. I recommend this shop to any bride to be. Youll find a great team of ladies. Cannot wait for my dress to arrive!

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Experience!!

White Closet made my wedding dress shopping experience absolutely amazing!! Allison was so attentive and probably the nicest person i've ever met! She made the entire process so enjoyable. I wasn't "just a sale" like i had previously felt at other places. White closet treats their brides amazing, even after the purchase! Will recommend this bridal salon over and over again!!

The White Closet Bridal Co. 7

Kaylin · Married on 01/18/2019

This was an absolutely perfect experience any bride could ask for. Kathy was everything I could have asked for. She took the time to understand what I wanted and what I was picturing, and I tried on the PERFECT dress, and everything stayed within our price range. I am going to recommend this place to any bride-to-be I know, just can't stop saying enough good things! And the way they treat their customers are incredible, even after buying the dress, you become part of a family. <3

Gabrielle · Married on 01/05/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at this bridal boutique, and I am so happy that I selected my dress here! The staff is so sweet, attentive, and accommodating. They have a great selection of dresses, and the stylists really take the time to get to know what you like and do not like before the appointment. I HIGHLY recommend The White Closet Bridal.

• Ivana

Ivana · Married on 12/29/2018

So glad I bought my wedding dress from here! The staff genuinely care and are so sweet! Great selection, prices, and hours! They also sent me the sweetest hand written card!

• Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/16/2018

The Best Experience!

Allison and the team at the White Closet Bridal truly made my wedding dress shopping experience memorable and amazing. Allison was so great in helping me find my fairytale dream dress and the most beautiful veil to go with it. Everyone at the WCB is so sweet and helps make you feel beautiful from the first day of trying on dresses to the last fitting and picking my dress up a few days before my wedding. I also did my alterations with them which was just as fantastic of an experience!!

michaela · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing service, very attentive. Found my dress after only trying on 3 dresses!

• Kalli

Kalli · Married on 11/03/2018

I said Yes to White Closet Bridal!

I absolutely loved my entire experience with White Closet Bridal! My stylist was Allison and she was so kind, helpful, and excited when I found my perfect dress! They have a great selection of very high quality, unique dresses at reasonable prices. I came in slightly over budget but after trying on multiple dresses at other bridal salons I knew this was the one. It fit me like a glove and needed very little alterations! They were on point with communication when my dress shipped and arrived! Thank you all so much!

Angie · Married on 10/21/2018

Loved everything from start to finish! My consultant Sarah was incredible and somehow knew exactly what I was looking for. I felt beautiful in every dress she pulled for me and am beyond excited about saying yes to the dress. She even helped me find the perfect veil and head piece that matched my dress and wedding theme. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride!

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

This was the first bridal shop I went to. Found my dress and only tried on 4 dresses. Sara really listened to what I envisioned for my beach wedding! She was great and I was very pleasantly surprised by the price! I strongly recommend them!

The White Closet Bridal Co. 8

Brittney · Married on 10/13/2018

My experience at The White Closet Bridal was nothing less than amazing! Upon first walking in we were immiditally greeted with smiling faces and a welcoming atmosphere.
    I had an appointment with Sarah and she went above and beyond! Every dress she picked out was exactly as I described. I didn't feel rushed or pressured into picking a dress I really didn't click with. Sarah was positive, funny, and an absolute pleasure to work with! I ended up finding my wedding dress that day, and it was actually under my budget! Score!
    I'm very excited to be working with The White Closet Bridal this year preparing for our wedding! All of these ladies are rockstars!

Donna · Married on 07/07/2018

Words cannot begin to explain how perfect of a day this was! My crew and I had so much fun with the White Closet staff! They have AMAZING dress selections that cover all different types of styles and fit. Their price point is insane for the quality product you get! I had the most amazing time saying yes to my perfect dress with The White closet crew and will be recommending them to everyone I know! Thank you so much ladies!!!

Roxanne · Married on 06/29/2018

I purchased my veil from The White Closet. Even thought I did not purchase my dress from them they were very friendly and helped my chose the right veil for my dress . It was a cathedral veil with embroidery and beading. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests all night long. I would highly recommend them!

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2018

Loved the experience picking my dress here and Sara was wonderful! All the staff was so sweet and encouraging! Loved my dress!

Aphrodite · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so happy I found out about The White Closet Bridal Co.-SO HAPPY! I had been following the store on Instagram for a while and could not wait to get in for an appointment when my family was in town. This was my first, and only appointment finding a dress. Kathy was PHENOMENAL. The store is beautiful, and I immediately felt very comfortable when I walked in. I knew I was in good hands. I had more people with me than the recommended 2-3 as I have your typical big fat Greek family and Kathy was not phased by it at all. She was more than accommodating and so professional. I was open to trying on any style to find what worked best for me so Kathy pulled a little bit of everything for me to try on. As I tried on each dress, she let me decide what I did and did not like until we moved onto the next one. I did not feel rushed one bit, or pressured into anything. She was a doll. I am the first of my sisters getting married and I could not have pictured dress shopping any more perfectly. I said yes to my dress that day and am so excited for it to come in. I look forward to returning for fittings and meeting the rest of the staff. Thank you Kathy!!!!

update: I returned to the store for my fitting appointments and I have to say, Maria the seamstress is phenomenal! She treats every bride like family and every time I went in I was excited to see and talk to her! She did a great job on my alterations, I could not have been happier! If you are deciding whether or not to use the boutique's in-house seamstress, don't think about it any more- make it easy on yourself and let Maria take care of you! All the ladies here are amazing!

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2017

There are hardly words to show my appreciation and love for The White Closet Bridal Company! As a plus-sized bride it isn't easy finding a store that carries a wide selection of quality and top-notch wedding gowns for full-figured brides in the Orlando area that compares to what is available at The White Closet Bridal Company.
    From the moment we got there: everyone was so friendly, kind, (and helpful!!!), I was put right at ease. In fact, my consultant Sara knew what I was looking for before I even knew! After hearing a small portion of what I envisioned the look I was going for my in my upcoming wedding with just a few words: "New Years Eve wedding", and "old Hollywood glam", Sara was able to pick out EXACTLY what I was looking for in my dress!
    As she soon as she pulled the dress and showed it to me, I didn't even have to think twice about it because I knew it was THE dress; and once I tried it on, I really knew it was the dress for me!
    What I appreciated more about my consultation was that I was not pressured in any way to make a decision on the spot about purchasing. They were comfortable with me going home, talking it out with my mom (who is out of state), and letting me make the decision officially on my own. There was no crazy sales pitch like other mass stores that make you feel like you're in a car-dealership when you're buying a dress. Once I made my decision (literally 12 hours later), I called the ladies up, set up a new appointment to do my measurements with ease and place my order. The process was easy and comfortable.
    If you're looking for a bridal shop that has 5-star service, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and a wide selection of styles catered to brides in the Central Florida/Tampa-Bay area then this is the place for you!
    Thank you again to Sara and Cindy for your help and your affirmation! With your help I said YES! to the dress of my dreams at White Closet Bridal Company!

Kelsey · Married on 12/02/2017

The White Closet Bridal made my first, and only, bridal appointment extremely special and smooth! Cindy helped me try on multiple gowns in front of my mom and maid of honors. It was definitely a tough group I brought with me but Cindy handled everyone like a champ, and was behind me the entire appointment. We went over our appointment time, but she didn't rush us at all and let me take my time in making sure I chose the right dress, and veil! I was truly impressed with our entire experience and was so glad that this was the first shop we went to! Thank you so much for all of your help!