The White Closet Bridal Co. Reviews

214 | Tampa, FL

214 Reviews for The White Closet Bridal Co.

The White Closet Bridal Co. 1
The White Closet Bridal Co. 7
  • Anina

Anina Pham · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Best bridal store!

I love this bridal store! Sarah, who helped me, was wonderful! She was able to pick out dresses to what exactly I was looking for. I have been to several other bridal stores in Tampa and White Closet Bridal was by far the most friendliest and professional. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Judy

Judy Delgado · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Very professional and friendly, made the entire experience a pleasant one.

very pleasant experience, Britanny

Sent on 07/01/2019

Katherine · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Great boutique!

Cindy made finding my dress an amazing experience! She was very welcoming from the moment my party and I came through the door. She’s attentive and picked dresses that perfectly matched my vision.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Christina Cunningham · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Love this place!

I had the best experience finding for my dress here! It’s such a cute little boutique and Brittany was so sweet and never made me feel pressured, she picked some gowns for me and also let me and my mom look through the store to find ones we liked which was a huge plus! My dress is everything I want and it was even under budget!! Can’t recommend this place enough!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Getting married on 02/01/2020

My Dream Consultation

I absolutely loved my visit at the White Closet Boutique. I honestly felt like every staff member was a friend or part of my family as I was experiencing my first ever dress consultation. By the end of the appointment we were all saying yes to the dress. I felt so comfortable and the beauty and quality of the dresses were exquisite. I made a random appointment and brought my closest friends and family, the moment was too perfect not to say "YES" and walk out of there with my dream dress. Thank you all so much! You truly made me a happy bride.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Militza De Jesus · Getting married on 02/01/2020

The White Closet Bridal - Sarah

After a recommendation from my wedding coordinator and a former The White Closet Bridal bride, the first and only appointment I made was at The White Closet Bridal. I thought shopping for my dress would be overwhelming, but from the time I made my appointment to picking my dress, my bridal specialist Sarah was amazing! She made the experience as stress free as possible! Sarah even found the perfect veil to go with my dress! I can't thank Sarah enough for all of her help and for making dress shopping a great experience that I was able to share with my mom, sister and best friend!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Christina · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Everything about my appointment was amazing, from start to finish. Sarah was never pushy, and gave me honest feedback. I never felt rushed and truly felt like a princess during my entire appointment. I would honestly recommend The White Closet to all my friends.

Sent on 07/23/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Berrios · Getting married on 09/29/2019

Great experience

I didn’t end up getting my dress here BUT I still highly recommend. I loved the intimate experience and my bridal consultant communicated with me before my appointment about the style dress I was looking for and was prepared when I got there.

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Malaika

Malaika Jean-Baptiste · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Fulfilled my vision perfectly

I told them exactly what I wanted and they had everything I wanted. They gave me options and accommodated all my requests!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia Walker · Married on 08/15/2019

Say yes to the dress

Sarah was awesome!
    My daughter and I walked in without an appointment and she welcomed use with open arms. I told her our budget and she was so accommodating, that we bought the wedding dress , without hesitation.
    Thank you Sarah, you made that part of this occasion, very easy

Sent on 08/15/2019

Ayana Gibson · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful Bridal Shop!

This was an absolutely wonderful experience! All of the ladies that work there were extremely helpful, patient, kind, and extremely professional. I found the dress of my dreams and the seamstress did amazing work altering my dress just right! Everything was perfect and I highly recommend this Bridal boutique to anyone who is looking for high-quality dress and experience.

Sent on 07/24/2019
    The White Closet Bridal Co. 8
    The White Closet Bridal Co. 9
    The White Closet Bridal Co. 10
    The White Closet Bridal Co. 11
    The White Closet Bridal Co. 12

Robin Bates · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful!!!

This was the first place I started my wedding dress shopping experience. Allison quickly eased my nerves and made me feel comfortable in this whirlwind experience. I didn't find my dress that day, but ultimately came back and ordered the dress I had found elsewhere just to work with the ladies at The White Closet Bridal Co. They are AMAZING!!!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Tracie · Married on 05/31/2019

I found my gorgeous dress here. Kathy was amazingly helpful and we found the dress with the right amount of sparkle and lace.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2019

I just bought my dress from the White Closet Bridal and a wonderful experience. The bridal stylist Sarah was incredibly helpful. I was unsure about the sizing/fitting so she brought my questions and concerns to their seamstress and even called the dress designer. Now I'm very confident in my dress decision and can't wait to go back to White Closet Bridal for my first fitting!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kerry · Married on 03/02/2019

The White Closet Bridal is amazing! Cindy helped me find my dress on the first visit and it fit wonderfully in my budget. It was the first and only place I looked for my wedding gown. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/17/2019

The White Closet Bridal is absolutely fabulous! This was the first and only bridal salon I went to find my wedding dress. My entire experience at the White Closet Bridal was perfect from start to finish! It started with completing the questionnaire, which led to being matched with my bridal consultant, Kathy, as well as a follow-up email with possible dresses. Kathy took the time to research my Pinterest board and compare with my questionnaire answers in order to come up with possible dresses for me. Kathy was absolutely amazing and understood my exact style! Upon my arrival to the salon, I was quickly greeted and was even able to start my appointment a few minutes early. Kathy had all the dresses previously discussed pulled and ready for me to try on. She even allowed me to look around the salon to see if any other dresses caught my eye. Lastly, she gave me the opportunity to try on some dresses my mom wanted to see me in even though I was not too found of them. I was able to find my perfect dress, veil, and hair piece all within the 1 hour and 45 minute appointment slot. I highly recommend The White Closet Bridal to any bride looking for a dress and ask for Kathy! She made for a perfect, memorable experience and she is a true professional and expert in her field! Thanks Kathy!! :-)

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Izewshka

Izewshka · Married on 02/14/2019

They go above and beyond to help you find the perfect dress. My consultant Alison asked just about every question need it to help me out. She never gave up on me until I said yes to my dream dress. I recommend this shop to any bride to be. Youll find a great team of ladies. Cannot wait for my dress to arrive!

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/20/2019

Amazing Experience!!

White Closet made my wedding dress shopping experience absolutely amazing!! Allison was so attentive and probably the nicest person i've ever met! She made the entire process so enjoyable. I wasn't "just a sale" like i had previously felt at other places. White closet treats their brides amazing, even after the purchase! Will recommend this bridal salon over and over again!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    The White Closet Bridal Co. 13

Kaylin · Married on 01/18/2019

This was an absolutely perfect experience any bride could ask for. Kathy was everything I could have asked for. She took the time to understand what I wanted and what I was picturing, and I tried on the PERFECT dress, and everything stayed within our price range. I am going to recommend this place to any bride-to-be I know, just can't stop saying enough good things! And the way they treat their customers are incredible, even after buying the dress, you become part of a family. <3

Sent on 04/19/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 01/05/2019

I had such a wonderful experience at this bridal boutique, and I am so happy that I selected my dress here! The staff is so sweet, attentive, and accommodating. They have a great selection of dresses, and the stylists really take the time to get to know what you like and do not like before the appointment. I HIGHLY recommend The White Closet Bridal.

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Ivana

Ivana · Married on 12/29/2018

So glad I bought my wedding dress from here! The staff genuinely care and are so sweet! Great selection, prices, and hours! They also sent me the sweetest hand written card!

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/16/2018

The Best Experience!

Allison and the team at the White Closet Bridal truly made my wedding dress shopping experience memorable and amazing. Allison was so great in helping me find my fairytale dream dress and the most beautiful veil to go with it. Everyone at the WCB is so sweet and helps make you feel beautiful from the first day of trying on dresses to the last fitting and picking my dress up a few days before my wedding. I also did my alterations with them which was just as fantastic of an experience!!

Sent on 03/07/2019

michaela · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing service, very attentive. Found my dress after only trying on 3 dresses!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • Kalli

Kalli · Married on 11/03/2018

I said Yes to White Closet Bridal!

I absolutely loved my entire experience with White Closet Bridal! My stylist was Allison and she was so kind, helpful, and excited when I found my perfect dress! They have a great selection of very high quality, unique dresses at reasonable prices. I came in slightly over budget but after trying on multiple dresses at other bridal salons I knew this was the one. It fit me like a glove and needed very little alterations! They were on point with communication when my dress shipped and arrived! Thank you all so much!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Angie · Married on 10/21/2018

Loved everything from start to finish! My consultant Sarah was incredible and somehow knew exactly what I was looking for. I felt beautiful in every dress she pulled for me and am beyond excited about saying yes to the dress. She even helped me find the perfect veil and head piece that matched my dress and wedding theme. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 11/08/2017