1716 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About The White Magnolia Bridal Collection

The White Magnolia is Florida's exclusive designer bridal boutique. We feature designer such as Tara Keely, Modern Trousseau, Jim Hjelm, Mikaella, and Hayley Paige. We pamper our brides with an individual, private appointment in order to work with them one on one through the dress finding process.The White Magnolia is here to provide the brides of Northeast Florida with an unforgettable dress shopping experience where they are presented with top of the line gown selection and a uniquely personal experience.

At The White Magnolia, we believe that your dress shopping experience should be memorable. We welcome you to come experience the sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere of our beautiful, new San Marco boutique. As Jacksonville & Tampa’s exclusive appointment only boutiques, we invite you to come in and enjoy the boutique all to yourself with family and friends. Relax, have a glass of champagne, enjoy fresh flowers, and leisurely shop for what will be, without a doubt, the most memorable day of your life.

We believe that today’s bride deserves an experience that is a step above the rest. Every bride deserves to be pampered! We love making our brides feel special and giving them a pleasant experience. We believe that its the little things that matter most and we take pleasure in getting to know each and every one of our brides on a personal level. We would love to help make your dress shopping experience unforgettable!

Picture

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 5
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 6
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 7

Alexandra Kohn · Getting married on 05/02/2022

I would recommend the White Magnolia to all my friends!

I had an awesome experience at the White Magnolia! I went there with little expectation and left with the most beautiful dress. Alayna was nice enough to fit my sister in right after me because of a cancellation. Alayna was super knowledgeable and down to earth and made the entire process easy and fun. I would recommend TWM to all my friends for sure!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Erica

Erica Kase · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Perfect Experience

The White Magnolia in Tampa has two beautiful rooms that they only book one person per room at a time. The girls full attention is on you. They all prepare in advance for your visit. They know exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Mirandadubay · Getting married on 11/05/2021

MUST STOP SHOP! Amazing experience!

Amazing experience! This was actually my last of 4 appointments at different boutiques around Tampa. Something about this place was relaxed and laid back, no pressure but also still fun and exciting and welcoming! The staff was knowledgeable, handled my entourage with grace and sure enough helped me say "Yes to the Dress"! The store is easy to navigate in your price range as well. They also have great accessories to choose from! I am also a shorter bride than "average" according to my weight and measurements. They helped me get a custom hollow to make sure the dress was proportioned to me perfectly without ruining the integrity of the dress. This is a must stop for your dress shopping! See picture so you know i'm legitimate!

Sent on 04/17/2019