1716 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 6

About The White Magnolia Bridal Collection

The White Magnolia is Florida's exclusive designer bridal boutique. We feature designer such as Tara Keely, Modern Trousseau, Jim Hjelm, Mikaella, and Hayley Paige. We pamper our brides with an individual, private appointment in order to work with them one on one through the dress finding process.The White Magnolia is here to provide the brides of Northeast Florida with an unforgettable dress shopping experience where they are presented with top of the line gown selection and a uniquely personal experience.

At The White Magnolia, we believe that your dress shopping experience should be memorable. We welcome you to come experience the sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere of our beautiful, new San Marco boutique. As Jacksonville & Tampa’s exclusive appointment only boutiques, we invite you to come in and enjoy the boutique all to yourself with family and friends. Relax, have a glass of champagne, enjoy fresh flowers, and leisurely shop for what will be, without a doubt, the most memorable day of your life.

We believe that today’s bride deserves an experience that is a step above the rest. Every bride deserves to be pampered! We love making our brides feel special and giving them a pleasant experience. We believe that its the little things that matter most and we take pleasure in getting to know each and every one of our brides on a personal level. We would love to help make your dress shopping experience unforgettable!

Picture

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Wonderful!!

LOVED my experience with The White Magnolia in Tampa. My consultant, Gabi, was absolutely amazing and lovely to work with. I had really no idea of what I wanted but she caught onto every little detail of what i was saying and what I liked and didnt like about each of the first dresses I tried on that she ended up picking out the perfect dress for me. I can’t wait to wear the dress and am so excited for my wedding and can’t thank Gabi enough for all of her help. They were so accommodating and very sweet. We even took up more than the alotted time but she was very supportive and I didnt feel rushed or pressured.

Amber west · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Couldn’t have gone any better!!

Gabi was so wonderful from the get go, making sure all my questions were answered via email. As soon as my crew and I arrived at the white magnolia we felt at home! Elisa did such a great job listening to what I liked and didn’t and actually ended up picking out the dress that I chose to walk down the isle in. Highly recommended!!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 8
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 9
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Scholz · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Amazing & relaxed

I loved my experience at TWM Tampa with Gabi! She was so chill and I never felt pressured to buy anything. I feel her approach allowed me to find out that the vision I originally had was in fact opposite, which in turn lead me to saying YES the the dress! I didn’t even want to take the dress off when I was done. Every employee I interacted with was so professional and even when we found out my dress was no longer able to be lengthened Gabi was quick to let me know and already had alternatives to offer. I highly recommend if they are in your price range.

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection FAQ