1716 Hendricks Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 8

About The White Magnolia Bridal Collection

The White Magnolia is Florida's exclusive designer bridal boutique. We feature designer such as Tara Keely, Modern Trousseau, Jim Hjelm, Mikaella, and Hayley Paige. We pamper our brides with an individual, private appointment in order to work with them one on one through the dress finding process.The White Magnolia is here to provide the brides of Northeast Florida with an unforgettable dress shopping experience where they are presented with top of the line gown selection and a uniquely personal experience.

At The White Magnolia, we believe that your dress shopping experience should be memorable. We welcome you to come experience the sophisticated, yet relaxed atmosphere of our beautiful, new San Marco boutique. As Jacksonville & Tampa’s exclusive appointment only boutiques, we invite you to come in and enjoy the boutique all to yourself with family and friends. Relax, have a glass of champagne, enjoy fresh flowers, and leisurely shop for what will be, without a doubt, the most memorable day of your life.

We believe that today’s bride deserves an experience that is a step above the rest. Every bride deserves to be pampered! We love making our brides feel special and giving them a pleasant experience. We believe that its the little things that matter most and we take pleasure in getting to know each and every one of our brides on a personal level. We would love to help make your dress shopping experience unforgettable!

• French Novelty

372 Reviews for The White Magnolia Bridal Collection

• Erica

Erica K. · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Perfect Experience

The White Magnolia in Tampa has two beautiful rooms that they only book one person per room at a time. The girls full attention is on you. They all prepare in advance for your visit. They know exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Abby

Abby S. · Getting married on 12/18/2021

One of the sweetest days of my life!

My fiancé and I are currently long distance, so instead of being able to spend time together on Valentine's Day this year, I was able to do the next best thing and wedding dress shop!

I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. The White Magnolia has a beautiful collection of gowns and I was able to find the dress of my dreams there!

One of the things that I found to be the most impressive was the staff. My consultant, Ashton, reached out beforehand so that I was able to understand the process beforehand and so that she could get a handle on my personal style. Decision making can be a bit hard for me, so I was a little nervous going into this experience, but Ashton and the rest of the White Magnolia Team made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked through the doors.

There was only one other soon-to-be bride in the building at the time, so we were both able to have our own space and get a completely one-on-one experience. Ashton did a wonderful job of pulling dresses that matched my Pinterest board and what I thought was my taste. She also did an excellent job of encouraging me to explore a few styles a little outside of my comfort zone. I actually ended up picking a dress Ashton pulled for me that I never would have picked for myself! The staff does a an excellent job of letting you try what you want and giving you space to see yourself in the dress and envision what you will look like on your big day.

Our budget was $2000, and we managed to buy a dress and a veil and stay under budget!

I brought my mom and my sister, and they were very comfortable the whole time and were able to interact with the friendly staff and have any questions they had answered. As far as covid restrictions go, we felt very safe. The staff wore masks the entire time and requested that customers do the same. I was allowed to remove my mask to view my final 3 picks with a veil on in order to more accurately envision what I would look like. It made the reveal that much more exciting and emotional.

I had a wonderful experience at The White Magnolia. If you live in an area near one and are still deciding on where to shop for your dress, I would completely recommend this lovely bridal boutique. I'd live the day all over again if I could!

Sent on 02/21/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

8 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 1716 Hendricks Ave Jacksonville, 32207 See on map
    904-747-8970 (Phone number)
    Location of (The White Magnolia Bridal Collection)
  • 1603 W Snow Circle Tampa, 33606 See on map
    813-437-4487 (Phone number)
    Location of (The White Magnolia Bridal Collection)