The White Magnolia Bridal Collection Reviews

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Wonderful!!

LOVED my experience with The White Magnolia in Tampa. My consultant, Gabi, was absolutely amazing and lovely to work with. I had really no idea of what I wanted but she caught onto every little detail of what i was saying and what I liked and didnt like about each of the first dresses I tried on that she ended up picking out the perfect dress for me. I can’t wait to wear the dress and am so excited for my wedding and can’t thank Gabi enough for all of her help. They were so accommodating and very sweet. We even took up more than the alotted time but she was very supportive and I didnt feel rushed or pressured.

• Sydney

Sydney Kelly · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Amazing!! a dream come true!!!

This place is the BEST. They are friendly, respectful of budget and time, and the entire store goes the extra mile to make your wedding dress shopping the best experience possible. i had no idea the experience would be so fun and easy. the staff at the white magnolia made this experience a dream come true for me! i was blown away and highly recommend this store.

• Chelsea

Chelsea Tatham · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Helped me find my dream dress

This was the first place I had on my list of places to look for a wedding dress -- and it was my only stop! Rachel helped me find my dream dress, and after only knowing me for an hour and a half, knew exactly the style I was looking for. Highly recommend this place for Tampa Bay brides looking for that fairy tale 'say yes to the dress' personal experience.

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 8

Amber west · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Couldn’t have gone any better!!

Gabi was so wonderful from the get go, making sure all my questions were answered via email. As soon as my crew and I arrived at the white magnolia we felt at home! Elisa did such a great job listening to what I liked and didn’t and actually ended up picking out the dress that I chose to walk down the isle in. Highly recommended!!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 9
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 10

Rachel Swansiger · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great Experience at the Tampa location!

I worked with my bridal consultant Rachel and she reached out to me a few days before my appointment to get some thoughts on what styles I would like to look at. This was my second place trying on dresses and found the one very quickly! They limit the number of brides trying on dresses at a time and I felt like I had the place to myself and felt very exclusive. Rachel went above and beyond to help me out and even let me walk around the whole store in a dress to see its movement and how it looked in different lighting.

• Caitlyn

Caitlyn Scholz · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Amazing & relaxed

I loved my experience at TWM Tampa with Gabi! She was so chill and I never felt pressured to buy anything. I feel her approach allowed me to find out that the vision I originally had was in fact opposite, which in turn lead me to saying YES the the dress! I didn’t even want to take the dress off when I was done. Every employee I interacted with was so professional and even when we found out my dress was no longer able to be lengthened Gabi was quick to let me know and already had alternatives to offer. I highly recommend if they are in your price range.

Courtney Joy · Getting married on 11/24/2019

Ecstatically Exciting

The White Magnolia was the first bridal shop I visited and I’m so glad I did so! From entering the store to exiting- every step of the way was a wonderful experience for my family and I ! The bridal assistant Elaina had such a sweet soul and really helped me when decisions started to get tough! She reminded me so much of my future sister and law that it made the experience mean that much more to me! I said yes and I can’t wait to experience that feeling again on wedding day that I felt when I put on the YES DRESS! Thank you white magnolia for your beautiful shop and amazing experience overall! I hope every bride gets to feel that special :)

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 11
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 12
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 13

Alexa Ventrone · Getting married on 11/16/2019

So glad I went to TWM

Bought my dress here!! Comfortable and charming atmosphere, gorgeous gowns (I didn't dislike a single one), great team (Go Gabi!), and fair pricing. Definitely a "must" try when dress shopping in Tampa.

Jillian · Getting married on 11/16/2019

The best experience I could have ever hoped for!!

White Magnolia was a fantastic, fun and enjoyable experience from start to finish. The store is clean and beautiful, and Gabi was so helpful and nice! I would recommend to everyone!!!

• Hayley

Hayley · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Outstanding!

After some of the most stressful/emotional dress shopping experiences (which I definitely knew were going to happen), I was able to get in to The White Magnolia (Jacksonville) at the VERY last minute. The ability of The White Magnolia to be accommodating to my crazy schedule was just the beginning of what would be a perfect experience. To say they were amazing would be an understatement!! Everyone in the shop was more than kind, creating an overarching feeling of positivity and comfort!

I can't thank Tara enough for her words of encouragement upon my arrival and just overall good vibes during the whole process! She made it so relaxing and kept me in good spirits despite how awful the rest of my experiences have been! I was able to find the most amazing dress in a relaxed/private environment and I really couldn't have done it without The White Magnolia and Tara!

10/10 I would recommend The White Magnolia, I really could go on and on about how elated I am about the process and finding the perfect dress here...

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 14
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 15

Ekaterina Sorokina · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful!

Absolutely loved my experience! My stylist knew exactly the style I had in mind and after trying on six dresses I said yes to the dress on lucky number 7! My stylist was extremely professional and made great suggestions! They have SO many beautiful dresses! They also have prices for every budget!

Megan · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Great dress trying experience!

My first dress fitting was the TWM Tampa and I found and ordered my dress that same day! They make your appointment very personal and intimate for you and the people you bring. You at no time feel rushed as you browse their beautiful collection. The dresses are at a variety of price points and the quality of each is wonderful. I am so happy with the experience I had with Rachel Braddock and the whole team!

Lindsay Robertson · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Amazing experience!

Bought my dress from TWM in Tampa and had a great experience. I felt like they had closed down the store just for me and Alayna was wonderful to work with. Very accommodating and was able to work with my style. She even picked out my dress! Cannot say enough good things about this place! Plus it’s super cute inside ❤️

Kassie Buttram · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had an AMAZING experience at The White Magnolia! Mabry was my consultant and is an absolute sweetheart! The shop is super cute and stocked with beautiful dresses. We were in our own room and it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! I would HIGHLY recommend The White Magnolia. Mabry and the other ladies in the boutique were so sweet and welcoming. I can't wait to go back to pick up my dress!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 16
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 17
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 18

ALISSA · Getting married on 10/20/2019

I said "Yes to the Dress" at The White Magnolia Tampa! :) I had such a great experience, and Kara was so amazing to work with. She made the process extremely easy and asked all the right questions when trying on each dress. I actually had an appointment to two other bridal boutiques afterwards, however, I never made it to those appointments because I found exactly what I was looking for at TWM Tampa. I was amazed that the process took a little under an hour, which from being out-of-town it freed up the rest of my day. TWM Tampa was also able to ship my dress to another state, and I was even able to find the perfect veil and jewelry at TWM Tampa to complete my look. I certainly was not expecting to find my dress so quickly, so "THANK YOU" to TWM Tampa for making the wedding dress shopping experience so comfortable and easy!

Angelina Della Libera · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The White Magnolia made my first dress appointment so special! It was such an amazing experience and I found the dress of my dreams!

I had an amazing experience with The White Magnolia in Tampa! Rachel was so amazing and helped me find the dress of my dreams! The whole staff was so helpful and nice! Once I found my dress, we celebrated with champagne and it was the most perfect day!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 19

Amanda Jackson · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Lovely Experience!

Gabi was wonderful and listened to what I wanted and I found my dream dress! I would recommend The White Magnolia to any bride in search of the one!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 20

Claudia Ellis · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

I highly recommend TWM! Excellent personalized attention and they will work with you to make your dress dreams come true! Also great selection of dresses.

Leah · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I drove an hour and half and it was worth it!

The stylist at The White Magnolia we’re so patient and encouraging! I had been to about 5 other bridal shops and Rachel helped me narrow my dress choice to the one I’m going wear on my wedding day! She was so helpful and kind! Definitely would recommend any bride trying Whitw Magnolia first before anywhere else!

• O

Olivia · Getting married on 10/18/2019

After searching ALL OVER Orlando for months I decided to widen my search. I stumbled across White Magnolia Bridal one day while I was working over in Tampa. I popped inside their adorable brick building adorned with crystal chandeliers to see their selection and was immediately impressed. I found several Lazaro & Hayley Paige styles I hadn't seen in Orlando. If you want to stay under a certain price then they have the store divided up by price to keep you on track! I had never seen a store that had such a wide price range, they really cater to EVERYONE! Before my appointment I went to their website and read about their procedures because they have some things that they ask you not to do, and I followed all of them. THEY ARE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!! Having amazing gowns is one thing, but it really takes a consultant who knows what they are doing to guide you through the process. I had tried on gowns at 5 other salons and no one led me through the process like Kara did. She helped me rank the dresses and then narrow them down, she also did not let me linger around in them or take pictures in them. If it wasn't THE ONE then we would move on. Which is exactly what I needed. Because all of the dresses are BEAUTIFUL but there is one out there that is perfect for you. I really cannot say enough good things about my experience. OVERALL, I cannot recommend The White Magnolia Bridal Collection enough. Thank you for helping me find my dress because I was loosing HOPE <3

• Jacy

Jacy Reed · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great Experience!

I had a truly awesome experience at White Magnolia at both the Tampa and Jacksonville locations. I found a gorgeous dress I loved at the Jacksonville store and Rachel ended up helping me say yes to the dress to that same gown in Tampa! I would definitely recommend shopping here for your wedding gown!

• Julia

Julia Doyle · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Found my dream gown and would never of guessed I would pick this one!

I was so thankful for Gabi for helping me find my perfect dress! I have followed this dress shop on instagram for a long time now, and I knew I had to make this my first and only stop to find my gown. They have such a beautiful array of dresses and they truly make you feel special the entire process. You have your own private room to experience this special time with the loved ones you choose to bring and it is as stress free as this time could possibly be. I loved every minute of being here and I highly recommend everyone to at least try out this gorgeous shop when on the hunt for their gown.

• Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 10/03/2019

Wonderful experience!

I called for a last minute appointment, really I had just gotten engaged the night before and my mother was in town so we wanted to go try dresses on. Rachel was so sweet and helpful! She really focused on me and what I liked. The selection was gorgeous, but not overwhelming. The studio and the whole experience makes you feel really special and important! I ended up saying yes to my dress and we toasted at the end with champagne. It was a wonderful experience and 1000% recommend finding your dress here!

Amy Abramowich · Getting married on 09/01/2019

So happy I chose TWM!

I had the best experience shopping for my wedding dress at The White Magnolia in Tampa! Gabi was my consultant and was so helpful in helping me pick out the perfect dress. She was intentional, not pushy at all, and made me feel comfortable to whole time. The way the appointment is set up makes the process of narrowing down to one dress very simple (coming from someone who is super indecisive). I loved the atmosphere of the shop and they have a beautiful dress selection!

• Colleen

Colleen · Getting married on 08/31/2019

The White Magnolia - Tampa

Where do I start?! The White Magnolia was so accommodating from the start! First, they are amazing at replying to any inquiries in a quick manner. Secondly, I love that they try to grasp an understanding of your style and vision of the wedding dress of your dreams. Jumping to the day of my appointment, I got a flat tire just 30 minutes before and they were so understanding and helped me reschedule for the next day (knowing stress was not going to let me enjoy such a big day for a bride to be). When I walked in to the boutique, I was floored. It is so gorgeous and the staff is so kind! Gabi was my consultant - I literally could not have been happier with my experience. It was my first time trying on dresses, so, as you can imagine I had no idea what I was walking in to. The White Magnolia has a great variety dresses, simple to extravagant. My decision boiled down to two dresses that were so different from one another. Gabi asked me great questions to help me follow what was in my heart. To seal the deal, they offer a great variety of veils, and then my decision was made when a long floor length was placed just above my low bun. Seriously, Gabi knows what she's doing, and she does it great! I couldn't be happier with my choice, and I highly recommend soon to be brides to check The White Magnolia out. Plus who wouldn't love popping the bubbly when you say "yes" to the dress!