The White Magnolia Bridal Collection Reviews

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Wonderful!!

LOVED my experience with The White Magnolia in Tampa. My consultant, Gabi, was absolutely amazing and lovely to work with. I had really no idea of what I wanted but she caught onto every little detail of what i was saying and what I liked and didnt like about each of the first dresses I tried on that she ended up picking out the perfect dress for me. I can’t wait to wear the dress and am so excited for my wedding and can’t thank Gabi enough for all of her help. They were so accommodating and very sweet. We even took up more than the alotted time but she was very supportive and I didnt feel rushed or pressured.

Amber west · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Couldn’t have gone any better!!

Gabi was so wonderful from the get go, making sure all my questions were answered via email. As soon as my crew and I arrived at the white magnolia we felt at home! Elisa did such a great job listening to what I liked and didn’t and actually ended up picking out the dress that I chose to walk down the isle in. Highly recommended!!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 8
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 9
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn Scholz · Getting married on 12/27/2019

Amazing & relaxed

I loved my experience at TWM Tampa with Gabi! She was so chill and I never felt pressured to buy anything. I feel her approach allowed me to find out that the vision I originally had was in fact opposite, which in turn lead me to saying YES the the dress! I didn’t even want to take the dress off when I was done. Every employee I interacted with was so professional and even when we found out my dress was no longer able to be lengthened Gabi was quick to let me know and already had alternatives to offer. I highly recommend if they are in your price range.

Alexa Ventrone · Getting married on 11/16/2019

So glad I went to TWM

Bought my dress here!! Comfortable and charming atmosphere, gorgeous gowns (I didn't dislike a single one), great team (Go Gabi!), and fair pricing. Definitely a "must" try when dress shopping in Tampa.

Lindsay Robertson · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Amazing experience!

Bought my dress from TWM in Tampa and had a great experience. I felt like they had closed down the store just for me and Alayna was wonderful to work with. Very accommodating and was able to work with my style. She even picked out my dress! Cannot say enough good things about this place! Plus it’s super cute inside ❤️

Kassie Buttram · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful Experience

I had an AMAZING experience at The White Magnolia! Mabry was my consultant and is an absolute sweetheart! The shop is super cute and stocked with beautiful dresses. We were in our own room and it felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! I would HIGHLY recommend The White Magnolia. Mabry and the other ladies in the boutique were so sweet and welcoming. I can't wait to go back to pick up my dress!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 10
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 11
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 12

ALISSA · Getting married on 10/20/2019

I said "Yes to the Dress" at The White Magnolia Tampa! :) I had such a great experience, and Kara was so amazing to work with. She made the process extremely easy and asked all the right questions when trying on each dress. I actually had an appointment to two other bridal boutiques afterwards, however, I never made it to those appointments because I found exactly what I was looking for at TWM Tampa. I was amazed that the process took a little under an hour, which from being out-of-town it freed up the rest of my day. TWM Tampa was also able to ship my dress to another state, and I was even able to find the perfect veil and jewelry at TWM Tampa to complete my look. I certainly was not expecting to find my dress so quickly, so "THANK YOU" to TWM Tampa for making the wedding dress shopping experience so comfortable and easy!

Angelina Della Libera · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The White Magnolia made my first dress appointment so special! It was such an amazing experience and I found the dress of my dreams!

I had an amazing experience with The White Magnolia in Tampa! Rachel was so amazing and helped me find the dress of my dreams! The whole staff was so helpful and nice! Once I found my dress, we celebrated with champagne and it was the most perfect day!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 13

Amanda Jackson · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Lovely Experience!

Gabi was wonderful and listened to what I wanted and I found my dream dress! I would recommend The White Magnolia to any bride in search of the one!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 14
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 10/18/2019

After searching ALL OVER Orlando for months I decided to widen my search. I stumbled across White Magnolia Bridal one day while I was working over in Tampa. I popped inside their adorable brick building adorned with crystal chandeliers to see their selection and was immediately impressed. I found several Lazaro & Hayley Paige styles I hadn't seen in Orlando. If you want to stay under a certain price then they have the store divided up by price to keep you on track! I had never seen a store that had such a wide price range, they really cater to EVERYONE! Before my appointment I went to their website and read about their procedures because they have some things that they ask you not to do, and I followed all of them. THEY ARE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!! Having amazing gowns is one thing, but it really takes a consultant who knows what they are doing to guide you through the process. I had tried on gowns at 5 other salons and no one led me through the process like Kara did. She helped me rank the dresses and then narrow them down, she also did not let me linger around in them or take pictures in them. If it wasn't THE ONE then we would move on. Which is exactly what I needed. Because all of the dresses are BEAUTIFUL but there is one out there that is perfect for you. I really cannot say enough good things about my experience. OVERALL, I cannot recommend The White Magnolia Bridal Collection enough. Thank you for helping me find my dress because I was loosing HOPE <3

• Jacy

Jacy Reed · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great Experience!

I had a truly awesome experience at White Magnolia at both the Tampa and Jacksonville locations. I found a gorgeous dress I loved at the Jacksonville store and Rachel ended up helping me say yes to the dress to that same gown in Tampa! I would definitely recommend shopping here for your wedding gown!

• Hannah

Hannah · Getting married on 10/03/2019

Wonderful experience!

I called for a last minute appointment, really I had just gotten engaged the night before and my mother was in town so we wanted to go try dresses on. Rachel was so sweet and helpful! She really focused on me and what I liked. The selection was gorgeous, but not overwhelming. The studio and the whole experience makes you feel really special and important! I ended up saying yes to my dress and we toasted at the end with champagne. It was a wonderful experience and 1000% recommend finding your dress here!

Amy Abramowich · Getting married on 09/01/2019

So happy I chose TWM!

I had the best experience shopping for my wedding dress at The White Magnolia in Tampa! Gabi was my consultant and was so helpful in helping me pick out the perfect dress. She was intentional, not pushy at all, and made me feel comfortable to whole time. The way the appointment is set up makes the process of narrowing down to one dress very simple (coming from someone who is super indecisive). I loved the atmosphere of the shop and they have a beautiful dress selection!

• Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 08/10/2019

Dream Dress!!

I had the best experience at the White Magnolia! My consultant Alayna made my first wedding dress appointment so special and I walked away with my dream dress after only trying on a few! She was so encouraging and positive, her kind spirit made my experience so perfect. They have a great selection and really make the experience very personal and special. She was so accommodating and I could not picture a more perfect place to shop for a wedding dress! We

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 15
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 16
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 17
  • Renae

Renae Bruce · Getting married on 07/07/2019

The best dress experience

I had such a wonderful experience at the White Magnolia Bridal Boutique in Tampa, FL. Alayna was my stylist and she was so great. She was super professional but incredibly friendly and personable. She was very nice about offering dresses out of my budget and wanted to know what I was comfortable with.

With each dress I tried on she gave a great “intro” to the dress, designer and style. She listened to what I liked and didn’t like about each.

I found my dream dress at TWM all thanks to Alayna’s suggestion. She was amazing!! She suggested a dress that was COMPLETELY my style and the second I stepped out she knew it was the one from my smile. She was also very accommodating with me leaving to try on more but ultimately coming back later that day because I knew that was the one.

The store was beautiful as well and overall the best experience I had!

Chelsea · Getting married on 06/14/2019

I can’t imagine having gone anywhere else and feeling the same magic that I felt at TWM! It was the most enjoyable, fun, and meaningful experience. My consultant, Kara, was beyond patient and intentional during my appointment. I am honored to be a part of the TWM family!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 18

Savannah · Getting married on 06/02/2019

I was so excited to go and finally try on some dresses! Rachel was extremely helpful and informative. I wasn't expecting to find "the one", but with her help and guidance I did! Everything is so organized and the staff truly knows how to make you feel special.

• Emily

Emily Williams · Getting married on 05/20/2019

Easiest decision!

This place was amazing for finding my wedding gown! I had already been to several places and was feeling very overwhelmed by all the choices. The process of choosing and trying on gowns at White Magnolia was great and I found THE dress during my first appointment. They really help you to narrow down what you like and feel good in! They have a nice variety, too! I didn't feel like I was trying on the same dresses that I've seen at all my friend's weddings.

• Jennifer

Jennifer Selner · Getting married on 05/19/2019

I found the dress of my dreams!

Great little bridal boutique in Hyde Park. HUGE selection of gorgeous dresses!

hunter · Getting married on 05/18/2019

I said yes to the dress at The White Magnolia Bridal Boutique this past weekend and could not be more excited about it! Rachel was amazing and so personable, my whole entourage LOVED her!

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 19
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 20
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 21
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 22

Lauren · Getting married on 05/18/2019

To say The White Magnolia exceeded my needs, is an understatement. From the moment I walked in with my family, to the moment I left, the experience was wonderful. Alayna helped me and I'm so glad it was her! She made the experience so fun, comfortable and stress free. She was sweet and knew exactly what dresses I had in mind, just from my ideas and pictures I showed her. These girls at TWM really know what they are doing and it shows. Plus, to top off such a memorable moment, they provide champagne for you and your guests.... Really makes it special. Truly a memory I'll never forget! The dresses here are pricey and I never thought I'd spend what I did on my wedding dress... But when you know it's the one (aside from your future husband) it's worth it!

Cindy · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Rachel was a wonderful consultant and did everything to make me feel comfortable throughout the whole experience. My family and friends enjoyed the day and also felt welcomed and comfortable. There is a good selection of dresses at varying price points and several of my close friends have ultimately found their dresses at this shop. Lucky to say I also found my dream dress!

Lydia · Getting married on 04/28/2019

I love The White Magnolia! I had the best experience shopping for my wedding dress here. It was so fun to feel like I had the place to myself with my friends and family. Definitely an experience I will treasure during this special time. Alayna was so helpful! Highly recommend!

Cara · Getting married on 04/27/2019

From the beginning shopping at The White Magnolia was an amazing experience. I had been to two shops already and found what I thought was THE dress at another shop, but once I tried on my third dress here and was brought to tears, I knew it was the one! Rachel was so helpful and helped me pick out dresses I had requested in advance. The shop is so cute and the layout is designed with price in mind so it made the process super easy! I definitely recommend shopping here :)

Meghan · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Amazing experience! Alyana was my girl who helped me and she gave me and my family just an amazing experience when we looked for my wedding dress! I loved her! She was so sweet and she even was the one who picked my wedding dress! I loved it and it was of course something i never knew I was going to choose. She helped me change. She gave me champagne when i picked it out and helped me after about pricing and size. Incredible experience! Highly recommend for the experience if your not even getting a dress just go to look like a bride and find what you like! Ballroom versus mermaid, etc.