The White Magnolia Bridal Collection Reviews

The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 5
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 6
The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 7

Alexandra Kohn · Getting married on 05/02/2022

I would recommend the White Magnolia to all my friends!

I had an awesome experience at the White Magnolia! I went there with little expectation and left with the most beautiful dress. Alayna was nice enough to fit my sister in right after me because of a cancellation. Alayna was super knowledgeable and down to earth and made the entire process easy and fun. I would recommend TWM to all my friends for sure!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Erica

Erica Kase · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Perfect Experience

The White Magnolia in Tampa has two beautiful rooms that they only book one person per room at a time. The girls full attention is on you. They all prepare in advance for your visit. They know exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Dominique

Dominique Mirandadubay · Getting married on 11/05/2021

MUST STOP SHOP! Amazing experience!

Amazing experience! This was actually my last of 4 appointments at different boutiques around Tampa. Something about this place was relaxed and laid back, no pressure but also still fun and exciting and welcoming! The staff was knowledgeable, handled my entourage with grace and sure enough helped me say "Yes to the Dress"! The store is easy to navigate in your price range as well. They also have great accessories to choose from! I am also a shorter bride than "average" according to my weight and measurements. They helped me get a custom hollow to make sure the dress was proportioned to me perfectly without ruining the integrity of the dress. This is a must stop for your dress shopping! See picture so you know i'm legitimate!

Sent on 04/17/2019
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 8

Alana Kohn · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Great Experience Finding My Dream Dress

I had the best experience finding my dress at The White Magnolia. I first found them on Instagram and thought they would have a good selection of dresses. They did not disappoint. When we walked in they were very attentive and got to know me and my family. They really listened to what I liked and what I was looking for. You get your own "bridal suite" and get to try on as many dresses as you like. They don't pressure you into making a decision, they just listen to what you like. Very happy I found my dress here and that I get to have The White Magnolia as part of my wedding experience.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Rachael · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Personal, Professional & Postive

This was my first dress shop and my first time trying on a dress. I sent Rachel a bunch of "inspiration" pictures before arriving with my family. She immediately went to the window and pulled this dress down for me to try. It was the first dress of the day... can you believe it was THE dress? She is a true talent and was patient while my family requested "sparkle" and glitter from other dresses. i went back two days later after dreaming about that first dress. The team truly cares about each bride and it shows. Thank you for finding my dream dress.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Katie

Katie Matthews · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Could not have asked for a better experience

Baylie was a fantastic consultant and really helped me find the perfect dress! She was so sweet and focused on helping me with whatever I needed. I felt very comfortable, heard, and important. I would highly recommend both Baylie and The White Magnolia to any brides looking for their dress!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Kelley · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Highly recommend!

Absolutely loved my experience at White Magnolia! Rachel was so helpful and made me feel very comfortable. This was my first bridal dress shopping experience and none of the other places compared. They have a nice variety of dress styles and the staff is very friendly. The store itself is very trendy and so cute.

I am very indecisive so I knew wedding dress shopping would be hard for me. The first dress I tried on I just loved! I thought it was too good to be true. I could not commit to saying yes at my appointment, but slept on it and knew I had to get it. Rachel helped me get an appointment the next day to come try on the dress again. Needless to say, I said yes to my dress here! I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Wonderful!!

LOVED my experience with The White Magnolia in Tampa. My consultant, Gabi, was absolutely amazing and lovely to work with. I had really no idea of what I wanted but she caught onto every little detail of what i was saying and what I liked and didnt like about each of the first dresses I tried on that she ended up picking out the perfect dress for me. I can’t wait to wear the dress and am so excited for my wedding and can’t thank Gabi enough for all of her help. They were so accommodating and very sweet. We even took up more than the alotted time but she was very supportive and I didnt feel rushed or pressured.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Emilie Dyer · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Absolutely amazing Tampa location!

Rachel was soo amazing!! I booked my appointment a few weeks in advance and was anticipating the day like no other! I went in with a few ideas of what I wanted and simply loved my experience. It was my first stop/ first time trying on dresses and she made me feel amazing! I loved the fact we had the whole store to ourselves and we weren’t rushed at all. I ended up finding my dress during that appointment and it was magical. I highly recommend this bridal boutique to anyone who wants to feel special/ important and unique for their big day! The collection was incredible and reasonably priced. Can’t say enough good things about my experience here!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Cassandra · Getting married on 04/18/2020

The most MAGICAL experience!!!!

The White Magnolia was my second and last appointment! Alayna was amazing from the time I submitted my inquiry, to the moment I said yes to the dress! TWM is very organized, decorated beautifully and they have a wonderful selection for all budgets! Before my appointment I filled out a questionnaire where Alayna was able to get a better feel for what I was looking for. When I came in she had already pre-selected gowns that she thought I would like based off of my style, and then we were able to look around and grab as many as we would like to try on! I ended up going with a beautiful gown that Alayna has selected for me and it was the second dress that I tried on. She even brought out a veil that matched PERFECTLY that I ended up getting as well. My experience was amazing at the TWM and I would highly recommend stopping in if you're on the hunt for your dream dress!

Sent on 04/02/2019
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 9
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 10
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Stimmel · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Great Experience!

I loved working with Kara at the white magnolia!
    It was very obvious that she wanted to listen to all of my wants and was very helpful in helping to point out dresses she thought would fit what I was looking for. The dress I ended up getting was actually one picked out by Kara based off of what I had been telling her I was looking for! I definitely recommend going to the white magnolia! The atmosphere is very personal and calming, the perfect place to find your dress!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Esmeralda Mujanic · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Wedding dress shopping

My experience at White Magnolia was fabulous! The initial contact via email correspondence was excellent— they explained everything I needed to do to book an appointment in a clear and concise way. I was able to explain exactly what I was looking for in a wedding dress in an email and I felt like my dress coordinator,Rachael, knew my style by the time I arrived to the shop. My girls and I were greeted with warm smiles from all the ladies working at White Magnolia. From start to finish, my experience was pleasant and I highly recommend the shop. We were schedule for 60minutes, but ended up going over a little bit. Rachael was extremely accommodating and did not rush us out as I was making my final dress decision. I ended up purchasing my dress from White Magnolia and I can’t wait to wear it on my big day! Thank you White Magnolia!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • O

Olivia · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Absolutely flawless!

Prior to my appointment, the girls were so thorough via email, answered any questions I had, and were so quick to respond. When we arrived at the boutique, my nerves immediately subsided when we met Rachel B.! She is absolutely amazing and we knew we were in great hands. She is a calming, funny, and most importantly, listens to what you want. She offered fabulous suggestions based on what I explained to her, but also let my mom, friend, and I pull a bunch of dresses, too. My experience at TWM couldn't have been more positive, and it will definitely remain the highlight of my wedding planning.

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Castro

Lex · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Amazing place

I went in unsure of what I wanted in my wedding dress! The staff helped me figure exactly what I wanted and what looked best on me. They were kind and professional. They made the experience wonderful!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Kelly · Getting married on 03/20/2020

Amazing!! a dream come true!!!

This place is the BEST. They are friendly, respectful of budget and time, and the entire store goes the extra mile to make your wedding dress shopping the best experience possible. i had no idea the experience would be so fun and easy. the staff at the white magnolia made this experience a dream come true for me! i was blown away and highly recommend this store.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Tatham · Getting married on 03/14/2020

Helped me find my dream dress

This was the first place I had on my list of places to look for a wedding dress -- and it was my only stop! Rachel helped me find my dream dress, and after only knowing me for an hour and a half, knew exactly the style I was looking for. Highly recommend this place for Tampa Bay brides looking for that fairy tale 'say yes to the dress' personal experience.

Sent on 02/12/2019
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 11

Megan Gannon · Getting married on 03/14/2020

I recommend this place to EVERYONE!

My experience with The White Magnolia Bridal Boutique in Tampa was unbelievable. I had such a great time during my appointment. It was my first time ever trying on dresses and my consultant, Elisa, was so wonderful and helpful during the entire process. When I found my dress, I did not want to take it off or have the appointment end. Elisa and everyone at TWM Tampa let me live in my moment and I was forever grateful for that. I will always recommend TWM to all my engaged friends and even complete strangers.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Kim

Kim Owen · Getting married on 03/14/2020

4th White Magnolia Friend

I was fairly certain that I was going to buy my dress at White Magnolia before I ever walked in the store. Three of my best friends have purchased dresses from the Atlanta location in the last 18 months, and all raved about the selection and staff. So, I was very excited to find one in Tampa! Even knowing how great White Magnolia was from my friends, I was blown away by Alayna's patience as I switched back and forth between 2 dresses, with and without veils, with and without heels, etc. I had such a great experience at White Magnolia, and I would highly recommend them to any Tampa (or Atlanta) bride!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Caleigh Cogar · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Incredible & Worthwhile

This was a magical experience!! I can’t rave enough about this place! I went in with very little idea about what I wanted but slight details I knew I liked in a dress! Alayna, my consultant, listened to me and every thing I saw in my dress, each piece of each of the dresses I found that I liked she managed to pull together into the PERFECT overall picture I imagined for my day! I am beyond happy with my decision to come here for my first && lucky only bridal dress experience! I seriously lucked out! Thank you ladies so much! Thank you Alayna for making this the easiest experience of wedding planning thus far!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Amber west · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Couldn’t have gone any better!!

Gabi was so wonderful from the get go, making sure all my questions were answered via email. As soon as my crew and I arrived at the white magnolia we felt at home! Elisa did such a great job listening to what I liked and didn’t and actually ended up picking out the dress that I chose to walk down the isle in. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 12
    The White Magnolia Bridal Collection 13
  • Shayla

Shayla · Getting married on 02/21/2020

Amazing Experience

I loved every second of finding my dream dress at the White Magnolia. The assistant was amazing and listened to everything I wanted and I was able to find the dress under budget!! I’m so excited to walk down the isle wearing the most beautiful dress in the world.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Osborn · Getting married on 02/07/2020

Dreams Come True @ TWM

I could not have asked for a better dress buying experience. As a girl who grew up watching Say Yes to the Dress with her mom and dreaming of what this day would be like, The White Magnolia met all my expectations and then some. From the moment Gabi reached out, the experience was unique and made as special as buying your dress should be. The communication in setting up the appointment, filling out the questionnaire, and finally at the appointment was superb and I was made to feel like I was truly valued instead of just any customer every step of the way.
    The studio is gorgeous, the dress selection is incredible, and the staff was so sincere.
    I am so very happy I said "yes" while at the White Magnolia and I feel honored to be part of the family.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Carly

Carly Coughlin · Getting married on 01/31/2020

I said yes to the dress!

I loved my whole experience at White Magnolia. I loved the style of the show room, the dress selection and Alayna, the women who helped me. She was very helpful and even randomly pulled out a dress for me to try on that I didn't initially grab. It ended up being the one and I said yes to that dress! Would 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Vannesa Dejesus · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Best shop ever!

The White Magnolia in Tampa,FL was my one and only bridal shop that I have gone too and it was such an amazing experience. I knew what style I wanted, but Rachel guided me and I found my perfect dress. Rachel was so sweet!! Will recommend to anyone I know.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Rachel Swansiger · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Great Experience at the Tampa location!

I worked with my bridal consultant Rachel and she reached out to me a few days before my appointment to get some thoughts on what styles I would like to look at. This was my second place trying on dresses and found the one very quickly! They limit the number of brides trying on dresses at a time and I felt like I had the place to myself and felt very exclusive. Rachel went above and beyond to help me out and even let me walk around the whole store in a dress to see its movement and how it looked in different lighting.

Sent on 03/14/2019