Oceanside Cleaners

3742 Southside Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Oceanside Cleaners

Hands-on Care You Can Trust

For over 25 years, Oceanside Cleaners has been proudly serving the Jacksonville community. As a family owned and operated business, we recognize that the quality of our service is a direct reflection of ourselves. That’s why we go the extra mile, every day, to anticipate—and meet—our customers’ expectations. We provide exquisite care for your wedding gown—before, during and after your big day. Not only that, but Oceanside is the only cleaner in Jacksonville that won’t ship your gown out of town for cleaning. That means there’s no risk of it being lost, delayed or damaged during shipping. We offer pre-wedding pressing and finishing, delivery to the venue, and post wedding cleaning and preservation.

Call or message us today to speak with Clare, she can't wait to meet you and your dress!

Follow Oceanside Cleaners on

Videos 1 vídeo

23 Reviews for Oceanside Cleaners

Chloe Melton · Married on 03/07/2020

Quick Easy and Convenient

Had my dress steamed and my husbands suite tailored prior to our big day. Reasonably prices would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your review, Chloe! We are honored you chose us to take care of two very important items of clothing. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

Sincerely, Clare
  • Alison

Alison tessitore · Married on 02/22/2020

Steamed my wedding gown, before the wedding day!!!

Incredible service, I was unsure whether or not to Professionally steam my wedding dress and as my date got closer and alterations we’re done Clare at Oceanside was recommended to me by Rosenblumes . I decided I needed to have it professionally steamed as I didn’t want to take any risks doing it myself and something going wrong being it was so close to the big day. I spoke with Clare over the phone and went in and she discussed everything with me. The dress was spot cleaned(thank goodness Clare noticed that) and all I had to do was transport it to the venue, remove it from the garment bag and let it hang. Totally worth the investment to ensure your gown is in pristine condition for your special day! Thank you so much Clare!!!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your review, Alison, and thank you for trusting us with such an important garment. We truly appreciate your business and you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Let us know if you have anything else we can help you with in the future.

-Clare

Award

Oceanside Cleaners FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Cleaning
    Preservation
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• 3742 Southside Boulevard Jacksonville, FL, 32216 See on map
    Monday - Friday: 7am-7pm Saturdays: 7am-4pm Sundays : Close
    Location of (Oceanside Cleaners)