Oceanside Cleaners

Jacksonville, FL View map Visit website

Hands-on Care You Can Trust

For over 30 years, Oceanside Cleaners has been proudly serving the Jacksonville community. As a family owned and operated business, we recognize that the quality of our service is a direct reflection of ourselves. That’s why we go the extra mile, every day, to anticipate—and meet—our customers’ expectations. We provide exquisite care for your wedding gown—before, during and after your big day. Not only that, but Oceanside is the only cleaner in Jacksonville that won’t ship your gown out of town for cleaning. That means there’s no risk of it being lost, delayed or damaged during shipping. We offer pre-wedding pressing and finishing, delivery to the venue, and post wedding cleaning and preservation.

Call or message us today to speak with Clare, she can't wait to meet you and your dress!

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• F
    Farley S. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quality and timely service with amazing staff!

I used Oceanside for my wedding dress alterations, cleaning, and preservation. Tooran altered my dress and it fit like a glove! I wore a strapless gown and she made sure it wouldn’t “fall down” and on the day of, it stayed perfectly! I’m so pleased with all of the services I received from Oceanside. Clare, Tooran, and the whole Oceanside staff are such a pleasure to work with and I’m so happy I trusted them with dress!
    Michele O. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Clare and Oceanside Cleaners saved my wedding day!!

Clare and Oceanside Cleaners saved my wedding day!! When I picked my wedding dress up from getting alterations, there were black lines all across the back of it! It was less than a month until my wedding, and I was devastated! I did not trust the alterations shop to clean the dress for me, so I called the shop where I bought the dress to get their recommendation. They said that they only trusted Oceanside Cleaners with their dresses, and put me in contact with Clare. Clare was extremely responsive and friendly, and immediately calmed my fears about my dress being ruined! I sent photos over, and she was confident that they could get it cleaned. We set a time for me to come in, and Clare and the whole team were great! They were able to spot clean my dress while I waited (I drove up all the way from Orlando!), and it looked perfect when they were finished!

I now need to get it cleaned and preserved, and will definitely be taking it back to Oceanside Cleaners!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

3742 Southside Boulevard Jacksonville, FL, 32216

Monday - Friday: 7am-7pm Saturdays: 8am-3pm Sundays : Close
Location of (Oceanside Cleaners)
298 Solana Rd Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, 32082

Monday - Friday: 7am-7pm Saturdays: 8am-3pm Sundays : Close

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding