Oceanside Cleaners Reviews

Oceanside Cleaners 1
Oceanside Cleaners 2
Oceanside Cleaners 3

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

WOW – absolutely AMAZING! Clare was a dream to work with! After my wedding, I was convinced my dress was trashed. We had an outdoor ceremony and some of our reception, including our dance floor was outdoors. The bottom of my perfect ivory dress was covered in dirt and has some red wine stains. While part of me didn’t even want to attempt to have the dress cleaned, I knew it was so important to me. I immediately thought of Oceanside cleaners for my wedding dress, as they saved some of my favorite paints, from yet again red wine stains a year or so ago! ;) I got connected with their wedding specialist, Clare, and instantly hit it off with her via email (and phone calls). But the emailing says a lot about her, because it is not always easy to communicate with people via email! She was amazing and so attentive. She kept me up to date through the process from the initial inspection and quote to the completion of the work. This included photos of my dress before and after. My dress was spotless by the time she and her team worked their magic. It literally looked like the day I picked it up from the bridal shop. I chose to preserve my dress and the presentation is beautiful. I shared my photos of the dress on my Instagram account and friends were FLOORED! Do yourself a favor and contact Clare and Oceanside Cleaners for your dress cleaning and/or preservation! It is worth every penny and you will not be sorry!!

Rina · Married on 05/28/2016

Incredible service...from customer service to the quality of the service itself. I brought in my wedding gown to be pressed and cleaned a few days before the wedding. My dress had some serious stains and creases from the alterations shop I took it to ( not at Oceanside). I walked in the door and Claire welcomed me with a big smile. She immediately called one of their gown specialist to take a look at the dress. Not only did I receive IMMEDIATE attention but also an honest one. They could have easily taken my gown and did "their best" and charged me for it, but instead the specialist told me upfront the realistic expectation. These girls were the BEST and that is an understatement.

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2016

I knew I needed my wedding dress to be cleaned, but I hadn't even thought about preserving it. Clare was amazing! She walked me through the pros and cons, the prices and the whole process in general. I did end up preserving the dress and I am so happy I did! The dress looks as beautiful as it did when I first fell in love. Clare took care of it as if it were her own dress!

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing service! My dress came out perfectly. I had spray tan stains and dirt from my wedding being outside and they are completely gone after Oceanside cleaned it! It's basically a brand new dress! I highly recommend Oceanside!

ashton · Married on 05/07/2016

My dress was very stained after our wedding reception. Oceanside cleaners was able to restore my gown and the results were amazing! I was in shock that they were able to remove the stains they did. I chose to have my gown preserved and the presentation is beautiful. The staff was very professional and friendly and accomodated my busy work schedule to have someone meet me to view the gown before preservation. I can't wait to share my dress with my future daughter and granddaughter!

Nancy · Married on 11/21/2015

Oceanside Cleaners has an exceptional cleaning and preserving service for wedding dresses. Lily is extremely helpful did an excellent job removing stains from our silk wedding dress.

Great job on two of my granddaughter's wedding dresses ! Very satisfied !

Had my daughter's dress cleaned after her wedding. Very professional and helpful. Beautiful job!

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

There is no better cleaner in Jacksonville than Oceanside and there was no one else I would have trusted to steam my wedding dress prior to my wedding or preserve it afterwards. The team takes time to evaluate the dress to make sure every detail is covered before preserving it. I received it back in a timely manner and was extremely happy with the quality of work. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful in making sure that the bride remains happy. I always felt like my dress was in great hands and that it would be well taken care of. There is no doubt Oceanside is the best choice for wedding help!

Jamie · Married on 02/22/2014

Oceanside Cleaners was extremely professional and exceptionally accommodating!! Clare jumped through hoops to make communicating on the issues/resolutions super easy to make sure everything was perfect!! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Melodie · Married on 04/14/2018

Claire updated me throughout the cleaning and preservation process. The finished product was great.

• Cece and Chris

Cecelia · Married on 12/09/2017

Clare was fantastic. With myself being on the go she was available at all times, even after business hours. She was great to work with and gave me her cell phone number to communicate through text when I was unable to receive phone calls. My dress was filthy from a beach wedding, in the rain, in the Bahamas but Clare and her team were up for the challenge. They were very thorough and asked me about every spot they found to make sure they cleaned it properly. My dress came back clean and packed beautifully in a secure box. Thank you guys for preserving my memories!

Oceanside Cleaners 4
    Oceanside Cleaners 5
    Oceanside Cleaners 6

Paige · Married on 06/11/2016

I would absolutely recommend using Clare with Oceanside Cleaners to take care of all your wedding attire! My daughter's lace gown was completely black on the bottom from dancing all night; we were afraid it might be ruined. Clare had to run it through the cleaning process twice to get it clean, (so it was a little pricey) but it came out looking as beautiful as the day we bought it! We then decided to have Clare preserve it in a special box. Such a beautiful heirloom that can now be passed down to future generations. Thank you, Clare, and Oceanside Cleaners for saving the day...and the gown!

Erin · Married on 01/06/2018

Best cleaners/steamers in town for wedding dresses. They made my dress look absolutely pristine after being packed in my carry-on bag. Highly recommend.

After talking to some other brides, Oceanside is a little pricey. However, they were extremely easy to work with and accommodating (especially after i accidentally left my dress there for a month!). Overall I was very happy with their work and would recommend anyone using them as their dress cleaners!