Oceanside Cleaners Reviews

23 | Jacksonville, FL

23 Reviews for Oceanside Cleaners

• Leah

Leah Tibbs · Married on 03/21/2020

They are miracle workers!

My wedding dress had a ton of 3D flowers/applique on the bodice and I could not find anyone to press them so they weren't wrinkled. My wedding planner found them and I spoke with Clare, who was a godsend. She was so easy to work with. She looked at my dress and said it wasn't a problem to press the flowers - and there were sooo many flowers. Her team got the job done and she personally delivered them to the airbnb we were staying at the day before. Oceanside Cleaners is WORTH EVERY PENNY and I will definitely use them to clean my dress (we got married on the beach on a hot day) and press the flowers again when we celebrate our marriage with our family in September. Thank you so much Clare and Oceandside Cleaners!!!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your review, Leah! It was a pleasure working with you and I am so happy with how the dress turned out. I look forward to working with you again in the future :)

Chloe Melton · Married on 03/07/2020

Quick Easy and Convenient

Had my dress steamed and my husbands suite tailored prior to our big day. Reasonably prices would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your review, Chloe! We are honored you chose us to take care of two very important items of clothing. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future!

• Alison

Alison tessitore · Married on 02/22/2020

Steamed my wedding gown, before the wedding day!!!

Incredible service, I was unsure whether or not to Professionally steam my wedding dress and as my date got closer and alterations we’re done Clare at Oceanside was recommended to me by Rosenblumes . I decided I needed to have it professionally steamed as I didn’t want to take any risks doing it myself and something going wrong being it was so close to the big day. I spoke with Clare over the phone and went in and she discussed everything with me. The dress was spot cleaned(thank goodness Clare noticed that) and all I had to do was transport it to the venue, remove it from the garment bag and let it hang. Totally worth the investment to ensure your gown is in pristine condition for your special day! Thank you so much Clare!!!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your review, Alison, and thank you for trusting us with such an important garment. We truly appreciate your business and you looked absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Let us know if you have anything else we can help you with in the future.

-Clare
  • Laura

Laura Engelhardt · Married on 12/14/2019

Alterations and Preservation

Oceanside Cleaners was recommended to me for alterations from the bridal boutique where I bought my dress. The wedding coordinator, Clare, was easy to get a hold of and eager to help. My alterations looked perfect and I was so happy with the way my dress turned out! They were even able to repair delicate lace that had started to rip in a way that you could never tell it wasn't still in pristine condition.

I also took my dress there to be cleaned and preserved after my wedding. The bottom of my dress was covered in dirt from the day, and I thought for sure it would be difficult to clean. But they were able to get it all out and fix any snags or tears that happened to the fabric during the course of the wedding day! Clare kept me updated with their progress along the way and my gown was returned in beautiful condition and nicely boxed in a way that I could display if I want to. I was on the fence about preserving my gown, but I'm so glad that I did it!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for leaving us a review, Laura! I really enjoyed working with you before AND after the wedding! I always recommend preserving the dress, because you never know when you might need it again! Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in the future! - Clare
  • Jill

Jill Williams · Married on 11/09/2019

Quality Experience!

Clare was an absolute joy and delight to work with and answered all of my questions when it came to preserving my wedding gown! I was one of those brides where it unfortunately rained all day on my wedding, luckily Clare and her team were able to get out all the stains and make my wedding dress good as new again. Also, the process took less than month which was great! At Oceanside Cleaners they walk you through every step of the preservation of your gown and it comes back to you beautifully packaged. I highly recommend taking your wedding gown here for a preservation and cleaning and leaving it with a team you know you can trust. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/27/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jill! You were also a joy and delight to work with!! Thank you for trusting us with such a sentimental item of clothing. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

• Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/29/2019

Simply amazing!

Clare helped me with getting my wedding dress preserved. She walked me through all the steps they take to make sure it’s stays beautiful. As soon as it came in, she called to let me know it was ready. It looks absolutely amazing. My dress is all lace and crystals all over. The bottom of my dress was dirty since our wedding was outside, and after preservation it was as clean as when I picked it up from the bridal store. Oceanside Cleaners truly made my gown look beautiful. Thank you to them for preserving the best day of my life.

Sent on 04/15/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for your review, Jordan! I had the best time working with you and I am so happy to hear you were pleased with our services! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

-Clare

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Dress Preservation and Cleaning

Oceanside was able to fix all the dancing damage the reception did and make my dress look clean and beautiful again. There was a delicate pleated tulle layer of my skirt that really took a beating at the bottom, and now it looks good as new! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Oceanside Cleaners's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Lindsay! I am so happy to hear you were pleased with our wedding gown services. I enjoyed working with you and let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in the future! -Clare

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

WOW – absolutely AMAZING! Clare was a dream to work with! After my wedding, I was convinced my dress was trashed. We had an outdoor ceremony and some of our reception, including our dance floor was outdoors. The bottom of my perfect ivory dress was covered in dirt and has some red wine stains. While part of me didn’t even want to attempt to have the dress cleaned, I knew it was so important to me. I immediately thought of Oceanside cleaners for my wedding dress, as they saved some of my favorite paints, from yet again red wine stains a year or so ago! ;) I got connected with their wedding specialist, Clare, and instantly hit it off with her via email (and phone calls). But the emailing says a lot about her, because it is not always easy to communicate with people via email! She was amazing and so attentive. She kept me up to date through the process from the initial inspection and quote to the completion of the work. This included photos of my dress before and after. My dress was spotless by the time she and her team worked their magic. It literally looked like the day I picked it up from the bridal shop. I chose to preserve my dress and the presentation is beautiful. I shared my photos of the dress on my Instagram account and friends were FLOORED! Do yourself a favor and contact Clare and Oceanside Cleaners for your dress cleaning and/or preservation! It is worth every penny and you will not be sorry!!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Rina · Married on 05/28/2016

Incredible service...from customer service to the quality of the service itself. I brought in my wedding gown to be pressed and cleaned a few days before the wedding. My dress had some serious stains and creases from the alterations shop I took it to ( not at Oceanside). I walked in the door and Claire welcomed me with a big smile. She immediately called one of their gown specialist to take a look at the dress. Not only did I receive IMMEDIATE attention but also an honest one. They could have easily taken my gown and did "their best" and charged me for it, but instead the specialist told me upfront the realistic expectation. These girls were the BEST and that is an understatement.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2016

I knew I needed my wedding dress to be cleaned, but I hadn't even thought about preserving it. Clare was amazing! She walked me through the pros and cons, the prices and the whole process in general. I did end up preserving the dress and I am so happy I did! The dress looks as beautiful as it did when I first fell in love. Clare took care of it as if it were her own dress!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

Amazing service! My dress came out perfectly. I had spray tan stains and dirt from my wedding being outside and they are completely gone after Oceanside cleaned it! It's basically a brand new dress! I highly recommend Oceanside!

Sent on 07/14/2016

ashton · Married on 05/07/2016

My dress was very stained after our wedding reception. Oceanside cleaners was able to restore my gown and the results were amazing! I was in shock that they were able to remove the stains they did. I chose to have my gown preserved and the presentation is beautiful. The staff was very professional and friendly and accomodated my busy work schedule to have someone meet me to view the gown before preservation. I can't wait to share my dress with my future daughter and granddaughter!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Nancy · Married on 11/21/2015

Oceanside Cleaners has an exceptional cleaning and preserving service for wedding dresses. Lily is extremely helpful did an excellent job removing stains from our silk wedding dress.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Great job on two of my granddaughter's wedding dresses ! Very satisfied !

Sent on 12/09/2015

Had my daughter's dress cleaned after her wedding. Very professional and helpful. Beautiful job!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 03/07/2015

Absolutely LOVE Oceanside Cleaners. Clare and the entire staff went above and beyond to make sure my dress was cleaned and preserved perfectly. My dress had been previously taken to another cleaner (The Cleaners located on Penman Road) where they used incorrect solutions on the silk shantung fabric which caused yellowing in multiple large areas of the gown. Oceanside worked on my gown and got it looking perfectly again. They kept me in the loop and showed me the progress of my gown throughout the cleaning process. Their facility is state of the art and they really do a wonderful job at showing you they care about your dress. I will definitely recommend them to friends getting married and any bride to use in the future! So happy they were able to fix my gown and preserve it correctly for me. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/26/2014

There is no better cleaner in Jacksonville than Oceanside and there was no one else I would have trusted to steam my wedding dress prior to my wedding or preserve it afterwards. The team takes time to evaluate the dress to make sure every detail is covered before preserving it. I received it back in a timely manner and was extremely happy with the quality of work. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful in making sure that the bride remains happy. I always felt like my dress was in great hands and that it would be well taken care of. There is no doubt Oceanside is the best choice for wedding help!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Jamie · Married on 02/22/2014

Oceanside Cleaners was extremely professional and exceptionally accommodating!! Clare jumped through hoops to make communicating on the issues/resolutions super easy to make sure everything was perfect!! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Melodie · Married on 04/14/2018

Claire updated me throughout the cleaning and preservation process. The finished product was great.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Cece and Chris

Cecelia · Married on 12/09/2017

Clare was fantastic. With myself being on the go she was available at all times, even after business hours. She was great to work with and gave me her cell phone number to communicate through text when I was unable to receive phone calls. My dress was filthy from a beach wedding, in the rain, in the Bahamas but Clare and her team were up for the challenge. They were very thorough and asked me about every spot they found to make sure they cleaned it properly. My dress came back clean and packed beautifully in a secure box. Thank you guys for preserving my memories!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Paige · Married on 06/11/2016

I would absolutely recommend using Clare with Oceanside Cleaners to take care of all your wedding attire! My daughter's lace gown was completely black on the bottom from dancing all night; we were afraid it might be ruined. Clare had to run it through the cleaning process twice to get it clean, (so it was a little pricey) but it came out looking as beautiful as the day we bought it! We then decided to have Clare preserve it in a special box. Such a beautiful heirloom that can now be passed down to future generations. Thank you, Clare, and Oceanside Cleaners for saving the day...and the gown!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Erin · Married on 01/06/2018

Best cleaners/steamers in town for wedding dresses. They made my dress look absolutely pristine after being packed in my carry-on bag. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/12/2018

After talking to some other brides, Oceanside is a little pricey. However, they were extremely easy to work with and accommodating (especially after i accidentally left my dress there for a month!). Overall I was very happy with their work and would recommend anyone using them as their dress cleaners!

Sent on 09/07/2016