434 Third Street North, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Love A Bridal Boutique

In 2007, Nancy Love started shopping for a bridal gown with her recently engaged friend and quickly realized that Jacksonville needed a bridal boutique with upscale designs and a laid-back atmosphere. On Valentine's Day, Nancy opened the boutique. Nestled in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, Love quickly became known as the pretty pink boutique on A1A. Nancy, who works in real estate and marketing, is a wonderful example of a female entrepreneur - teaching herself the ins and outs of owning a business and everything about the world of bridal.

In June 2017, Nancy sold Love to longtime manager Melissa and husband Sean Moneypenny. The Moneypenny's are proud to be carrying on the Love legacy - keeping Nancy's dream of a pretty pink boutique alive. Love's mission is to help each and every bride feel beautiful, comfortable and like part of our family. We are proud to offer high-end, custom designs in a setting that feels like home. We can't wait to help you find your dream gown!

Follow Love A Bridal Boutique on

Other couples have also viewed

• French Novelty

115 Reviews for Love A Bridal Boutique

• Liz

Lizn · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Love is magical!

I cannot express in words how amazing Love is, but I will try my best to do so. I visited another boutique for my 1st appointment and I cried the entire night after leaving. I had such a horrible experience at my 1st appointment and I was SO nervous for the next day of appointments. My confidence was so low- I tried on 20 dresses and only liked 1 of them. The consultant kept putting me in dress styles that I had already decided I didn't like, just so we could "rule them out for sure". After we got home, I messaged Love and told them about my experience and they reassured me that they would make my appointment magical. My dress appointment was like Disney magic! Paige, my consultant at Love, is an ANGEL in consultant form. She pulled dresses that had everything I wanted and knew exactly what I would love. She listened to the specific details that I mentioned, noticed my reactions to the details on the dress, and was attentive to the way I described how I felt in the dresses I was trying on. She hyped me up in the dressing room and made sure to spread out the bottoms of the gowns and set them up beautifully for my family to see. I felt relaxed, confident, and in control. Paige and Melissa truly and genuinely cared about helping me find my perfect dress. I never thought for a second that they were just trying to make a sale. Their calm demeaner made my experience so much fun and so relaxed. First, Paige showed pulled a few dresses out of the rack and asked for my opinion. We tried on 4 dresses that we looked at from the rack, and I honestly loved them all. After the 4th dress, which brought all of us to tears, I asked her if there was any other dresses she thought I would love more. Paige told me she had 1 more dress for me to try on and I absolutely LOVED it! The 5th dress ended up being my dream dress and I honestly couldn't be happier. I also want to mention that Paige pulled and clipped the dresses in all the right places, so I got a very accurate visual of what the dress would look like in my size. Melissa was so helpful with putting together my vision. If you do not visit Love, you're seriously missing out. You absolutely have to visit Love. I could not have asked for a better appointment or experience. Paige and Melissa, thank you so much for making my dreams come true! I'm so happy to be a Love bride!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Liz for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review! We are so happy you're a Love Bride

Codi L. · Getting married on 11/20/2021

This was an absolute dream

Finding my dress was an absolute dream! I felt like I had known my consultant, Paige, all my life! We connected instantly and she was so helpful with everything. Not to mention, the boutique itself is so cute and charming that I felt so comfortable while being there. If I could go back everyday just to hang out, I would. Thank you Love for letting me become a Love Bride! I will forever cherish my dress and the moment I spent with you.

Sent on 01/28/2021

Amber T. · Getting married on 10/20/2021

Book an appointment with Love! You WON’T regret it!

My maid of honor took the reigns and scheduled my first dress appointment at Love, A Bridal Boutique in December 2019. When I tell you it was one of the best decisions to go with Love, I’m not kidding! We had to put down a $100 deposit so we could be able to keep the appointment, but that was literally the best $100 I’ve ever spent! First off, they close down the entire shop JUST FOR YOU, for 2 hours! Second, you get your own bridal consultant for the appointment. And third, you can bring as many guests as you want AND...BIG AND you can bring alcohol (we had mimosas during my appointment, which was freaking awesome!). So this was my first wedding dress appointment ever and I actually found my dress that day! I tried on 11 dresses that day, all different and unique in their own way. All of the gowns were ABSOLUTELY stunning! So many different brands and designers to pick from, you will definitely not be disappointed from a lack of options that’s for sure! My bridal consultant was Addison, and OMG she was just simply amazing! So knowledgable, helpful, and calming. I brought a lot of people to my appointment; my parents, mother in law, and all 6 of my bridesmaids/maid of honor. Around dress number 5, Addison could tell I was getting a little overwhelmed with not finding exactly what I wanted and confused on remembering which dresses I did like. So we stopped for a moment and took a breath and carried on! She reassured me that this is definitely a stressful time with all of the options and opinions of my party. It was very helpful to be reassured of what I wanted and to make a decision based on what I wanted to see myself in on my wedding day.
    To wrap it up, if you decide to make an appointment at Love, you will not regret it! You will have an amazing time and create so many happy memories that day! Good luck to all the future brides reading this!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Love A Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you SO much Amber for taking the time to leave us such a kind and thoughtful review! We are so happy you're a Love Bride :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Love A Bridal Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Professional Organizing Consultants Wedding Planners

I highly recommend Love a Bridal Boutique for all of my clients. The staff is very professional and are nice to work with. Always accommodating, no matter the size of your wedding party.

• MixPro Events Wedding DJs

The go-to bridal shop in the Jacksonville, FL area! Amazing staff!

• 434 Third Street North Jacksonville Beach, 32250 See on map
    904-204-2532 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Tuesday - Friday 11 - 6 Saturday 10 - 5 Closed Sunday and Monday
    Location of (Love A Bridal Boutique)