MixPro Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,395 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,395 Most Popular Price

MixPro Events is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Marietta, Georgia. MixPro Events specializes in providing high-quality sound, lighting, and music for couples on their wedding day. Their goal is to help you and your guests dance the night away, providing live club-style DJ sets with professional DJ equipment. They also allow you to customize the wedding music as much as you'd like. Tired of hearing the same boring 30 songs played at every wedding? MixPro will make sure your music isn't the same as every other weddings! The team of entertainers at MixPro Events believe that every wedding should be an extravagant celebration, and with their help, you can make it happen.

MixPro Events has a vast music library, including everything from classical and acoustic for ceremonies and every genre of music imaginable for the reception. This includes all of the wedding classics, Top40, hits from the 50s to today, Latin, country, classic rock, southern rock, hip hop and RnB and more. Consultations are offered to all of their clients, and all DJ services include MC hosting as well. Equipment and rentals provided by the team includes the following:

• Professional sound systems
  • Wireless lapel and hand held microphones
  • Professional DJ gear
  • Wireless uplighting
  • Professional dance lighting
  • Photobooth
  • CO2 Canon
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,195

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,395

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Judy B. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome DJ, photobooth, and overall experience!!!

Fred did an amazing job with our very large wedding! He did a great job working the crowd and getting people moving and dancing for over 2 hours, even before the sun went down! Our guests are still raving about what an amazing time they had! He also provided awesome photobooth services as well and worked with our venue coordinator on prime locations for the best foot traffic! He is a must have if you鈥檙e looking to host an awesome party!
    Lisa B. Married on 07/16/2022

Fred was Awesome!!

We had a great experience with Fred/MixPro for our wedding at Rocky's Lake Estates!! He responded quickly to my inquiry, which I loved. We spoke, I got a good vibe from him and his Instagram page sealed the deal. Fred sent over a helpful questionnaire , that helped guide our music choices for our ceremony, cocktail, dinner and reception. A week before the wedding we chatted again and I sent him the filled our questionnaire and a playlist we came up, so he could get a feel of our music tastes.
    The music was spot on and played fluidly for our whole wedding. He has amazing equipment- we also did the Co2 canon and had the impressive cold sparkler showers(I can't wait to get the pictures back with those in the background). From the minute the dance floor opened it was full of people. Fred got the pulse of my guests and we had a blast!!
    Kristen B. Married on 06/04/2022

Highly recommend!!

I highly recommend MixPro Events!!! Fred and Ladarius were very friendly, professional and easy to work with. Their information sheet made it easy to communicate exactly what I wanted on my wedding day and Fred followed up with a phone call to make sure everything would be perfect. Ladarius was the DJ on my wedding day and he showed up early, had everything looking professional and formal for a black tie event, and played exactly the kind of music I had asked for. I wanted to make sure there was a good mix of music that all ages of guests would enjoy and he did exactly that. He did an amazing job keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long. I also asked for no vulgar/inappropriate music and when a guest requested a song he said he needed verbal confirmation from me before playing it which I really appreciated. You won鈥檛 regret using MixPro for your wedding!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Brielle & Kyle
    16 photos 路 09/19/2020

Organized Occasions Organized Occasions Wedding Planners

Fred knows how to keep the dance floor crowded all night, and he is very personable with the guests. He's got a lot of good energy and would be a great DJ for any event!

Frank Gibson Photography Frank Gibson Photography Wedding Photographers

As a professional wedding photographer, it's always such a treat when I get to work with Fred! He's not only super courteous, friendly, and professional, he's a terrific dj that works 'out of the box'. He has that knack for getting everyone out on the dance floor, having a great time! Fred is also very attentive to time frames and time lines and keeps things flowing smoothly - all which make for a fabulous event. I highly recommend Fred for any wedding - he's terrific!

Melissa Prosser Photography Melissa Prosser Photography Wedding Photographers

Sounds and Wonder Entertainment is THE DJ for your wedding! They are definitely not that typical corny wedding DJ that has the usual annoying voice (you know the one I'm talking about...). They will make sure you get to hear the music YOU want at your reception (no chicken dance or macarana here). Your reception will feel and sound like the greatest party you've ever been to. One song flows seamlessly into the next (yes, they mix and spin like that awesome club DJ you go to every Thursday night) and will make sure that your reception goes smoothly until your exit. HIGHLY recommend this awesome company!

Marietta Marietta, GA, 30008
Location of (MixPro Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding