D Street Entertainment

Kennesaw, GA View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,400 Most Popular Price

Weddings are our Business!

Our clients vision is our #1 priority. We represent passionate, well spoken, experienced entertainers. D Street Entertainment was founded on the love for entertaining people through music. We produce fun & tasteful events with well timed music combined with professional mic work. You will never find an empty dance floor at one of our events! Never cheesy. Never boring. Always entertaining! 1,500+ exciting events since 2001.

Experience

It's YOUR big day, and you need a DJ you can trust. Someone fun, and someone who can read the room. A DJ who can speak on the mic with confidence. We've been producing weddings for 20 years, and we LOVE our job! We are fascinated with the power of music to move a room of people, and enjoy the diversity of music we are able to play at weddings.

Beat-matching, club-trained, open format DJ's

Master of Ceremonies

Pro sound & lighting gear

Pre-event production / timeline development

Affordable reception packages starting @ $1,250.

Above and Beyond

Looking to take your big day to the next level!? We provide fun & unique entertainment concepts (i.e. cold spark machines, LED fog blowers, snow machine, club style lighting w/ light tech, glowsticks & giveaways!).

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,250

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

• Eleanor
    Eleanor W. Getting married on 04/16/2022

We love DJ Newk!

Derrick was so easy to work with! I learned about him, in addition to other DJ options, from my wedding planner. They spoke so highly of Derrick and his team so they put me in touch with him. Right off the bat I got really good vibes from Derrick. He cares about your wedding and your experience and he’s extremely professional. He has pride in his work and it shows. We went over what was important to me and he gave me a quote and some DJ options based on who was available. Everything was extremely easy during the whole process! I’m confident that if I need another DJ in the future, I would use Derricks team.

We had DJ Newk and we had so much fun at our wedding! We loved everything - he stayed true to the plan while still throwing in his musical expertise based on what we liked. He was professional, on time, fun and easy going. Our guests had an absolute blast. I highly recommend this company as well as DJ Newk!

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Eleanor! Thank you for the wonderful review! You were truly a pleasure to work with during the planning process. DJ Newk had a great time entertaining you guys on your big day. Your love and kindness means a lot to us. Thank you, and Happy New Year!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 11/20/2021

The best 2 man show in all the land!!!

D Street was everything I wanted and MORE! They made our wedding fun and memorable. We didn't stop dancing once during the reception. Make sure to get the 2 man show. HIRE THEM!!!! BEST IN THE BIZ!!!!!! THANK YOU DJ DEREK!

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Brittany! Thank you so much! Ayce & I had such a blast with you guys. What a fun dance floor!! Happy New Year!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

DJ Derek b
DJ Derek b
Founder / Head DJ

Enteraining people through music is my passion, and planning weddings is my speciality. I LOVE what I do for a living, and with 20 years experience, I can be a resource of knowledge. Wedding entertainment is my lifeblood and I feel truly blessed to entertain crowds of all kinds. Let me share with our unique entertainment concepts with you and we'll create something truly remarkable! Customized, well-timed music with tasteful microphone work. It's YOUR big day, make sure it's done right.

Ayce
Ayce
Master of Ceremonies

Ayce is a natural born entertainer, and true people pleaser. He is a professional master of ceremonies, event host, emcee, actor & model. He has worked weddings with Derek B for over a decade and has created true chemistry that can be seen at every event they work together. Request the 'Two Man Show' and experience the D Street difference!

DJ Newk
DJ Newk
Disc Jockey

DJ Newk is a full time DJ with an impressive resume. Over the past two decades, Newk has DJed across the United States and over seas. You can currently hear his Saturday night syndicated radio show on IHeart Radio. We are proud to represent this powerhouse talent on the D Street team. Request him today, he gets booked fast!

LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great DJ! We highly recommend.

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

The Greystone Estate The Greystone Estate Mansion Weddings

The DJ is critical to the success of your wedding. D Street Entertainment goes above and beyond to create the perfect mood for your event. We've been impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and attention to detail. They provide a tailored service that is perfect for every bride. Not only do they reduce the stress involved in planning your wedding, they make the night unforgettable! Their DJs are excellent, playing a perfect mix of music that will get everyone dancing. D Street Entertainment is absolutely the right choice!

3621 Frey Lake Rd NW Kennesaw, GA, 30144
404.578.2655

Office Hours 10 am - 10 pm Monday -Thursday
Location of (D Street Entertainment)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding