3621 Frey Lake Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About D Street Entertainment

Weddings are our Business!

Our clients vision is our #1 priority. We represent passionate, well spoken, experienced entertainers. D Street Entertainment was founded on the love for entertaining people through music. We produce fun & tasteful events with well timed music combined with professional mic work. You will never find an empty dance floor at one of our events! Never cheesy. Never boring. Always entertaining! 1,500+ exciting events since 2001.

Experience

It's YOUR big day, and you need a DJ you can trust. Someone fun, and someone who can read the room. A DJ who can speak on the mic with confidence. We've been producing weddings for 20 years, and we LOVE our job! We are fascinated with the power of music to move a room of people, and enjoy the diversity of music we are able to play at weddings.

Beat-matching, club-trained, open format DJ's

Master of Ceremonies

Pro sound & lighting gear

Pre-event production / timeline development

Affordable reception packages starting @ $1,250.

Above and Beyond

Looking to take your big day to the next level!? We provide fun & unique entertainment concepts (i.e. cold spark machines, LED fog blowers, snow machine, club style lighting w/ light tech, glowsticks & giveaways!).

Follow D Street Entertainment on

Photos 52 Photos
Videos 9 Videos

104 Reviews for D Street Entertainment

Angela D. · Getting married on 09/01/2021

We Recommend To Everyone!

DJ Derek and Emcee Ayce did an AMAZING job with our wedding!! We had been referred to D Street Entertainment by a friend, but had never actually witnessed their events in person. We took a leap of faith and were not disappointed. Derek was quick to respond to all of my emails, and was supportive every time I had new ideas or made changes. He was extremely reliable even throughout the uncertainty of covid. My husband and I are not partiers or dancers, so it was important to us that our DJ could keep the crowd going without us being in the center. I cannot give these guys enough stars to compensate for the fantastic job they did. Our guests had a blast and we couldn't be more pleased with the evening! If we had to do it all over again we would not hesitate to hire Derek and Ayce again! We highly recommend them for any event you may be planning! Thank you guys for an incredible evening!

Sent on 01/21/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

ANGELA! WOW!! Thank you for the LOVE!!! Ayce & I had a blast with your friends and family. It was wonderful celebrating with you & Jacob. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be there! You guys are really great people, and we hope to cross paths with you again. Best of the luck on all of your future endeavors!
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 03/20/2021

The most amazing dj service!

I could not have picked a better DJ service than D Street Entertainment. They were a blast and met all my expectations I had for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Derek from day 1 and it was so awesome to see him Emcee Ayce work their magic and make the music so perfect from the ceremony all the way until the exit. I will recommend D Street to anyone and everyone that needs a DJ service for any event. They have a customer for life for any of my DJ needs :)

Sent on 03/29/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Megan! Thank you soooo much!!! You and Adam are the truth!! We had so much fun at your wedding. You guys know what's up. And...your vows were incredible. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your big day!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

D Street Entertainment Pricing

D Street Entertainment Price Rates

D Street Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1250
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball

Team of D Street Entertainment

DJ Derek b

DJ Derek b

Founder / Head DJ

Enteraining people through music is my passion, and planning weddings is my speciality. I LOVE what I do for a living, and with 20 years experience, I can be a resource of knowledge. Wedding entertainment is my lifeblood and I feel truly blessed to entertain crowds of all kinds. Let me share with our unique entertainment concepts with you and we'll create something truly remarkable! Customized, well-timed music with tasteful microphone work. It's YOUR big day, make sure it's done right.

Ayce

Ayce

Master of Ceremonies

Ayce is a natural born entertainer, and true people pleaser. He is a professional master of ceremonies, event host, emcee, actor & model. He has worked weddings with Derek B for over a decade and has created true chemistry that can be seen at every event they work together. Request the 'Two Man Show' and experience the D Street difference!

DJ Newk

DJ Newk

Disc Jockey

DJ Newk is a full time DJ with an impressive resume. Over the past two decades, Newk has DJed across the United States and over seas. You can currently hear his Saturday night syndicated radio show on IHeart Radio. We are proud to represent this powerhouse talent on the D Street team. Request him today, he gets booked fast!

View team

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great DJ! We highly recommend.

• Solace Weddings
    Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

• The Greystone Estate Mansion Weddings

The DJ is critical to the success of your wedding. D Street Entertainment goes above and beyond to create the perfect mood for your event. We've been impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and attention to detail. They provide a tailored service that is perfect for every bride. Not only do they reduce the stress involved in planning your wedding, they make the night unforgettable! Their DJs are excellent, playing a perfect mix of music that will get everyone dancing. D Street Entertainment is absolutely the right choice!

• 3621 Frey Lake Rd NW Kennesaw, GA, 30144 See on map
    404.578.2655 (Phone number)
    Office Hours 10 am - 10 pm Monday -Thursday
    Location of (D Street Entertainment)