About D Street Entertainment

"Combing sounds of the past, with music of the future".

Planning a wedding can be an arduous task, as you agonize over every last detail. One of the most difficult aspects that party planners endure is finding top-notch entertainment that all of their guests can enjoy. D Street Entertainment specializes in reducing the stress and burden of our clients. Offering an array of unique entertainment options, D Street Entertainment can enliven your wedding.

As the preeminent choice of wedding DJs in Atlanta, D Street entertainment will play the perfect mixture of tunes, creating a vivacious atmosphere on the dance floor. Furthermore, with a wealth of experience as a Bar Mitzvah DJ and Prom DJ, D Street Entertainment can set the perfect mood for the celebratory occasion. Customer satisfaction is always our number goal, and we work closely with each of our clients to create a tailored approach that will perfectly compliment your festivity.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Consultation (18)
Uplighting (15)
One Event Per Day (14)
Liability Insurance (2)

Jay and the whole D Street Entertainment team were a dream to work with! They made sure our ceremony and reception flowed flawlessly while entertaing all our guests! Our guests were ranting and raving that it was the best entertainment they have seen at a wedding! We could not have been more happy!!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This guy is the real deal!! Professional, accommodating, and artfully masters his craft! Our wedding celebration would not have been a party without Jay and Derek. He has all the bells and whistles, knows how to feel the crowd, and kept us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Betty, 10/15/17, 1 Review

Disco Ball
Photobooth
4 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS

The DJ is critical to the success of your wedding. D Street Entertainment goes above and beyond to create the perfect mood for your event. We've been impressed with their professionalism, responsiveness and attention to detail. They provide a tailored service that is perfect for every bride. Not only do they reduce the stress involved in planning your wedding, they make the night unforgettable! Their DJs are excellent, playing a perfect mix of music that will get everyone dancing. D Street Entertainment is absolutely the right choice!

DJ Page was great to work with from start to finish. As a planner one of the challenges we find sometimes is that DJ's want it to be all about them and not the couples. DJ Page made sure everything he did was focused on the couple. He didn't use the microphone too much (which does happen) and that allowed the party to keep going from beginning to end. During my planning process I reached out to Jay to discuss logistics etc and he was quick to respond. I remember one part of the evening he had the bride and groom at his DJ booth mixing on his system and that was awesome as it allowed the couple and the guests to get into the evening even more. He kept everyone dancing non-stop. I recommend DJ Page for your events as he will keep the party going.

I've worked with Jay of D Street Entertainment on multiple weddings, and I'll say this- a filled, energetic dance floor makes for a happy photographer. He does a fantastic job of keeping the reception's energy up and the photos I get from his receptions are always my favorites in my portfolio. I've recommended him to my couples on several occasions and am always happy when I hear we'll be working together on the next wedding. Highly recommend.

Events

Kennesaw, GA 30144   See On Map
404-914-4381 (phone)
Office Hours 10 am - 10 pm Monday -Thursday
D Street Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Greenville, SC, Nashville, TN, and San Diego, California. D Street Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in throwing parties, lighting, event production, planning, dancing, MC, Mcee, DJ, entertainment, having a good time, turning up, creating magic moments, ceremonies, gay weddings, wedding, dj, event dj, wedding dj, reception dj, wedding reception dj, mobile wedding dj, mobile wedding entertainment, mobile dj wedding entertainment, .