D Street Entertainment Reviews

D Street Entertainment 7
  • Jack

Jack Nugent · Getting married on 01/05/2021

No down time!

We have all been to wedding and events where the DJ finally gets the dance floor packed, everyone is having a great time, and then there's some sort of change in music or some sort of pause where people are done dancing for a while or the night, and then it never quite gets back to that peak. Somehow, D Street completely avoided that at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the moment the dance floor opened, the energy continued to build all night. Even after the tossing of the bouquet and the garter, Derrick from D Street managed to keep everyone on the dance floor through the very end. We made some really great choices for this wedding that came together like a perfect storm. D Street was one of them. If you are fortunate enough to be able to book Derrick, you are going to have a great event.

Sent on 05/30/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Jack! It was such a live dance floor. Our sweaty shirts told it all!! You are the man. Thanks for the LOVE!

Terriann · Married on 06/08/2019

Georgia wedding throw down

Hi! Georgia bride here.

Derek and the rest of the team are impeccable. They paid close attention to detail, while also being flexible and ready for whatever the wedding would throw their way. Beforehand, he asked to meet with us in person to go over all of the things; big and small. Such a hard job was made to look so easy because of their professionalism and dedication to the bride and groom.

He brought a BEAUTIFUL set up including party lights, a cool white barrier around his phenomenal DJ stand, other lights and speakers.

The dance floor was packed the entire night. It was a blast and I was sore the next day from all of the breaking down that took place. My grandparents were pleased, young cousins, and college/fraternity friends. It was 1000/10.

Thank you!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    D Street Entertainment 8

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Terriann! Your wedding was epic. One of the best dance parties I've ever witnessed!! Your friends and family rock. Thank you for the unforgettable experience.
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Schuck · Married on 06/01/2019

A night to remember

Derek and Ayce helped make our wedding something to remember for everyone. My family talked about them for DAYS after the wedding. Derek is a phenomenal DJ and Ayce was so fun in getting everyone on the dance floor. Very happy and thankful!

Sent on 06/14/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Stefanie! You & Sara are wonderful. We were humbled by the amount of compliments we received from your friends and family. A very kind and warm crowd of people. It was an amazing opportunity. Thanks you for inviting us to play a role in your big day!
  • Tara

Tara Klewein · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Derek and D Street Entertainment were the perfect fit for our wedding. From cocktail hours, through dinner and then dancing the music played out perfectly! He also did our ceremony which was beyond what I could’ve imagined. I would recommend this company to anyone having a party or wedding. I really can’t say enough good things and truly thank them for the best wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    D Street Entertainment 9
    D Street Entertainment 10
    D Street Entertainment 11

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Tara! You we're one of the most fun brides I've ever worked with!! You and Brett are such cool people. I had a blast with you guys. Hopefully we'll cross paths at another event in the future!!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

The best dj!

Derek with D Street Entertainment was awesome throughout the wedding planning process and very responsive to all my many questions! At the wedding, Derek was interactive, fun, and really got the party going! I am so happy to have picked D Street Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. All of our wedding guests keep talking about how much fun our reception was and how great our DJ was!

Sent on 04/22/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Michelle! Thank you for the LOVE. You and Kevin make a wonderful couple. I had so much fun entertaining your friends and family. Such a fun group of people! It was truly my pleasure.

Judy · Married on 03/28/2019

Cheers to Derek!

Our experience working with Derek was absolutely fantastic. He interacted with the crowd and kept everyone on their feet. If you want your wedding to be full of joy, fun and entertainment, Derek is the one to call. Highly recommend.

Derek also did the music for the wedding ceremony - perfect!

Sent on 03/28/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Cheers Judy! I had such a good time with you guys. That stage was a lot of fun! What a room!! Thank you for your kindness.

Josie Franklin · Married on 11/24/2018

Dance floor was LIT

We had such a great time at our wedding-
    Largely in part to our amazing DJ! Dyron gave us the best night and our guests absolutely loved him! The dance floor was hopping all night long. I did a lot of the planning with Derek and he was lovely to work with as well. Thanks again fellas!

Sent on 12/10/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Josie! Thanks for your love!! Dyron had a blast with you guys. I'm so glad your guests enjoyed him. He's got great energy. You we're a pleasure to work with, thanks for your kindness.
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 11/11/2018

DStreet was an awesome vendor!

We had an awesome wedding with DStreet and Derek! We will defiantly recommend him to our friends for their events.

Sent on 11/12/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Ashton! I had a BLAST with you!! You guys know how to throw a party. It was a lot of fun meeting your friends and family. I'd love to be a part of anything you guys plan in the future. Thank you for the video testimonial and your wonderful review. Cheers!!
  • Eli

Eli Dickens · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

DJ Derek was top notch from our day 1 meeting. He is easy to speak with, work with, and make recommendations. His knowledge on music was incredible. He made everything stress free for myself and Bride. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Eli! You and Emily are such an inspiring couple. My favorite part of the night is when you got on the mic and told the room how happy you were to marry the woman of your dreams! Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of it all!
  • W

Whitney Hardwick · Married on 10/28/2018

Best dj ever!

Derek with D-Street went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. Music is an essential part of a wedding it brings people together and sets the tone of the event. D-street did that and so much more. They took all of my favorite genres and merged them together to create a spectacular wedding mix. If you’re looking for someone to make your event not just to DJ hire D-Street for an unforgettable night! I will forever remember my wedding and Derek and his MC. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    D Street Entertainment 12

D Street Entertainment's reply:

You made a fantastic bride! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. I loved the music choices. Creative and unique!

Amanda F Lockwood-Engel · Married on 10/20/2018

No need to shop further!

Whatever your event, D Street Entertainment will do an amazing job! Get on their schedule NOW! Trust me, you won't be let down!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    D Street Entertainment 13
    D Street Entertainment 14

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your love Amanda! It was our pleasure working with you during the whole process. Dyron had a great time with you guys during the reception. Cheers!!!
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 10/20/2018

D street Entertainment

I hired Derek and DJ Jus Clae for our destination wedding in Cabo Mexico and they did an absolutely amazing job. They paid attention to every detail of the event, from the music selection, the lights and just knowing what to say and music to play at the right time. They were able to put my wife at ease with our business meeting, develop a playlist for cocktail hour and the reception that fit in nicely with our crowd and then seamlessly blend the music all night long. I 100% endorse this company, their professionalism and ability to throw a great wedding reception for you and your guests. Do not hesitate to book this company as they are professionals and can deliver for you and your event.

Sent on 11/06/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

BRIAN! Cabo was quite the experience. Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to travel and be a part of your extraordinary wedding weekend. It was an event we'll never forget. You and Natalie are a power couple! CABO 2018!!

Kathy · Married on 10/20/2018

Got everyone dancing

Derek and D. Street were amazing. They did an excellent job of listening to our needs, reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. We had very specific music requests (even for some of the toasts) and he was so accommodating. We wanted everyone on the dance floor as much as possible and that was the way it was. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/29/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

KATHY! It was soooo much fun. An epic wedding! Thank you to you and your family. It was one I'll never forget!!
  • Kayley

Kayley Blades · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding DJ

Derek absolutely killed it as our DJ. The dance floor was always full! A big part of our wants was to just have an awesome dance party at our wedding and we got exactly that! It became a complete rave with light sticks and awesome music! He knows how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them on the dance floor! Highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Kayley! Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding was a lot of fun, I was thrilled to be a part of the excitement!!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

D Street Entertainment was by far THE BEST entertainment group we could have ever picked!!! Derek was super professional & was so fun!! Derek also spent some time with us a few days before to get a good feel of the vibe we wanted to create & he totally executed what we wanted!! We will definitely relive this day for a long time!! We did not hear one complaint from ANYBODY about the entertainment (which is rare). From the music sound/quality/timing, lights, DJ booth, the crew... these guys are definitely THE BEST find out there!! We had all ranges of age groups there... from 2 to 85 & they were all having a great time!! We reached out to these guys for our destination wedding which felt a little risky since we couldn’t meet them face to face before our event but we’re 150% happy with the great communication leading up to our wedding!!! LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    D Street Entertainment 15
    D Street Entertainment 16
    D Street Entertainment 17
    D Street Entertainment 18
    D Street Entertainment 19
    D Street Entertainment 20

D Street Entertainment's reply:

JULIE! Thank you for your kind words. We had an absolute BLAST with you & Tom. The venue was so beautiful with the windows behind us, and our 'Downtown' reception package with those fun LED fog blowers set things off!! You guys make a wonderful couple, and have great family and friends. It was truly my pleasure being there for you, thank you for the opportunity!

Tom · Married on 09/29/2018

These guys were unbelievable!! No one wanted to stop dancing when the party was over!! They rocked out all our favorite jams while throwing in some additional ones to spice it up!! Highly highly recommend Derek & his crew!! You are guaranteed to have the best professionalism while accomplishing everything you want!! Thanks for all the awesome memories!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tom! It was so nice meeting and working with you and Julie. Truly an excellent couple. We're so happy for you guys!!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Look No Further... Hire D Street!

D Street beyond exceeded our expectations for our wedding weekend! We hired Derek for both our Welcome Party and the Wedding, and we had countless guests compliment how great the music and the energy was! Derek catered his music to guests of all ages and kept the party going with fun introductions and announcements, dance props, and group dances! We highly recommend D Street for your next event!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/21/2018

D Street was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Derek went above and beyond to really make our wedding special, he timed all of our ceremony music perfectly and made sure that everyone at our reception had a blast! I loved working with D Street and would recommend them to any of our friends or family!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Daley · Married on 05/19/2018

These guys were incredible for my wedding! The constantly kept the dance floor bumping and there was always people dancing. Even during the reception when we wanted a change of songs, they were super chilled and changed with genre with no problem. I highly recommend them! They were fun and interactive and we had a blast!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Meaghan · Married on 04/28/2018

I let my husband pick our wedding DJ and he chose D Street Entertainment. We worked with Derek, who was very responsive to all our questions. He listened to our vision for our wedding music and played all of our must-haves. Everyone was up dancing! I have never seen a wedding where so many people were dancing! Derek did a great job and we would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Y

Yoon · Married on 04/15/2018

I usually dont write review unless it a bad review, but D Street did such an amazing job and I highly recommend them. Derek was quick to repond to all of our concerns and did a great job mixing our song choices and meeting all of our preferences. I was a bit flustered because our dance floor was outside on a very chilly day. But Derek was very accomodating as he had speakers set up both in doors and outdoors and reaasured us that he will ensure everyone has a great time inside or out. It turned out great, everyone had so much fun. Derek and Phil (sic?) were easy to work with and did an amazing job.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Kara · Married on 03/09/2018

We had Derek for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was really great to work with and did an excellent job. My wife was very picky with songs and he made sure to hit every song that she wanted. He was great at keeping everyone ready to party and not being demanding or on the mic too much.

I'd highly recommend D Street and Derek for a wedding.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Abby · Married on 10/28/2017

Jay and the whole D Street Entertainment team were a dream to work with! They made sure our ceremony and reception flowed flawlessly while entertaing all our guests! Our guests were ranting and raving that it was the best entertainment they have seen at a wedding! We could not have been more happy!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Betty · Married on 10/15/2017

This guy is the real deal!! Professional, accommodating, and artfully masters his craft! Our wedding celebration would not have been a party without Jay and Derek. He has all the bells and whistles, knows how to feel the crowd, and kept us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!! Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/07/2017