71 Reviews for D Street Entertainment

Uplighting (16)
One Event Per Day (15)
Liability Insurance (3)
70 D Street Entertainment Reviews

D Street was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Derek went above and beyond to really make our wedding special, he timed all of our ceremony music perfectly and made sure that everyone at our reception had a blast! I loved working with D Street and would recommend them to any of our friends or family!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys were incredible for my wedding! The constantly kept the dance floor bumping and there was always people dancing. Even during the reception when we wanted a change of songs, they were super chilled and changed with genre with no problem. I highly recommend them! They were fun and interactive and we had a blast!

Profile Picture Daley, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I let my husband pick our wedding DJ and he chose D Street Entertainment. We worked with Derek, who was very responsive to all our questions. He listened to our vision for our wedding music and played all of our must-haves. Everyone was up dancing! I have never seen a wedding where so many people were dancing! Derek did a great job and we would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 4/28/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I usually dont write review unless it a bad review, but D Street did such an amazing job and I highly recommend them. Derek was quick to repond to all of our concerns and did a great job mixing our song choices and meeting all of our preferences. I was a bit flustered because our dance floor was outside on a very chilly day. But Derek was very accomodating as he had speakers set up both in doors and outdoors and reaasured us that he will ensure everyone has a great time inside or out. It turned out great, everyone had so much fun. Derek and Phil (sic?) were easy to work with and did an amazing job.

Profile Picture Yoon, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Derek for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was really great to work with and did an excellent job. My wife was very picky with songs and he made sure to hit every song that she wanted. He was great at keeping everyone ready to party and not being demanding or on the mic too much.

I'd highly recommend D Street and Derek for a wedding.

Profile Picture Kara, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay and the whole D Street Entertainment team were a dream to work with! They made sure our ceremony and reception flowed flawlessly while entertaing all our guests! Our guests were ranting and raving that it was the best entertainment they have seen at a wedding! We could not have been more happy!!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This guy is the real deal!! Professional, accommodating, and artfully masters his craft! Our wedding celebration would not have been a party without Jay and Derek. He has all the bells and whistles, knows how to feel the crowd, and kept us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!! Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Betty, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Worked with Jay he was awesome and so helpful! I struggled with picking out songs and he helped me with suggestions with no problem! I highly recommended him! I had DJ Andrew day of wasn’t to pleased with him or my guest but overall he did a good job! I would recommend D Street Entertainment to anybody they are great and very helpful!!

Profile Picture Chastain, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Jay was absolutely amazing! Everyone at our wedding was ranting and raving about how awesome our DJ was. They loved his song selection and his energy. From the first time we met him, we felt like we were in good hands. Jay was professional and he clearly takes his job very seriously. He won't rest until he's made you happy and put on the best event possible. Our ceremony and reception were outdoors and it started raining 30 minutes before the ceremony. Jay took care of everything, and as soon as the rain stopped he had everything set up and ready to start. He took care of the mic for the officiant, for the readers, and for the father of the bride speech. Jay pumped up the crowd and got them super involved. We decided to get some "party accompaniments" which included glowsticks, costume props, and other illuminating items. Jay picked them all out for us, and they were a huge hit! I could not recommend D Street Entertainment or Jay more highly! Absolutely perfect! We are so pleased. We will remember our wedding and how much fun everyone had forever. Thanks so much, D Street!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Out of all the people we worked with while planning our wedding, Jay went above and beyond to ensure we were excited and prepared for the big day. His attention to detail and level of organization made selecting our music and the order of the events throughout the evening exactly what we hoped for. One of the best parts of our wedding was the music and Jay gets all of the credit creating such an awesome memory to look back on forever.

Profile Picture Delaney, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did an awesome job! Great DJ and great MC! Everything flowed perfectly. Derek and Ducati are fabulous!!

Profile Picture Margie, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Hands down best wedding DJ I've ever encountered. Worked with planner and photographers to keep wedding moving smoothly. Music choices were spot on as well for my party/guests. Will def be using again in future events,

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Derek B was absolutely wonderful. When I would email or call his response was almost immediate Worked with me on music , we spoke a few times before the event.
I would 100% use him again!!!

Profile Picture Valerie , 8/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Derek was the icing on the cake at my wife's 50th 80's themed birthday party. His professionalism, response prior to the event, and engagement during the party were all top notch. I would highly recommend DJ Derek for any event. Thanks again to Derek and his beautiful assistant.

Profile Picture Scott, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Derek always responded to my emails promptly and made the process stress free. He was friendly and easy to work with and sent me the best DJ- Dyron Ducati! Dyron did an AMAZING job and I couldn't have asked for a better pairing for us and our guests. He was warm, talented, and of course played the best music at the right times. I provided a few bands/artists and from that they created a playlist that was exactly what we had in mind and wanted. I would highly recommend D Street. Many thanks to you all! Our wedding was perfect and we appreciate you helping to make that dream come true!

Profile Picture A., 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wedding was one of the best nights ever because of this DJ! There were a few things that went wrong throughout the night, but none of them even phased me because the dj kept the party going up until the very end!
I could not have asked for a better DJ.
We set up a lip sync battle instead of a first dance and he was more than willing to help out, it went flawlessly and we are so happy!
Thank you so much Jay!

Profile Picture Alexandria, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Dyron Ducati as our DJ and he was AMAZING!!!! He arrived way before he had to just to make sure everything would go smoothly. I was a little nervous at first because my family is Colombian and we knew we wanted a lot of salsa played, but he nailed it.. he was fantastic. Thank you for making it a great party!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

D Street Entertainment was the DJ for not only our wedding, but several of our very close friends. From the first time we encountered them, to the time they were our vendor, we were not let down once. They are absolutely committed to ensuring your night will go off without a single kink and that your dance floor is never empty. From the ceremony to the toasts to the end of the night, they were awesome. It's also the only time I have ever heard someone say "Dude, the DJ was awesome at your wedding!".

Profile Picture Michael, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

D Street Entertainment was the DJ for not only our wedding, but several of our very close friends. From the first time we encountered them, to the time they were our vendor, we were not let down once. They are absolutely committed to ensuring your night will go off without a single kink and that your dance floor is never empty. From the ceremony to the toasts to the end of the night, they were awesome. It's also the only time I have ever heard someone say "the DJ was awesome at your wedding!".

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Y'all, seriously, stop looking now and hire D Street! I worked with Jay and Derek and both were amazingly helpful and accommodating! They were ready to help with music suggestions, and different approaches to traditions we weren't sure about, and then more than happy to work with us with our very specific music requests.

My husband and I are both musicians, him professionally, me for fun, and we had some very specific ideas about our music. D Street worked everything out perfectly. My biggest fear, seriously the stuff of wedding nightmares, was that we would have an empty dance floor. I shouldn't have worried at all. Derek had our dance floor packed all night and made sure to keep the fun going. It's been 90 days and people are still telling me how much fun they had and how great our DJ was! Thank you so much, D Street!!

Profile Picture Jen, 5/28/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We booked Jay Page, "DJ Aeti," to DJ our wedding this May and it was one of the best decisions we made! From the planning phase to the wedding day, Jay went above and beyond! He was super helpful in planning a timeline of the reception, giving his expert advice, and making us think of all the details in a non overwhelming way! He catered to all different age groups at the reception and made sure our favorites were played as well. He made sure to personalize the reception as much as possible with details we shared with him. He is very easy to communicate with and is very flexible- which is key to the perfect reception! Every guest raved about him! I would recommend D Street & Jay 100x over! Thank you, Jay, for making our day perfect and more importantly, so much fun!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I knew Jay in college and always told him "one day when I am engaged, I want you to be my wedding DJ!"
That day finally came years later and I was ecstatic to let him know. D Street did an amazing job with everything from the initial phone call, consultation, constant follow up, and of course- the big day. My venue turned into a full out night club. All of my family and friends were on the dance floor and many people asked me after our wedding who the DJ was and expressed how much they enjoyed the music. Jay is more than just a DJ, he took control of the evening and provided an entertaining show during our entire wedding reception! It was an incredible night!

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jay & D Street Entertainment ARE ROCK STARS!!! Our guests are still talking about them! We loved everything about Jay...his look, his personality, humor, and most importantly: the music!

From the moment we met with Jay, we knew he was the perfect fit for our party and he proved it over and over again that night.

Jay created a fantastic vibe that lasted the whole night and into the next day at brunch.

Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was on April 29th, 2017 at Little River Farms in Alpharetta, GA. and we had DJ Aetii for our reception. Usually "Professional" isint a word you would use for a DJ, but this DJ and company as a whole are extremely professional and organized. At our first meeting with him I knew he was THE one for us when he was talking the time to explain different transitions and styles of music he plays (Which is really anything). He was problem solving before he even arrived at the venue. He actually cares about what he does which makes your experience better. His transitions are smooth and there are no "Awkward silences" between songs he KEEPS THE PARTY MOVING. Their setup looks much better than most DJs setup and he will mike your entire ceremony for a very small fee. Our guests are still RAVING about him!! In fact, one of our guests has already booked him for an event shes throwing next year. On top of everything, the price is unbeatable. He dressed in a suit with bowtie which was appropriate for our wedding and mixed in with the crowd wonderfully! cant say enough positive about DJ AETII!!! OH and PS.... My wedding night was HIS birthday and he still stayed after after hours to help. A+++ services. Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture lauren, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews