D Street Entertainment Reviews

D Street Entertainment 5
  • Jack

Jack Nugent · Getting married on 01/05/2021

No down time!

We have all been to wedding and events where the DJ finally gets the dance floor packed, everyone is having a great time, and then there's some sort of change in music or some sort of pause where people are done dancing for a while or the night, and then it never quite gets back to that peak. Somehow, D Street completely avoided that at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the moment the dance floor opened, the energy continued to build all night. Even after the tossing of the bouquet and the garter, Derrick from D Street managed to keep everyone on the dance floor through the very end. We made some really great choices for this wedding that came together like a perfect storm. D Street was one of them. If you are fortunate enough to be able to book Derrick, you are going to have a great event.

Sent on 05/30/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Jack! It was such a live dance floor. Our sweaty shirts told it all!! You are the man. Thanks for the LOVE!
  • Darcy

Darcy · Married on 10/13/2019

Fun wedding!

Derek was our DJ at our October wedding. He provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Derek was so easy to work with, and made the song selections easy! The music at the wedding sounded awesome, and DJ Derek always had the dance floor hot! Thank you D Street Entertainment, we had so much fun at our wedding!!

Sent on 12/06/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Darcy! I had so much fun with you guys too. You make a great couple. Thank you for the love!!
  • Hannah

Hannah Watson · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved working with Derek!!

Derek is the BEST! He has the best energy and helped keep the dance floor moving all night long! From our initial meeting, he helped guide us and gave us direction for the ultimate playlist. He also had mics set up for our ceremony and everything went seamlessly! Could not recommend him and DStreetEntertainment enough!

D Street Entertainment 6
    Sent on 10/29/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Hannah! Thank you for the review, and for the love. You & Brendon are rad people. It was truly my pleasure. This picture rocks!
  • Caroline

Caroline Hightower · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing party! Highly recommend

What a party. We had an absolute blast at our wedding reception thanks to d-street! Derek was very responsive throughout the whole planning process, we never left an email or a phone call with questions unanswered. We chose the 2 man show to ensure we had an interactive experience with guests-Dj Don Julio and MC Chris Martin did such a great job at our reception. Chris made sure the dance floor was always full and he was amazing interacting with our guests-we got a precious picture of him dancing with my step-grandmother! It truly felt like the party of a lifetime. We had multiple guests rave about how awesome the music was and we left our reception feeling like it was more than we asked for. Can’t recommend D-street enough. Truly a great experience-thank you so much!

Sent on 10/21/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Caroline! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You guys we're such a pleasure to work with. Chris & Julio had a blast with you guys! We wish you guys all the best!!!

Melissa Ngwenya · Married on 07/12/2019

We loved working with D Street Ent.

Derek with D Street Entertainment was absolutely ace! He was able to effectively and efficiently feel and navigate the crowd. He listened to what we wanted in the planning process. Since my fiancee and I are from two different cultures when we said we wanted the playlist to be "Outkast meets Lady Smith Black Mambaza," Derek replied with, "I love it. Challenge accepted!" Derek was professional, pleasant, and exceeded our expectations. We definitely recommend him for your even.

Sent on 12/11/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Melissa! Thank you for the love. I had so much with you guys on Saturday night. It was really cool exploring african music and seeing the crowd respond! You guys are wonderful people!!

Terriann · Married on 06/08/2019

Georgia wedding throw down

Hi! Georgia bride here.

Derek and the rest of the team are impeccable. They paid close attention to detail, while also being flexible and ready for whatever the wedding would throw their way. Beforehand, he asked to meet with us in person to go over all of the things; big and small. Such a hard job was made to look so easy because of their professionalism and dedication to the bride and groom.

He brought a BEAUTIFUL set up including party lights, a cool white barrier around his phenomenal DJ stand, other lights and speakers.

The dance floor was packed the entire night. It was a blast and I was sore the next day from all of the breaking down that took place. My grandparents were pleased, young cousins, and college/fraternity friends. It was 1000/10.

Thank you!!

D Street Entertainment 7
    Sent on 06/10/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Terriann! Your wedding was epic. One of the best dance parties I've ever witnessed!! Your friends and family rock. Thank you for the unforgettable experience.
  • Stefanie

Stefanie Schuck · Married on 06/01/2019

A night to remember

Derek and Ayce helped make our wedding something to remember for everyone. My family talked about them for DAYS after the wedding. Derek is a phenomenal DJ and Ayce was so fun in getting everyone on the dance floor. Very happy and thankful!

Sent on 06/14/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Stefanie! You & Sara are wonderful. We were humbled by the amount of compliments we received from your friends and family. A very kind and warm crowd of people. It was an amazing opportunity. Thanks you for inviting us to play a role in your big day!

Deanna Herr · Married on 05/11/2019

More than just a DJ

Trust me, you want to read this. This is a story that needs to be told because I think it speaks to the character of this company and the DJ's they employ. I used D Street Entertainment for my May wedding in Newnan, Georgia. Of the entire wedding planning process, selecting a DJ was the most stressful for me. My main concern was making sure my guests had a good time, there weren't any awkward dragging moments, & that I had someone who wasn't just a DJ but an entertainer as well. After speaking with Derek Binette, I felt D Street was my perfect fit. While they exceeded every expectation & wish, I got so much more in the end. With DJ Dyron Ducati, I got someone who genuinely cared. You see, my wedding week was honestly one from hell. My husband's maternal grandfather had a massive heart attack that Monday & passed away that Wednesday. On that same Wednesday my paternal grandfather went into the hospital with pneumonia. My dad (who was supposed to walk me down the aisle) & his brother (who was my officiant) both traveled three hours south to be with their father & couldn't tell me when they'd be back. They returned the night of the rehearsal but the prognosis wasn't good. Still, everyone was trying their best to be all smiles, which is an almost impossible task for someone experiencing death & grief. I had a call with Dyron & my coordinator & made them aware of the situation. I knew emotions were going to be all over the place. Before Dyron even mentioned music, he told me that he was praying for me & my family & would continue to do so nightly. We talked for a long time about the resilience/importance of family and love and celebrating life & the blessing that our grandfathers had been. He shared stories with me about his family & passed along encouraging words that saw him through tough times. I can't being to describe the impact that his words had on me in that moment except that I was at complete peace. He assured me that he would be conscious of emotions that may surface but would do his best to give my family a night they could enjoy void of down time that might allow our minds to wonder to the events of that week..... and he did exactly that. My husband's grandmother, who had just lost her husband, was grinning ear to ear as we got her 93 year old sister out for a dance. My father, who was in the process of losing his father, twirled me around the dance floor to "You've Got a Friend in Me" like he had not a single care in the world. And I, for a few hours, danced with my new husband & our friends & had the most incredible time of my life. In a week that was so filled with heartache for our whole family, D Street & DJ Dyron Ducati provided not only an escape, but support for me as the bride. As you've gone through this wedding planning process, you've no doubt realized that there are a multitude of entertainment companies in this industry. A lot of those companies are probably good if not great. However, I truly think you would be hard pressed to find one that personally cares for their clients like D Street & Dyron. And trust me, when things go sideways on your big day, things that you can't control & can't begin to plan for in any way, people that care & will support you are the people you need. My grandfather passed the day after my wedding & no surprise, Dyron was there with his prayers & encouragement. For everything they did, I can't thank them enough. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend D Street.

Sent on 06/14/2019

DeAnna,
    This is the most meaningful review we've ever received. I had tears in my eyes reading this. I shared with my fiance, and she cried too. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I cannot tell you how much this means to me. This is why we do what we do. I am so happy Dyron was able to be there for you guys in more ways then one. He is a great man, and I'm very thankful to be able to represent his talent. Your story is one I will never forget. I wish you guys all the love and happiness in the world. Thanks for being amazing ☺
  • Tara

Tara Klewein · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Derek and D Street Entertainment were the perfect fit for our wedding. From cocktail hours, through dinner and then dancing the music played out perfectly! He also did our ceremony which was beyond what I could’ve imagined. I would recommend this company to anyone having a party or wedding. I really can’t say enough good things and truly thank them for the best wedding!

D Street Entertainment 8
    D Street Entertainment 9
    D Street Entertainment 10
    Sent on 04/23/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Tara! You we're one of the most fun brides I've ever worked with!! You and Brett are such cool people. I had a blast with you guys. Hopefully we'll cross paths at another event in the future!!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

The best dj!

Derek with D Street Entertainment was awesome throughout the wedding planning process and very responsive to all my many questions! At the wedding, Derek was interactive, fun, and really got the party going! I am so happy to have picked D Street Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. All of our wedding guests keep talking about how much fun our reception was and how great our DJ was!

Sent on 04/22/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Michelle! Thank you for the LOVE. You and Kevin make a wonderful couple. I had so much fun entertaining your friends and family. Such a fun group of people! It was truly my pleasure.

Judy · Married on 03/28/2019

Cheers to Derek!

Our experience working with Derek was absolutely fantastic. He interacted with the crowd and kept everyone on their feet. If you want your wedding to be full of joy, fun and entertainment, Derek is the one to call. Highly recommend.

Derek also did the music for the wedding ceremony - perfect!

Sent on 03/28/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Cheers Judy! I had such a good time with you guys. That stage was a lot of fun! What a room!! Thank you for your kindness.

Josie Franklin · Married on 11/24/2018

Dance floor was LIT

We had such a great time at our wedding-
    Largely in part to our amazing DJ! Dyron gave us the best night and our guests absolutely loved him! The dance floor was hopping all night long. I did a lot of the planning with Derek and he was lovely to work with as well. Thanks again fellas!

Sent on 12/10/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Josie! Thanks for your love!! Dyron had a blast with you guys. I'm so glad your guests enjoyed him. He's got great energy. You we're a pleasure to work with, thanks for your kindness.
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 11/11/2018

DStreet was an awesome vendor!

We had an awesome wedding with DStreet and Derek! We will defiantly recommend him to our friends for their events.

Sent on 11/12/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Ashton! I had a BLAST with you!! You guys know how to throw a party. It was a lot of fun meeting your friends and family. I'd love to be a part of anything you guys plan in the future. Thank you for the video testimonial and your wonderful review. Cheers!!
  • Eli

Eli Dickens · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

DJ Derek was top notch from our day 1 meeting. He is easy to speak with, work with, and make recommendations. His knowledge on music was incredible. He made everything stress free for myself and Bride. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Eli! You and Emily are such an inspiring couple. My favorite part of the night is when you got on the mic and told the room how happy you were to marry the woman of your dreams! Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of it all!
  • W

Whitney Hardwick · Married on 10/28/2018

Best dj ever!

Derek with D-Street went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. Music is an essential part of a wedding it brings people together and sets the tone of the event. D-street did that and so much more. They took all of my favorite genres and merged them together to create a spectacular wedding mix. If you’re looking for someone to make your event not just to DJ hire D-Street for an unforgettable night! I will forever remember my wedding and Derek and his MC. Thank you both so much!

D Street Entertainment 11
    Sent on 10/31/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

You made a fantastic bride! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. I loved the music choices. Creative and unique!

Amanda F Lockwood-Engel · Married on 10/20/2018

No need to shop further!

Whatever your event, D Street Entertainment will do an amazing job! Get on their schedule NOW! Trust me, you won't be let down!

D Street Entertainment 12
    D Street Entertainment 13
    Sent on 10/25/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your love Amanda! It was our pleasure working with you during the whole process. Dyron had a great time with you guys during the reception. Cheers!!!
  • Brian

Brian · Married on 10/20/2018

D street Entertainment

I hired Derek and DJ Jus Clae for our destination wedding in Cabo Mexico and they did an absolutely amazing job. They paid attention to every detail of the event, from the music selection, the lights and just knowing what to say and music to play at the right time. They were able to put my wife at ease with our business meeting, develop a playlist for cocktail hour and the reception that fit in nicely with our crowd and then seamlessly blend the music all night long. I 100% endorse this company, their professionalism and ability to throw a great wedding reception for you and your guests. Do not hesitate to book this company as they are professionals and can deliver for you and your event.

Sent on 11/06/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

BRIAN! Cabo was quite the experience. Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to travel and be a part of your extraordinary wedding weekend. It was an event we'll never forget. You and Natalie are a power couple! CABO 2018!!

Kathy · Married on 10/20/2018

Got everyone dancing

Derek and D. Street were amazing. They did an excellent job of listening to our needs, reading the crowd and getting everyone on the dance floor. We had very specific music requests (even for some of the toasts) and he was so accommodating. We wanted everyone on the dance floor as much as possible and that was the way it was. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/29/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

KATHY! It was soooo much fun. An epic wedding! Thank you to you and your family. It was one I'll never forget!!
  • Kayley

Kayley Blades · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding DJ

Derek absolutely killed it as our DJ. The dance floor was always full! A big part of our wants was to just have an awesome dance party at our wedding and we got exactly that! It became a complete rave with light sticks and awesome music! He knows how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them on the dance floor! Highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Kayley! Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding was a lot of fun, I was thrilled to be a part of the excitement!!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

D Street Entertainment was by far THE BEST entertainment group we could have ever picked!!! Derek was super professional & was so fun!! Derek also spent some time with us a few days before to get a good feel of the vibe we wanted to create & he totally executed what we wanted!! We will definitely relive this day for a long time!! We did not hear one complaint from ANYBODY about the entertainment (which is rare). From the music sound/quality/timing, lights, DJ booth, the crew... these guys are definitely THE BEST find out there!! We had all ranges of age groups there... from 2 to 85 & they were all having a great time!! We reached out to these guys for our destination wedding which felt a little risky since we couldn’t meet them face to face before our event but we’re 150% happy with the great communication leading up to our wedding!!! LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!

D Street Entertainment 14
    D Street Entertainment 15
    D Street Entertainment 16
    D Street Entertainment 17
    D Street Entertainment 18
    D Street Entertainment 19
    Sent on 10/10/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

JULIE! Thank you for your kind words. We had an absolute BLAST with you & Tom. The venue was so beautiful with the windows behind us, and our 'Downtown' reception package with those fun LED fog blowers set things off!! You guys make a wonderful couple, and have great family and friends. It was truly my pleasure being there for you, thank you for the opportunity!

Tom · Married on 09/29/2018

These guys were unbelievable!! No one wanted to stop dancing when the party was over!! They rocked out all our favorite jams while throwing in some additional ones to spice it up!! Highly highly recommend Derek & his crew!! You are guaranteed to have the best professionalism while accomplishing everything you want!! Thanks for all the awesome memories!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tom! It was so nice meeting and working with you and Julie. Truly an excellent couple. We're so happy for you guys!!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Look No Further... Hire D Street!

D Street beyond exceeded our expectations for our wedding weekend! We hired Derek for both our Welcome Party and the Wedding, and we had countless guests compliment how great the music and the energy was! Derek catered his music to guests of all ages and kept the party going with fun introductions and announcements, dance props, and group dances! We highly recommend D Street for your next event!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/21/2018

D Street was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Derek went above and beyond to really make our wedding special, he timed all of our ceremony music perfectly and made sure that everyone at our reception had a blast! I loved working with D Street and would recommend them to any of our friends or family!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Daley · Married on 05/19/2018

These guys were incredible for my wedding! The constantly kept the dance floor bumping and there was always people dancing. Even during the reception when we wanted a change of songs, they were super chilled and changed with genre with no problem. I highly recommend them! They were fun and interactive and we had a blast!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Meaghan · Married on 04/28/2018

I let my husband pick our wedding DJ and he chose D Street Entertainment. We worked with Derek, who was very responsive to all our questions. He listened to our vision for our wedding music and played all of our must-haves. Everyone was up dancing! I have never seen a wedding where so many people were dancing! Derek did a great job and we would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/19/2018