D Street Entertainment Reviews

109 | Kennesaw, GA

109 Reviews for D Street Entertainment

• Melissa

Melissa K. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

Best wedding dj in the atl area!

D Street Entertainment was hands down the BEST DJ we could have had for our wedding day. Derek and his team are responsive, flexible, and truly invested in making your day exactly what you want it to be. Prior to wedding day Derek and I had a few phone calls to discuss music preferences. From cocktail hour, to dinner music, to the dance floor, his music choices were SPOT ON for our crowd all night. We had a smaller COVID wedding with only 50ish guests, but there was not even one song where people were not on the dance floor, which is exactly what I wanted. Another thing I loved about D Street, is that they brought along an amazing MC, Ace! So Derek was able to stay behind the DJ booth playing playing all the hits, and Ace was out on the floor passing the mic for speeches, and keeping the dance floor hyped up throughout then night! I cannot recommend Derek and the D Street team enough! 10/10 would choose them time and time again for our wedding DJs.

Sent on 02/06/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Melissa!!! Thank you for the amazing review!!!! You wedding was so much fun! You and Dylan are a beautiful couple inside and out. It was truly our pleasure to be there for you guys and celebrate the love. We wish you the best of luck with everything!!!!

Angela D. · Getting married on 09/01/2021

We Recommend To Everyone!

DJ Derek and Emcee Ayce did an AMAZING job with our wedding!! We had been referred to D Street Entertainment by a friend, but had never actually witnessed their events in person. We took a leap of faith and were not disappointed. Derek was quick to respond to all of my emails, and was supportive every time I had new ideas or made changes. He was extremely reliable even throughout the uncertainty of covid. My husband and I are not partiers or dancers, so it was important to us that our DJ could keep the crowd going without us being in the center. I cannot give these guys enough stars to compensate for the fantastic job they did. Our guests had a blast and we couldn't be more pleased with the evening! If we had to do it all over again we would not hesitate to hire Derek and Ayce again! We highly recommend them for any event you may be planning! Thank you guys for an incredible evening!

Sent on 01/21/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

ANGELA! WOW!! Thank you for the LOVE!!! Ayce & I had a blast with your friends and family. It was wonderful celebrating with you & Jacob. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be there! You guys are really great people, and we hope to cross paths with you again. Best of the luck on all of your future endeavors!

Seth H. · Married on 06/01/2021

We love d street!

We loved D Street Entertainment!!! They worked with us on rescheduling, they answered every question timely, they timed our songs exactly how we requested to match our vision of our special day. Derek has been super fun and we even have scheduled him for other events. If you think you don't need an MC, think again! Ace was amazing in hyping up the crowd, cheering everyone on and I couldn't have asked for a better group pf men for our day. We do not have one complaint! We will never use another company for any DJ event. Thank you guys for everything!!!

Sent on 05/24/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Seth! We had so much fun with you guys. You & Lacey are awesome. I had a really nice time getting to know you during the planning process, and it was very cool being there on your big day. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to entertain your family and friends. I'm sure we will cross paths again!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer M. · Married on 05/08/2021

Absolutely Wonderful!

The entire team at D Street was amazing! Derek was great; super responsive and easy to work with! Our day of DJ, Dyron, was perfect. He made our day spectacular!!

Sent on 05/13/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the love Jennifer! You were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you produce a remarkable wedding. Dyron sends his love!!

Denver K. · Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding DJ

DJ Derek B and MC Ayce made our wedding so much fun! They provided the mics and music for the ceremony and cocktail hour which were perfect, and the dinner music was great too, a great mix of fun upbeat songs and good music that everyone enjoyed. When the reception transitioned to a dance party and open dance floor after the formal dances, they had the best songs and transitions and kept almost the whole party on the dance floor at all times (I know I never left). We had so many people tell us throughout the night and after the wedding that we had the best DJ they'd ever seen at a wedding, and I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 05/15/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Denver! Wow!! Thank you for this wonderful review. Ayce & I had a ton of fun with you, Tobi, your family and friends. It was a gorgeous day day at a beautiful venue with amazing people! One we will never forget!!
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 03/20/2021

The most amazing dj service!

I could not have picked a better DJ service than D Street Entertainment. They were a blast and met all my expectations I had for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Derek from day 1 and it was so awesome to see him Emcee Ayce work their magic and make the music so perfect from the ceremony all the way until the exit. I will recommend D Street to anyone and everyone that needs a DJ service for any event. They have a customer for life for any of my DJ needs :)

Sent on 03/29/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Megan! Thank you soooo much!!! You and Adam are the truth!! We had so much fun at your wedding. You guys know what's up. And...your vows were incredible. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your big day!!
  • Jack

Jack N. · Married on 01/05/2021

No down time!

We have all been to wedding and events where the DJ finally gets the dance floor packed, everyone is having a great time, and then there's some sort of change in music or some sort of pause where people are done dancing for a while or the night, and then it never quite gets back to that peak. Somehow, D Street completely avoided that at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the moment the dance floor opened, the energy continued to build all night. Even after the tossing of the bouquet and the garter, Derrick from D Street managed to keep everyone on the dance floor through the very end. We made some really great choices for this wedding that came together like a perfect storm. D Street was one of them. If you are fortunate enough to be able to book Derrick, you are going to have a great event.

Sent on 05/30/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Jack! It was such a live dance floor. Our sweaty shirts told it all!! You are the man. Thanks for the LOVE!
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing!!!!

Best wedding DJ ever!!!! will make your wedding 10x more fun!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Abigail! Thank you so much for inviting us to celebrate with you guys on your big day!! We had fun!!
  • Scott

Scott G. · Married on 05/30/2020

D Street is the way to go!

Have been to multiple weddings with Derek and his team providing the soundtrack. Even hired them for my wedding!

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Scott! We've got a lot of love for you guys!!! You make a wonderful couple. Looking forward to seeing you guys are future events!
  • Susanna

Susanna C. · Married on 05/23/2020

Incredible hands-off dj

I can't say enough about both DJ Derek and Dyron!! We hired Dyron for my mom-in-law's wedding and he did an absolutely stellar job. From picking out the songs to executing a DJ style that could please both a young and old crowd, he never missed a beat (pun intended). He was incredibly responsive and just a downright amazing person. A week later, I was lucky enough to get Derek for my neighborhood pool party! He received a ton of compliments from the neighbors and really brought life and energy to the party. I could go on for days, but if you want DJs that will do an incredible job, while leaving you free to enjoy your own party, these are your guys!

Sent on 06/07/2021

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Susanna! Thanks for the amazing review! It was such a blessing meeting and working with your family. Dyron had a wonderful time at Mary Ann's Wedding, and I had a lot of fun at the pool party! The belly flop contest was my favorite. Looking forward to more events with you in the future!!

Natalie P. · Married on 01/25/2020

We have loved working with DStreet! They’ve made the entire process easy, guided us along the way and catered to what we love to hear!

Derek and Newk are so awesome to work with! We were able to work together for an awesome playlist and they are great at giving additional ideas/suggestions. They’ve made it so easy and stress free!

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Natalie! You and Drew are an amazing couple. It really meant the world to me that you chose us to be there for your entertainment. Newk and I had a really good time with your family and friends. So many good people in one room at one time! It was a night I'll never forget.
  • Michelle

Michelle I. · Married on 12/06/2019

D Street Entertainment

Our wedding reception was a blast with D Street Entertainment!! Derek was professional from start to finish and gave us the fun filled party that we were looking for! He listened to what my fiancé and I wanted and was able to accommodate us, while also taking our guests many requests that evening. He gave us plenty of valuable suggestions and was flexible during the reception to keep things moving and our guests on the dance floor! Communication was A+. Derek is everything you are looking for in a DJ!! Thank you D Street for a job well done and a wedding reception that we will never forget!!

Sent on 12/13/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Michelle! Thank you so much for the love. I had a blast with you and Chris. I loved your Christmas themed wedding. It was truly my pleasure to be there for you guys. Cheers!!
  • Cortney

Cortney B. · Married on 11/30/2019

Everyone danced all night long!

Derek was THE BEST. It was so easy working with him! My biggest fear was having an empty dance floor and that was definitely not a problem. We got together to talk through the big day and ultimately for him to get to know us as a couple which helped him tailor the music to the type of event we wanted it to be. It was the best! Everyone danced all night!

Sent on 01/05/2020

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Cortney! You & Michael are Rockstars!! One of the most crunk weddings I've seen. It was such a blast meeting you. Thank you for choosing me for your big day!!
  • Darcy

Darcy · Married on 10/13/2019

Fun wedding!

Derek was our DJ at our October wedding. He provided the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Derek was so easy to work with, and made the song selections easy! The music at the wedding sounded awesome, and DJ Derek always had the dance floor hot! Thank you D Street Entertainment, we had so much fun at our wedding!!

Sent on 12/06/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Darcy! I had so much fun with you guys too. You make a great couple. Thank you for the love!!
  • Hannah

Hannah W. · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved working with Derek!!

Derek is the BEST! He has the best energy and helped keep the dance floor moving all night long! From our initial meeting, he helped guide us and gave us direction for the ultimate playlist. He also had mics set up for our ceremony and everything went seamlessly! Could not recommend him and DStreetEntertainment enough!

Sent on 10/29/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Hannah! Thank you for the review, and for the love. You & Brendon are rad people. It was truly my pleasure. This picture rocks!
  • Caroline

Caroline H. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing party! Highly recommend

What a party. We had an absolute blast at our wedding reception thanks to d-street! Derek was very responsive throughout the whole planning process, we never left an email or a phone call with questions unanswered. We chose the 2 man show to ensure we had an interactive experience with guests-Dj Don Julio and MC Chris Martin did such a great job at our reception. Chris made sure the dance floor was always full and he was amazing interacting with our guests-we got a precious picture of him dancing with my step-grandmother! It truly felt like the party of a lifetime. We had multiple guests rave about how awesome the music was and we left our reception feeling like it was more than we asked for. Can’t recommend D-street enough. Truly a great experience-thank you so much!

Sent on 10/21/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Caroline! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You guys we're such a pleasure to work with. Chris & Julio had a blast with you guys! We wish you guys all the best!!!

Melissa N. · Married on 07/12/2019

We loved working with D Street Ent.

Derek with D Street Entertainment was absolutely ace! He was able to effectively and efficiently feel and navigate the crowd. He listened to what we wanted in the planning process. Since my fiancee and I are from two different cultures when we said we wanted the playlist to be "Outkast meets Lady Smith Black Mambaza," Derek replied with, "I love it. Challenge accepted!" Derek was professional, pleasant, and exceeded our expectations. We definitely recommend him for your even.

Sent on 12/11/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Melissa! Thank you for the love. I had so much with you guys on Saturday night. It was really cool exploring african music and seeing the crowd respond! You guys are wonderful people!!

Terriann · Married on 06/08/2019

Georgia wedding throw down

Hi! Georgia bride here.

Derek and the rest of the team are impeccable. They paid close attention to detail, while also being flexible and ready for whatever the wedding would throw their way. Beforehand, he asked to meet with us in person to go over all of the things; big and small. Such a hard job was made to look so easy because of their professionalism and dedication to the bride and groom.

He brought a BEAUTIFUL set up including party lights, a cool white barrier around his phenomenal DJ stand, other lights and speakers.

The dance floor was packed the entire night. It was a blast and I was sore the next day from all of the breaking down that took place. My grandparents were pleased, young cousins, and college/fraternity friends. It was 1000/10.

Thank you!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Terriann! Your wedding was epic. One of the best dance parties I've ever witnessed!! Your friends and family rock. Thank you for the unforgettable experience.
  • Stefanie

Stefanie S. · Married on 06/01/2019

A night to remember

Derek and Ayce helped make our wedding something to remember for everyone. My family talked about them for DAYS after the wedding. Derek is a phenomenal DJ and Ayce was so fun in getting everyone on the dance floor. Very happy and thankful!

Sent on 06/14/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Stefanie! You & Sara are wonderful. We were humbled by the amount of compliments we received from your friends and family. A very kind and warm crowd of people. It was an amazing opportunity. Thanks you for inviting us to play a role in your big day!

Deanna H. · Married on 05/11/2019

More than just a DJ

Trust me, you want to read this. This is a story that needs to be told because I think it speaks to the character of this company and the DJ's they employ. I used D Street Entertainment for my May wedding in Newnan, Georgia. Of the entire wedding planning process, selecting a DJ was the most stressful for me. My main concern was making sure my guests had a good time, there weren't any awkward dragging moments, & that I had someone who wasn't just a DJ but an entertainer as well. After speaking with Derek Binette, I felt D Street was my perfect fit. While they exceeded every expectation & wish, I got so much more in the end. With DJ Dyron Ducati, I got someone who genuinely cared. You see, my wedding week was honestly one from hell. My husband's maternal grandfather had a massive heart attack that Monday & passed away that Wednesday. On that same Wednesday my paternal grandfather went into the hospital with pneumonia. My dad (who was supposed to walk me down the aisle) & his brother (who was my officiant) both traveled three hours south to be with their father & couldn't tell me when they'd be back. They returned the night of the rehearsal but the prognosis wasn't good. Still, everyone was trying their best to be all smiles, which is an almost impossible task for someone experiencing death & grief. I had a call with Dyron & my coordinator & made them aware of the situation. I knew emotions were going to be all over the place. Before Dyron even mentioned music, he told me that he was praying for me & my family & would continue to do so nightly. We talked for a long time about the resilience/importance of family and love and celebrating life & the blessing that our grandfathers had been. He shared stories with me about his family & passed along encouraging words that saw him through tough times. I can't being to describe the impact that his words had on me in that moment except that I was at complete peace. He assured me that he would be conscious of emotions that may surface but would do his best to give my family a night they could enjoy void of down time that might allow our minds to wonder to the events of that week..... and he did exactly that. My husband's grandmother, who had just lost her husband, was grinning ear to ear as we got her 93 year old sister out for a dance. My father, who was in the process of losing his father, twirled me around the dance floor to "You've Got a Friend in Me" like he had not a single care in the world. And I, for a few hours, danced with my new husband & our friends & had the most incredible time of my life. In a week that was so filled with heartache for our whole family, D Street & DJ Dyron Ducati provided not only an escape, but support for me as the bride. As you've gone through this wedding planning process, you've no doubt realized that there are a multitude of entertainment companies in this industry. A lot of those companies are probably good if not great. However, I truly think you would be hard pressed to find one that personally cares for their clients like D Street & Dyron. And trust me, when things go sideways on your big day, things that you can't control & can't begin to plan for in any way, people that care & will support you are the people you need. My grandfather passed the day after my wedding & no surprise, Dyron was there with his prayers & encouragement. For everything they did, I can't thank them enough. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend D Street.

Sent on 06/14/2019

DeAnna,
    This is the most meaningful review we've ever received. I had tears in my eyes reading this. I shared with my fiance, and she cried too. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I cannot tell you how much this means to me. This is why we do what we do. I am so happy Dyron was able to be there for you guys in more ways then one. He is a great man, and I'm very thankful to be able to represent his talent. Your story is one I will never forget. I wish you guys all the love and happiness in the world. Thanks for being amazing ☺
  • Tara

Tara K. · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely amazing!!!

Derek and D Street Entertainment were the perfect fit for our wedding. From cocktail hours, through dinner and then dancing the music played out perfectly! He also did our ceremony which was beyond what I could’ve imagined. I would recommend this company to anyone having a party or wedding. I really can’t say enough good things and truly thank them for the best wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Tara! You we're one of the most fun brides I've ever worked with!! You and Brett are such cool people. I had a blast with you guys. Hopefully we'll cross paths at another event in the future!!!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 03/30/2019

The best dj!

Derek with D Street Entertainment was awesome throughout the wedding planning process and very responsive to all my many questions! At the wedding, Derek was interactive, fun, and really got the party going! I am so happy to have picked D Street Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. All of our wedding guests keep talking about how much fun our reception was and how great our DJ was!

Sent on 04/22/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Michelle! Thank you for the LOVE. You and Kevin make a wonderful couple. I had so much fun entertaining your friends and family. Such a fun group of people! It was truly my pleasure.

Judy · Married on 03/28/2019

Cheers to Derek!

Our experience working with Derek was absolutely fantastic. He interacted with the crowd and kept everyone on their feet. If you want your wedding to be full of joy, fun and entertainment, Derek is the one to call. Highly recommend.

Derek also did the music for the wedding ceremony - perfect!

Sent on 03/28/2019

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Cheers Judy! I had such a good time with you guys. That stage was a lot of fun! What a room!! Thank you for your kindness.

Talia M. · Married on 01/20/2019

I have experienced several of his events

Top of the line entertainment company that is well known in the community!

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Talia! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. These mean sooooo much!!! We hope to see you at another event coming soon!!