D Street Entertainment Reviews

D Street Entertainment 6
D Street Entertainment 7

Josie Franklin · Married on 11/24/2018

Dance floor was LIT

We had such a great time at our wedding-
    Largely in part to our amazing DJ! Dyron gave us the best night and our guests absolutely loved him! The dance floor was hopping all night long. I did a lot of the planning with Derek and he was lovely to work with as well. Thanks again fellas!

Ashton · Married on 11/11/2018

DStreet was an awesome vendor!

We had an awesome wedding with DStreet and Derek! We will defiantly recommend him to our friends for their events.

Sent on 11/13/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Ashton! I had a BLAST with you!! You guys know how to throw a party. It was a lot of fun meeting your friends and family. I'd love to be a part of anything you guys plan in the future. Thank you for the video testimonial and your wonderful review. Cheers!!
  • Eli

Eli Dickens · Married on 11/03/2018

Incredible!

DJ Derek was top notch from our day 1 meeting. He is easy to speak with, work with, and make recommendations. His knowledge on music was incredible. He made everything stress free for myself and Bride. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Eli! You and Emily are such an inspiring couple. My favorite part of the night is when you got on the mic and told the room how happy you were to marry the woman of your dreams! Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of it all!
  • W

Whitney Hardwick · Married on 10/28/2018

Best dj ever!

Derek with D-Street went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect. Music is an essential part of a wedding it brings people together and sets the tone of the event. D-street did that and so much more. They took all of my favorite genres and merged them together to create a spectacular wedding mix. If you’re looking for someone to make your event not just to DJ hire D-Street for an unforgettable night! I will forever remember my wedding and Derek and his MC. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    D Street Entertainment 8

D Street Entertainment's reply:

You made a fantastic bride! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. I loved the music choices. Creative and unique!

Amanda F Lockwood-Engel · Married on 10/20/2018

No need to shop further!

Whatever your event, D Street Entertainment will do an amazing job! Get on their schedule NOW! Trust me, you won't be let down!

D Street Entertainment 9
    D Street Entertainment 10
  • Kayley

Kayley Blades · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding DJ

Derek absolutely killed it as our DJ. The dance floor was always full! A big part of our wants was to just have an awesome dance party at our wedding and we got exactly that! It became a complete rave with light sticks and awesome music! He knows how to get everyone on the dance floor and keep them on the dance floor! Highly recommend him for any wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2018

D Street Entertainment's reply:

Hey Kayley! Thank you so much for the review. Your wedding was a lot of fun, I was thrilled to be a part of the excitement!!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/29/2018

D Street Entertainment was by far THE BEST entertainment group we could have ever picked!!! Derek was super professional & was so fun!! Derek also spent some time with us a few days before to get a good feel of the vibe we wanted to create & he totally executed what we wanted!! We will definitely relive this day for a long time!! We did not hear one complaint from ANYBODY about the entertainment (which is rare). From the music sound/quality/timing, lights, DJ booth, the crew... these guys are definitely THE BEST find out there!! We had all ranges of age groups there... from 2 to 85 & they were all having a great time!! We reached out to these guys for our destination wedding which felt a little risky since we couldn’t meet them face to face before our event but we’re 150% happy with the great communication leading up to our wedding!!! LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!

D Street Entertainment 11
    D Street Entertainment 12
    D Street Entertainment 13
    D Street Entertainment 14
    D Street Entertainment 15
    D Street Entertainment 16

Tom · Married on 09/29/2018

These guys were unbelievable!! No one wanted to stop dancing when the party was over!! They rocked out all our favorite jams while throwing in some additional ones to spice it up!! Highly highly recommend Derek & his crew!! You are guaranteed to have the best professionalism while accomplishing everything you want!! Thanks for all the awesome memories!!!

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Look No Further... Hire D Street!

D Street beyond exceeded our expectations for our wedding weekend! We hired Derek for both our Welcome Party and the Wedding, and we had countless guests compliment how great the music and the energy was! Derek catered his music to guests of all ages and kept the party going with fun introductions and announcements, dance props, and group dances! We highly recommend D Street for your next event!

Lindsay · Married on 07/21/2018

D Street was the best decision my husband and I made for our wedding! Derek went above and beyond to really make our wedding special, he timed all of our ceremony music perfectly and made sure that everyone at our reception had a blast! I loved working with D Street and would recommend them to any of our friends or family!

Daley · Married on 05/19/2018

These guys were incredible for my wedding! The constantly kept the dance floor bumping and there was always people dancing. Even during the reception when we wanted a change of songs, they were super chilled and changed with genre with no problem. I highly recommend them! They were fun and interactive and we had a blast!

Meaghan · Married on 04/28/2018

I let my husband pick our wedding DJ and he chose D Street Entertainment. We worked with Derek, who was very responsive to all our questions. He listened to our vision for our wedding music and played all of our must-haves. Everyone was up dancing! I have never seen a wedding where so many people were dancing! Derek did a great job and we would highly recommend his services.

• Y

Yoon · Married on 04/15/2018

I usually dont write review unless it a bad review, but D Street did such an amazing job and I highly recommend them. Derek was quick to repond to all of our concerns and did a great job mixing our song choices and meeting all of our preferences. I was a bit flustered because our dance floor was outside on a very chilly day. But Derek was very accomodating as he had speakers set up both in doors and outdoors and reaasured us that he will ensure everyone has a great time inside or out. It turned out great, everyone had so much fun. Derek and Phil (sic?) were easy to work with and did an amazing job.

Kara · Married on 03/09/2018

We had Derek for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was really great to work with and did an excellent job. My wife was very picky with songs and he made sure to hit every song that she wanted. He was great at keeping everyone ready to party and not being demanding or on the mic too much.

I'd highly recommend D Street and Derek for a wedding.

Abby · Married on 10/28/2017

Jay and the whole D Street Entertainment team were a dream to work with! They made sure our ceremony and reception flowed flawlessly while entertaing all our guests! Our guests were ranting and raving that it was the best entertainment they have seen at a wedding! We could not have been more happy!!

Betty · Married on 10/15/2017

This guy is the real deal!! Professional, accommodating, and artfully masters his craft! Our wedding celebration would not have been a party without Jay and Derek. He has all the bells and whistles, knows how to feel the crowd, and kept us dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!! Worth every penny!

Chastain · Married on 09/30/2017

Worked with Jay he was awesome and so helpful! I struggled with picking out songs and he helped me with suggestions with no problem! I highly recommended him! I had DJ Andrew day of wasn’t to pleased with him or my guest but overall he did a good job! I would recommend D Street Entertainment to anybody they are great and very helpful!!

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

Jay was absolutely amazing! Everyone at our wedding was ranting and raving about how awesome our DJ was. They loved his song selection and his energy. From the first time we met him, we felt like we were in good hands. Jay was professional and he clearly takes his job very seriously. He won't rest until he's made you happy and put on the best event possible. Our ceremony and reception were outdoors and it started raining 30 minutes before the ceremony. Jay took care of everything, and as soon as the rain stopped he had everything set up and ready to start. He took care of the mic for the officiant, for the readers, and for the father of the bride speech. Jay pumped up the crowd and got them super involved. We decided to get some "party accompaniments" which included glowsticks, costume props, and other illuminating items. Jay picked them all out for us, and they were a huge hit! I could not recommend D Street Entertainment or Jay more highly! Absolutely perfect! We are so pleased. We will remember our wedding and how much fun everyone had forever. Thanks so much, D Street!

Delaney · Married on 09/16/2017

Out of all the people we worked with while planning our wedding, Jay went above and beyond to ensure we were excited and prepared for the big day. His attention to detail and level of organization made selecting our music and the order of the events throughout the evening exactly what we hoped for. One of the best parts of our wedding was the music and Jay gets all of the credit creating such an awesome memory to look back on forever.

Margie · Married on 09/03/2017

They did an awesome job! Great DJ and great MC! Everything flowed perfectly. Derek and Ducati are fabulous!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Hands down best wedding DJ I've ever encountered. Worked with planner and photographers to keep wedding moving smoothly. Music choices were spot on as well for my party/guests. Will def be using again in future events,

Valerie · Married on 08/02/2017

DJ Derek B was absolutely wonderful. When I would email or call his response was almost immediate Worked with me on music , we spoke a few times before the event.
    I would 100% use him again!!!

Scott · Married on 07/29/2017

DJ Derek was the icing on the cake at my wife's 50th 80's themed birthday party. His professionalism, response prior to the event, and engagement during the party were all top notch. I would highly recommend DJ Derek for any event. Thanks again to Derek and his beautiful assistant.

A. · Married on 07/29/2017

Derek always responded to my emails promptly and made the process stress free. He was friendly and easy to work with and sent me the best DJ- Dyron Ducati! Dyron did an AMAZING job and I couldn't have asked for a better pairing for us and our guests. He was warm, talented, and of course played the best music at the right times. I provided a few bands/artists and from that they created a playlist that was exactly what we had in mind and wanted. I would highly recommend D Street. Many thanks to you all! Our wedding was perfect and we appreciate you helping to make that dream come true!