Weddings By Epic- Planning and Design

6140 Northbelt Parkway Suite D, Suwanee, GA 30071 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,600
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Weddings By Epic- Planning and Design

Are you ready for the magic to happen?!? Let Weddings by Epic handle all of the details and implement your vision into a reality. You can stop spending countless hours searching for everything you want and let the choices come to you. The vast network of venues and services Epic provides will save you time and money. This is every couples favorite decision!

The team of wedding professionals at Weddings by Epic will leave you breathless by the level of service and have you feeling like you have just met your new best friend. Attention to detail and stunning design helps you fall in love all over again. This day is one to cherish and enjoy.... welcome to stress free planning.

Follow Weddings By Epic- Planning and Design on

Other couples have also viewed

• Marmaros Productions

7 Reviews for Weddings By Epic- Planning and Design

• Zhinan

Zhinan J. · Married on 05/08/2021

5.8.21 Wedding Planning and Floral/Decor

We booked WeddingsbyEpic for both our wedding planning/coordination as well as for our floral/decor for our 5/8/21 wedding and WOW, no words can relay how much we owe this team to making our wedding day the absolute dream it was!
    I originally only meant to book WeddingsbyEpic for Florals/Decor and just find a random day of coordinator to save money, but when I read the reviews of their company of TheKnot/WeddingWire, I decided to go ahead and get you guys for month of coordination and boy, I can say hands down that that was THE single best/most important decision I made for our wedding planning process. Aubree Heaps was our wedding planner and she was with me from the very beginning despite our contract only being for "month of coordination", she was always following up on every detail and thinking of things I would never have considered that ended up being crucial for the wedding. Aubree and the rest of the WeddingsbyEpic team deserve every single 5 star review out there(and there are already so many)!!
    As for florals/decor, our jaws dropped when we were lined for the ceremony entrance and saw how everything came together! Lindsay is in charge of the floral/decor side and she is extremely helpful and has a very clear vision. We have no idea how they were able to make our event so beautiful and in line with the vision we had!! We received SO many compliments from our guests about how beautiful our wedding was, and it was all thanks to you!!!
    In terms of pricing, we really feel like we got such a bargain for the quality of services we received, and we just can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 05/12/2021
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 04/02/2021

Dreamiest Day!

Weddings by Epic made my wedding the most amazing day ever! From dreamy decor and amazing coordination, my day wouldn’t have happened without them. If (or honestly when) you book this team, I suggest letting them do full planning and decor. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 05/23/2021

• Acuna's Custom Cakes Wedding Cakes

I've had the opportunity to work with Jennifer from Epic on several occasions and she is always such a pleasure to work with! She makes her brides and vendors truly feel like family as she is very friendly and down to earth!! She is passionate about making every brides vision come to life and goes above and beyond to make sure every coupes wedding day goes as smoothly as possible!!

• James Hamp - Passkey Virtual Assistant & Wedding Officiant Services
    James Hamp - Passkey Virtual Assistant & Wedding Officiant Services Wedding Officiants

When I first encountered Jennifer, to tell the truth, I was a little scared of her. She was on point, let me know what she needed and let me know she was a pure professional....then I met her...and she's really a sweetheart but one that will get things done as a planner and will make sure vendors and bridal party are where they need to be when they need to be there. If you want your wedding to go off with perfection, then you MUST hire Jennifer. She's awesome!! I am glad that I was able to work with her and hope to do it again soon :)

• 6140 Northbelt Parkway Suite D Suwanee, GA, 30071 See on map
    404-737-0241 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings By Epic- Planning and Design)